Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2020 4:12 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
After 7 months, Major 2nd season 2 is finally over.

Daigo was stressed to hell, and I could feel it. Just the amount of work he's had to put in with this team and then meeting Hikaru and witnessing him just shoot him and all of his work down to just 'wasting his time with females', it took a lot out of the dude.

Good thing worst/best dad Goro Shigeno was there to help him see the light and assisted his son, just like in the first season when Daigo was lost on where to go after injuring Hikaru. Goro might barely be there due to his own baseball aspirations but when it comes down to the nitty-gritty, he's an awesome dad. Got some singing chops too in the car lol. Glad to see him assist his son when he needed it the most, especially since Goro knows how much it takes to break past a glass ceiling with a team that seemingly is much, much weaker than the competition next to him.

Glad to also see this arc not end with this season alone. This makes it Major's longest arc with it continuing to another season if that happens. The slow build foundation that this season was in introducing the characters and letting them grow naturally as a team only sets up big time for the matches for a next potential season. Want them to break past that glass ceiling big time.

Overall an excellent season. 3rd favorite season of Major as a whole for me, and such an enjoyable rollercoaster of emotions here. COVID-19 could not stop the enjoyment out of this show for me despite the delays. Anime of the Year personally for me. 9.5/10
Nov 7, 2020 4:40 AM
Feb 2020
Goro singing was gold lol
Comrade_IcezNov 7, 2020 5:02 AM
Nov 7, 2020 4:52 AM

Jul 2014
What a season. Daigo striving hard to make the best of his unfortunate circumstances and the tearing down of his comfort place by Hikaru.

Very glad that Daigo took Hikaru's main points to heart seriously. He gave his all for the team instead of developing himself firstly and foremostly. His ideals came across a wall and the cast has been well developed enough to the point that they understand the thought process that Daigo's had. Also the ending shot with Hikaru gives me hope that this will continue and Daigo& co will beat Tsujido (who's main pitcher must be some scary af guy) to close out the middle school arc with the highschool that hikaru and daigo target.
Nov 7, 2020 4:58 AM

Mar 2015
I am glad Daigo got out of his funk. Looks like the Team has found fresh motivation.
The sword that takes life gives life
Nov 7, 2020 5:07 AM

Dec 2010
This was an amazing season from beginning to end! I wonder how long we'll have to wait for the inevitable 3rd season. I think there's enough material to immediately start on one, isn't there?
Nov 7, 2020 5:09 AM

Jul 2017
DarkDooM2 said:
This was an amazing season from beginning to end! I wonder how long we'll have to wait for the inevitable 3rd season. I think there's enough material to immediately start on one, isn't there?

There isn't enough material just yet for a full 3rd season. I think it'll happen sometime in 2022 or early 2023 max to gather 2 cour worth of material and still have some leftover.
Nov 7, 2020 5:18 AM
Feb 2020
DarkDooM2 said:
i agree most certainly is
Nov 7, 2020 6:45 AM

Jul 2012
I was about the say that everything in that episode screamed at me that it's the last one of the season, but I couldn't find confirmation anywhere so in the end I assumed it's just gonna continue, but I guess not? Also, I wonder, are there any time skips in the series so far (for people familiar with source)?
Awesome signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2020 6:49 AM

Jul 2017
HDVision said:
I was about the say that everything in that episode screamed at me that it's the last one of the season, but I couldn't find confirmation anywhere so in the end I assumed it's just gonna continue, but I guess not? Also, I wonder, are there any time skips in the series so far (for people familiar with source)?

https://twitter.com/major2nd_tv/status/1325000440736489472

Confirmation for final episode. ^
Nov 7, 2020 7:07 AM

Aug 2011
What an excellent season. Truly one of the best. The first season of the "2nd series" was already great but this one is better in all aspects. The story it covers, the characters and their development, the art and animation, the openings & endings, wow... I think this is a masterpiece in my book.

Definitely my favorite anime of the year. 10/10
Nov 7, 2020 7:20 AM

Jul 2009
I feel bad for people sleeping on this.

