Forum Settings
Forums

The 2020 American GENERAL ELECTION (Week?) Thread!

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (27) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »
Nov 7, 2020 3:34 PM

Jan 2013
If the Supreme Court isn't intimidated by the media, not only Trump will continue to be the president, but there'll be a festival of prisions.

Otherwise, if they're a bunch of cowards and and corrupts, I hope for a civil war and that the military forces aren't hypnotized by the word "democracy" when there's a serie of crimes being committed in front of their eyes against the people and their constitution.

Forever_ANov 7, 2020 3:37 PM
Nov 7, 2020 3:41 PM

Jul 2015
Forever_A said:
If the Supreme Court isn't intimidated by the media, not only Trump will continue to be the president, but there'll be a festival of prisions.

Otherwise, if they're a bunch of cowards and and corrupts, I hope for a civil war and that the military forces aren't hypnotized by the word "democracy" when there's a serie of crimes being committed in front of their eyes against the people and their constitution.

Do you have anything that looks like a proof, or are you just repeating what you read online?
Nov 7, 2020 3:41 PM

Jun 2014
Why does it seem like unhappy Trump fans need their safe space now?

What happened to all that talk about no safe spaces?
Nov 7, 2020 3:42 PM

Apr 2013
Forever_A said:

You are deranged. You’d fit right in in Belarus and Russia.
Nov 7, 2020 3:43 PM

Jul 2015
AnimeFanTalk said:
First.

Joe Biden is not president. He is a "projected" elected "analyzed" by the Media.

Second.

All LEGAL votes must count.

Stop celebrating.

Wait I don't get it, weren't you guys screeching that votes should stop being counted 4 days ago? Because that gif was pretty much my reaction when the orange dude started whining on TV.
Nov 7, 2020 3:43 PM

Jun 2014
Ghemotoc said:
Forever_A said:

Do you have anything that looks like a proof, or are you just repeating what you read online?

I've seen their "proof".

There's literally a video online of a man throwing things away (but he was supposed to throw it away), but Trump fans began a conspiracy that he was throwing away ballots. The poor man couldn't go home and got death threats all over a video that clearly is just him doing his job.
Nov 7, 2020 3:44 PM

Oct 2011
Forever_A said:

I see ur in the bargaining stage right now.
Nov 7, 2020 3:45 PM

Jul 2015
Kagami said:
Ghemotoc said:

I've seen their "proof".

There's literally a video online of a man throwing things away (but he was supposed to throw it away), but Trump fans began a conspiracy that he was throwing away ballots. The poor man couldn't go home and got death threats all over a video that clearly is just him doing his job.

LMAO I wouldn't want to be the dude who'll have to throw Trump ballots in the garbage bin after the dust settles. Imagine being seen by one of those lunatics.
Nov 7, 2020 3:46 PM

Jan 2013
Ghemotoc said:
Forever_A said:

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1324019592084246528?fbclid=IwAR0wUInZv6hE52heQ7DaN18tO5C7by9T0on2OUH-YHhtL97HufaL58_oQz0
Nov 7, 2020 3:51 PM

Apr 2013
Forever_A said:
Ghemotoc said:

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1324019592084246528?fbclid=IwAR0wUInZv6hE52heQ7DaN18tO5C7by9T0on2OUH-YHhtL97HufaL58_oQz0
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O%27Keefe ? Imagine posting project veritas as truth. Good thing Betsy Devos will lose her job, the USA need to teach critical thinking in school and improve the education of their young population.

Like cmon, you’re 32 years old man https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/subject-of-project-veritas-voter-fraud-video-says-he-was-offered-10000-to-lie-about-ballot-harvesting-for-ilhan-omar/
Nov 7, 2020 3:51 PM

Jul 2015
Forever_A said:
Ghemotoc said:

? A random tweet of some dude making claims is not a proof. It's, as I said in my previous post, just the source of the stuff you're repeating.

Do you have a proof that you can show me so I see the fraud too and can help you fix your democracy? And if you don't, why do you believe in fraud if you have zero proofs of it?
Nov 7, 2020 3:54 PM

Jan 2020
Forever_A said:
Ghemotoc said:

> Proof
> James O’Keefe

Good one lol
Nov 7, 2020 3:54 PM

Jun 2014
Take your maga hat off. Its clearly cutting the circulation off as you type this.

That isn't proof. Go to sleep.

@Forever_A
Nov 7, 2020 3:55 PM

Jul 2015
Sourire said:
Forever_A said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O%27Keefe ? Imagine posting project veritas as truth. Good thing Betsy Devos will lose her job, the USA need to teach critical thinking in school and improve the education of their young population.

