Forum Settings
Forums
New
Playing Genshin Impact or nah?
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 18, 2021 5:23 AM
May 2009
Got Ganyuu on new banner day, slowly ascending and upgrading her, limiting my mora spend to 500,000 weekly as per the BP for now Once thats ended I will probably splurge more.
Currently Level 60. Need to upgrade artifacts and going for the Wanderers set.

Really need to focus on the story, but mainly spending the time using up resin and doing daily commissions, now got the additional extra events so doing those too for Primos for the next worthy banner with a nice waifu.
Jan 18, 2021 7:22 AM
May 2015
Blarey said:
Finally got my first 5 star from this banner and it's Qiqi... Probably wont be able to get enough gems for another 90 pulls so looks like I am no longer f2p. Ganyu is worth the money though so I don't mind
I have to say...No character is worth over a $100 but for the Cocogoat herself; she's almost worth the money. She is beyond one of the most broken characters that Mihoyo has released yet and even with bad artifacts on her, she's still a really good character to play. Congratz on QiQi though. I've always wanted her because she's a good cryo healer and she's adorable 🥺🥺

shintai88 said:
Got Ganyuu on new banner day, slowly ascending and upgrading her, limiting my mora spend to 500,000 weekly as per the BP for now Once thats ended I will probably splurge more.
Currently Level 60. Need to upgrade artifacts and going for the Wanderers set.

Really need to focus on the story, but mainly spending the time using up resin and doing daily commissions, now got the additional extra events so doing those too for Primos for the next worthy banner with a nice waifu.
Congrats on getting Ganyu! I got her on day 1 as well and I almost have her maxed out. My Ganyu is at Lv. 80, with a Lv. 90 Prototype Crescent and Lv 7 Talents. I'm trying to go for the 4-piece Cryo Set and so far, I only have 3 of the 5 artifacts for her.

As for the next "waifu" banner, it's probably going to be Hu-Tao but I'm saving up all my gems for Ayaka xD

Jan 18, 2021 3:37 PM
Dec 2010
I started about 2 weeks back on the mobile phone and only started playing more around last week or so. Sincerely, this game is not meant for the mobile phone because it is pretty painful for the hands and fingers with the controls and you need more agile controls and movements for that so I switched to the PC. I'm only just finished Stormterror and about to go to Liyue. Trying to do some events, domains and bosses to get materials here and there as I soon realize this game is going to be a grind fest at later stages for characters' level, weapons' materials, primogems and even mora and materials for both types of ascension. I was wondering how they make money with this game due to the bad deals and little stuff in cash shop but now I see how.

So far, I haven't gotten anything 5 star yet. I did get a few 4 star characters so I guess I got pretty lucky for now. I only level the characters through the experience cards when I'm forced to but I'm around 12-15 lvls on my characters when I was doing Stormterror. I had to equip 2 lucky dog to make this work and elemental reactions too, but it's impossible to level normally, the higher level your AR is, apparently in this game so now, I have gone and done it. Leveling the characters with experience cards, that is.
Someone believe I hv Fantasy Prone Personality, in short, FPP.
So I decided to live up to it, Yay!
Jan 22, 2021 5:33 AM

May 2018
Genshin Impact > Pokemon

Jan 22, 2021 6:04 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Yeah I play it, I have cleared all the spiral abyss twice and currently a bit struggling nurturing Ganyu since I am running out of Mora because I have been nurturing characters non-stop^^;

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jan 22, 2021 8:05 AM
May 2009
Just saw the event announcement.
Liyue Chinese New Year event :P
Also seems like you can choose a free liyue 4 star, and also lots of primos, and Xiao banner.
Jan 22, 2021 8:48 AM
May 2015
shintai88 said:
Just saw the event announcement.
Liyue Chinese New Year event :P
Also seems like you can choose a free liyue 4 star, and also lots of primos, and Xiao banner.
I'm going to be picking Xinyan baby!! I have every character on the list, aside from Xinyan and I've been trying to get her so I'm glad I'll be able to get her soon.

I'm not a big fan of Xiao so I'm skipping his banner but I might roll on Keqing's banner.

Anyways, I can't wait for 1.3 xD!!

