Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 21, 2020 10:57 AM

May 2015
Alice the goof ball.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 22, 2020 2:33 PM

Apr 2018
Man this was funny. Seeing Alice flustered when asking Iska about her crest and what it means to him was funny.
Nov 22, 2020 9:21 PM
Nov 2020
Anyone know what's the ost that was playing ep 7 when iska talks about Alice's Astral crest and about her besides being a witch
Nov 25, 2020 11:39 AM

Jun 2015
I don't dare quote any one. There is so much thirst for Alice just reading the comments I'm already drowning. Cant a story just be good because of the story? About to roll on into the next eps and this build up has been interesting, so many plot thread lines being weaved, who knows where the next episode will take us!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 26, 2020 4:10 AM

Apr 2020
Alice's spirit emblem is quite large
Dec 14, 2020 8:56 PM

Aug 2017
Well we get less and less of the main plot and more and more of Alice x Iska with each new episode.

I wouldn't mind being a prisoner to Alice XDXDXD!!

Damn, that Alice fan service was amazing though!!

Dec 15, 2020 1:31 PM

Nov 2009
(Marathoning from ep 5, damn RL, too busy to watch bunch of anime)

*Shows naked body while talking all proud*

*realizes shes naked*

"If you're my rival, show me your naked body too"

LOL...

I can'tcan imagine what it'll be like if Rin wasn't there.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Dec 16, 2020 1:02 PM
Feb 2018
please let Iska and Alice get a happy ending. I think the Rin knows Alice is felling for Iska both are strong have their pride and share the same goal living in peace. I surprised Rin isn't a little more trusting he did get himself imprisoned helping a young witch escape the empire I hope that storyline come up before the series end I like to know if the young witch made it ok. I was also glad they could cover for Mismis crest hopefully her and the rest of the unit live happily .

it the show keeps going like this I may pick up the LN I hope that Alice and Iska rule over a united Nebuils and Empire or live happily in a neutral city or country
Dec 27, 2020 7:11 AM

Nov 2014
Well, it seems the empire especially Risya using the kidnapping as the diversion plan on bigger plan, release a strong mage criminal, Salinger to help the empire against Nebulis. poor Iska's squad getting tricked thinking Iska was in that prison.

BTW is that Alcatroz is a reference to Alcatraz XD

Meanwhile, it getting hilarious on the Alice side. Rin got caught by Alice when she tried to kill Iska, and ended up of both of Iska and Alice chained together. it even fuinnier when she realized how she gonna take a bath and go to toilet with both of them chained haha...

After she took a bath, Iska saw her mark and she asked for his opinion. His answer how he sees her as rival in battlefield spur up their relationship development. And.... it ended up in her embarassment while she realized she naked in front of Iska haha..

Jan 2, 2021 8:01 AM

Jan 2017
oh no Risya seems to be planning to eliminate Iska's group, I'm not surprised if she does know that Mismis is a "witch" now but intrigued on how she does know
Jan 21, 2021 1:06 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
z00nex said:
Alice fan service, I'm all for it. They should only show Alice for 20 mins, that would make this show enjoyable.

The reason I started to read the LN before the anime aired, was for those 2, and theirs are the better parts of this series, vol1 was pretty annoying at parts with it, but it has been a solid progression to be more and more enjoyable, so whenever it is the two, usually it is a good time.

When the show focus on other casts, like the squadmates is when usually it gets more boring.