Why goro making excuses for Hikaru being a dickhead.. Can't wait for next season and gotta resist going back and watching the first major.. I loved meisei mix but major 2nd has been the more proper abine experience for me
Nov 7, 2020 7:51 AM

Dec 2019
i dont even talk much on forums but had to say, this season was sooooo fucking good. people sleep on this show too much, how unlucky for them cuz they lost out big time.
Nov 7, 2020 8:23 AM
Apr 2015
When Goro said/thought "That was a good throw" I wondered if Daigo becomes a pitcher after all. Especially since Hikaru is a catcher now as well and I doubt the dream of them becoming the best battery is not a thing anymore, just because they had some differences. So one of them has to become a pitcher haha. I gotta admit that I'd prefer if Daigo keeps on playing as a catcher tho. I think the role really suits him and the main character not being a pitcher for once is one of my favorite things about Major 2nd lol.

Anyway, this season wasn't perfect, but certainly great. Better then season 1. :) I'm really, really looking forward to the next season, hoping we'll get to see more of the middle school team. I like them all a lot and I want the girls to keep on surprising everyone haha.
Nov 7, 2020 8:30 AM

Mar 2016
4-4.5/10 This whole season.

Sorry if I tick off any devoted Major fans for this, but it's my honest thoughts. As much as I really couldn't be a fan of the entire franchise itself, I still followed it for it still being of decent watch value and to see if there'll be any significant improvements.

I initially got really infatuated by this season's amazing aesthetics and more sensical approach to the sports of baseball in the form of teamwork instead of someone trying to plough through headstrong. It also had an extremely initially promising approach with the mostly female "pseudo-ensemble" cast as well. Daigo's changed mindset to not trying to be the ace or star of the team and instead more so as the coach, leader, and major supporting role for the team was also a nice divergence from the original Major series, imo.

Unfortunately, while I know Major overall as a franchise is essentially a coming-of-age marathon, the characters and story to me, at least for this season, continue to be extremely milquetoast to me in terms of development and depth, though they're weren't unlikable and were quite fun to watch for the most part...I just couldn't get attached to them pesonally, if anything. When the show finally did try to resort to adding more weight, it was in the form of kind of forced drama I almost always loathed. Hikaru feels like a more contrived incarnation of Toshi from the first Major, and while I'd like to accept that his condescending attitude is more likely meant to really kickstart more of Daigo's character development, it felt so forced and bitter; sure, if that is a realistic depiction of situations like this IRL, then I get it, but how much of realism do you really want in fiction? There's some fine lines for that, depending on your kind of genre(s), and it's a subjective matter as well at worst, anyways. However, this has been apparently been part of the "bread and butter" of Major's storywriting, and frankly, my views just don't align with it, though watching a dramatic snafu isn't always a red herring case, at least.

The previous episode 24 was probably the worst for me personally, to where it was almost completely unwatchable. This episode did save some of the bacon for me from dropping my overall ratings a bit further. I didn't like like Goro in the first Major series, but I have been overall pleased by his supporting father figure role in Major 2nd; I needed even more from him if anything. The final scene of this episode played out in such a cliche way, which is fine but nothing of high praise.

Major 2nd s2 started out with flying colors for me and I wanted to like it more considering the currently dismality in Haikyuu s4, but sadly it tripped up so hard near the finish line. Hopefully s3 in the near future will rectify its course, but I'm not gonna put all of my eggs in one basket.
RyuseishunNov 7, 2020 8:35 AM
Nov 7, 2020 9:14 AM

Feb 2013
I hope that in the next season Daigo gets transferred to another school.
Nov 7, 2020 9:32 AM

Mar 2016
I'm getting the old Major series vibes, I wasn't expected anything for this season but now I'm so into it and looking forward for a third season.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Nov 7, 2020 10:18 AM
Oct 2019
Goro's car changed from what it was in the mangašŸ˜‚...but the thing strike me the most when he said "that was a good throw"... wonder if Daigo will become pitcher like Hikaru who became catcher?(they promised to became a battery after all HAHA)...well let's see what happens!
(Looks like 2 more girls will join them in the training šŸ˜‚)
I like the series very much and I'll be very grateful if they don't end the series midway and continue just like the 1st generation.
There's still no news of 3rd season and if there will be any, then it won't likely happen before 2022/23 since there's not enough material to cover for the show.
Nov 7, 2020 12:08 PM

Feb 2015
Fuck, I should've known going off every other season, but I didn't expect the season to end until near the end of the episode. Still finding it lacking in comparison to Major, but I am hopeful that it will get better as it goes on. Can't wait for the next season!