Jan 22, 2021 10:26 AM

Jul 2017
i got ganyu recently
been playing it since release
i wish they can buff electro because i main keqing and fischl
Jan 24, 2021 11:51 PM

Nov 2019
i played it, stopped for like a good 2 weeks, and went back on it and now i play it daily
Jan 25, 2021 9:25 PM

Feb 2015
Started last week. It's been pretty fun, exploring the world. Not sure if it's still worth playing once it's down to just doing dailies and waiting for weeks or months for new areas. But I'm just having fun with it now, so I'm not going to worry about that yet.
I actually played for a bit during the game's release too, but dropped it pretty quickly thereafter. Only really came back because of the people in my Discord server, lol.
Jan 26, 2021 1:21 AM
May 2009
Leveling my Ganyu to the level I have Klee and Babara at.
Glad there is the new cube event and boxes, but the Cubes are harder than I thought.
Going to take me a while to ensure I get all the hero wits.
Jan 26, 2021 3:06 AM
Jul 2018
i've been playing it from around the time it was released n i still love it <3
Jan 28, 2021 1:25 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Yeah I played it- for like one hour until I realized that eventually you'd hit a pay wall

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 6, 2021 12:45 AM
Aug 2016
Yes! I love the game but being AR 50+ player is really different compared to when i first started lol Unless theres some type of event or new banners, i dont do anything except farm nd dailies. T___T
Feb 8, 2021 6:35 PM

Jan 2009
I downloaded it the day it came out, play from time to time because of the time everything takes to grind. all my characters are like lv 75 w/o any heros wits so its kinda boring atm
Feb 8, 2021 7:08 PM

Dec 2015
I play a bit of Genshin occasionally. I think there's a nice amount of content for a completely free game, but like most free games, you'll eventually feel like you need to pay to keep having fun. It gets to be a bit of a grind, but overall I like it a lot.
Feb 8, 2021 8:38 PM
Dec 2010
I'm starting to think this game has a system that is pretty exploitative and predatory. Literally, every aspect of the game requires real money to progress and they can keep you stuck for a long time in the game. You spent an atrocious amount of money, time and effort to play this game. Even the value of primogems you can buy stuff are so low, you almost have to buy multiple times to supplement your resources. It's like the game is screaming at you all the time, "Spend more money non-stop."

And there is no way a high quality game like this will not expect you not to pay for anything at all. Diehard f2p in this game is a myth. There is indeed a paywall in this game and it is that exp cards thing. No way in hell will you have enough if you didn't draw the right team compositions right from the beginning before AR 25. Once you level a bunch of characters to only realize they are not for you, you are screwed. No truly new players will enjoy this game the diehard f2p way. It is a miserable experience. Even paying customers have difficulties already.

And all the other restrictions they put with their game mechanics don't make it any better later in the AR levels. I don't even need to reach there to know how it's like anymore, when the lower AR levels is pretty coercive at making you spend money. The resin and the abysmal drop rate of higher grade items will kill everything for you.

And oh, they even automatically upgrade world levels for you if an ascension quest is not needed. Like nobody asked for that, when your characters are still in need of farming certain bosses. Now they make it impossible for me to clear Oceanid, thanks. Some characters like Razor is all about damage and yet he drops like a fly without any shield or healing. His elemental burst stinks too in the fact that you cannot swap him out once you pop it or you lose dmg. In the first place, half the time, you are only going to get knocked around like an idiot. Thanks for not warning me about this, the gacha community. Now, I need even more money to fix everything. Defense, shield, crowd control and healing are more important than you think. Even not flinching and not being interrupted is important. They just love to show videos of how every fucking characters can do OP dmg with of course, real money to put into it.

So much for having 5 star characters now when I see the game system and mechanics combined with the business model. Bunch of restrictions make this game pretty much heavy resource farming that is going to literally saps your life away. And every person I seen all have spent money on this game. Diehard f2p players are literally screwed the moment they made one mistake. I doubt most of them ever make it to the higher AR levels to be honest.

This video is posted back then, and it does have some points illustrated, though not exactly the same as mine, and I don't see them changing it at all. It has been some time already.

