Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2020 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
In the entertainment industry, anything can happen including performers' outfits. It's problems like this that require fixing and support to make everything right again.

A lot of emotions thrown into this episode.
Nov 9, 2020 8:22 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow very interesting development for Taichi, so that Lenny guy from another theater sent him as a spy to ruin their representation.
I loved when he told everything about his feelings and his backstory, I guess that now he will have an opportunity to shine.
Nov 9, 2020 9:37 AM

Jul 2017
The sabotage of the Autumn Troupe before their show day, and just like Spring & Summer for big wazoos, but unlike the both, Director Tachibana making pivotal decisions for Plan Bs to get things going in no time...WHICH IS A HUGE IMPROVEMENT IMO.

Is it the SAME God Troupe that showed up in Spring & Summer? They've become more nefarious ever since both troupes' successes, and Sakyo's quick mind focus on Taichi being a link to that matter. How ironic that Taichi only decides to act now on their behalf whilst acting on his goody-two-shoes persona as a spy, that's not how you earn your place in theatre acting.

Compared to the facade of a portrait from before, Taichi's "from the heart" 2nd outing is much better refined all around, backstory and all.

With all that, preparing for the big show with no worries next week for a finish to the Autumn Troupe.
Nov 9, 2020 9:46 AM
Sep 2015
Now this is the smart way to use portrait act as a confession tool.
Nov 9, 2020 9:53 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well, well, well, second episode before the end. Finally Taichi had a spare time to confessed his damn mistake in his past via that self portrait. His role and the past kinda surprised me a lot. However, since he was so depressed about a center stage role and never got what he wanted, its justified a lot with what he has been done lately. Oh, well, like Juuza said, he won't be forgave his act, but as a sole individu he already forgave Taichi's soul. Which was pretty good by looking at his angry look at the previous scene. Lol. Well, Not gonna mentioned Sakyou suddenly bold his action that wanted to Director-chan body so hard, there. Well, its not like that i am gonna complaining. But, heck, its a pretty good chill part to relax his worry a bit before its getting into a big trouble, later ....

So thats it! The last drama appeared as a closing matter between the Autumn troupe finished their contribution at these show. Well, its actually pretty enjoyable troupe so far. Maybe i can say this one as the second since the summer already felt too good with their performance. Well, lets see how good their closing show at the last episode of their troupe!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 9, 2020 11:53 AM

Nov 2019
Damn, this episode made me feel as much as I did when I read the translation of the game~ Some bits were taken out, as Taichi did more than just ruin the costumes, he took the gun props, which Juza managed to cover for by using realistic hand guns (yes, he used his hands, the rest followed suit). Another bit I really wanted to see was Sakyo's past memories animated, but I guess there won't be much SakoIzu this season, only crumbs.

One point though, isn't it supposed to not be set in Autumn, the anime has autumn leaves in the background, but apparently Akigumi/Autumn Troupe's debut was around Spring/Summer time. There's more on this from this Reddit post and is explained in this image, if anyone wants to look! Mind you there are game spoilers in the image, so just a heads up ^^

I LOVED how they perfectly managed to capture the essence of Taichi and Omi's outdoor crying scene under the moon, it literally hit the feels TT.TT.

Animation was a little better this episode, can't wait to see How Wonderfully Picaresque (JP name)/The Roman Episode (EN name) animated, its a brilliant play!

Also, hopefully Fuyugumi/Winter Troupe might show up next episode, so I can't wait! Loved how they did Akigumi (my second favourite troupe) they gave them justice, so here's to hoping the troupe I stan (Fuyugumi) gets the justice they deserve as well ☆*ヾ(-∀・*)*+☆
tappdancing786Nov 9, 2020 12:02 PM
Nov 9, 2020 4:07 PM
Jul 2018
Well Taichi’s character design looked so similar to Sakuya Sakuma . I was waiting for the producers to make a character story for him. So the audience could tell them apart.

Taichi had a hard time getting acting roles aside from extras. It was a surprise he already knew Tenma from his acting background.
Nov 9, 2020 9:32 PM

Oct 2020
There's one impostor among us..

Red sus.

Lol XD

Joke aside, even when reading the game story, i always thought that even though Taichi's act is unforgivable, but his reasoning and situation that pushed him to do that is unbearably makes sense. Realizing you have no talents while keep meeting people your age have many talents and/or become above you hurts so much. Drove in to the corner like that + and adult like Reni manipulated him, of course i think many teens will also be misled even IRL.

SakyoIzu ship intensifies, lol XD

And that Omi Taichi scene.... Sigh... Omi has become more and more of an ideal husband now... :'D

One setback is the fact that they didn't include the part where the guns was stolen. It was funny seeing how akigumi guys retorts to using handgun there XD
A certain person lurking here
Nov 13, 2020 8:40 PM

Feb 2011
I definitely wanted to see the handgun scene.
眠れないのは君のせい
Dec 10, 2020 4:46 PM

Oct 2016
Taking Juza seriously wasn't some kind of running gag? Director-chan must have sensed some BDE, because I don't know why else they kept lying to that man. Wondering what plot hole graveyard he robbed and magically found talent. And can someone please burn Juza's sandals while he's sleeping, thanks in advance.

Taichi is cringe to listen to, but he has cool hair, so all is forgiven.

More topics from this board

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 12 Discussion

Ringare - Dec 28, 2020

22 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 21, 8:20 AM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2020

10 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 30, 2023 10:27 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2020

9 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 30, 2023 9:36 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 3 Discussion

Ringare - Oct 26, 2020

9 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:06 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2020

12 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 29, 2023 9:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.