Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 28, 2020 9:52 PM

Jun 2019
Another episode following the formula of bland story for most of the episode and some action at the end. A lot of the time scenes don’t even feel connected. Rai and Frankenstein do literally nothing every episode. The action wasn’t even good this episode to top it off. Next episode should be decent, so fingers-crossed it comes through.
Oct 28, 2020 10:34 PM

Aug 2008
mark_d said:
Soooo...what happened to the girl in the Awakening episode or episode 0?

when they erased their memory, they erased her fully too :))
jk

mpw,i do not know of others but even if im a webtoon reader and read this twice i enjoy the adaptation, i just dont take it as a all, ...
ilike the depth moment between tao and takeo even if lol shark ass been kicked by regis always :))

if i recall hammer job was to secure the kids while shark and regis fought

Watame said:
Cannot wait for these '1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10' reviews on the main page.

your wish came true
is not that bad is just i think ppl expected fights non stiop, when in fact novblese does has more but in the 3rd volume
first are introduction sand more comedy, it becomes serios after
plus is not a comedy like others might want is more dry and lol inside jokes
but cutting many things might come to dry a bit

dany_elle1908Oct 28, 2020 10:39 PM
The spider is watching
Oct 29, 2020 12:22 AM

Oct 2016
I knew M-21 was gonna say ramen, that felt nice. That was a pretty good episode, out of all the crunchyroll produced webtoon adaptations this is by far the best one out of all of them. It's bullshit how underrated this is, the manhwa is still probably better but, their not doing a bad job at all with this adaptation.

I hope Tao and Takeo, joins the gang they're good people mixed with a bunch of dicks. I am hyped for the next episode let's go.
Oct 29, 2020 12:33 AM
Jan 2017
dany_elle1908 said:
mark_d said:
Soooo...what happened to the girl in the Awakening episode or episode 0?

jk

mpw,i do not know of others but even if im a webtoon reader and read this twice i enjoy the adaptation, i just dont take it as a all, ...
ilike the depth moment between tao and takeo even if lol shark ass been kicked by regis always :))

i caught up to chapter 90, and I can't believe they cut 15-20 chapters worth of content that should've happened between episode 0 and 1, it would've been a great start for the anime if they started with them invading the lab :(
Oct 29, 2020 12:43 AM
Jul 2018
@dany_elle1908
Obviously, I was being sarcastic about it. Looks like there 2 7/10 reviews, so everything is not that bad.
Oct 29, 2020 1:48 AM

Aug 2008
mark_d said:
dany_elle1908 said:

jk

i caught up to chapter 90, and I can't believe they cut 15-20 chapters worth of content that should've happened between episode 0 and 1, it would've been a great start for the anime if they started with them invading the lab :(

wasa bit impossible doing that, if i recall they killed that guy in the ova :(
The spider is watching
Oct 29, 2020 1:55 AM
May 2019
GreenScreen13 said:
MariusMrs said:
Bro what is the main character doing, he is the most useless MC i have ever seen, he is doing nothing all the time, maybe later on we will see him more but for now...

This is like the funniest thing ever, the first time someone has ever actually insulted Rai as a character, like what? People out here really be underestimating him is freaking hilarious considering he’s overpowered as hell. Like did you guys not watch the OVA
I saw them a few weeks ago, and I know he is overpowered, but what it has to do with what i said, he is doing nothing all the time, i get that he will appear when his friends need him the most and save the day, but for now the f orange hair kid got more screen time than him
Oct 29, 2020 4:39 AM

Nov 2009
It has been awhile since I read the source material. They seem to have completely erased one girl character from the group, I forgot her name.
Any explanation is worthless to a blind hater, any criticism is worthless to a blind fanboy.
Oct 29, 2020 8:34 AM

Jun 2019
Really good episode. More interactions b/w the characters. And more of somewhat funny moments.
Oct 29, 2020 12:15 PM
Oct 2020
Just boring. The group of students aren't complete without Yuna And Suyi, Also the Counterstrike gaming experience of Rai.. I'm so dissatisfied and disappointed to the story as well as the missing characters that gives more lively to the group of those students. 3/10
Oct 29, 2020 12:16 PM
Oct 2020
Necez said:
It has been awhile since I read the source material. They seem to have completely erased one girl character from the group, I forgot her name.

