Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Nov 1, 2020 11:28 PM

Nov 2014
Whoa.. right after start.. tons of movies references.. Terminator, Star Wars, Avatar, even humant centipede and indiana jones i assume ?... with Star Wars BGM in the background and direct references of James Cameron as the director of some of the movies. Tsukasa is a movie geek after all, too bad Nasa has zero knowledge of it XD.

Kaname encouraging Nasa to buy a ring for Tsukasa XD, after zero knowledge of movies now he even had zero knowledge of Rings too, Couldn't even differentiate between engagement and wedding ring haha.... and.. those two blushing so hard haha....

whoa... whoa... flirting and kissing in public park XD.. these two really....
meanwhile they didn't realize Chitose's maids were watching them haha..

He ended up in big surprise for him knowing the exact price of diamond ring.... well that's okay even with the cheapest ring, the important things is the feelings and Love XD,

ahh..and finally ended with Cute kiss to cheek from Tsukasa to Nasa.. what a lovely episode.
Nov 2, 2020 7:36 AM
May 2019
Ringare said:

A TV and a ring ? He's loosing lots of money,

I thought she was going to bankrupting him also
, but she's coming across as someone who wants him to get stuff only because they need it. From the looks of things, he didn't get the best tv AND the rings were quite cheap (~$320). She's frugal like him. Plus if you remember the quick scene from Honey-Winston, he has saved over 5,300,000 yen in the bank.
Which one do you want? An Addiction or A Good Life?
A) Addiction - a progressive narrowing of the things that bring you pleasure.
B) A Good Life - a progressive expansion of the things that bring you pleasure and includes pleasure through motivation and hard work.
Nov 2, 2020 8:26 AM
Apr 2020
Another kawaii episode. Nasa really loves Tsukasa, doing everything that he can just to make her happy. He even both something he doesn't need just for Tsukasa's sake. It doesn't matter if the ring is expensive or not, what is important is the story or thought behind it

Nov 2, 2020 8:41 AM

Mar 2014
That was a nice episode. I really liked the scene in Honey Winston. In the end, he bought the cheapest wedding rings but she liked them. Also, 5th episode and so many kisses already.
Nov 2, 2020 9:27 AM
Jul 2020
They are doing such a great job at adapting until now...I like the voice acting alot and the art styles cute. Loved this episode just hope they keep up with this work . I dont usually enjoy watching animes whose manga ive read already but i think this is the first time im enjoying it even more.
Nov 2, 2020 10:05 AM

Aug 2017
THIS. IS. SO. FUCKING. CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Damn this show's gonna give me diabetes!

Nov 2, 2020 3:19 PM

Oct 2020
Was that a Sharknado reference?

Nov 3, 2020 3:00 AM

Jan 2016
Arin-san said:
Each episode gives me diabetes, how can an anime be so wholesome and sweet? I love this man! I could watch this anime for 1000+ episodes and still not get bored.
agreed

Damn my heart was melting watching the scenes,tho this episode was lacking the side cast ,nontheless this was another 5/5 for me
Nov 3, 2020 4:12 PM

Mar 2010
A nice little shopping episode nb but ng, twas a bit relaxing.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 3, 2020 5:13 PM

Aug 2020
So Don Quijote gets to be named but the Yodobashi Camera branch in Kichioji has a bland rename to Yododo-Babashi??
Nov 3, 2020 6:05 PM

Feb 2020
Finally!! A rom com not afraid to kiss!!!!!! and that ep preview is kawaii im excited

Kyoto Animation rocks
Nov 3, 2020 6:59 PM

Nov 2012
My standards for a shonen romcom are so completely in the toilet that this feels like the best one I've seen in years, and I'm not sure I like feeling that way. :/ It's kinda sad how much I'm enjoying this anime for just.... not screwing up. Not having one-note annoying characters, not glorifying abuse, and actually having a main couple with some decent chemistry who actually acts like a couple along with a girl who has an actual personality....

Kinda feels like white bread. White bread is delicious, but I wouldn't be eating 5 slices of it if I could find somewhere in the good romance wasteland that is 2010s anime where I could just buy a decent sandwich.
Nov 4, 2020 3:44 AM

Oct 2014
Netbug said:
My standards for a shonen romcom are so completely in the toilet that this feels like the best one I've seen in years, and I'm not sure I like feeling that way. :/ It's kinda sad how much I'm enjoying this anime for just.... not screwing up. Not having one-note annoying characters, not glorifying abuse, and actually having a main couple with some decent chemistry who actually acts like a couple along with a girl who has an actual personality....

Kinda feels like white bread. White bread is delicious, but I wouldn't be eating 5 slices of it if I could find somewhere in the good romance wasteland that is 2010s anime where I could just buy a decent sandwich.

Also not having harem and pathetic MC. Nasa may be clueless sometimes but he's also honest and straightforward with his feelings for her, and he's gone way further than the average rom-com protagonist ever will.

You don't really see "couples" in anime, romance anime where the characters are in a relationship are extremely rare, the typical rom-com is about the characters working up their way to a relationship, not showing the relationship itself. When the MCs get together, that marks the end of the series. (That is, if the anime adapts that far into the story.)

