Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 30, 2020 5:44 PM

May 2009
Deknijff said:
Im glad Terminator was still there but big sad this wasn't included after getting the TV
Wanted to see how fast Tsukasa could say it in anime form
Also big sad my fav scene with Kaname wasn't included after they got the TV

Thanks for the extra info with pics in manga. :)
animan7Oct 30, 2020 6:11 PM
Oct 30, 2020 5:46 PM

Aug 2013
Another 10/10 episode.
Btw, dear manga readers, is this adaptation following closely the manga? I want to read it after watching this series and I'm afraid that they are skipping too much.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Oct 30, 2020 5:50 PM

May 2009
Feel like the fun anime is an educational piece on love and marriage (procedures), which explains things quite clearly. It's very good.
Oct 30, 2020 5:53 PM

Apr 2019
Well thanks to this episode, I now know there's a difference between engagement and wedding rings.

Also, does anyone else think that the character design in this anime resembles the character design in 100% Orange Juice?
Oct 30, 2020 6:01 PM
Dec 2007
rsc-pl said:
Another 10/10 episode.
Btw, dear manga readers, is this adaptation following closely the manga? I want to read it after watching this series and I'm afraid that they are skipping too much.
Nah, it's actually pretty spot on from what I can remember. Some little things are different though. An earlier poste rposted the manga pages that had all the avengers stuff in it. That conversation in the anime when she talks about numbered entries and side stories in movies takes its place. My guess is they didnt want to pay the Disney/Marvel tax. The manga is worth the read though. The art is nice and clean and has some beautiful color spreads
Oct 30, 2020 7:15 PM

Aug 2015
Nasa is quite easily my favorite protagonist from a RomCom. This guy is a god, but it also helps that Tsukasa is such a good character.

Man, that ring plot reminded me when I bought a Swarowski to my girlfriend. Totally worth it though.
Oct 30, 2020 7:27 PM

Aug 2018
I really hope they animate this page next episode so I can have a meme to use

"Who needs drugs when you got cute anime girls?"
-Sun Tzu
Oct 30, 2020 8:22 PM
Jan 2017
Another great episode!
Oct 30, 2020 9:05 PM

Jun 2019
When there’s no side characters to “cut” the sweetness of the couple, it gets to be a little too much. It gets way too wholesome when it is just the two of them, which is actually a problem. When it is just the couple, I can only picture the corny fantasy of the writer and not a healthy, realistic relationship. I still enjoy this anime for the most part, but this is definitely a flaw.
Oct 30, 2020 9:27 PM

Jul 2014
Neji1809 said:
Did they reference the Vtuber Tsukino Mito in this episode or am I just tripping? I had to double take when he said he watches her online.

Yes it was, i was pretty suprised too when i first time read the manga too

Oct 30, 2020 10:17 PM
Feb 2020
And yet another episode of "Guess the references" passes by.
Oh man, this is the wholesome wish-fulfillment I came to see. Like seriously, handholding to an uninterrupted kiss, back to a kiss on the cheek and wedding ring handholding? There's no way this qualifies as a shonen romcom anymore.
Oct 30, 2020 11:17 PM

Jun 2014
That was the first episode I actually felt the pacing issue, the first part feel super incomplete, like it's missing the punch. I also felt the ring part was a lot more romantic from my fragmented memory of the manga, maybe the anime is getting slighly rushed, it still was pretty damn cute.

Also I'm really surprised about that Tsukino Mito reference, vtuber are truly slowly creeping their way into anime/manga and I like it.
Oct 30, 2020 11:38 PM

Jun 2020
the maid is really describe me how i watch this show

♡hyena zzZzzZ♡

Oct 30, 2020 11:55 PM

Jul 2016
Man, my sugar levels sure rose a few lines after such sweet episode. Chad Nasa continues to impress with his boldness and to be honest, it's kinda cute to see him being the romantic one in the relationship.
Oct 31, 2020 12:20 AM

Oct 2016
There's always at least 1 reference in every episode lmao but, that intro scene had dozens.