Yeah, that's Yuna and Suyi(The idol)
Oct 29, 2020 12:52 PM

Mar 2020
M-21 has the courage to want to make an agreement with the Union team given its status. And apparently, internal conflicts within the Union team are inevitable.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Oct 29, 2020 5:24 PM

Oct 2008
oh nice things are gonna get messy because M-21, Tao and Takio saw the hostages and of course they recognize them!
more action upcoming next!
5/5.

Oct 29, 2020 8:49 PM

Mar 2013
The difference of the scores of both the anime and the manhwa alone are enough to tell me the adaptation isn't pleasing the readers.

Still I'm actually enjoying the anime so far, I can imagine that I would like the manhwa even more once I decide to move on to it when the anime is over.

Anyway I was wondering if there anyone willing to explain to me, without spoilers ofc, why the adaptation is weak so far? Are they skipping stuff or changing the something? Or is more a production value issue?
Oct 29, 2020 8:50 PM

Jul 2013
So we got tot see more of the Union members Takeo and Tao. Both seem to have their own conflicts with Union. Yuu and Seira meeting Takeo was definitely coincidence but Tao actually invited Manabu for a drink because he acknowledged his talent as a hacker.

The fight scene between Regis and Shark was pretty good even if Regis was way stronger like we saw. For me it also seemed a little bit weird how Yuu and Manabu were passed out laying on the ground from one to another moment. But besides from that I guess next episode we finally get some action between Union and Rai, Frankenstein and Seira.

I wonder what Takeo and Tao will do. From their reaction they don't seem happy to see Yuu and Manabu as hostages.

Oct 29, 2020 8:57 PM
May 2017
MariusMrs said:
GreenScreen13 said:

This is like the funniest thing ever, the first time someone has ever actually insulted Rai as a character, like what? People out here really be underestimating him is freaking hilarious considering he’s overpowered as hell. Like did you guys not watch the OVA
I saw them a few weeks ago, and I know he is overpowered, but what it has to do with what i said, he is doing nothing all the time, i get that he will appear when his friends need him the most and save the day, but for now the f orange hair kid got more screen time than him

It’s literally the start of the freaky series. Are you one of those Shounen obsessed fanboys who only watches anime where it’s all about the MC every episode. If so, you have trash taste. Obviously Rai is way more then he seems, it just takes time to build a story properly, otherwise we would have another GOH, where it’s only really about fights and the story telling is all over the place or a simp MC like Bam. Where everyone thinks he’s a dumbass
Oct 29, 2020 11:54 PM
Jul 2018
bruh can regis just kill those 2 he can easily kill those 2 so why
Oct 30, 2020 1:45 AM

Aug 2008
Harus said:
The difference of the scores of both the anime and the manhwa alone are enough to tell me the adaptation isn't pleasing the readers.

Still I'm actually enjoying the anime so far, I can imagine that I would like the manhwa even more once I decide to move on to it when the anime is over.

Anyway I was wondering if there anyone willing to explain to me, without spoilers ofc, why the adaptation is weak so far? Are they skipping stuff or changing the something? Or is more a production value issue?

the ova had been made in arush way and changed few things
in a the anime they cut completly two characters from the webtoon
some moments of comedy
yuna and sui an idol friend of theirs

while been this changes the story still goes in same direction
take takeo he did had an altercation with shark regarding ppl he met and shark killed them
he did met the kid but hewas not with seira was with yuna but the dialogue and stuff been similar
tao did met manabu but he didnt message him he went to his door straight
i think readers are mad of this changes but nothing we can do
the pace instead is ok
although regisand shark had been of fighting before getting caught due having hostages the 3 kids (here are only the boys, no yuna)
i do not consider WEAK
1. FANS JUST DONT LIKE CHANGES
2. SOME HAVE NOIDEA OF THE STORY AND CONSIDER IT BORING CUS HAS ASLOWER PACE AND NOT MANY FIGHTS
3.JUST HATING ON IT CUS IS AN WEBTOON ADAPTATION(I KNOW 10 PPL )
omg didn;'t notice the caps lock but to lazy to type normally
4. variouse motives
while i'm a webtoon reader, i will take them separatly
while gave a 9 to the webtoon might give a 7 to tjhe adaptation.
yet are barely been 4 eps and i never rate anything unti li see at least 8 eps (those i drop doesnt count)

dany_elle1908Oct 30, 2020 1:51 AM
The spider is watching
Oct 30, 2020 2:25 AM
May 2019
GreenScreen13 said:
MariusMrs said:

It’s literally the start of the freaky series. Are you one of those Shounen obsessed fanboys who only watches anime where it’s all about the MC every episode. If so, you have trash taste. Obviously Rai is way more then he seems, it just takes time to build a story properly, otherwise we would have another GOH, where it’s only really about fights and the story telling is all over the place or a simp MC like Bam. Where everyone thinks he’s a dumbass
GoH is batter than this shit and i dont even like shounen that much, i like romance anime more, all i am saying is that the mc is trash, and who are u to talk about taste, u gave akame ga kill higher score than death note and a silent voice, you're option doesn't even matter
Oct 30, 2020 6:15 AM

Aug 2008
MariusMrs said:
GreenScreen13 said:

GoH is batter than this shit and i dont even like shounen that much, i like romance anime more, all i am saying is that the mc is trash, and who are u to talk about taste, u gave akame ga kill higher score than death note and a silent voice, you're option doesn't even matter

Nah is not cus u do not know him yet
The guy is mourning plus he always been alone a d his personality is more quiet
He comes and fighrs when is needed not non stop
He will have his share soon
Lol... yes is not for all this anime but if to put like this i gave a high score to yuyu ... and lol goh was ok for me but i agree with ban there

I think starting to bash other ppl taste is kinda childish (for both of u)

Instead others bashing an anime why just not stop watching it and walk away from
Sadly is hard cus where would be the fun

The spider is watching
Oct 30, 2020 6:41 AM
May 2019
dany_elle1908 said:
MariusMrs said:

Lol... yes is not for all this anime but if to put like this i gave a high score to yuyu ... and lol goh was ok for me but i agree with ban there

Instead others bashing an anime why just not stop watching it and walk away from

Ma plictisește teribil, din trioul ToG, GoH si Noblesse, acesta mi se mare cel mai slab, animație varza, caractere varza, deocamdată isi merită scorul, poate webtoon-ul e cel mai bun dintre ele, dar animeul e mid at best
Oct 30, 2020 7:02 AM

Aug 2008
MariusMrs said:
dany_elle1908 said:

Ma plictisește teribil, din trioul ToG, GoH si Noblesse, acesta mi se mare cel mai slab, animație varza, caractere varza, deocamdată isi merită scorul, poate webtoon-ul e cel mai bun dintre ele, dar animeul e mid at best

La animatie sunt de acord. Nu zic ca e wow, dar nici rau nu e. Personajele in webtoon s-au dezvoltat frumos, dar inca e prematur in anime. They nailed shark annoyance good although :-) :-) :-)
Goh mie mi-a placut, desi era mult prea rapid. Tog... am renuntat la el pe la jumate.

La
The spider is watching
Oct 30, 2020 7:02 AM

Aug 2008
MariusMrs said:
dany_elle1908 said:

La animatie sunt de acord. Nu zic ca e wow, dar nici rau nu e. Personajele in webtoon s-au dezvoltat frumos, dar inca e prematur in anime. They nailed shark annoyance good although :-) :-) :-)
Goh mie mi-a placut, desi era mult prea rapid. Tog... am renuntat la el pe la jumate.

La
The spider is watching
Oct 30, 2020 12:42 PM

May 2014
I'm actually really enjoying the chill pacing this series has. Not everything has to be bombastic cram 3 chapters into 12 episodes kind of deal that just end up ruining a story for you.