Like cmon, you’re 32 years old man https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/subject-of-project-veritas-voter-fraud-video-says-he-was-offered-10000-to-lie-about-ballot-harvesting-for-ilhan-omar/

LMAO he linked me to a tweet written by an avered fraud/con artist?
Nov 7, 2020 3:57 PM

Apr 2013
Ghemotoc said:
Sourire said:

LMAO he linked me to a tweet written by an avered fraud/con artist?
Yeah project veritas and okeefe have been around for years making shit up. He’s basically a slightly more intelligent version of jacob wohl, but still a big joke that cons conservatives that are guided by their hate of the left.
Nov 7, 2020 3:58 PM

Jun 2014
Sourire said:
Forever_A said:

32 and easily brainwashed are the attributes needed to be a Trump fan
Nov 7, 2020 3:59 PM

Oct 2011
Forever_A said:
Ghemotoc said:

holy shit lol. i also think putting pig shit on my hair makes my hair longer, because the priest said so.
Nov 7, 2020 4:00 PM

Jan 2013
Ghemotoc said:
Forever_A said:

? A random tweet of some dude making claims is not a proof. It's, as I said in my previous post, just the source of the stuff you're repeating.

Do you have a proof that you can show me so I see the fraud too and can help you fix your democracy? And if you don't, why do you believe in fraud if you have zero proofs of it?

The woman shows her own face admitting corruption and connections with a bunch of important people isn't something to take lightly.
Nov 7, 2020 4:03 PM

Oct 2011
America is turning communists.

Nov 7, 2020 4:06 PM

Feb 2010
iasuru said:

for real though. you got to love how you move an inch on that compass and people act like you are on the other side.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Nov 7, 2020 4:07 PM

Jun 2008
AnimeFanTalk said:
First.

Joe Biden is not president. He is a "projected" elected "analyzed" by the Media.

Second.

All LEGAL votes must count.

Stop celebrating.

I see you are still in the "DENIAL" stage of grief.

Trust me my man....go straight to "Acceptance" because it's not gonna be fun going through "Bargaining" and "Anger".

Nov 7, 2020 4:07 PM

Jul 2015
Forever_A said:
Ghemotoc said:

The woman shows her own face admitting corruption and connections with a bunch of important people isn't something to take lightly.

It's some person in front of a cam and talking in her phone... I can turn on my cam and make claims too. That's what it is. CLAIMS. Not proof.
Nov 7, 2020 4:11 PM

Feb 2010
@--ALEX-- pretty sure demanding a recount (of which only gorega is getting recounted.) is bargaining stage.

@Forever_A so if i got a cam and claimed that flaming weasels ruled the planet in the secret weaselton cult of 1489 and that i was there harbinger would you believe it as well?
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Nov 7, 2020 4:17 PM

Jun 2008
hazarddex said:
@--ALEX-- pretty sure demanding a recount (of which only gorega is getting recounted.) is bargaining stage.

Fair enough.

Talking about Georgia...

Biden's lead keeps GROWING....it's up to 9,160 in GA now.

I'm 100% in favor of a recount since it was very close....but do I seriously think that in a recount it's gonna go from Biden being +9,000 to Trump winning?

No.

Recounts almost NEVER change by such a drastic amount.

Trump Fans are going to have to come to grips with this the same way us ANTI-Trump people came to grips with 2016.
Nov 7, 2020 4:18 PM

Oct 2011
SargonTheGreat said:
iasuru said:

ahahahahaha did you not see bottom left when you posted this?

why do I care about it.
Nov 7, 2020 4:19 PM

Nov 2016
Idk much about US politics but Trump was good meme generator so im little sad about that.

I hope it would be good for US citizens and all the world.
Nov 7, 2020 4:22 PM

Feb 2010
Efhlorze said:
Idk much about US politics but Trump was good meme generator so im little sad about that.

i see you have a sunrider profile pic

if you don't say Asaga Oakrun is best girl were going to have a problem.

Nov 7, 2020 4:26 PM

Jun 2014
Can we nominate Remilia Scarlett for president?
Nov 7, 2020 4:28 PM

Nov 2016
hazarddex said:
Efhlorze said:

Ah fellow man of culture , ofc she is and its not even up to discussion ^^
Nov 7, 2020 4:29 PM

Jun 2014
hazarddex said:
Efhlorze said:

Assuming you like Touhou, are the ones on PS4 and Switch good ways to enter the series? I've played one.. it doesn't seem bad. Not sure if you know though.
Nov 7, 2020 4:45 PM

Apr 2013
Efhlorze said:

You can still meme him and his lawyers for what they pulled today https://twitter.com/_richardhall/status/1325089559974191105?s=21 one of the funniest thing I’ve read. And still, yet to provide evidence.
Nov 7, 2020 4:52 PM

May 2015
--ALEX-- said:
hazarddex said:

Fair enough.

