Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 25, 2020 6:42 PM

Jul 2020
This was a genuinely interesting episode that made me really surprised. This show has given Nana the toughest opponents to try to kill and I'm looking forwards to seeing what happens. I just pray that the writers don't try to make the characters stupid enough to not realize that several classmates are going to die without them having any knowledge to what's happening
Oct 25, 2020 6:43 PM

Nov 2014
VyperMusic said:
ttcchen said:
how the hell is someone with a healing ability supposed to kill like 150k people with it?? how does that even make sense?? i think nana is totally brainwashed by the government and they're just making up these numbers.

Well she could heal others using her healing power leading to that many deaths.
u mean healing villains who then kills people? those are still not her kill count but the villains'. she didn't directly cause these deaths so they shouldn't be added to her total kill count
Oct 25, 2020 7:07 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
A girl dog that could heal people by licking them. Damn, what a useful talent. Surely she just being used, but surprisingly its for Nana needs xD. The girl never missed the chance to shock me. I mean her scheme, tho. Its really deceived me in my first glance. Even Kyouya met a deadlock too in dealing with her without a proper proves. Damn situations, even though he already suggest the meaning behind Nana's tactic at Inu girl incident, Kyouya just way too late to realized that and without a proves its really hard for him to get through.

Nana already controlled the class full of talented kids as a talentless. Thats some amazing achievement, honestly. However, its not her target afterall. She needed to get rid of them, in one blow. But, at first, she must did that in a very cautious. Kyouya her first target, her next plan kinda solid. Then, something unexpected happening to her. She found out another kid that had amazing talent related to the future. Its a great burden. And the fuck? Just how much these kid had all of the same type of talent? And he even didn't tell anyone about the photo. Well, if shit happening, its the next one. Lets see how far Nana could surpass her next challenge against that brat!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 25, 2020 7:13 PM

Jan 2011
ttcchen said:
VyperMusic said:

u mean healing villains who then kills people? those are still not her kill count but the villains'. she didn't directly cause these deaths so they shouldn't be added to her total kill count

it's like implying a medic is a accomplice to the deaths of both sides if she heals a enemy soldier it's why Medical neutrality exist ,all these kill counts are just bullshit fed to Nana that agrees to it without question to justify her mission

show is pretty silly but funny it really is a plot of conveniences thanks for everyone being dumb as bricks ,while a interesting twist just like how it handled time traveling i doubt i'll be happy with how manages someone that can tell the future
Oct 25, 2020 7:45 PM

Nov 2016
Nana-chan made a new friend, and she likes thighs uwu

Thigh season 7u7

Oct 25, 2020 7:58 PM

Apr 2019
nana's face at the end was priceless. probably screamed FVCK in her head.
looks like we got death note-lite this episode so pretty cool

Oct 25, 2020 8:04 PM
Aug 2019
ttcchen said:
VyperMusic said:

Well, it could have to do with the translation. Maybe it's actually referring to deaths caused instead of kill count.
Oct 25, 2020 8:46 PM
Aug 2017
Future reading ability sounds op af, too bad he cant change the future doe so its gonna happen anyways
Oct 25, 2020 9:06 PM

Feb 2020
TL;DR Everyone in the school is dumb.
"You... are truly slothful!"

Oct 25, 2020 9:31 PM

Jan 2019
This anime is like a Walmart version of My Hero Academia, Kanata no Astra and Death Note all into one. I’m very entertained. This is a binge worthy show so it sucks waiting for each episode.
Oct 25, 2020 10:11 PM

Feb 2014
"I have absolute 100% undeniable proof on who the killer is"
"Let me show this proof to the killer before anyone else"
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Oct 25, 2020 10:20 PM
Sep 2017
Her mind reading act faltered at ~7mins in. She was shocked to see Kyoya because she indeed did not know her presence. But if she did have mind reading then she’d have known.
Oct 25, 2020 10:30 PM

Jan 2013
Oh boy! Kyouya is slowly starting to uncover Nana's plan! But this new guy, omg! There is only 3 ways out of this:
-She kills him outside
-Convinces him somehow that he has a bug in his vision or something
-Will try to convince that the pic is not what it looks like

I do hope that this new guy won't die soon.

Can't wait for more!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 25, 2020 10:46 PM
May 2020
Talentless nana keeps adding these twists and I love it so much. I'm so hyped to see what happens next. Next episode is for sure going to be a good one.
Oct 25, 2020 11:36 PM
Dec 2019
The show reminds of me of the "Among US" game.
Oct 25, 2020 11:49 PM

Jun 2020
Still not a fan of how she narrates everything which low-key ruins it... kind of like when someone explains a joke.

I love the concept though, and the future seeing guy completely changes things up. Hype. That was a fantastic episode.
Oct 26, 2020 12:05 AM

Feb 2016
This chapter was great, it really makes you want to help Kyuoya! and then, out of nowhere, appears Tsunekichi...
THE LAST PHOTO DUDE
THE LAST PHOTO

HOLY SHIT THIS IS AWESOME!!!
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Oct 26, 2020 12:19 AM

Aug 2019
"Pink killed, I saw on cams." is how I'd sum up this episode lol. Finally, though, there isn't just ONE person suspicious of her. Though this person is sus of her because he's seen her kill, and not because he's actually used his brain which is unfortunate, but I'll take it.