Nov 7, 2020 12:51 PM

Jan 2016
Might feel like an exaggeration, but this is honestly my second favorite season of Major as a whole
Phenomenal from start to end and different in approach while still being the same Major we've all come to know and love!

The whole teams growth has been amazing, some characters going from hateable to loveable and some the other way (looking at you Hikaru)
Daigo especially has become one of my favorite sports protagonist in Anime alongside his father of course
The art change was superb and had stayed crisp throughout the season despite the ongoing situation.

9/10, seriously can't wait for a 3rd season hopefully
FireFistYKNov 7, 2020 2:02 PM
Nov 7, 2020 1:14 PM

Jul 2017
Gotta love that Gorou's entrance in this episode hahaha.. He will be always be our beloved humorous funny MC.
And I thought that throw from Daigo was a foreshadowing of him changing position to Pitcher it the future damn (tho ofc 100% unlikely, just my bias since I love pitchers lol)

Though I can't wait for next season because I'm curious about Hikaru's backstory after the injury. What he had been going through to be like that. And I hope Daigo can find success in High School Baseball later, especially if he got a team with more boys (and hopefully talanted ones)
Nov 7, 2020 1:20 PM

Sep 2013
Welp i'm gonna miss this bunch,i guess the middle school arc is over,this is the best team i've seen in Major's history,never would have guessed it would be formed of 90% girls,but the author absolutely made it worked,the art was beautiful,the characters were all very likeable,exploring their backgrounds was really interesting and refreshing for the baseball world and even if that finale didn't pack the punch of S1's it was still very cute to see,still i don't know what to think of Hikaru,hope he's less of an asshole in highschool.

Solid 8/10
Deep dark fantasies
Nov 7, 2020 1:34 PM
Oct 2020
This is probably my favorite team in the Major series as a whole, maybe besides Goros middle school team with Komori and Yamane. Each of them had a special moment, and the girls especially were well done. I loved all of them, Anita in the beginning didn’t seem like a character I’d like going forward, she definitely turned it around and is one of my favorites from this team.

I was really hoping when Daigo was talking about having some guidance to get to the next level, Goro would announce his retirement and coach Fuurin. I loved this season and I’m glad the team seems to be getting another season devoted to them.

9/10
Nov 7, 2020 2:03 PM

Jan 2016
ropiel said:
Welp i'm gonna miss this bunch,i guess the middle school arc is over

It's not even over in the manga, Daigo is still a second year
Nov 7, 2020 3:45 PM
Apr 2020
So, I guess I will be in the minority here (except for another one poster) but I wasn't pleased by that 2nd season( which is pity bc I really enjoyed the first one). That last episode was good but it couldn't overcome for me what I miseed during the previous ones. Actually, to make it simple, I would have prefered having more episodes like that last one. But keep it mind that this is also probably because I am not a Baseball person.

Artistically it was nicel. Well, the little light in the corner all the time (sorry I don't know the exact technical term) annoyed me but other than that it was really beautiful and the baseball scenes were really very very good. Also, a lot of tension, etc.

Now, on the negative side, I must admit I understand why the manga didn't keep the fans of the first Major and why the sales dropped after their good start (well afterwards, maybe they left for another reason). I loved the first season and the way he handled the problem of being the son of a monument without having the same precocious talent. And this season, the addition of the girls was interesting...at first. Well, it's only afterwards that it gets worse for me because the challenges and interesting questions of these characters are too quickly forgotten or solved by the magic of Captain Daigo (for example Anita).

And what to say about the (bad) surprise of the chef! That episode 24 with the return of the one we were waiting for and who turns out to be a caricature of a bad guy. Sorry, but for me, that was scenaristic laziness.

I know that it made that sequel due to the commercial failure of "Buyuden" but I sincerely hope that he will better exploit ALL the characters and not use them for comic, cute, love relief. Because when I see what happened to poor Mutsuko who was so strong in season 1...