Butterfly_WhiteFeb 8, 2021 8:43 PM
Someone believe I hv Fantasy Prone Personality, in short, FPP.
So I decided to live up to it, Yay!
Feb 8, 2021 9:02 PM

Jan 2017
BrightFlashLight said:
I'm starting to think this game has a system that is pretty exploitative and predatory. Literally, every aspect of the game requires real money to progress and they can keep you stuck for a long time in the game. You spent an atrocious amount of money, time and effort to play this game. Even the value of primogems you can buy stuff are so low, you almost have to buy multiple times to supplement your resources. It's like the game is screaming at you all the time, "Spend more money non-stop."

And there is no way a high quality game like this will not expect you not to pay for anything at all. Diehard f2p in this game is a myth. There is indeed a paywall in this game and it is that exp cards thing. No way in hell will you have enough if you didn't draw the right team compositions right from the beginning before AR 25. Once you level a bunch of characters to only realize they are not for you, you are screwed. No truly new players will enjoy this game the diehard f2p way. It is a miserable experience. Even paying customers have difficulties already.

And all the other restrictions they put with their game mechanics don't make it any better later in the AR levels. I don't even need to reach there to know how it's like anymore, when the lower AR levels is pretty coercive at making you spend money. The resin and the abysmal drop rate of higher grade items will kill everything for you.

And oh, they even automatically upgrade world levels for you if an ascension quest is not needed. Like nobody asked for that, when your characters are still in need of farming certain bosses. Now they make it impossible for me to clear Oceanid, thanks. Some characters like Razor is all about damage and yet he drops like a fly without any shield or healing. His elemental burst stinks too in the fact that you cannot swap him out once you pop it or you lose dmg. In the first place, half the time, you are only going to get knocked around like an idiot. Thanks for not warning me about this, the gacha community. Now, I need even more money to fix everything. Defense, shield, crowd control and healing are more important than you think. Even not flinching and not being interrupted is important. They just love to show videos of how every fucking characters can do OP dmg with of course, real money to put into it.

So much for having 5 star characters now when I see the game system and mechanics combined with the business model. Bunch of restrictions make this game pretty much heavy resource farming that is going to literally saps your life away. And every person I seen all have spent money on this game. Diehard f2p players are literally screwed the moment they made one mistake. I doubt most of them ever make it to the higher AR levels to be honest.

This video is posted back then, and it does have some points illustrated, though not exactly the same as mine, and I don't see them changing it at all. It has been some time already.

No doubt all gacha games are predatory in nature. But it's not really impossible to enjoy it unless you shell out some dollars. I have around 7 friends who play genshin impact , all of them are above AR50 and haven't spend a single dime on the game.

Can't defend gacha mechanics , but at least it's a well made game.
As for ocenaid , you just need a good electro character and that's all. Lisa or Fischl is preferable. Razor is being hailed by community like a 5* who's mistakenly labelled 4* he's really not. He's a glass canon , you'll have to work around his weaknesses. 5* characters are overrated anyways.
"In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."
-Madara Uchiha

Feb 9, 2021 2:10 AM
May 2009
Played the game for around 4 months. Longer than I expected. The game is free. its up to you if you want to spend money. The game isn't even at the end game content yet. There are still 5 more nations to be revealed after all.

Not the mention the hundred odd characters still in development.

5 Star characters are nice and you can get them, if you participate in the daily commissions and events that give primogems you are bound to make a good number for lots of rolls.
I got 2 5 stars and all free.

If people have gambling problems then they really should avoid these types of games. But since the game is free........

If world levels are too hard, just don't go further, you still accumulate the AR points. and you can ascend when your characters reach that level of overpowerness.

Though you will miss out on higher rarity drops.
Feb 9, 2021 5:49 AM

Feb 2019
@BrightFlashLight
>Diehard f2p in this game is a myth
Not really. I haven't spend a single penny on the game and been playing since klee banner now. Also, they give you enough primos for 1 5star per month. F2p in genshin is all about resource management.

The only real problem in the game is resin system.