Hnnnnng, I really love this show. This episode was really good and thanks for the education on wedding rings Tsukasa much appreciated.

Handholding and smooching... L E W D. I also love the maids, their reactions are priceless.

Man, Nasa is such a chad. We all aspire to be as chad as our boy Nasa amirite. Looking forward for more diabetes next week.
Oct 31, 2020 1:38 AM
Jul 2019
Wholesome. (I hate that this requires 30 letters to send.)
Oct 31, 2020 2:01 AM

Dec 2014
hmmm well this is so mafu mafu
Oct 31, 2020 4:27 AM
May 2017
How the hell does the rating keep going down? It's the most wholesome anime this year
Oct 31, 2020 4:45 AM

Oct 2014
Rytakahashi09 said:
How the hell does the rating keep going down? It's the most wholesome anime this year

It's only going up from what I noticed, it used to be 7.78 and now it's 7.82.
Not high enough considering the amount of crap that gets 8+ on this site, but MAL ratings are weird like that, no point in thinking too much about them.
Oct 31, 2020 5:16 AM
May 2017
Samt_ said:

It's only going up from what I noticed, it used to be 7.78 and now it's 7.82.
Not high enough considering the amount of crap that gets 8+ on this site, but MAL ratings are weird like that, no point in thinking too much about them.

Okay, i thought last time i checked it was on the higher 7.8s. I agree that this should get more than 8 tho.
Oct 31, 2020 6:02 AM

Dec 2010
Another pretty wholesome episode
Sasuga Hata-sensei!!

Love the romance <3
Oct 31, 2020 7:11 AM

Jun 2019
This show is getting stronger each week. I remember wishing we'd get a show like My Husband Doesn't understand Me (which is only a short series), depicting the lives of an actual couple, rather than the long, eventual build up to a relationship, and here we have it!

It's strange, we don't see many couples kissing in most anime as they don't often even get to that stage (or they do but the kiss is the culmination of the show), so to see a couple acting normal and kissing to show their affection seems almost out of place, but it shouldn't, that's what couples do.

I'm loving this show so much, I'm just praying that because everything is going so well now we don't get some tragic development where Tsukasa disappears/dies etc. I'm feeling more reassured each episode.
Oct 31, 2020 7:57 AM
Apr 2019
Tsuka is so cute here <3 I like how she referenced famous movies like Terminator, Star Wars and ughh... Human centipede. She's secretly a geek lol

Be like Chad Nasa who wants to make his wife happy all the time.
Oct 31, 2020 8:16 AM
Oct 2020
ZafkielRays said:
Neji1809 said:
Did they reference the Vtuber Tsukino Mito in this episode or am I just tripping? I had to double take when he said he watches her online.

Yes it was, i was pretty suprised too when i first time read the manga too

I did not read the manga but it did caught me off guard. Usually anime will mispronounce any direct reference but here they mentioned the real thing including Star Wars and Terminator.
Oct 31, 2020 8:45 AM

May 2018
Ah yes, the human centipede xD

well well well, Nasa and Tsukasa's relationship is defying all the laws of romcoms, kissing on the fourth episode and yet another kiss this episode :O
Oct 31, 2020 9:17 AM

Jun 2019
I'm gonna die by the end of the series. Too much sweetness and wholesomeness are not good for me. Loved this episode so much. I love their relationship, it's so cute. >w<
Oct 31, 2020 9:37 AM

Dec 2018
Bruh, each episode is getting cuter and cuter. Im in love with the sweetness of Nasa and Tsukasa!
Oct 31, 2020 10:23 AM

Nov 2011
Jesus lord this episode was too damn sweet!!!

The movie references, the park scene, and then the rings scene were all great.

I think one part that was really special was Nasa seeing Tsukasa getting out of the bath for the first time. Idk I thought just him seeing her was a special moment lol.