Talking about Georgia...

I'm 100% in favor of a recount since it was very close....but do I seriously think that in a recount it's gonna go from Biden being +9,000 to Trump winning?

No.

Trump Fans are going to have to come to grips with this the same way us ANTI-Trump people came to grips with 2016.

You guys didn't come to grips with it though. You immediately lost your minds and continued to do so for 4 years straight lol.

Nov 7, 2020 4:58 PM
Jul 2018
iasuru said:
Korishi said:

no its not about double standards which everyone is arguably guilty of.

regarding the issue at hand; this whole nationwide mail-in voting plan was bankrolled by none other than George Soros. Up to 24 million ineligible voters were potentially delivered ballots.

Dont want to hear about anything that isn't proven yet? ok well there is the fact that people were issued duplicate ballots. California Secretary of State already confirmed that double-voting by mail took place. Yes the ones that were caught were not processed, but it was only a handful. point being that if the system could fuck up and print twice, it is immediately not reliable and should be ineligible as a whole. Not to mention all the deaad americans who vote each year lmao.

anyway, libs sure aren't scared of covid right now, dancing like monkeys in the streets n all. wonder why they could not all vote in person?

everything "non-bias" panders to the other side anyway. stop trying to censor.

> regarding the issue at hand; this whole nationwide mail-in voting plan was bankrolled by none other than George Soros. Up to 24 million ineligible voters were potentially delivered ballots.

what does that have to do with the left blaming the right. The right is the one whining about this issue

> ok well there is the fact that people were issued duplicate ballots. California Secretary of State already confirmed that double-voting by mail took place. Yes the ones that were caught were not processed, but it was only a handful. point being that if the system could fuck up and print twice, it is immediately not reliable and should be ineligible as a whole. Not to mention all the deaad americans who vote each year lmao.

same as above. what does that have to do with the left blaming the right.

> libs sure aren't scared of covid right now, dancing like monkeys in the streets n all. wonder why they could not all vote in person?

Ok? What does that have to do with blaming the right? Well actually, we can blame the right for this, deservedly so. Thanks Trump for making COVID worse for the American people.
please dont butt your nose in my conversation. Lol sorry your username was not in my memory so i mistook you for someone else. it has nothing to do w left v right; i made it clear with the sentence "regarding the issue at hand" ie. elections.
i digressed because L vs R goes nowhere, plus all you did was 'predict' what the article was about; no interest on your part.

hazarddex said:
Korishi said:
@hazarddex not sure what logic that is. you clearly allude to the website not being worth anyone's time because it is authored by conservatives. you have both lef-bias and mainstream news while we get the scraps. enjoy while it lasts šŸ‘
just stating that it's clearly not some ones non bias opinion if a far right or far left told me everything is the right or lefts fault i'm going to laugh in there face.

that's not censorship that is an opinion get over it.

also you keep telling yourself that media bias fact checker marks all right wing media as unreliable

and yet
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-american-conservative/

also this is a different site then the one you are using fyi.
i guess it appeases them more so than the other one. another site i linked to someone else is also marked as bias and not factual for never citing sources, yet the rticle just had YT vids accompanied by a description of what we are watching. point being the mediabiasfactcheck rates a site based on a handful of articles that matter to them.

Kagami said:
Korishi said:
@hazarddex not sure what logic that is. you clearly allude to the website not being worth anyone's time because it is authored by conservatives. you have both lef-bias and mainstream news while we get the scraps. enjoy while it lasts šŸ‘

Don't you realize the right has right-bias too?

Are you unhappy the right can't call liberals "libtards" for four years without looking salty?
yes so what? they can speak for themselves ive no issue with that. i didnt call anyone those names. those are all invented by the left anyway. "own the libs"? invented by the left.

katsucats said:
Korishi said:
regarding the issue at hand; this whole nationwide mail-in voting plan was bankrolled by none other than George Soros.
I'm sorry. I just have to quote this for posterity for the Hall of Shame. George Soros hahahha.

Yes? Its a fact. And no I dont care about anything other than his intentions.

silversaint said:
katsucats said:
I'm sorry. I just have to quote this for posterity for the Hall of Shame. George Soros hahahha.

i wonder when that guy finally dies of old age, who is gonna be the next jew that secretly controls the entire world?
why you jump to antisemitism? i dont even know if he is jewish if he profits off the holocaust.
removed-userNov 7, 2020 5:06 PM
Nov 7, 2020 5:05 PM

Dec 2012
TsukuyomiREKT said:
--ALEX-- said:

Fair enough.

