Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2020 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I gotta say, even though this episode had the usual comedy, there's some melancholic moments.

Just seeing the boys taking a scroll at night together has a special chemistry among them.
Nov 9, 2020 10:01 AM

Nov 2007
6 feeling down, and 4 and 5 noticed it. Oh, he fell in love with a girl who works in pharmacy, to the extend he cannot voice out sometimes.

How she just serve customers made him fell in love. 4 agrees w. 6 and 5 thinks it's misunderstanding.

After bath, it seems like 2 is in love with the same girl... for the same reason. 3 agrees. lol @ omitting what 2 is saying.

2 lets 6 be w. the girl, but 6 noticed it. lol @ he's actually happy. lol @ 2's imitation to 6.

3 and 4 thought they were fighting (lol @ 2 only says "don't think it's just you" for the most of time) and wanted to stop them, but 2 and 6 decided to have a fair match.

The moment, and the girl gave them tickets... (either she thought they were very sick and needed tickets or she cannot choose one so she gave tickets out of kind). lol @ both keep saying "maa na" after getting rejected, which is the title of this part. lol @ rest of 4's reactions.

Walking back home w. tuxedo at night... Talking about the meal they had for their classmate's wedding. They didn't know what Foie Gras was. (Not sure if it's true, but the Tweets mentioning it might be continuation to the beginning of movie when they were w. their high school classmates)

They were talking about how they think about marrying. They still have thoughts about marrying, and thinking about how their parents thought.

ED is Nya Dis by Totoko ver.

3 short stories next ep.
tsubasaloverNov 9, 2020 10:05 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 9, 2020 11:01 AM

Aug 2012
I can't imagine the sextuplets getting married and having kids.
Nov 9, 2020 12:23 PM
Oct 2019
Unlike the previous seasons, they're definitely constantly building up to something here.
I have a feeling it's gonna be spectacular.
Nov 9, 2020 2:34 PM

Jun 2013
It was actually really interesting to see how each of them does have their own perspectives on adulthood prospects and whatnot (and how Jyushimatsu and Osomatsu seem to be the least touch starved of the six, good for them).

There's definitely a different sense of continuity, in this season. The robot twins will probably play a role in that regard, though it may all turn out much like the last two episodes of the first season.
Nov 9, 2020 6:40 PM
Dec 2012
Never thought the sextuplets would be interested in having kids. That was actually really touching. I'm hoping that when this series does end, they end up happy even when they're separated.
Nov 9, 2020 8:13 PM

Mar 2016
Bit of a darker episode, I really appreciated that. I love and am thankful Oso for all the laughs its given me but I needed this kind of episode.
Nov 9, 2020 11:20 PM
Apr 2020
I dont know why but that talk they had after the wedding really resonated with me. After seeing what happiness looks like of two people finding the one for them and the anxiety that comes after that. You ask yourself, "What's gonna happen to me?, "Am I ever gonna have that." I loved this episode because of how down to earth and realistic that talk they had about life and what the future holds for them.
Nov 10, 2020 2:53 AM
Sep 2015
Screenwriters really show their skill here in this episode.
Nov 10, 2020 11:42 AM

Dec 2013
That first sketch is way too relatable, it was painful to watch.
Nov 10, 2020 12:28 PM
Sep 2015
KanameYuuki said:
That first sketch is way too relatable, it was painful to watch.

“Virgins Tend to Fall In Love With People Just Because They Were Nice To Them Once” phenomenon is real!
Nov 11, 2020 5:34 PM
Dec 2015
I've never posted in one of these discussion forums before but I'm breaking that streak to talk about this episode.

I thought the first part was so sweet with a lot of support coming from one another. I was surprised that jyushimatsu and osomatsu were the reasonable ones, I would have expected that from choro and ichi much more. Also Kara is so sweet šŸ˜­

Idk about the rest of you but I loves the second half too, actually giving us some more insight into everyone's personalities and thoughts? I thought this episode was easily one of the sweetest episodes in the series
arlatiusNov 11, 2020 5:50 PM
Nov 15, 2020 6:29 AM

Oct 2015
What's up with these past few episodes, kinda depressing atmosphere now
Nov 15, 2020 9:06 AM

Mar 2019
i expected a fucked up joke at the end and all i got was a personal callout in the form of anime what the FUCK

though i do really cherish those moments where the writing is more lax and you can really tell how each brother thinks, and the familiar bantering, not anything crazy, just normalcy...its scary how good the staff are at writing like that.

Nov 22, 2020 9:43 AM
Sep 2015
Spending your whole life with someone else is no joke.
I think every single person that attends a wedding gets thoughts like that.
Mar 11, 2021 11:01 AM

Jan 2021
This episode really got me in the feels. I teared up seeing karamatsu give up for Todomatsu

The second half felt so real and deep. I really loved it and I might have cried a little. It surprised me when Osomatsu said kids are amazing and it was nice seeing that each of them wants to grow up but also "can't".

More topics from this board

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2021

19 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Dec 15, 2023 3:54 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2021

11 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Dec 15, 2023 8:52 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2021

8 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Dec 15, 2023 3:45 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2021

14 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Dec 14, 2023 6:37 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2021

13 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Dec 14, 2023 4:54 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.