Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2020 4:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yup, this show continues to expand on its fictional world including a royal capital now.

I'm also glad to see Fina making a new friend thanks to her friendly personality. For a royal capital, this anime actually makes the mood and style believable for a fantasy anime imo. I'm also curious to see if the new characters will make a return in the future, especially Noa.
Stark700Nov 18, 2020 5:12 AM
Nov 18, 2020 5:22 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It was nice to see Noa's family (sister and mother) and indeed the mother looks really young
They even discovered hamburger + french fries lol, not surprised that they love it
Nov 18, 2020 5:50 AM

Jul 2017
Time to go to the Royal Capital with Noa! She sure is jealous of Fina and Yuna's relationship, the 3rd wheel in the party.

And of course, Yuna has a whole Beary travel house just because for lodging in the wild. The usual saviour in her onesie sure still puts people wondering how to address her, but kids sure love her Beary beast suos.

The extension of the Foschurose Family with Noa's "younger-than-she-looks" mother and egoistic sister Sia, the banter of Yuna's displeasure of the "sounds-hurtful-than-not" jokes sure makes for hilarious chuckles.

Hamburg steak, puddings, or hamburgers and french fries, Noa's family sure IS family. And Yuna teaching them the modern world's way of consumption is just the icing on the cake. Opening a restaurant would be nice, but that's not her priority.

True enemies coming soon?

An episode of Food Wars's style of satisfaction.
Nov 18, 2020 6:02 AM

Feb 2019
Noa, sia and their mother’s reaction to basic earth food was so adorable lol. Sia didn’t wanna admit that Yuna’s cooking was good 😂. Noa calling Fina her best rival was also super cute.

This was seemingly a cute calm before the storm episode since next week we’ve got to deal with the guy we saw at the end. Can’t wait.
Nov 18, 2020 6:08 AM
Feb 2018
The whole episode felt like farting in the water. Something noisy and weird happening but results into nothing.
Nov 18, 2020 6:16 AM

Mar 2020
The life of a bear is so fun!! Yuna, Fina and Noa are going to the capital.

Well today the mother and sister of Noa were revealed and Sia, the sister got bested in a sword fight against Yuna many times. Gotta say the food looked exquisite. Te reactions from the Foschurose where pretty funny when that ate it.

I wanna see Yuna go to Sia's school and defeat everyone lol. Well big battle next episode...hopefully.

Good episode :)
Nov 18, 2020 6:54 AM

Jan 2014
Those burgers look amazing mmmmmm. Anime foods continue to look amazing, I'd love that meal myself right now lol.
Nov 18, 2020 6:55 AM

Aug 2013
Foschurose's family reaction to hamburger was pretty amusing.

The royal capital looked good (well it is a royal capital XD) and next week we'll be seeing some trouble judging from the ending and from the title of next week's episode, Yuna should get some action. Looking forward to it.

Nov 18, 2020 7:13 AM
Jul 2018
What is this food wars kawaii version, this episode kind of slowed down, but I definitely felt that this was a cliffhanger episode as there were way too many horror-esque shots that were used to foreshadow something. And, I was right.
Nov 18, 2020 7:25 AM

Mar 2017
The 1st scenes were out of whack with the lighting (overexposure)

Other than that it was a nice episode. Noa has a great family.
SamwaysNov 18, 2020 7:29 AM
Nov 18, 2020 7:31 AM

Oct 2007
that was a nice trip with the bear. Surprise bear house. lol

Noa has a nice family.

oh, and time to make hamburger and pizza isekai version! looks delicious.

looking forward to next week. :)
Nov 18, 2020 8:21 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well, Yuna's little trip to the royal capital with those two kids was a fun ride. I can't stop laughing seeing Noa reaction along the way to the capital. Especially with the Bear house, a fluffy bed, and hamburger steak. Lol. What has you done, Yuna. Now those noble kid really hooked out to those junk food xD. However, its not only her, but their family too. Omg, what a nice way to infected the nobility graceful style with such a food. Nice! But i am glad there was no bad thing happened, yet. But those end kinda worry me a bit. I hope everything will just be fine. And please, considering their advice, Yuna. As a restaurant owner you could just eat the dishes while you hire a well experience people to cook the recipes. Its a pretty good life awaited you, Yuna. Lol.