That ending scene though has me worried. The way Tsukasa was talking seemed very ominous...and Nasa even said earlier in the episode "You'll be here when I get back right?"

I just pray that nothing bad or upsetting will happen in this anime.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Oct 31, 2020 11:33 AM

Jan 2020
I wasn't expecting Tsukasa to be such a big fan of movies. By the way, I didn't know James Cameron started with a B rate movie, so I have to applaud Tsukasa for telling me that.

Nasa is getting bolder these days. He can actually kiss Tsukasa without any sort of hesitation now.

I wonder if the show will go to a lewder direction in the later episodes. Most likely not, and I hope it stays that way.
Oct 31, 2020 12:24 PM

Nov 2015
After the lecture about the girl not wanting the ring (but really wanting it), it turns out to be Nasa pushing for it. That cracked me up. You just can't help but love these two.

And Tsukasa does know her movies. But really, from Terminator to The Human Centipede? Erm, wow. That's quite a jump.

I like the OP more every time I watch it.
Risk something, take back what's yours
Say something they know they might attack you for.
--Linkin Park, "Hands Held High"
Oct 31, 2020 4:00 PM

Aug 2008
After last week's episode, I was afraid this show was going to take a turn for the worse.

Thankfully, we're back to a wonderful show. I laughed at "The Human Centipede", though.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Oct 31, 2020 7:10 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn, i never know that the shopping time for a wedding ring and a television to pleased Tsukasa can be that fun. Yeah, its simply made me crying out loud with all of their sweetness. Nasa must be really lucky having someone like Tsukasa on his life, and his dedication was so respected. Thats literally too cute that i can't handle it much! >°<

Highlighting too for those two maids watching them kissing and did some romantic activity without even realized they all being watched at the whole time. Yes, their feeling really looks like me, here, watched all of them xD.

Film part was just amazing, Tsukasa really knew that thing, its same with the diamond ring choice scene. And Nasa dedication for wanting to brought that thing only for Tsukasa happiness just damn way too much. Yeah, they both just simply sweet. Never expected i am to be laughing at all duration, seeing their interaction, their expression, and most importantly their inner thoughts that purely wanted to pleased each others very well. Yeah, once again i said this, never expected that these episode to be full of a wholesomeness. I am satisfied >°<.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 31, 2020 9:31 PM

Jul 2012
Is that scene at the end a flag?
よろしく!
Nov 1, 2020 1:42 AM
Nov 2020
For me i like it.. even though they have to cut a few good scene from the manga... Maybe they want to chase episode 6 as soon as possible.. well anyway this is good civilization
Nov 1, 2020 1:45 AM

Jul 2020
Damn we got 2 kisses in a single episode. This show is probably my most enjoyable watch for this season (along with Akudama Drive). Every episode just fills my heart with wholesomeness.

5/5 episode.

I accept random friend requests!
Nov 1, 2020 2:21 AM

Oct 2007
waifu Tsukasa wants a tv. Well, it's indeed boring without one.. seeing how bare that apartment is.

anyway, Nasa is lucky.. his wife is not the kind who likes expensive jewelry. A cheap ring is enough to show their love for each other.
Nov 1, 2020 6:51 AM
Jul 2018
Dis dude can live without a tv, lol same I watch anime on my phone so.. she mentioned the human centipede movie that gave me creeps Xd
Nov 1, 2020 8:12 AM

Feb 2020
My bank just called to ask about my 500 vials of insulin purchase
Nov 1, 2020 8:16 AM

Feb 2020
Cuteness Overloaded.......