This part was awesome on the LN, and despite showing up to be even more dumb in the anime, it was still silly fun and enjoyment.
Jan 22, 2021 11:20 AM
Dec 2017
aye quite like it

damn alice tho 🥵💖
Jan 26, 2021 12:45 AM
Sep 2019
Absolutely terrible episode. It’s like they’re trying to gloss over the fact that the guy wasn’t drugged and kidnapped and is now being held prisoner. Alice is acting like she did nothing wrong and still has the leisure to bond with Iska in a friendly manner while looking over all that her servant has done to him without any sort of reprimand or punishment. Rin literally tried to kill the guy. She really needs a good beating. Most hated character for me besides the obvious antagonists. Moreover, Iska is way too calm in this situation. He’s literally cuffed, and yet he has no resentment or anger over what’s been done to him. The kidnapping may as well not have even happened with how they were interacting.
Feb 23, 2021 12:28 AM

Jul 2015
Being chained together (literally), Alice saving Iska from an assasination (from her maid) and Iska having seen her naked body (although not much of a reaction from emotionless Iska) ...sheesh these two should elope already.

Mar 10, 2021 1:42 PM

Sep 2012
oh Alice i just have no words lol
Dec 28, 2021 6:47 PM

Apr 2020
There was a background music that felt like valorant
water
Jan 18, 2022 5:19 AM

Apr 2011
Alice giving Iska some good close fanservice. Heh

Curious who really Risya is.
Nov 21, 2022 9:03 PM
Mar 2022
What in the ever living FUCK!!!!! Gahh the more newer anime I watch the less and less respect mehh if you can even call it at this point I have for japans male population and my disgust with otaku for being such weaknut piss poor wussy losers just overflows.

What fucking writer makes a dude mc who has a drop dead gorgeous beauty butt naked in front of him and the and she ask him what he thinks about her and the limp dick makeshift otaku stand in loser says i just see a rival... wtf? Really are otaku writers just that lame and pathetic they cant even talk to a chick thru their own damn anime... I mean thats just pathetic and sad and sickening. Otaku losers and pandering to said losers are the reason anime has just been a giant toilet bowl of downward spiral with mc after mc being more pathetic than the last.
May 13, 2023 1:30 AM

Apr 2013
Alice is really dumb as a brick. First she kidnaps an enemy on neutral ground (which for some reason has no diplomatic repercussions at all, which contradicts everything they taught us about the political system in the world). Then she leaves him alone with her servant, who obviously would try to get rid of him. Then catching her servant trying to kill him, going willfully against her orders, she doesn't punish Rin at all. Not even talking about the dumb stuff with the chain and the towel. This show as already not great, but it took a real nosedive with this episode.
Feb 26, 8:34 PM
Aug 2023
I'm really enjoying this anime so far, but Rin is a real sack of shit. I cannot understand why Alice is putting up with her undermining, and treachery. In the car ride Alice is talking to Rin like she has to convince Rin into doing what she wants, whereas Alice should be just telling Rin what to do, and reaming her out for causing this mess of kidnapping Iska against her wishes. Then when Alice catches Rin trying to kill Iska behind her back, now it's the second time Rin betrayed her, and on top of that lied to her by saying she would take good care of the prisoner, and was going to lie to her with the cover story of Iska attacking Rin which supposedly forced Rin to kill him. Alice should have been kicking her ass to the curb by this point, and the only reason I can think of why she hasn't yet is because Rin knows the secret of their meetings together. But it seems to be getting played off more like Alice is royal that can't do anything herself, and relies on Rin to be like a maid to do everything, and that maid being like family so everything is tolerated because the maid always acts in the master's best interest. Of course that's not how it really is here, which is why I can't understand why it's being treated as such. Rin is just some disobeying treacherous underling at this point who is making everything worse for Alice. I can't believe Rin accused Iska of being so untrustworthy that he'd attack Alice while her guard is down, sleeping or something, when the irony is Rin is doing that level of shit with the drugging and trying to murder Iska behind Alice's back, and covering it up.

Anyways, Mismis looks totally different with her hair down. It also looks like she lost a ton of weight for some reason. I had to go back to an earlier episode to see why she looked so different, looks like her uniform was making her chest look huge like she was chunky or something, when she's not. She looks totally different with her hair down and out of uniform.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2020

51 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 26, 11:51 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2020

57 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 26, 10:57 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2020

62 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 26, 9:28 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2020

52 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 26, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2020

55 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 26, 4:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.