Well, Noa's onee-chan seemed a bit rude to welcome to the party, especially to Yuna. And she just asked a training session with her when they just merely arrived, what an annoying girl! But i am not expect more judgement, since her mother was just the same, and Noa was too pure, then Yuna possibly fine with that. Gladly they seemed to be quite kind afterall, its just their introduction kinda overwhelmed by the stereotypical noble attitude. So, yeah, i don't mind at all for their over reaction to Yuna's arrival. Well, as i said before, you must considering yourself with the restaurant idea, Yuna! It will be a great success on those universe, with a lot of eccentric peoples, thats not even liking a cheese. Trust me!
badabassNov 18, 2020 8:24 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 18, 2020 8:33 AM

Apr 2014
This was an adorable episode and the second part was stricte focused on food. It was really nice and funny seeing their reactions to all the tasty things Yuna made.
Nov 18, 2020 8:51 AM

Nov 2013
At this point. it just a sheer torture watching this crap.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Nov 18, 2020 9:48 AM

Sep 2019
I want Yuna to make me food too.
Nov 18, 2020 11:14 AM
Sep 2015
Best line in this anime yet: A bear is riding a bear

The villain in the next episode looks so hot! Can't wait for him to reveal himself
Nov 18, 2020 1:34 PM

Apr 2015
Pretty good episode.

No surprise that Yuna got the looks as soon as she entered the royal capital. To have "a bear riding a bear".

She could make a fortune starting a restaurant there. Having the bears as the waiters while serving Hamburgers and Pizza. I would eat there.
Nov 18, 2020 2:32 PM
Feb 2018
Noir so cute and her mom and sister are cute. i hope they dub this soon
Nov 18, 2020 4:34 PM
Jul 2018
the end of the episode was really cool.

Nov 18, 2020 6:35 PM

Jun 2017
Punkuin said:
What in tarnation were those CG horses? The antithesis of cute!

Overall it was an episode filled with empty cuteness and moe noise. Yuna continues to be the only worthwhile thing about this anime. Next episode looks like a return to action.

Oh so I was not the only one who noticed those horses were horribly out of place. Why even bother making them CG when they were only shown for a few seconds. It did not make the episode worse for me of course, just found it weird.
Nov 18, 2020 7:16 PM

Oct 2016
Great and very comfy episode once again. Wholesome bear rivals.

The Foschurose family is great, I liked Sia and the mother. Their reactions to Yuna's cooking is great lmao. Hopefully Yuna does make a restaurant when she eventually settles down, she'll sell.

Damn, who is that dude at the end and is he controlling those monsters. I hope they wholesomely beat his ass. Looking forward to the next episode.
Nov 18, 2020 7:47 PM

Oct 2017
The loli, the loli's mom, the loli's onee san were all so adorable. Love their reactions.
Nov 18, 2020 9:47 PM

Jul 2016
A cheeseburger sounds so good right now~

Cute episode. Noa was adorable as always and seeing both her mother and sister reacting to Yuna's cooking was quite amusing as well.
Nov 18, 2020 10:00 PM

Sep 2018
Goddamn, I love CGDCT anime. This is one of the best anime of the season, no joke. No story, not much drama to speak of (yet), but just insanely heartwarming and relaxing. Sometimes, that's all I need.
Nov 19, 2020 2:18 AM

Oct 2008
this is just a perfect satisfying episode!
5/5.

Nov 19, 2020 4:29 AM
Jul 2009
the more I watch the anime, the more i hate it because it tries way too hard to just zip through content. They omitted the entire bandit attack before the capital, and focused way too much on the girls.

