Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 13, 2020 8:33 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
DAMN, Chitose really burning in that Narita Divorce trope. But whatever the married lovebirds do, it only fires her jealousy more to the marriage opposition.

The SMUG Tsukasa stopping by at the service area and getting an off-menu item...Lime Udon (like who the hell wanna try that!?). But regardless, the wifey doing a service to Nasa, and the lime-eating awakening the husbando's camera fetish. SO CUTE!!! All you need is melon bread to cure the love's petty pouting (just like certain female MCs of the past).

A temporary retreat that sees both the wifey and husbando go on their way towards Nara (and reaching Kyoto for a start), while the servants have their meal of fun. The modern fanatic Tsukasa vs. old-time lover Nasa, and Tsukasa in a kimono is *MUACKS*

For Tsukasa, all is the norm with trying to appease to Aurora and Charlotte, but with Chitose, Nasa's chance to convince her is sublime with his "love" confidence, research and expertise. As much as she knows Tsukasa inside-out, Chitose listening to Nasa's story of how Tsukasa saved him in the 0.0000034% Drake Equation of the slightest chance, was such a godsend of fate.

Time to meet Nasa's parents next week!

"I didn't marry her because I proved my love, I married her to prove my love." - Nasa
KANLen09Nov 13, 2020 10:42 AM
Nov 13, 2020 8:33 AM

Nov 2011
Chitose is like the type of girl that doesn't go away until she knows the exact truth about someone. Well, she didn't hold back this episode with that personality of hers.

On the other hand, I think Tsukasa looks wonderful in that yukata outfit of hers. Nasa is one lucky guy to married to her.
Nov 13, 2020 8:34 AM

Feb 2018
I wonder how Lime Udon tastes, is it sour? seems interesting. Tsukasa was challenged by Nasa to eat those lime, those face so cute.

So this is called Jinrikisha, huh.
Nov 13, 2020 9:01 AM

Apr 2020
My girl Tsukasa, looks very beautiful when wearing a kimono.
Nov 13, 2020 9:32 AM

Nov 2019
Can't wait for the next episode, even if I'm a manga reader
Nov 13, 2020 9:33 AM

Feb 2019
Ok but like can we talk about Tsukasa in a kimono cause it’s giving me life.

Another awesome episode. Nasa geeking out over the historical buildings in Kyoto reminded me of myself last year when I visited

Felt like nasa finally started making inroads with Chitose and hopefully she’ll start to at least give Nasa and Tsukasa a chance. You can tell she’s been sheltered with her sister for most of their lives, so it feels like she’s being stolen away, but hopefully Nasa’s speech will make her feel better.

Nov 13, 2020 9:39 AM
Oct 2016
That speech Nasa gave to Chitose at the end was spot on. They don't have to prove their love to get married they will spend the rest of their lives proving it through their love. Great episode with our couple making their way to see Nasa parents. Of course the tornado herself Chitose barging in trying to still break them up. I can see where she's coming from to a degree. She cares deeply for Tsukasa and doesn't understand why she's leaving her for Nasa when Chitose has known Tsukasa longer and better she feels. On the other hand Chitose also know that Nasa is just the type that Tsukasa would fall in love with given his nice personality. Which makes it all the more frustrating like she said. Cute seeing the couple in that rest area trying the food together, Nasa taking some embarrassing pictures while Tsukasa had that sour look on her face from the lime. They bonded well being there helping each other try some food. Being separated later on did them great too since they could each explain what attracted them to the other. Tsukasa thinking Nasa personality and how he acts is super cute and Nasa thinking pretty much everything about Tsukasa is super cute, even the stuff he doesn't know yet. I think Chitose trying to break them up is put to bed now and we can get to the parents meeting.
Nov 13, 2020 9:42 AM

Aug 2013
Yep, it is hard trying to convince Chitose tho it was fun watching her.

That lime udon... who eats that.

The more I watch this, the more I like Nasa. He is a genuinely nice guy.