Feb 9, 2021 7:34 AM
May 2009
cythraul said:
@BrightFlashLight

Resin I find to be ok. you get around 200 a day, I used that to cap my play time to a couple of hours a day. That said I also now have 100 fragile resin stocked up.
Also didn't they add fragile resin to the BP rewards with the new update?
Feb 9, 2021 8:43 AM
May 2015
BrightFlashLight said:
I'm not going to comment on how this game's gacha system is predatory because I and many others are aware of that fact. That's a completely separate issue and I'd rather not get in a discussion with that here. Instead, I'll just comment on several of your points.

So in terms of the XP Mats, I wouldn't say they're a paywall. Yes, they are restrictive and it's hard to level up your characters at higher ARs but that's only because the game is not even close to being done yet. Mihoyo most likely doesn't want the players to min-max their party right away when the game is only 1/7th done. Btw, if you didn't know...The game is planned to have 7 Chapters. Essentially, 1 Chapter per Nation and right now, we only have:

Prologue: Mondstat
Act 1: Liyue

Then there's going to be:
Act II: Inazuma (Releasing later this year)
Act III: Sumeru

And so on....until Act VI and the Final Act which is called Khaenri'ah Chapter.

This is the likely reason why the resin system is so restrictive and why resources are hard to get right now. You want proof? Take a look at Mihoyo's other game, called Honkai Impact 3. The energy system from their previous game used to be really bad early on but now, it's gotten better because it now has more content. The same will most likely happen with Genshin.

And all the other restrictions they put with their game mechanics don't make it any better later in the AR levels. I don't even need to reach there to know how it's like anymore, when the lower AR levels is pretty coercive at making you spend money.
I never had this issue. Besides, leveling up your AR at lower AR level isn't difficult. You can get AR XP from Quests, Daily Commissions, Spending Resin, and just exploring the world and opening chests. That's it. You can't spend more money to get AR XPs because most are earned in-game

And oh, they even automatically upgrade world levels for you if an ascension quest is not needed. Like nobody asked for that, when your characters are still in need of farming certain bosses.
Yea, I agree with this. The game should have had an ascension quest, every time the WL increases. Then again, the game was never difficult to begin with so this was never an issue for me. I'm playing Sekiro rn and this game is ridiculously easy even at WL7

Now they make it impossible for me to clear Oceanid, thanks. Some characters like Razor is all about damage and yet he drops like a fly without any shield or healing. His elemental burst stinks too in the fact that you cannot swap him out once you pop it or you lose dmg. In the first place, half the time, you are only going to get knocked around like an idiot. Thanks for not warning me about this, the gacha community. Now, I need even more money to fix everything. Defense, shield, crowd control and healing are more important than you think. Even not flinching and not being interrupted is important. They just love to show videos of how every fucking characters can do OP dmg with of course, real money to put into it.
You get Barbara for free. She's the best F2P healer out there. As for beating Oceanid itself, use an Electro or Pyro character because he's a Hydro enemy. In this case, you have Amber, Xiangling and even Lisa, which are all F2P characters. Lisa's actually the best character that you can use against Oceanid because if you didn't know, Hydro is weak against Electro. I solo'd WL4, 5, 6 Oceanid with just Lisa.

Also, you don't even need a shield character. I never built a single shield character in this game (and I'm AR53) and defense is literally the most useless stat in this game because almost everything in this game is not only a DPS check but the i-frames are very forgiving. Dodge, dodge and dodge, that's it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One final note...Yes, this game requires you to manage your resources heavily and it can take literal weeks just to level your characters up. This is very akin to MMOs out there like WoW or FFXIV, where the amount of time to grind a single character can take a long time. If you're not a fan of that then perhaps, Genshin ain't the right game for you.

Feb 9, 2021 9:15 AM

Feb 2019
shintai88 said:
cythraul said:
@BrightFlashLight

Resin I find to be ok. you get around 200 a day, I used that to cap my play time to a couple of hours a day. That said I also now have 100 fragile resin stocked up.
It's 180 per day and it's not sufficient to farm good artifacts. I've got like one good artifact drop and I have been farming for days now. It sucks especially when you have bad RNG.
Feb 9, 2021 10:12 AM
May 2015
cythraul said:
shintai88 said:

It's 180 per day and it's not sufficient to farm good artifacts. I've got like one good artifact drop and I have been farming for days now. It sucks especially when you have bad RNG.
This ^^

It took me 2 and half weeks just to get good artifacts for Ganyu. The "Cryo Dmg Bonus" Goblet was the one that took the longest because the game just did not want to give it to me and when I finally got my desired goblet, it was from a Hydro set and the substats were dogshit (HP, HP%, Def and Def%). I was like "Fuck it! I don't care. I got my goblet. I'm moving on to building another characters" lol.