Oct 26, 2020 12:38 AM

Mar 2012
lol all of the anime onlys who expect something clever to come out of the future sight ability are gonna be disappointed. This is the point where the manga started to become plainly stupid for me.
Oct 26, 2020 1:23 AM
Oct 2017
Kirasaya said:
Well its clear now that everyone on that island is a fucking idiot.
Nana included,

And that's why I dropped it. I'll give any anime 3 episodes. That's my cardinal rule. I followed it. And I went "I wasted my time."

Reading this thread, its obvious they're trying hard to make her look like a master manipulator, except her background doesn't really seem to support it. Nor is there any logic for why she so blindly follows orders and kills.

I mean, she was sent by some politicians, with no explanation of where she has all these mad skills that lets her pull off these crazy whacked out murders and get away with it.

And since they've made her have these flawless in skills, they're having to create crazy things to counter her. Which of course she'll Counter in some fashion and end up looking innocent.

I mean, it wouldn't take rocket science to go "ok, two new students arrive, accidents start within two days of their arrival." without staring at the new arrivals with suspicion.
Oct 26, 2020 2:15 AM

Jul 2013
This show is crazy.
Oct 26, 2020 2:27 AM

Oct 2016
Honestly was a good episode, I really enjoyed it. Talentless Nana is definitely the surprise of the season, did not expect it to be this good.

Yeah, sure the students are pretty stupid except Kyoya but hey gotta make it compelling somehow and quite frankly I am enjoying it despite some flaws.

That shit at the end was pretty hype though, I wonder how Nana is gonna handle this one

And those kill count numbers in Nana's phone is definitely bullshit, most likely fabricated. Nana is definitely being manipulated by the government or whoever Nana is working for.
Oct 26, 2020 2:37 AM

Mar 2018
The future photographer sure is chill for someone who knows he's about to hand his ass on a silver platter to Nana in a few hours and the future can't be changed. Maybe he KNOWS there's a way to avoid that future. Or photos are just shopped and they're just to bluff Nana because he's also sus of her.

Even tho the show has only started, the author sure loves to mess with "time" concept. I praise his challenging spirit but this cannot be done without a very high-level writing skill and I regret to say it, but he doesn't seem to have it. Either we'll see in next episode that how they reached to the scenario where Nana'll kill him exactly like in the photo, OR we'll get another mess with glaring plot holes like in episode 2. So I'm not very hyped about the next episode :(

Oct 26, 2020 3:33 AM

Jun 2015
_cenjoo said:
I really can't support Nana anymore. Before I thought that she was killing for a reason, but now she's just following a phone with a “potential kill count”. Like I don't know how can a sweet girl with HEALING POWERS kill 150,000 people. Like any person would be able to dictate, with her personality and power in mind, that she wouldn't even be able to kill 1 person. Especially Nana. Honest bullshit. Team Kyouya all the way !!

And the cat chase continues!!

GODDAMN BLOND DUDE COMES IN CLUTCH. I really hope before he dies he created copies of the pictures for everyone in the class to find them. But why didn’t he show the photos beforehand to everyone in the class? He doesn’t care? Has other motives? I started screaming once he showed the picture of Nakajima. I really wonder how she's gonna cover that mess up. I can't wait for next week!
I know right? At first i was excited to see how a powerless can stand against people with abilities using intellect, and do it because her life will be in danger if she fails the mission. But since she's an agent, she was probably trained to not have empathy for people, which is why she can kill harmless people without a second thought. I hope they are gonna show us her back story of how she became such a person so at least we can sympathize with her (lol sympathize with a person with no empathy), but i'm sure most people are team kyoya anyway. The whole "enemy of the human race" bullshit was just the government being paranoid that they will be overthrown and not able to keep their status anymore.

As for why the blonde dude doesn't let anyone know of his photographs, it's probably because he believe that future can't be changed. Since we don't know yet how far into the future he can see, he might have seen that lots of people are going to be killed by her, and just.....let fate happen.
Oct 26, 2020 3:47 AM
Apr 2020
Everything progress smoothly on Nana.
- She loop the incident regarding the healer girl and confused Kyouya
- She became the leader
- Now that she's now the leader, it would be easy for her to kill them one by one

Until that guy who READS THE FUTURE came. Now I wonder how will Nana handle this.
I'm now super hype on to the next ep 🔥
Oct 26, 2020 3:49 AM

May 2012
It just keeps getting better and better. I love that scene when she did that fake crying
Oct 26, 2020 4:19 AM

Jun 2015
Hmm... There are too much holes in the story. The schemes have been repetitive so far with an initial approach and immediate murder. I don't know the time span for the two murders, it can be either in a very short time (1-2 days) or maybe longer like a week. If it's the former, then it will be weird to see two people missing at almost the same time. If it's the latter, then it will be super weird if they just ignore the first missing person for a long time.