Anyway, we are still in middle school. So let's see in the future...I love these characters the challenges which are raised.
Nov 7, 2020 6:32 PM
Nov 2020
finally, we made it to the end. I strongly believe the 3rd season is just right in the corner. I just want to talk about the part where Daigo and his father playing catch ball. Maybe this is just me or this is a flag where Daigo will go back to his original dream, to become a pitcher. so then in the future, he can be the greatest battery with Hikaru. Man I hope the story will go on like that
Nov 7, 2020 7:34 PM

Oct 2017
I wonder if that was foreshadowing to Daigo becoming a pitcher in the future, especially to form a battery with Hikaru again... Hikaru used to be my favorite character but now there's not much he could do for me to like him anymore. If he and Daigo end up forming a battery I'm not sure how I'd feel about it.
Nov 7, 2020 8:34 PM
Mar 2015
Glad Daigo stop whining
Nov 7, 2020 8:53 PM

Feb 2012
Like can Season 3 start right now!! I dont want them to skip over the girls & move to highschool baseball like they did with Goro. That ep ending was beautiful too! Getting Daigo out of his YIPS & the slight hint Daigo now has a canon of a arm & might be a pitcher in the future
Nov 7, 2020 11:23 PM

Oct 2017
This Major 2nd got to be the most nontraditional sport anime you can get.

There is no magic ball, there is no prodigy protagonists carrying the team to win the nationals, there is no training arc, there is no every teammates think exactly the same about winning nationals, there is no op random new schools show up one after another for mcs to overcome.

All it has is an anime with realistic take on multiple issues / struggles teenagers face, and how gender difference causes all this.
Each members mentality and view are addressed carefully, and how they overcome those issues , leading to real character development.
The author doesn't just pick female as major leads to attract otakus, he actually does a good job capturing the issue of gender, how different boy and girl think/ perform, and how they eventually overcome such barrier.

Overall this is leagues above Major 1st, which is a more generic story about a prodigy overcome stronger opponents like all the typical sport anime.
Ventus_SNov 8, 2020 11:32 PM
Nov 8, 2020 3:33 AM
Apr 2020
Ventus_S said:
This Major 2nd got to be the most nontraditional sport anime you can get.

There is no magic ball, there is no prodigy protagonists carrying the team to win the nationals, there is no training arc, there is no every teammates think exactly the same about winning nationals, there is no op random new schools show up one after another for mcs to overcome.

All it has is an anime with realistic take on multiple issues / struggles teenagers face, and how gender difference causes all this.
Each members mentality and view are addressed carefully, and how they overcome those issues and have real character development.
The author doesn't just pick female as major leads to attract otakus, he actually does a good job capturing the issue of gender, how different boy and girl think/ perform, and how they eventually overcome such barrier.

Overall this is leagues above Major 1st to me, which is a more generic story about a prodigy overcome stronger opponents like all the typical sport anime.

Hmmmm, then if you ar einto this kind of series/manga, I strongly recommend you to read/watch "Ahiru no Sora" and to absolutely not stopped at the beginning or the synopsis as it is absolutely NOT your classical series that you might think and adressed these kind of issues internal discrepancies in a way longer formats and development (which is actually one of the issue of people in myanimelist with that series).
And the manga is from 2003 (so before "Major 2nd") but got an anime only recently because the manga author is not a fan of these kind of advertisement policies. Unfortunately, the 50 episodes do not cover all the manga and there is a lack of animation at a moment in the anime (the reason why I also suggest to read the manga). But if you are really into stories/conflict and life challenges and no magical superpower, you might appreciate it (again, this is from 2003, so you might find outdated the jokes from the first episodes).

Sorry for the mini-spam
Nov 8, 2020 3:58 AM

Apr 2014
and once again Goro comes to save the day, exactly why Goro is the best every time he shows up things always becomes better

also that last throw Daigo threw to Goro gives me that hope that just maybe he'll become a pitcher imo would make things 10x better but we'll see but with hikaru following his dad i feel the same is about to happen to Daigo and i'm excited to see it happen

all in all it was a nice season only times i really got annoyed was with daigo would have his break downs but then i have to understand he's still not as tough as his dad but he's on his way there

with that said am looking forward to what happens next wonder when the next season will come hopefully in the near future
"one step at a time"
Nov 8, 2020 10:15 AM

May 2012
It's unfortunate to think that I will not be able to see the Fuurin Middle School baseball team girls anymore. I rarely see a bunch of non-annoying girls in an anime with no ecchi stuffs. So this team is unusually refreshing and has taken the "girls power" on a good approach.

