Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2020 5:04 AM

Mar 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Holy moly... This was the saddest episode of Mewkledreamy by far.. Especially after the Kami-sama ni Natta episode yesterday. Why does it always have to end like that...
We didn't know much about Maina before but learning about it makes me just wanna cry... I hope Maina will be the best comedian ever for her mother. She is doing a fantastic job.

I have never dreamed about such a cake (which was shown at the end) sadly....
Nov 12, 2020 1:52 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Maira's birthday time. Expect its had a lot of fun. But surprisingly i knew more about Maira's past by taking further into her birthday. Oh well, ngl, the moment of mom and her daughter was so good. Its very emotional. However, as a prospected comedian, and to granted her mother wishes together, Maira would never fall into a long lasting sadness. She even did a modelling job for the sake of her and her mother's dream. Damn, such an awesome girl you were, Maira. As Yume said before, she was truly amazing. And you were simply my love too! >°<

Happy birthday, My Love, Maira!

About the new opening visual, i can't help but smile as wide as possible, with a nice little change they had in a certain positions. Its really refreshing the series that very much already in a nice looking.

About Yuni-sama, as my third highlighter. Well, i can't say much about Yuni-sama. He certainly evil on these episode, trying to messed up someone birthday time. I am glad he got kicked out from Maira's dream, there. Lol

Thats it from me.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 12, 2020 2:26 PM

Sep 2017
Maira and Asahi are tied for my favorite, so this was a good episode. Maira and Peko were even in the episode title card, so maybe that'll change from now on.
I got super excited thinking Maira was a scorpio, like me. But the magazine said early October, and I realized the episode was probably gonna originally air then to time it up.
Overall the episode was a great watch. I personally know how hard a birthday without a loved one can be
Nov 16, 2020 8:29 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I really didn't expect to be sad while watching Mewkledreamy, poor Maira... and she keeps smiling even after the death of her mom, this anime was supposed to be heartwarming thanks to the end but to be honest I feel very bad for her
Jan 14, 2021 5:35 AM

Apr 2020
The end of this episode is a tour-de-force. It isn't borne out of sadness but really touches my heart.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 34 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Dec 20, 2020

3 by mySaudate »»
Apr 11, 1:24 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 1 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Apr 6, 2020

27 by Thaliel »»
Sep 30, 2023 9:56 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 27 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Nov 1, 2020

8 by Kome-Kome »»
Jul 23, 2022 4:30 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 9 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Jun 28, 2020

7 by Kome-Kome »»
Jul 15, 2022 6:10 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 3 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Apr 19, 2020

10 by Kome-Kome »»
Jul 12, 2022 8:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.