Oct 30, 2020 4:50 PM
May 2017
MariusMrs said:
GreenScreen13 said:

Dude I haven’t fucking voted for a show since AOT last year and unlike you, I don’t have a taste in anime anymore. I watch pretty much everything anime has to offer since I’ve been a fan from the age of 9, It’s been well over a decade of watching hundreds of different genres. I don’t give a shit about the score and all that on here anymore, since it’s a bloody waste of time. And I stand by what I say, GOH was just pretty animation and good fights. That’s all. The storyline was garbage. Plus I love Death Note and A Silent Voice but like I said before, I don’t score shows anymore or update them, cause it’s a waste of time
Oct 30, 2020 6:29 PM

Mar 2013
dany_elle1908 said:
Harus said:

some moments of comedy

take takeo he did had an altercation with shark regarding ppl he met and shark killed them
he did met the kid but hewas not with seira was with yuna but the dialogue and stuff been similar
the pace instead is ok
although regisand shark had been of fighting before getting caught due having hostages the 3 kids (here are only the boys, no yuna)
i do not consider WEAK
2. SOME HAVE NOIDEA OF THE STORY AND CONSIDER IT BORING CUS HAS ASLOWER PACE AND NOT MANY FIGHTS
4. variouse motives
yet are barely been 4 eps and i never rate anything unti li see at least 8 eps (those i drop doesnt count)

Thanks for the answer , I feel like I understand a bit better what's going on
Pretty much there were some considerable changes ('deleting' characters), bias towards webtoons (who can blame them GoH was atrocious) and other minor stuff

Still I expected a better score, considering how people normally score on MAL.

welp nothing to do expect keep watching and go read the manhwa later

Oct 30, 2020 11:53 PM

Aug 2008
Harus said:
dany_elle1908 said:

some moments of comedy

the pace instead is ok
i do not consider WEAK
4. variouse motives

Thanks for the answer , I feel like I understand a bit better what's going on
Pretty much there were some considerable changes ('deleting' characters), bias towards webtoons (who can blame them GoH was atrocious) and other minor stuff

Still I expected a better score, considering how people normally score on MAL.

welp nothing to do expect keep watching and go read the manhwa later

well and many seems to hate rai cus he is not talking much and just staying there
is a reason why he is like that
he never been a talkative person but i do recall in the webtoon he talked more :)))
sadly ppl got tired to ruin theior fav webtoon ( i must admit i dropped tog but goh i enjoyed, might the plot been allover but understood what was about and i liked the fights )
and ppl dont like changes, i was a bit off too when seen the ova few years ago but on animation as serie i said to take it as it is
most in the first 2 volumes is more comedy and slice of life too but has good fights too
watch than read :)))))
although the pacing is not bad they put all the most important things in it so ya
i wish although a better animation and more fluid but I.G production if not mistaken this fall has 3 animes so noblesse took the shorter stick
The spider is watching
Oct 31, 2020 12:44 AM
Apr 2019
I really liked the interaction between Tao and Manabu. Looking forward to Tao's reaction to Manabu being held captive
Oct 31, 2020 12:57 AM
Apr 2020
Regis will surely defeat Shark if Hammer didn't took Yuusuke and Manabu as hostage. Looks like Raizel, Frankenstein and Seira are joining the battle next episode!

Oct 31, 2020 7:02 AM

Jan 2020
I'm glad that there are still decent people in the Union. I hope Takeo will find his little sister.

I think Raizel will finally reveal his true powers. Really excited for the nest episode.
IrrelevantGuyOct 31, 2020 10:47 PM
Nov 1, 2020 2:01 PM

Apr 2018
Hmm, I wonder what information about his comrade that M-21 wants. Now that they captured his friend and Regis this is gonna be troublesome. Also, Takeo really caught me off guard because he actually cares about people unlike Shark.
Nov 1, 2020 6:58 PM

Nov 2012
Hammer must be very fast. First he's standing there eating as usual and next thing you know the kids are on the ground knocked out. All those carbs are good for something.

MariusMrs said:
Bro what is the main character doing, he is the most useless MC i have ever seen, he is doing nothing all the time, maybe later on we will see him more but for now...

He's not doing nothing. He's eating ramen and drinking tea. That's very strenuous.
Nov 2, 2020 8:29 AM

Dec 2016
Tao looked so cute when he blushed.