Goro's surprise visit was unexpected but it's a nice touch in helping Daigo realize some stuff. But I hope they will not pull off that same stunt repeatedly in the future everytime Daigo will be down in the dumps. But I guess it's more realistic to have your family help you during your difficult times.

Overall, from start to finish, the second season passed with flying colors in my book. Character development, check. Consistently amazing animation, check. Interesting gameplays, check. Great OPs and EDs, check. I particulary like how they inserted the ending song when Daigo was running back to school as well as his other teammates. It somehow made me feel that this is really it. It's a nice ending episode that makes me want to see more how can this team fare in the future. Impressive second season for me and would not mind rewatching it againšŸ˜Ž
rebelakumaNov 8, 2020 10:19 AM
Nov 9, 2020 3:18 AM
Mar 2020
I really wished that Goro would said that he would become Furin's coach. Well, there still is hope in future seasons.
Nov 9, 2020 2:21 PM

Jan 2014
I shred a tear. That’s all I wanted from this. Makes me wanna pull myself back together
Sonic X is basically an isekai
Nov 10, 2020 7:48 AM
Oct 2018
Semoga musim ke-3 anime ini dilanjutkan
Nov 11, 2020 1:59 PM
Dec 2018
This is such a wonderful show. Perfect mix of sports and slice of life. Love that team. Daigo needs to learn to relax, he was unreasonable with his team mates for a while. Although not having a coach didn't help. Luckily, he has nice team mates and the best dad in the world! Surprised that his old buddy turned out to be so arrogant and unpleasant though.
Nov 25, 2020 4:56 AM
Jul 2018
Can't believe I have finished all Major seasons from Goro to Daigo in a bit more than 1 month, first time I watch such a long series in such a short span of time.

I got hooked to this anime really easy and have enjoyed it a lot.

Not a bad ending, definitely this will be a set for a revenge match against Hikaru and his team, I get why Hikaru was upset with Daigo but the words were the worst possible and Daigo tried his best with his team as his father recommended him, I don't want Daigo to become a pitcher.

Can't wait for the next season in a few years.
Jan 25, 2021 9:21 AM

Jan 2013
Not a bad episode to end the 2nd season on, I did enjoy it a bit more than the first season.
I wonder how many more seasons we'll get with this team, thinking 1 more at best.
8/10
Jan 29, 2021 12:39 AM

Jun 2012
A few things I liked about this, the art was 10 times better since last season, Daigo shows that he is not like his father, he is a human being, not a genius cyborg, the whole 'girl power' thing was something that you don't see to often in baseball anime and lastly the relation between Mutsuko and Daigo.

There are some things that are bad though, for instance, Hikaru goes from a good guy to some elitist piece of shit that rants about how he is God reincarnated, the story was all over the place in some parts, a good ex is how they made it to the finals on their first tournament, but lost in the first round in the 2nd one, ok, the team they lost to was one of the best, but even so that loss was merely a device to move the story. I will stop here, because the balance will crumble and the bad side will win this ^__^.

This season was dragged a little, but it was nice overall, ofc they can make it better in the next season, if there will be a next one.
Mar 12, 2021 6:47 AM

Mar 2018
This is one of my favorite seasons of Major as a whole, very happy I watched it.
Mar 31, 2021 1:39 AM

Aug 2018
Overall it was great!

When I saw the 1st episode I'm like why the team mostly consists of girls xD I'm okay with it because the characters are likeable.

I like how unique this anime and the unpredictibility of each games.