It deserves to be praised for not having the usual bullshit and being a unique take on the rom-com genre. And in terms of romance anime, it's easily the best I've seen, only thing that comes close is Clannad AS.
But the state of romance anime in general is a sad one, yeah.
Nov 4, 2020 5:16 AM

Mar 2016
This anime doesn't shy away from the direct references. Pretty sweet episode.
Nov 4, 2020 6:18 PM
Nov 2020
CasshernSins said:
Super relatable. I wouldn't date someone who hasn't seen/wouldn't watch How I Met Your Mother aka the best sitcom ever.
Seconded, I need someone who can either recite it line by line or is willing to lie to me like Stella about Starwars.
Nov 4, 2020 9:48 PM

Oct 2017
More fluff and that kiss was sweet. Also wifey's a man of culture XD.
Nov 5, 2020 3:31 AM
Jan 2018
Just realized they cut the avengers reference wanted to see how fast the voice actress could say the movie order in also they cut the part where nasa quits his job like a fews comment above Said
Nov 5, 2020 4:35 AM

Nov 2013
Hands down the BEST episode so far! Adorable!

P.S only now I realized that the ED was shown just twice in total. Once in ep2 and now.
Nov 5, 2020 11:18 AM

Oct 2014
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
P.S only now I realized that the ED was shown just twice in total. Once in ep2 and now.

It was fitting to have it for this episode in particular, because they just got the rings that appear in it.
AdatiusNov 5, 2020 11:24 AM
Nov 6, 2020 5:59 PM
Jun 2020
Perfect episode, I almost cried, the ep was very, really very good, I'm really enjoying this anime, I just hope it doesn't spoil, it's surprising me a lot! Applause ... keep improving
Nov 7, 2020 1:10 PM
Aug 2017
I have a question. Did anybody got annoyed by the diamond scene? I mean, I saw a comment full of hatred on that Nasa didn't know anything of diamonds but he is an expert on moon stones.
Nov 7, 2020 2:49 PM

Dec 2016
KIM_UA said:
I have a question. Did anybody got annoyed by the diamond scene? I mean, I saw a comment full of hatred on that Nasa didn't know anything of diamonds but he is an expert on moon stones.

to be fair, most people don't know how artificially expensive diamonds are.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Nov 7, 2020 2:52 PM

Dec 2016
Deknijff said:
Im glad Terminator was still there but big sad this wasn't included after getting the TV

Wanted to see how fast Tsukasa could say it in anime form

so many copyright issue...

but She didn't even skipped Incredible Hulk! Truly woman of culture.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Nov 7, 2020 6:10 PM

May 2009
jaeheek said:
I really hope they animate this page next episode so I can have a meme to use

Interesting to know the differences between the manga and the anime that everything Nasa has bought for his wife is all brand new.
Nov 7, 2020 6:27 PM

May 2009
Deknijff said:
rewatching the episode I realised they didnt include this
Feel its rather important to show Nasa was willing to quit his job now when he can be with Tsukasa
I wonder why that was cut ...

So far the anime has only showed one scene of Nasa going to work, and the rest of the time he's always with Tsukasa or goes to do some stuff for her, it always makes me wonder if he's stopped going to work and how he can continue to afford so many new and expensive stuff even though he has got some savings.
Nov 7, 2020 8:42 PM
Nov 2010
Holy shit I didn't expect them to mention the V tuber Tsukino Mito. She did a watch along with the human centipede movie and was just laughing her ass off the whole time. I guess we know who the author is a fan of.
Nov 8, 2020 4:43 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Another dosage of excessive sugar poured into my veins, as cute as the manga was one, LOVE IT.
My heart was working full throttle this episode, not good~~

CasshernSins said:
Super relatable. I wouldn't date someone who hasn't seen/wouldn't watch How I Met Your Mother aka the best sitcom ever.

You are either setting yourself to failure or joking.
The world is much bigger than HIMYM.
I would more realistically say I wouldn't want to date someone that smokes, but that is something that could crumble to dust depending of said person, other qualities.
Nov 8, 2020 2:37 PM

Jul 2020
This series is criminally sweet and nice. 5/5 again
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
Nov 9, 2020 3:45 AM

Mar 2010
Was randomly annoyed with the VA of nasa. Hope that feeling don't stay. Nasa ia pretty old school. Information about a lot of things are online and he never watched any tv lol.
Nov 9, 2020 7:30 PM

Nov 2012
Samt_ said:
Netbug said:

Also not having harem and pathetic MC. Nasa may be clueless sometimes but he's also honest and straightforward with his feelings for her, and he's gone way further than the average rom-com protagonist ever will.

You don't really see "couples" in anime, romance anime where the characters are in a relationship are extremely rare, the typical rom-com is about the characters working up their way to a relationship, not showing the relationship itself. When the MCs get together, that marks the end of the series. (That is, if the anime adapts that far into the story.)