Talking about Georgia...

No.

You guys didn't come to grips with it though. You immediately lost your minds and continued to do so for 4 years straight lol.
To be fair, @--ALEX-- was pretty based when Trump first won: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1567603&show=200#msg48504220

Don't know what made him go nuclear. Must have been all the ahegao.
Nov 7, 2020 5:08 PM

Jul 2015
All the studies I could find on "dead voters" seem to indicate.... that they don't exist?

https://siepr.stanford.edu/news/dead-people-don-t-vote-study-points-extremely-rare-fraud
Nov 7, 2020 5:12 PM

May 2015
Bayek said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

To be fair, @--ALEX-- was pretty based when Trump first won: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1567603&show=200#msg48504220

Don't know what made him go nuclear. Must have been all the ahegao.

Damn, he's like the exact opposite of that now xD

Nov 7, 2020 5:13 PM

Jun 2014
TsukuyomiREKT said:
--ALEX-- said:

Fair enough.

Talking about Georgia...

No.

And now Trump fans want their safe space. Something they preach about people not needing.
Nov 7, 2020 5:14 PM

Oct 2011
Ghemotoc said:
All the studies I could find on "dead voters" seem to indicate.... that they don't exist?

https://siepr.stanford.edu/news/dead-people-don-t-vote-study-points-extremely-rare-fraud

based biden, first person to create zombies.
Nov 7, 2020 5:15 PM

May 2015
Kagami said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

And now Trump fans want their safe space. Something they preach about people not needing.

Yeah, both instances are pathetic.

Nov 7, 2020 5:35 PM

Jul 2013
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Kagami said:

Yeah, both instances are pathetic.
Kagami said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

I mean the left are also rioting too. Even though they won. So yeah both sides are pathetic.

Nov 7, 2020 5:58 PM

Apr 2013
Great speech. Felt good to finally have someone up there talk about the country and population and not himself. Also someone that can form sentences like an intelligent person and that can run up a ramp. Go Joe!
Nov 7, 2020 6:02 PM

Apr 2013
Lawyers have admitted in court they had no evidence. They're throwing stuff at the court hoping something sticks. Come back when you have results, the only ones with a record of stealing an election so far are 2000 Republicans (and 2016 arguably).
Nov 7, 2020 6:02 PM

Oct 2011
SOCIALIST AMERICA LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Nov 7, 2020 6:04 PM

Apr 2013
SargonTheGreat said:
Sourire said:
Great speech. Felt good to finally have someone up there talk about the country and population and not himself. Also someone that can form sentences like an intelligent person and that can run up a ramp. Go Joe!
You mean "kids play with my leg hair and jump in my lap" Biden?
No I mean the one of the two who's not accused by 26 women of sexual harassment and rape (including one he's refusing to give DNA to the courts and tried to have the DOJ pick up his defense) and who didn't say he'd date his daughter if he could when she was 15. Epstein is a good buddy of Trump not sure where you're getting at either way.
Nov 7, 2020 6:14 PM

Feb 2016
This is the happiest i have felt in a real long time. Here's to 4 years of a new hopeful America šŸ„³ P.S Excellent speech from both Biden and Harris
Nov 7, 2020 6:16 PM

Jan 2011
Korishi said:

silversaint said:

i wonder when that guy finally dies of old age, who is gonna be the next jew that secretly controls the entire world?
why you jump to antisemitism? i dont even know if he is jewish if he profits off the holocaust.

i am not saying that you are an anti semite, i am well aware that a huge bunch of conspiracy theorists aren't aware that Soros is a jew, the same way that a bunch of conspiracy theorists aren't aware when they quote neonazis

regardless im still wondering whos gonna be the next Dark Lord who rules upon everything that is wrong on this world, the guy has like what 3 or years left?
Nov 7, 2020 6:21 PM

Jul 2012
silversaint said:
Korishi said:

i am not saying that you are an anti semite, i am well aware that a huge bunch of conspiracy theorists aren't aware that Soros is a jew, the same way that a bunch of conspiracy theorists aren't aware when they quote neonazis

regardless im still wondering whos gonna be the next Dark Lord who rules upon everything that is wrong on this world, the guy has like what 3 or years left?

They're probably gonna claim a Walt Disney situation where they just cryogenically froze him with a list of master plans for decades until they can extend his life span.
Nov 7, 2020 6:22 PM

Oct 2011
silversaint said:
Korishi said:

Bill Gates.

Nov 7, 2020 6:23 PM

Jun 2014
Joe is the president this country needs
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (27) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.