Nov 13, 2020 9:48 AM

Dec 2014
Fantastic episode as always

Nasa the absolute madlad, making Tsukasa eat the lime just so he can get cute picture of her. I approve my man, it's a worthy cause. It would be really cool if they released an artbook of sorts of all the pictures Nasa takes as some kind of merch. xD

Tsukasa was beautiful in that kimono.

I love how Nasa spoke his mind to Chitose, it's true that many of things in the world especially in relation to science exist because someone thought, someone's intuition told them that there has to be something there, even if they didn't have the empirical evidence to back it up.
Nasa and Tsukasa are great characters and I'm really looking forward to them meeting Nasa's parents.
Nov 13, 2020 9:52 AM

Mar 2020
Tsukasa looks mighty fine in a kimono.

Well Chitose is taking a lot of loses today. She was not able to break up Tsukasa and Nasa nor did her words ever get threw to them. The power of love is truly unbeatable.

Meeting with Nasa's parents next week! Excited I am :)

Good episode :)
Nov 13, 2020 9:55 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
This episode was really adorable, so many foods at the beginning it made me hungry, and they totally proved that they love each other, especially Nasa's speech at the end, can't wait to see the parents in the next episode xD
Nov 13, 2020 10:10 AM

Sep 2019
Tsukasa talking about why she chose Nasa was really cute.
Nov 13, 2020 10:11 AM
Apr 2020
Kawaii and heartwarming episode. Nasa was able to convince Chitose that he's the one for Tsukasa. Time to meet Nasa's parents!

Nov 13, 2020 10:15 AM
Jul 2018
Another amazing episode once again. This show never fails to impress me. I got my weekly overdose of cuteness though!

Tsukasa biting on the lime and eating the bread was way to cute man.

Nasa's speech at the end, blended with the ed in the background made me tear up for some reason lol.

"I didn't marry her because I proved my love, I married her to prove my love."
Man I really loved this quote and his whole speech. It really fits to the type of person he is and its honestly just so wholesome.

But, again this show brings up and foreshadows what really is Tsukasa. From the fact that Chitose was about to blurt out what she was and to the part where she was able to put on a Kimono without help. I would infer that she may be from the moon or has lived a super long time.

removed-userNov 13, 2020 10:18 AM
Nov 13, 2020 10:29 AM
Aug 2020
I really love this anime, another 5/5 episode.
Dunno how it will end, but so far, it's a solid 9 for me
Nov 13, 2020 10:31 AM

Apr 2020
Probably my favourite episode so far ngl
Nina supporter for life💕
Nov 13, 2020 11:07 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The narita divorce huh interesting idea. As service stations go this one sure has excellent variety in food venues. The lime udon though sure made for quite the unique dish. Man Tsukasa looked cute as she bit into the lime. Nasa's Kyoto rap was hillarious. But man Tsukasa looked gorgeous in the kimono. Charlotte though sure is curious about the relationship between Nasa and Tsuksa and overly so. Still the answers that she provoked from Tsukasa as well as the resulting effects sure was amusing. Still for all her fury and cunning Chitose's plan sure got derailed by Nasa pretty easily. Nasa's attempt to prove the existence of fate via expansion of quotes from famous people of the past though was impressive. While i doubt it will stop Chitose from coming back at least this attempt of hers was dealt with by Nasa. Overall a cute and entertaining ep as always with some interesting solo moments for Tsukasa as well as an interesting pairing of Nasa and Chitose. Looking forward to meet Nasa's parents next ep though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2020 11:09 AM

May 2019
Okay this was definitely the worst episode of this anime so far for me. I find Chitose really annoying and she got so much screen time this episode and kept yelling the entire time as if she’s a Zenitsu. I got the same level of annoyance.