10/10
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Jun 13, 2021 6:40 PM
Jun 2013
Until 24 episode this was like one of the best season of major, but the ending with Hikaru was so disappointing. He broke the promise,he made Daigo feel guilty, then mocked him for playing with girls in a team, really what a good friend... Daigo became very mature, he really tried his best, still hearing such words from a person whom you trust can hurt anybody, it doesn't mean that Daigo weak. Even though everyone says that Daigo will become a pitcher, I hope he won't and will never form a battery with Hikaru.
Oct 25, 2021 8:55 AM

Jul 2015
Certainly a total opposite from the old Major with instead of relying on an insane pitcher here we got a mostly girls team where teamwork is important and also some actual character development as we see them trying to overcome various realistic struggles. A step up from the previous season where I can't wait for a potential third season.

Dec 19, 2021 5:21 PM

Jul 2016
For real, when's the next season coming?
It's so rare to get such good content in today's animes, I mean, look at how the characters interact in this anime, they are more human than most of the anime characters I've ever seen.
DooMWhiteDec 19, 2021 5:28 PM

In most cases, the MAL Average Scores don't mean anything, here is a question: were the works made before 2000 all shit?
Why are they so damn scarce in the Top 50? Think about how MAL is quite literally a filtered amount of the Anime fanbase.

Here's a timeline of the Top 15 in which you can check that, almost always, the scores are affected by the freshness, popularity and other factors that have nothing to do with quality.

Dec 19, 2021 5:26 PM

Jul 2017
DooMWhite said:
It's so rare to get such good content in today's animes, I mean, look at how the characters interact in this anime, they are more human than most animes characters I've ever seen.

It'll take a while sadly. The author I think is on hiatus because of health problems or previously was? Regardless, there's not enough chapters for a new season because of that so it'll take quite some time. Shame cause I need more of this badly too.
Dec 19, 2021 5:42 PM

Jul 2016
animejas said:
DooMWhite said:
It's so rare to get such good content in today's animes, I mean, look at how the characters interact in this anime, they are more human than most animes characters I've ever seen.

It'll take a while sadly. The author I think is on hiatus because of health problems or previously was? Regardless, there's not enough chapters for a new season because of that so it'll take quite some time. Shame cause I need more of this badly too.

Hm, I did find it pretty strange that the scans of the manga were pretty quiet, even though I know the reason one of the scanlation dropped it.

In most cases, the MAL Average Scores don't mean anything, here is a question: were the works made before 2000 all shit?
Why are they so damn scarce in the Top 50? Think about how MAL is quite literally a filtered amount of the Anime fanbase.

Here's a timeline of the Top 15 in which you can check that, almost always, the scores are affected by the freshness, popularity and other factors that have nothing to do with quality.

Jan 5, 2022 3:51 PM

Dec 2007
i felt that the "ending" felt original and not by the manga to give the end feeling lol.
the whole "cynderella" was annoying from the previous episode they should'v just stopped it xD
this episode was worth though - goro's singing, seeing grandma and grandpa lol, and daigo x goro's talk, the rest was cynderella lol.

that was fine season, it had good moments with the character development, good sport and stuff, but isn't perfect. the last episodes was kinda downer and concentrated more on daigo than the rest of the team though they were there too, and i felt that too much original content was handling the mangaka's content.
still was good season, better than the first and one of a kind, hope for the next season too that would probably will finish the middle school arc.
9/10
Nov 22, 2023 5:14 AM
Mar 2018
Reply to animejas
DarkDooM2 said:

There isn't enough material just yet for a full 3rd season. I think it'll happen sometime in 2022 or early 2023 max to gather 2 cour worth of material and still have some leftover.
@animejas yo, I have not watched any of Major 2 because the MC is a pitcher and not strong minded like Goro, does he change in the future? does he also switch positions cause catcher is lame.

More topics from this board

» Major 3rd Season? 2023?

Thepremiumswag - Mar 29, 2023

3 by User-Name »»
Aug 20, 2023 2:52 PM

Poll: » Major 2nd (TV) 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion

yellowheartren - Sep 19, 2020

16 by bankredmeadow »»
Jun 23, 2023 9:34 AM

Poll: » Major 2nd (TV) 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion

animejas - Jun 13, 2020

16 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jun 4, 2023 10:30 PM

Poll: » Major 2nd (TV) 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion

TiagoCosta - May 30, 2020

17 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jun 4, 2023 9:48 PM

Poll: » Major 2nd (TV) 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Apr 25, 2020

21 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jun 4, 2023 9:28 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.