I am surprised how this Anime isn't a Slice of Life after showing those Domestic life scenes.
Nov 1, 2020 8:17 AM

Jan 2008
Not sure if it was in the manga but the Tsukino Mito name drop was a surprise. If she was mentioned in the manga then it was back before I started watching vtubers. Though it felt a little strange Nasa would bring her up, he doesn't seem like the kind of person that would even watch youtube.
Nov 1, 2020 8:45 AM

Sep 2020
Man, the amount of references in this show... and the fact they're not even holding back on them with censorship or something... is this even allowed? lol

And I just realized how much of a marriage tutorial this anime is, definitely feeling more slice of life vibes from it than anything else. The comedy was great too and I'm starting to enjoy Tsukasa's character more and more with each watch.
Nov 1, 2020 9:54 AM

Oct 2014
KeenPinn said:
Man, the amount of references in this show... and the fact they're not even holding back on them with censorship or something... is this even allowed? lol

Some of the references from the manga have been removed or replaced actually.
Most of them have made it in though.
Nov 1, 2020 10:11 AM

Sep 2020
Samt_ said:

Some of the references from the manga have been removed or replaced actually.
Most of them have made it in though.

I see, thanks for the info.
Nov 1, 2020 10:21 AM
Mar 2015
Diamonds are a girl's best friend
Nov 1, 2020 12:18 PM

May 2018
Oh c'mon Nasa , you basically have a perfect wife that doesn't ask as lot from you.
Nov 1, 2020 1:01 PM

Mar 2017
So satisfied seeing my favourite part of the manga animated! It's one of the sweetest and most romantic parts of ToniKawa 😍

Nasa is such a good husband and the way he loves Tsukasa so much is just so adorable! Tsukasa's movie otaku side was revealed which is actually the thing I love about her the most.... it's just so unexpected!
Nov 1, 2020 2:16 PM
Jan 2018
animejas said:
CasshernSins said:

The final season dedicated to the wedding was a drag for sure, and I blame the writers for building up R&B when they knew the ending all along. But my main pair ending up together makes me happy and there's no other sitcom in history that has produced consistently hilarious running gags like it (except maybe Brooklyn Nine-Nine).

I see Brooklyn Nine-Nine mentioned and I'm instantly sold with your taste lol. For me that show is one of my favorite sitcoms, along with Fresh Prince. It's gone for many seasons and delivers so much on the comedy and cast without really letting the serious development or drama drag it down at all.

How I Met Your Mother for like the first 6 seasons for me were great, shame the writers lost their way, especially in the final season, but the amount of good gags in that show with the gang were astounding. Barney still rules in 2020.

Agree 100%

Fresh prince is one of my favorite sitcoms along with 99 and HIMYM

But as I'm from the UK I grew up with some sitcoms that might not have been available in the US and other countrys.

So that being said my overall favorite sitcom is Only Fools and horses
Nov 1, 2020 2:19 PM

Oct 2013
rewatching the episode I realised they didnt include this

Feel its rather important to show Nasa was willing to quit his job now when he can be with Tsukasa
I wonder why that was cut

Im pretty sure all the people who were calling Tsukasa a gold digger at episode 1 and 2 must feel dumb now after Tsukasa said no to the diamond

@animan7 glad to be of help
DeknijffNov 1, 2020 4:54 PM
Nov 1, 2020 4:47 PM

Apr 2013
Wowwwww, Nasa-kun is really such a good husband T.T

.·:*¨ 𝕾𝖊𝖙 𝕸𝖊 𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊 - 𝕵𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖆 𝕵𝖚𝖓𝖌 ¨*:·. 𓆩♡𓆪
𝟬:𝟱𝟱 ㅇ──────────────── 𝟯:𝟮𝟲
↺¹ |◁ ▷| ⋮≡
Nov 1, 2020 5:58 PM

Oct 2008
diamond ring!? oh good luck with that! or sell your liver that would be sufficient...lolz

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Marinate1016 - Oct 9, 2020

225 by ShinigamiReichi »»
Apr 16, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2020

250 by RioAl »»
Apr 2, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 13, 2020

124 by ToG25thBaam »»
Feb 20, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2020

113 by Darkfiend47 »»
Dec 2, 2023 2:35 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2020

407 by MuseOcean »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.