Feb 10, 2021 3:23 AM
May 2009
cythraul said:
shintai88 said:

I get that. The stats on drops are never what you want, and enhancing doesn't gurantee the sub stat you want is enhanced.
Feb 10, 2021 3:24 AM
May 2009
jc9622 said:
cythraul said:
This ^^

It took me 2 and half weeks just to get good artifacts for Ganyu. The "Cryo Dmg Bonus" Goblet was the one that took the longest because the game just did not want to give it to me and when I finally got my desired goblet, it was from a Hydro set and the substats were dogshit (HP, HP%, Def and Def%). I was like "Fuck it! I don't care. I got my goblet. I'm moving on to building another characters" lol.

I still need to unlock that domain with the frost set. That or wait till weekly boss drops me a cyro bonus goblet.
Feb 10, 2021 5:16 AM

Jun 2011
Yes it is grindy & takes a lot of resources & time to get to high AR but it is 100% possible for f2p players.
you DON'T need to spend any money to enjoy the game or lvl up.
I'm at AR55 which most whales also stuck at right now (Spending money =/= higher AR)

My main party MAXED out -Fischl need 1 lvl- / weapons MAXED out / Artifacts MAXED out / Talents lvl 8 cross the party.

I finished all the content for this game without spending any $.. World 8 is easy with the party i have.
All that's left for me to do is my daily quests + resin & on the weekends i farm what i need.
Feb 10, 2021 11:51 PM

Jun 2011
@Tropisch Jean is fantastic..She can be in any team.. She put DMG, She Heal & Tank with her HP.. i'm so lucky that i got her early.
MC is a must with every new nation he/she will get new element vision.. MC is like having 5 or 6 characters in one.
Feb 11, 2021 12:38 AM

Jul 2019

Yep! also got xiao recently when I didn't intend to, mainly because i'm waiting to try for hu tao but that only seems like a dead dream as i only have 10 rolls saved up rn.

it's amazing how f2p friendly it is, it doesn't shove offers like other games does. but it's still tempting to spend money, especially after there isn't a lot of easy ways to get primogems without rerolling and there's a character you really want in the limited bannner

whoever wants to add me - 608548437 (NA kek)
LearyanFeb 11, 2021 12:44 AM

𝘚𝘰, 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨
Feb 11, 2021 2:36 AM
May 2009
Started the new lantern rite event, so far enjoying the Xiao Side story and the festival missions and story.
The new currency event game is also pretty fun. Remember to upgrade the mechanics in the armoury after completing makes a big difference in higher difficultys, Co-op option is also fun.

Feb 11, 2021 7:23 AM
Jul 2020
yes! i've actually started playing like 4 days ago maybe? i've seen people talk about it online and the characters all look so good that i just had to download it even though i've never played a video game in my life lol so i'm still really bad at it but it's so much fun!!
Feb 11, 2021 8:32 AM

Aug 2014
i played it on launch for a bit but i kinda fell off of it
Feb 11, 2021 9:50 AM

Apr 2018
I tried to install it, but I just stared at a black screen for a long time to no avail...

You and the rose are connected. Know the weight of your own life
Feb 12, 2021 3:52 AM

Feb 2019
Leavingo said:

Yep! also got xiao recently when I didn't intend to, mainly because i'm waiting to try for hu tao but that only seems like a dead dream as i only have 10 rolls saved up rn.

it's amazing how f2p friendly it is, it doesn't shove offers like other games does. but it's still tempting to spend money, especially after there isn't a lot of easy ways to get primogems without rerolling and there's a character you really want in the limited bannner

whoever wants to add me - 608548437 (NA kek)
A similar thing happened to me lol. Was trying to save for ganyu but got baited into pulling for bennett and fischl and got albedo on that banner. No cocogoat sadly.
Feb 15, 2021 4:38 AM
May 2009
Thought I would share this Fan Song that Collabs with the Chinese Voice Actors of Genshin Impact.