It deserves to be praised for not having the usual bullshit and being a unique take on the rom-com genre. And in terms of romance anime, it's easily the best I've seen, only thing that comes close is Clannad AS.
But the state of romance anime in general is a sad one, yeah.

Yeah, you pretty much summed it up.
Nov 9, 2020 8:39 PM
Sep 2020
It was op it s the first Annime in which the protagonist got married in the first episode
Nov 13, 2020 1:26 AM

Aug 2018
What a nice chapter <3
Tamer2002Nov 13, 2020 1:52 AM
Nov 13, 2020 10:02 PM

Jan 2019
Lesson learned, ladies aren't good for your bank account. /s.

Tsukasa's passion for movies only makes me more confused as to what exactly her origin is.
Nov 16, 2020 8:53 PM
Jun 2019
That was cute and i liked it alot.
Nov 19, 2020 8:14 PM

Jun 2020
Lots of movie reference there like Terminator lol.

More kiss scenes! Really cute tho, I think Nasa don't know when to give up on a ring... seriously it's just a ring well at least they were able to buy one.
Nov 19, 2020 11:38 PM

Apr 2020
Where can I find such a good wife……

Nov 25, 2020 4:03 PM

Mar 2020
Wait... Wouldn't Tsukasa be in school? Maybe it's vacation? I think I'm mission something....
Nov 26, 2020 11:56 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Such a very lovely and funny episode! This is definitely my favorite one so far. The parody of Harry Winston jewelry was spot on! It was nice to see a practical half of the marriage calming the emotional side down. I even liked the 2 maids hiding in the bushes. Good stuff, this one.
Dec 9, 2020 11:18 AM

May 2014
The movie references were great. They really are setting her up to look like the ideal wife, aren't they?
Dec 14, 2020 1:08 PM
Sep 2020
Is it just me or can no one else watch this episode???
Dec 21, 2020 8:57 PM

Aug 2019
Lmao they really did not back down with the movie references and i'm all good with that. Tsukasa giving Nasa a lecture about the importance of movies, old or new and how hard it can be waiting for the sequel to one, but the joyous of watching it with a significant other was pretty charming.

I feel like the two airhead maids will be the running joke of peeping on the pair when they are just going at it, which i'm down with. They can give some pretty good commentary if i do say so.

Bruh, Nasa be buying shit left and right for Tsukasa i swear. Fair on him i suppose, but the real question is, did he get a tv before the rings? Nah but fr, that ending was real good, i know happy endings at this rate seem to be the most foreseeable thing in this anime, but something about how they do it still makes me feel relieved and joyful.
Dec 28, 2020 4:15 PM

Aug 2017
Several movie references huh, very creative, the rest is zzzzzzz. Nasa is still working despite having a lot of money. Good logic.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 4, 2021 1:47 PM

May 2015
OMG!!! Show, are you trying to kill me with cuteness???!!!!!!

Seriously this has the be the most wholesome romance Ive ever watched. AND IVE WATCHED A LOT!!!!!! This is up there with Ore Monogatari on wholesome levels. Even higher actually.

God its just....its just..............TONIKAKU KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 24, 2021 7:34 AM

Sep 2020
She called it!

Lmaooo

What an interesting way to put it

Damn, that's some serious dedication

Damn, Anime is teaching me a lot of stuff

People do always find a way to make everything more expensive huh?

Why do I feel like she's talking as if she were to disappear one day?

Amazing, really fucking wholesome. 10/10

Mess with waifu, lose your laifu
Mar 4, 2021 5:05 PM

Jan 2021
That was a good taste of movies, star wars! XD
Good discussion about the rings though I will put that into consideration
Mar 18, 2021 3:38 AM

Jul 2015
Tsukasa talking mad nonsense on the best movie in the world while having an altered blue alien Avatar in the background. Love-dovey smooches there on the park bench, really gives that wholesome feeling to us onlookers.

Apr 5, 2021 5:26 AM

Jun 2015
Awww ~ more diabetes but i love it <3
Jul 20, 2021 9:38 AM

Jun 2020
Tsukasa has her vast knowledge in these titles and damn that's so intimidatingly cute of her trait like that and first time seeing she's so serious about a topic

That park scene is just glorious and it's so sweet I might get diabetes from it, Jewelries Nasa can't get it out from his head and he's so eager to buy them for the sake of their remembrance although wait till you see the prices on those items

They really are not cheap especially if they are the legitimate ones rather than the cheaper versions but that doesn't show your symbol of love it's yourselves that symbolize it.
Aug 4, 2021 1:29 PM
Jul 2021
Watching this episode made me realize how lonely i am T^T
Jan 20, 2022 11:09 AM

Jul 2021
Another very funny episode! The reactions that Nasa had in that episode made me laugh a lot.
I hope this anime stays as good as it is now.
asdasdsadad
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Marinate1016 - Oct 9, 2020

225 by ShinigamiReichi »»
Apr 16, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2020

250 by RioAl »»
Apr 2, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 13, 2020

124 by ToG25thBaam »»
Feb 20, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2020

113 by Darkfiend47 »»
Dec 2, 2023 2:35 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2020

407 by MuseOcean »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.