Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 29, 2020 3:13 AM

Oct 2010
love is a state of mind when a person cares for another like they're a part of them and when they're together they function as one system of feelings.
Nov 29, 2020 6:21 AM

Jan 2011
It is the contrary of hate. Simple as that.
Nov 29, 2020 8:58 AM

Sep 2019
tis nothing but p a i n

bAbY doNt HuRT mE nO moRe
Nov 30, 2020 3:15 AM
Jul 2018
Neoguri-ramen said:
love is when someone hurts you over and over again and you still can't stop wanting to be by them, you let go of things quickly that they have done to hurt you because you know they are special and that's something worth fighting for.

With that said, someone who loves you back will see and know this even if they don't FEEL the same exact way they will learn to appreciate you because when someone loves like that, its hard to find

Have to go back on this post and say Love is when someone makes you feel the same way, safe and protected doing things wholehearted for you in return. Otherwise they're just an asshole.
Nov 30, 2020 4:58 AM
Jul 2018
From my standpoint, the word love has a million different definitions. Think about the type of love that you have for your best friend, your other best friend, the person you're in love with, your girlfriend/boyfriend, your mother, father, brother, sister, etc. Or, rather, perhaps it's not that "love" itself has a million definitions, but maybe it's that people's perception of "love" has millions of different definitions, and that the essence of what love truly is is actually unchanging, and that the true essence of love is something that we humans are constantly trying to deepen our understanding of.

It's 4am, I'm tired so sorry for the scattered words:

The metaphysics talk about how love is everything, etc., the essence of everything is love, that we are all one and that duality and separateness are illusions, and the reality is that love is all there is, that "god"/"spirit"/"the divine" is all there is, and in reality, we are never separated from that foundation or that love, but rather, we experience the illusion that we are separate from it, and that perception of separateness is what causes suffering. When we experience an orgasm (a positive one), that is probably when we are closest to "god", or at least one of the closest experiences. If it's an orgasm that comes from an encounter with someone who you deeply and truly love, then the experience is one of being even closer to "the divine" or the real "love" of the universe or whatever.

Love is when you go into poor communities or to homeless people and give them food, clothing, and things they need

Love is when your child or a friend of yours was really hurt by someone else and they're crying and you hug them and comfort them

Love is when you and a sibling are really close and you go to a concert or something and have a really fun time together

Love can be all sorts of different things. I think it was Jesus who said "love is patient, love is kind", sounds right to me.
removed-userNov 30, 2020 5:33 AM
Nov 30, 2020 11:55 AM
Sep 2020
p0ckyy said:
baby don't hurt me
don't hurt me
no more
I was lookin' forward to say that...
H.Mohidinkhan
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What is your favorite Masaaki Yuasa anime?

Sorachin - Yesterday

17 by Lucifrost »»
12 minutes ago

» do you like the fandom of your fave musical artists ??

ame - Apr 17

14 by Zayvex »»
16 minutes ago

Poll: » strawberry, chocolate or banana milk?

bobbysalmon - Apr 17

15 by Zayvex »»
27 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - 7 hours ago

22 by Zayvex »»
37 minutes ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - 11 hours ago

16 by DesuMaiden »»
39 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.