Role casting also has been hit'n miss, Cliff and Elenora's voices are so mismatched from what you'd expect of them if you read any of the manga or LNs. Sayaka Ohara would of been the perfect Elenora mostly because shes played that kind of whimsical motherly figure like Alicia in ARIA, and Takehito Koyasu as Cliff.
Nov 19, 2020 2:05 PM

Jan 2012
Just when I thought they got a grip on it, they pulled off the worst act of cutting content yet.

They've taken their laziness to a new level! They're throwing away the important bits in favor of easy bits.

There is so much more to this story than they're willing to show you...
It's disappointing to see them turn a comprehensive story into a superficial summary that fails at even that.

Everybody: Read the novel (or manga) - the anime version is a really shitty rush-job of the great story it should've & could've been.
I really hate shitting all over adaptations, but this one deserves it.

GakutoDeathGlare said:
Goddamn, I love CGDCT anime. This is one of the best anime of the season, no joke. No story, not much drama to speak of (yet), but just insanely heartwarming and relaxing. Sometimes, that's all I need.
There was supposed to be story and drama - they just cut it out.
It could have had some plot in addition to being heartwarming and relaxing, but that was apparently too much to ask.

Punkuin said:
What in tarnation were those CG horses? The antithesis of cute!
The ultimate laziness - that's what.
It was apparently too much effort to draw some fucking horses.
This goes along with the extensive use of stills and stationary camera angles - because backgrounds were apparently too much work as well. Aside from characters that are interacting, the entire series is is esentially put together from simplistically-drawn panned and stitched stills.

That's the kind of shit a solo artist might be forced to pull for lack of human resources - definitely not something one would expect to get the stamp of approval from a professional studio as the product they're going to air with.

NyaaNov 19, 2020 2:40 PM
Nov 19, 2020 7:26 PM

Jan 2018
Those foods are what a neet person would eat. That very Yuna
Iroha_PixieNov 19, 2020 11:14 PM
Nov 20, 2020 2:08 AM

Jan 2017
Those CG horses looked so out of place lmao
Nov 21, 2020 5:08 PM

Mar 2020
Now we have a kuma rivalry between Noa and Fina, the interaction between the two was fun.
Noa's mother is a lot of fun, although she can be tricky but I think this is due to the fact that she lives in the capital and interact with the nobility, and we have the sister, who is a little proud but is still cool.
The end of the episode was more about cooking, hamburgers and potatoes are really good.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Nov 22, 2020 2:11 AM
Sep 2016
Anyone notice the art difference between the "rendered" horses and the drawn bears? Thought that was either comedic or lazy of the animators. Love the episode tho!
Nov 26, 2020 4:08 AM

Apr 2020
Looks like Yuna in real life is good at cooking, she can even make burgers
Feb 8, 2021 5:47 AM
Jan 2020
Cute episode. More side characters… finally, a cliff hanger at the end.
Mar 17, 2021 3:37 PM

Feb 2020
Noa being jealous of Fina was funny. What a cute little princess.

SerafosDec 23, 2023 3:53 AM
Mar 24, 2021 8:19 PM
Oct 2019
that was more enjoyable than the previous episode. kind of back to its "normal" with this one

but a bunch of monsters are about to invade? oh goody, we get to see a fight
Mar 25, 2021 5:47 PM
Mar 2018
This is one of those moe anime that's filled to the brim with positivityand superficial characters, where not just everythings delicious (they clearly don't know about the vile odor some cheeses can produce), but even plain stale bread is the best thing in the world that doesn't even need any flavour...
Jul 18, 2023 3:33 PM

Mar 2013
Seems the Lord is secretly terrified of Yuna. The "DO NOT ANGER HER" in the letter.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Dec 17, 2023 8:08 PM

Dec 2022
What a nice wholesome episode, apparently the capital has never heard of potatoes and cheese before.
Yuna's a surprisingly good cook I want some too lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2020

43 by waldy713 »»
Apr 18, 8:54 PM

Poll: » Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2020

47 by waldy713 »»
Apr 18, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2020

55 by waldy713 »»
Apr 18, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2020

63 by waldy713 »»
Apr 18, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2020

76 by waldy713 »»
Apr 18, 3:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.