Really brightened my month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrNUrgaOsCc

Also the fanboying and girling over Xiao is fun to read.
Feb 16, 2021 7:22 AM
Jul 2018
yes, and i absolutely adore it! it's a top favourite game of mine now. i recently got xiao & diona and i've nvr felt happier - i've wanted xiao evr since he was shown to be released .. he's incredible <3

if anyone wants to add me, my UID is 604127651 on NA servers !
Feb 17, 2021 7:15 AM

Sep 2012
Character designs look really interesting, but gameplay-wise it's just not my cup of tea.
Nov 2, 2021 6:58 PM

Mar 2018
Yes, I just got out of a phase of not playing. Started playing again specifically so that I can remake my teapot into an inazuma theme. Super hyped about all the cool trees they put in!

BOUKEN DA BOUKEN
Nov 3, 2021 8:10 AM

Aug 2018
currently ar56, wasted too much money on the game. anyway... i'm just waiting for eula and kazuha reruns
Nov 3, 2021 5:16 PM

May 2018
yup day one player here, it's pretty fun at the start but the endgame can get pretty boring sometimes
Nov 4, 2021 1:57 AM
May 2009
F2P and 8 5 star characters and 1 Aloy. No 5 star weapons though.
Game is fun, still not explored everything. Still not tackled the character quests, Hangout or side quests.

Probably AR 55 but at AR50 with 600k exp.
Nov 7, 2021 3:40 AM

Jun 2021
I played one hour of it when it came out, but didn't really get into it.

I don't know that much about the characters or the world, or anything else. But I'm contemplating whether or not I should get into it, because I've realised that I want that witch character Lisa to step all over me.
Nov 7, 2021 4:36 AM

Oct 2021
Day one player and sometimes the game can feel like a chore to play when you get to end game. I end up taking 2-3 week breaks when i’m drained on it. Besides that though, it’s mega fun and as a low spender (I usually only buy the battle pass), I have about 11/12 five star characters and i believe 5 five star weapons!

...ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ
sɪx ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ʟɪᴠᴇs ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ

ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ
ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

ごめん

Nov 7, 2021 4:38 PM

Mar 2015
Day 1 player and still play it from time to time. Atm been just getting materials for Hu Tao and will start getting her some decent artifacts in due time.
Nov 22, 2021 12:56 PM

Jul 2013
I'm more or less of a retro gamer, so I chose no. I'm too busy playing Elder Scrolls at the moment.
Nov 23, 2021 2:58 AM
May 2009
Unfortunately 52 rolls and no C1 Hutao. So saving for Eula. Skipping Albedo and Itto and Saving for Shenhe and Yujin.
Nov 23, 2021 8:45 AM

Apr 2010
Haven't touched the game in a month. Kinda got bored. I'll come back when that new Shenhe character is released.
Nov 23, 2021 2:43 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
I played it for a while, but I dropped it because it's mediocre. Childe and Kaeya are hot though.
Nov 26, 2021 6:39 AM
Jul 2018
Love this game, it's so relaxing. Managed to pull Albedo from the current banner and I couldn't be happier. Definitely in the top 5 for favorite characters.
Nov 26, 2021 7:07 AM
May 2021
I think that the pool itself is not reliable, because the topic is mostly people who know Genshin. I chose the "no" option myself, because I don't play anymore, but I used to play
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Is MAL ever going to update it's UI?

Pineapplepirate - Dec 19, 2020

29 by Oofmastre9000 »»
55 minutes ago

» Rate The Last Game You Finished. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crzy_Minus - Apr 23, 2015

3719 by creepylurker »»
1 hour ago

» total games on your steam library

deg - Feb 22

49 by SwordBreaker36 »»
2 hours ago

» What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game?

Ex-Aid - 11 hours ago

2 by SwordBreaker36 »»
2 hours ago

» Do you guys enjoy fighting games? ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Feb 11

50 by Dumb »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.