Well, our best couple saved it tho and I’m sure the next episode will be lovely and I hope it will make up for the ear bleeding this episode has caused me.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Nov 13, 2020 11:44 AM

Feb 2008
I'm interested to see how the next episode plays out. The parent's visit is one of my favorite parts of the manga.
Nov 13, 2020 12:35 PM
Oct 2020
I loved it yuzaki tsukasa
Nov 13, 2020 12:45 PM

Apr 2018
Damn Tsukasa looks really good in that Kimono. Chitose dosent understand the love between them. Cant wait for next week!
Nov 13, 2020 12:52 PM

Nov 2019
The piss-coloured hair imouto almost realizes the "love" that exists between the two, but she can't accept the 'unfair' separation that comes with it though she is more acquainted with Tsukasa. It took some real passion from Nasa, along with some analogies to Drake equation, Riemman Zeta function and gravitational waves to convince her. The episode ended with a very strong quote it nicely built up to <3.

Also awesome highlights include a trollsome Nasa taking pictures of an ewwwifey, Nomsaka and Kimono Tsukasa. Can't wait for the meeting with the parents. 5/5 like most of the time :)
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Nov 13, 2020 2:13 PM

Apr 2009
Another wholesome and cute episode. I'm loving this good feels anime
Nov 13, 2020 2:48 PM

Apr 2020
Conviced Chitose to enough for her to leave Nasa and Tsukasa. :)
You can really see how good of a person Nasa is
Nov 13, 2020 4:02 PM

Mar 2010
I am sad that there is less Nasa/Tsukasa time because of the annoying sister.
Nov 13, 2020 4:29 PM

Nov 2008
Gotta love Nasa referring to Tsukasa in the context of the Drake Equation... LOL
Nov 13, 2020 4:32 PM

Apr 2015
Tsukasa looked wonderful in that Kimono! Overally a pretty cute episode once again, atleast from next week onward we have to deal less with imouto..

Parents meet next week, I wonder how this will go XD
Nov 13, 2020 5:00 PM
Jul 2018
Finally nasa's parents will show up, I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Nov 13, 2020 5:05 PM
Sep 2020
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Nov 13, 2020 5:55 PM
Oct 2018
Another great episode, but can't wait for next episode. As a manga reader what comes in the next episode is one of my favorite parts in the manga.
Nov 13, 2020 6:20 PM

Aug 2018
Its gonna be a sad day when I see Tsukasa lose to Chizuru in the best girl poll for the Crunchyroll anime awards.
I would greatly like Tsukasa to win but I know that its probably not gonna happen given how much more popular rent a girlfriend is compared to this show.
bummer

At least there's maybe hope for nasa winning best boy
"Who needs drugs when you got cute anime girls?"
-Sun Tzu
Nov 13, 2020 7:10 PM

Aug 2019
Another okay episode.
Also, what was the evil trio supposed to be?
Nov 13, 2020 7:43 PM
Jun 2017
0.00000034% to meet your fate /destiny? Ohh maybe thats why i dont met that girl yet in my life 😂😂😂😂...

Anyways i will leave a quote by what Nasa said "I didnt married her because i proved my love, i married her to prove my love" 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

As a single man---> how i wish i can met her someday in the neae future
Nov 13, 2020 10:02 PM
Nov 2020
It's really just the cutest series I love it so much!!
Nov 13, 2020 11:10 PM
Oct 2020
I can't wait for the next episode. Hontou ni kawaii <3
Nov 13, 2020 11:16 PM

Oct 2017
Tsukasa looked beautiful in Kimono. Chitose was hilarious and the airhead maid is so straighforward lol.
Nov 14, 2020 12:19 AM

Oct 2016
She said it she said the words "Tonikaku Kawaii". I gotta agree with Tsukasa though, Nasa is adorable... An adorable chad that is. Nasa's chadness knows no bounds.

I got the outcome I wanted, Chitose slowly but surely accepting our couple's marriage. I am really looking forward to the next episode for that parents shenanigans.
Nov 14, 2020 12:40 AM
Jul 2020
I love this anime!!!
Nov 14, 2020 2:27 AM

Jul 2015
man, i just love my weekly dose of wholesomeness.
Nov 14, 2020 3:18 AM

Apr 2020
Another good episode from Tonikawa. Tsukasa eating that lime udon is Tonikaku Kawaii. And that shot with her eating the melon bread is another spoon of cuteness that will satiate my road to diabetes. There is also a shot with the idol interviewing a random customer. Imma about to inform you folks that they look just like Miyuki and (smiling) Shizuku from The Irregular at Magic High School! Idk how but I spotted the damn two and I'm grateful for it.

