Forum Settings
Forums

Kaa-chan no Tomodachi ni Shikotteru Tokoro Mirareta. The Animation Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2020 6:29 AM

Feb 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The green condom is annoying, I like it ... It doesn't matter skin, as long as it has big oppai... Give me Alisa scene

What it is? A new toy?

SyureriaNov 3, 2020 7:14 AM
Nov 7, 2020 1:34 AM

Mar 2019
Well...that escalated quickly...with pregnancy in the end even...

Sooo hmm fap while your mom's friend is still at your place -> outstanding move.
Nov 7, 2020 3:15 AM

Oct 2012
Syureria said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The green condom is annoying, I like it ... It doesn't matter skin, as long as it has big oppai... Give me Alisa scene

What it is? A new toy?

its a flashlight are you dumb
Nov 7, 2020 4:05 AM
Oct 2013

Overall showed of the nice body well. Lovely tan and curves. Particularly the toned legs looked strong. Movement was okay. Could have been less frozen during climaxes.
Nov 7, 2020 10:10 PM

Oct 2015
I thought this would be bad considering the current mean score (6.27), but it turned out to be good .

Again another example of 'you can trust mean scores' hehe~

7/10
TechOtaku-hNov 9, 2020 1:00 PM
Nov 8, 2020 2:35 AM

Feb 2019
Wow, its just great
We need more hentai like this(no rape, no ntr)
Nov 9, 2020 3:21 AM

Sep 2019
Lmao wtf is that title? I didn’t like the animation that much but it was good overall. And he got her pregnant... wish it had a sequel.
Nov 9, 2020 11:06 AM
Mar 2020
bro dark skin milf?
this is fucking top tier shit fam

if only this had a second episode with the mom threesome then it would've been a 10/10
LollemanV2Nov 13, 2020 11:44 AM
Nov 11, 2020 12:33 AM

Jun 2014
There really needs to be more good milf hentai. This is a good compromise for people who wants to bang a hot milf that they share a familiar bond with but also not incest. I love it.
Dec 1, 2020 7:47 AM

Aug 2018
AppleJinx said:
There really needs to be more good milf hentai. This is a good compromise for people who wants to bang a hot milf that they share a familiar bond with but also not incest. I love it.

Yes really, I am struggling find some good milf h, you know. It was dark skin+ milf= perfect combination for me but did not like the animations much so 5/10 also pregnancy.
Dec 8, 2020 4:21 PM

Oct 2013
Yeah this is a 4/10 for me.
First having no part 2 with the mom..... That's just criminal... And having no part 3 with the mom and best friend... That's just getting you a hate crime enhancement!

Besides that it was ooookay meh I guess, But the sex scenes just needed a little more time they were not long enough and not a lot of difference in terms of sex position or kink. Basically three sex scenes with blowjob and bang,it needs a little more spice sex wise.

And if he was that into her for that long, I was kind of disappointed in no big reveal of I love you, marry me, have my child, always loved you kinda talk.
Also,if you're already going to go ahead and do the tell your dead husband I'm your new man approach. Go the full mile before that with the talk of who's better me or your husband and her going my husband never made me cum or hit that spot talk.

Yeah I know this was a little long-winded for a hentai, whatever I'm bored.
Collins89Dec 8, 2020 4:24 PM
Jan 16, 2021 8:34 AM
Aug 2020
AikoCoco said:
Very disapointing when you have played the Visual novel...

Could you kindly share the VN ending?
Apr 21, 2021 8:26 AM

Jun 2015
AikoCoco said:

how come its dissapointing?
May 1, 2021 5:30 PM
Dec 2020
Very good thick dark skin milf
May 1, 2021 5:32 PM
Dec 2020
Very good thick dark skin milf
Aug 16, 2021 3:24 PM
Sep 2011
Ghosty2 said:
AikoCoco said:

how come its dissapointing?

What happens in the visual novel? 🤷‍♂️
Nov 11, 2022 9:59 PM

Jun 2021
Yeah I am back to check if they updated the description of the h! But still no synopsis of one of my most favourite Hanime !!
Why one of my best favourites you ask? Best plot story, intense se'x, rough drive (with permission), ended with a pregnancy, most of all this one has the same power play like those ntrs without ntr perhaps it is ntr with that dying husband, xDD.

Those 2 characters got description at last but they did not add the MC, *disappointing*

Sukuna100 said:

@Ghosty2 @JWA800 @Collins89 They add the mother as well, don't ask me if with the same MC or not cuz they don't show the face of MC Throughout the whole doujin. they show their erotic bodies and after pregnant too. Threesome also included (maybe). But dropped the anime after 1 ep. I am still hoping for a 2nd season/episode as recently one of them H got 2nd season after 20 years (forgot the name, anyone remembers mention that as well).

Edited: The H that got S2 after 20 years is korashime.
OP_RiderNov 29, 2022 10:28 AM
Yandere_@lover
Nov 13, 2022 11:40 PM

Oct 2013
OP_Rider said:
Yeah I am back to check if they updated the description of the h! But still no synopsis of one of my most favourite Hanime !!
Why one of my best favourites you ask? Best plot story, intense se'x, rough drive (with permission), ended with a pregnancy, most of all this one has the same power play like those ntrs without ntr perhaps it is ntr with that dying husband, xDD.

Those 2 characters got description at last but they did not add the MC, *disappointing*

Sukuna100 said:

@Ghosty2 @JWA800 @Collins89 They add the mother as well, don't ask me if with the same MC or not cuz they don't show the face of MC Throughout the whole doujin. they show their erotic bodies and after pregnant too. Threesome also included (maybe). But dropped the anime after 1 ep. I am still hoping for a 2nd season/episode as recently one of them H got 2nd season after 20 years (forgot the name, anyone remembers mention that as well).
dude much appreciated! Now that I know there is at least a part 2 doujin I'll be heading to nhentai pronto!
I'm sure I'll be able to find it using the anime name.
But if you have code to make it quicker much appreciated.

Also I'll pretend it's the same guy cause how lame would that be for it to be someone else. Weird they don't at least tell you it's him.

Thanks again bro!
Dec 29, 2022 12:49 PM
Jun 2019
me dio algo de risa la animacion pero de resto muy rico 10/10
Feb 26, 2023 5:38 PM

Nov 2010
The girl isn't my type: brown skin + short hair. But I do admit the sex scenes were erotic enough.
That ending was kinda funny. It defied my expectations. I thought the mom would be okay about it in the end.
Jul 28, 2023 7:36 PM

Mar 2010
My jizz flew 10 ft across the room when Shiori wore that sexy lingerie, but can't lie her stupid face almost ruined it lol but I gotta love our tan queens.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 2, 2023 12:57 PM
Mar 2022
Shiori is mommy, but it ended with pregnancy without her belly being fat or whatever. Pretty good hentai I guess and there was no scenes with arisa only the beginning and the kitchen fucking scene.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.