Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 30, 2020 4:08 PM

Aug 2014
What do you think your life would be like without anime? I mean I know you could just be immersed in other hobbies, but try to imagine yourselves watching it for long but then it suddenly disappears from this world. To me, such life would be deadly boring and even meaningless. To some, I may be exaggerating but it is what it is. So, what would life be like without anime for you?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2020 4:09 PM

Jun 2020
honestly woulda had nothing to do at home during quarantine, glad i had something to enjoy and do at home other than hw and youtube
Oct 30, 2020 7:44 PM
Jul 2020
Even if I never found anime, or never took interest in it, I would still be fapping to Hentai.
Oct 30, 2020 8:25 PM

Jul 2020
I wouldn't really care.I would've watched the live-action Mulan...
Anyway on-topic:I would've watched more and more Netflix shows if anime didn't exist.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Oct 30, 2020 8:27 PM

Oct 2018
I don't know what would happen to my life
Asuka is my safe harbor when it comes to masturbation
Without anime I'd start an eternal nofap
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Oct 30, 2020 8:32 PM

Mar 2020
If I watched it for too long and then it disappeared suddenly from this world. I'd probably be doing more homework than I'm currently am.
Oct 30, 2020 8:33 PM
Jul 2018
that my life if im going to religious boarding school instead vocational high school, if go to there i'm not become loner and depressed because anime and maybe i graduated as a Priest
Oct 30, 2020 8:39 PM

Mar 2019
It's likely I would be more productive.
Oct 30, 2020 8:45 PM

Dec 2018
This is gonna sound really cringy but anime has been a rather important part of my life. I made some of my best irl friends through anime and it’s been one of my major forms of entertainment for over half a decade. Even though I never talk about anime irl I’d probably have completely different friends, my current friends have changed my life in a number of ways, so I wouldn’t really know what my life would be like.
Oct 30, 2020 8:48 PM

May 2018
I feel like I would just be obsessed with some other type of media.I am jumping from one obsession to another anyways. Anime is actually the only one where I didn't loose all of my interest in like a year.
Oct 30, 2020 8:49 PM

Jul 2020
Probably watching Netflix instead of anime. Or in juvy idk
Oct 30, 2020 10:24 PM

May 2020
If I hadn't tumbled across anime my life would still go on how it used to although it would have been different. If I watched anime and then suddenly had to stop and go on I would be able to but I would keep thinking about anime all the time I feel.
I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Oct 30, 2020 11:32 PM

Sep 2008
let's see...
I was into video games when hack&slash, real tps, platformers, point and click, fix camera survival horror existed. it doesn't anymore. you get fps, shoulder camera, moba, gatcha. so gaming is out of the question
I loved reading comic when it was about badass characters doing cool stuff instead of gender bs and politics. no more comics for me
I was into cartoons while they looked interesting, now it's all the same toonboom-calarts puppetry. I hate cartoons now.
I loved sci-fi, horror and action movies. hollywood shat itself completely.
I was really into music when I found it interesting. music stopped being innovative in the 90s, there aren't really new things nowadays.
I did play the guitar but at one point I had to choose if I draw or learn to play an instrument. I chose art. guess I'd have enough free time for both now.
oh I'd continue to draw most likely, trying to create my own comic.
I'm into collecting toys, but that's anime related so I guess I wouldn't be.
maybe I'd watch kamen rider still, and other toku shows.
maybe I'd pick up manga. I'm not a huge fan of manga due to how painful it is to follow it.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Oct 31, 2020 1:42 AM

Jun 2009
Good question.
I would have just become a film buff, learn to play bass guitar, and play more video games. Maybe even just read books.

After all anime is just stories.
Oct 31, 2020 2:37 AM

Jul 2020
Playing ps4, Life wouldnt be much different

Oct 31, 2020 2:45 AM
Jul 2018
Probably playing video games all day, or watching netflix lol
Oct 31, 2020 4:07 AM

Mar 2014
I'm pretty sure I've seen a smililar thread recently. Anyway, I would probably waste my time on other things like playing the piano or watching football matches. I wouldn't have my anime waifu either.
Oct 31, 2020 11:58 AM
Feb 2020
For me I guess for sometime I'll be quite sad and all, but then I think eventually I'll find something else to spent my free time on. "Life without anime" this reminded me back when animax channel disappeared.

More topics from this board

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 43 minutes ago

13 by Nirinbo »»
2 minutes ago

» How often do you rewatch anime?

Destinesia - 5 hours ago

13 by Zayvex »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Spring 2024 my fav anime lineup yet! What is your fav series that is going under the radar?

rohan121 - Yesterday

20 by BlueBullet178 »»
14 minutes ago

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 4 hours ago

26 by Horizon248 »»
14 minutes ago

» Anime that low-testosterone males can't comprehend ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

88 by ColourWheel »»
16 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.