This time they'll lay stop over for Kyoto to have some relaxing vacation. But damn it Chitose is going to stop them two from enjoying their time and crashes over. With that we got Nasa's explanation regarding some science stuff I don't need to delve into. But that 0.000...34% and the line "I didn't marry her because I proved my love, I married her to prove my love" is A NICE FLEX. This made Chitose's mind and went back with the two finally going to Nara.

Next week, we got Nasa's parents (and they will be crazy fun).

Nov 14, 2020 3:35 AM

Apr 2016
A cute episode as always. However, why doesn’t he ask anything about her past? Man, just a bit of curiosity about your partner’s life.
Well, the series would end if they let we know that, probably xD
Nov 14, 2020 5:57 AM
Apr 2019
Chad Nasa be like spittin facts about their marriage <3 I thought that we will already Nasa's parents, but I'm not disappointed. Can't wait for the next episode!
Nov 14, 2020 7:43 AM

May 2018
Narita divorce more like Narita honeymoon kekw
Nov 14, 2020 7:57 AM

Nov 2017
I smiled at the last moment. Oh you smiled too? AYAYA

Nov 14, 2020 8:02 AM
Jul 2018
Another wholesome episode, can't wait for thr next one I wanna read the manga!!
Nov 14, 2020 8:13 AM
Dec 2007
Great episode. A lot of subtle hints to Tsukasas background that I didn't notice the first time around while reading the manga.
Nov 14, 2020 8:24 AM
Nov 2020
Pls can anyone tell me the name of ending song?
I have been searching it for hours now!!
Nov 14, 2020 8:33 AM

Oct 2014
hisurajk said:
Pls can anyone tell me the name of ending song?
I have been searching it for hours now!!

"Tsuki to Hoshizora" by KanoeRana

MAL shows OP and ED names on the anime's page.
Nov 14, 2020 10:44 AM

Jun 2020
Pineappacolypse said:
It's really just the cutest series I love it so much!!

The only show as cute as this is in my opinio Karakai jouzu no Takagi san. I am thinking that I will give 10/10 kawaii, we will see.
‘It may be admitted that if it were possible for us to have so deep an insight into a human's way of thinking, as it shows itself both through inner and outer actions, that every, even the least incentive to these actions and all external occasions which affect them, were so known to us, then his future conduct could be predicted as certainly as the appearance of a solar or a lunar eclipse.’ Critique of Practical Reason, p. 230 of the Rosenkranz.
Nov 14, 2020 11:08 AM
Aug 2020
This episode was pretty wholesome and I def got to see some cute moments. I only have one problem with this episode is that in the Crunchyroll subtitles messedup a little in one of the lines. In the original manga tsukasa said that, "I met you when I was 16 and have been pretty normal since then." The anime also had similar lines like, "Ever since I met you, I have been normal. I just am a normal 16 year old girl." It might not sound much but the manga literally gave off major hints to tsukasa's back-story and theories of her being kaguya-hime. While the anime did pretty good job of adapting most of the dialogues so far, this one definitely has to be pointed out as the subs might have messed the show a little for the upcoming chapters after 110.

But I will forgive that for the amazing work they did at adapting the last part where nasa explained the situation to chitose and calmed her down. The ending was already pretty good and when they kept it in the background while Nasa was talking about two people meeting in life and proving love really made me say, "Man, the manga really didn't do the anime justice."

Overall, this was my favorite episode so far and I look up to more ways they adapt the story.
Everyone has great taste, until they start watching galactic heroes and shit on everyone else's taste

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Marinate1016 - Oct 9, 2020

225 by ShinigamiReichi »»
Yesterday, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2020

250 by RioAl »»
Apr 2, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2020

113 by Darkfiend47 »»
Dec 2, 2023 2:35 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2020

407 by MuseOcean »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:14 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 6, 2020

121 by Monzzhu »»
Jul 24, 2023 11:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.