Seriously, that seaweed haired dude is so ugly even his blood looks ugly.

They don't know that they are not only triggering M-21 but Tao and Takei too by capturing Shinwoo and Manabu...

Thankfully Seira could sense something is wrong, now they can go and save them.
Nov 2, 2020 9:31 AM

Apr 2012
Tao and the guy with the missing sister will surely turn against the Union and honestly I can't wait to see that
Nov 2, 2020 5:12 PM

Jul 2015
rai don't appear that much, he barely talk lol is he really a main character?
Nov 2, 2020 5:57 PM

Mar 2010
Welp, more hostages. Rai and Franken prob have to fight next episode. they really need to pick up their dog Tao and Takao is great! Regis was not bad this episode.Very funny that m-21 asked for ramen.
StardewNov 2, 2020 6:02 PM
Nov 3, 2020 11:09 AM
Nov 2020
MariusMrs said:
read the webtoon, then you'll understand why he doesn't intervene until he is either attacked or asked to intervene
Nov 3, 2020 11:21 AM
Nov 2020
MariusMrs said:
Auroraluna27 said:

he is the most powerful character in Noblesse series, he is overpowered like Saitama in One Punch Man, he will appear when his friend cannot defeat the enemy.
yeah i know, but at least Saitama is doing something, while this guy is so boring, i dont even remember how he sounds
this pisses me off because there is a reason he only intervenes when no one else can beat them, a pretty damn good one at that. Also he is silent for a reason as well, you don't know the full reasons behind both of these characteristics as they aren't mentioned until much later on in the manwha and probably won't get mentioned in the anime
Nov 6, 2020 12:30 AM
Nov 2020
Not focusing on man character
Nov 8, 2020 6:41 AM

Aug 2020
I haven't read the webtoon but I did watch Noblesse Awakening but I still don't have a clear idea as to what's going on most of the time. Either way the OP is fantastic and I'm still hooked on the show so great episode! I hope M-21 and friends can escape.

Nov 11, 2020 11:43 AM

Dec 2012
Well, I had a good time with this episode yet again. I don't understand how anime-only's could be expected to love this. All of these moments require you to already have an emotional connection with the characters, otherwise the complaints about the drawn out pacing would seem totally valid.
For me though, I'd happily watch all these characters muck about forever, no need for plot progression for me lol. (Especially since I already know where the plot is going, and didn't like the later parts of the webtoon.)
There are a lot of scenes here that I didn't remember, it's been so long since I've read them. So it basically feels like I'm getting to watch all this for the first time (but while already having all the love for Rai and friends).
Nov 24, 2020 3:02 AM

Apr 2009
Regis is such a tsundere when it's about M-21 in this episode. Also this episode's pacing make Takio and Tao almost seemed like regular people.

I hope M-21 got his ramen before they went down to the basement.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jan 1, 2021 3:00 AM

Nov 2012
I wish I liked this series more than I do. It has this early 2000s anime blend of action with fun little slice-of-life character set pieces breaking the action apart.

The problem is the action is underwhelming. It's all fights in empty fields in the woods with lackluster action and lots of chatter that all teases something better than what actually happens. If you're gonna have a show that builds tension like that, the payoff needs to... well... pay off. And 1/3rd of the way through the series, it's not.
Feb 24, 2021 4:42 AM

Jul 2015
Good to see there are people like Takio and Tao (to some extent) in the Union's special forces who aren't cruel monsters like Shark and Hammer.

Jun 14, 2021 11:56 AM

Aug 2018
Taking hostages to win? sad

Jun 1, 2023 7:29 AM

Dec 2022
That mercenary squad seem pretty weak compared to experimented squads.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 11, 2020

63 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 26, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Leo - Oct 21, 2020

82 by RGreatDanton »»
Dec 12, 2023 8:23 PM

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

anime-prime - Oct 7, 2020

203 by RGreatDanton »»
Dec 11, 2023 1:02 PM

» Noblesse season 2

quarterhorse2525 - Sep 19, 2023

7 by Saiche »»
Nov 12, 2023 2:18 PM

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 9, 2020

49 by Glowinginthedark »»
Oct 10, 2023 9:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.