Kyouya seems to be the only hope for the series to make it more interesting. But he seems to be too much of a skeptical dude. He has seen a lot of patterns, Nanao and Nana at the edge of the cliff, Nanao's wristwatch, and a stitch on Nana's uniform. It's good that he already has his assumptions, but I hope that he can start scheming in a more aggressive ways.

That blond guy is just blatantly stupid that he is likely to die like a dog. There isn't any explanation on his ability so I can't judge yet. But it seems to be rather convenient because he can see the future from the get-go and pull the photo from who knows where.

So far, it has been a rather subpar mind games for me. Maybe for those who have watched Death Note will find this series to be rather mild. Well, maybe I'll watch one more episode.
Oct 26, 2020 4:52 AM

Apr 2017
It was a good episode and all, but I just don't get what Nana said about Michiru. She said potential kill count: 150k. How can a healer possibly be a danger to somebody?

Also that cliffhanger at the end monkaS
Oct 26, 2020 6:21 AM

Aug 2017
pekuses said:
Since he saw himself dying on photograph, then he knows he's screwed XD Now he just want's to know the motives i guess? Or lose virginity before it ?XD

Very good point. I thought that Nana is now surrounded (and screwed), but if he actually saw himself die (the photo was about himself being attacked by her, though: it is certaint that she will attack him, but as far as he knows, if I understood correctly, he doesn't know what is going to happen affter the attack), then there is nothing he can do about it, but taking Nana with him (symbolically at least, to expose her as the killer will bring serious issues to her).

EDIT: I read the comments and I think that many of you missed one point: The future guy didn't show anybody else the photos because in doing that he would disclose that he has that ability, and for some reason many students didn't reveal that information yet (I think not even the school knows) but until Nana asked the other girl (there are too many names in this anime) to gather info about the other students.
ZenielDanakuOct 26, 2020 6:42 AM
Oct 26, 2020 3:04 PM

Nov 2014
VyperMusic said:
ttcchen said:

Well, it could have to do with the translation. Maybe it's actually referring to deaths caused instead of kill count.

actually the actual japanese did say estimated kill count (推定殺害人数) so it meant direct kill not indirect kill (which would be phrased differently). so im pretty sure that they're just making up random numbers to give Nana a reason to kill them, and since she's brainwashed she'd easily believe them :(
Oct 26, 2020 6:30 PM
Oct 2020
ZenielDanaku said:

EDIT: I read the comments and I think that many of you missed one point: The future guy didn't show anybody else the photos because in doing that he would disclose that he has that ability, and for some reason many students didn't reveal that information yet (I think not even the school knows) but until Nana asked the other girl (there are too many names in this anime) to gather info about the other students.

In my opinion, he didn't show anyone the pictures cause it has something to do with his ability limits. Maybe he can show the pictures only to the person in the actual picture? All the 3 photos that we saw involved Nana, so I am pretty confident about that. It's also the only reason for going to talk to Nana so recklessly, and not telling anyone of the picture in which she push off the MC.

Btw, I also think the kill count is totally messed up, an healer with 150k kills? Could also be the "government" is sending her random numbers cause they Just wanna exterminate the guys
Oct 26, 2020 7:10 PM

Dec 2018
Giolly said:
ZenielDanaku said:

In my opinion, he didn't show anyone the pictures cause it has something to do with his ability limits. Maybe he can show the pictures only to the person in the actual picture? All the 3 photos that we saw involved Nana, so I am pretty confident about that. It's also the only reason for going to talk to Nana so recklessly, and not telling anyone of the picture in which she push off the MC.

Btw, I also think the kill count is totally messed up, an healer with 150k kills? Could also be the "government" is sending her random numbers cause they Just wanna exterminate the guys

I agree, maybe it's his ability limit that made him doing that. Hoping he bring Kyouya or anyone to backup him. If he just meet Nana alone without planning any plan, he is so stupid since he know he will be killed anyway.

Oct 26, 2020 7:32 PM
Jan 2020
Did you just kill two people? Let's have a great ramen tonight while I explain my ability.
Oct 26, 2020 8:38 PM

Sep 2020
I'm really enjoying Death Note so far.
Oct 26, 2020 8:39 PM
Apr 2020
Great episode!

Best Boy Kyouya's deductions are all correct. Just keep on doing that and you will uncover Nana's secret.

Whoa! Talent to predict the future, and he knows Nana's secret. If he already know that, why did he talk with Nana instead of informing the rest? I guess it ain't a good move or is he trying to be Nana's companion? But, for sure, he's a priority on Nana's kill list.

Ao_SkyOct 26, 2020 9:03 PM
Oct 26, 2020 9:36 PM
Mar 2015
Most of these children are morons who are no threat to anyone The serial killer is the only threat
Oct 26, 2020 10:14 PM
Apr 2020
SparkleDuck said:
lol all of the anime onlys who expect something clever to come out of the future sight ability are gonna be disappointed. This is the point where the manga started to become plainly stupid for me.

Yep, maybe if you read up to the latest chapters you will find it fun.
Oct 27, 2020 1:42 AM
Oct 2020
SparkleDuck said:

Lol didn't read this. But why? It was so easy to put some limits on the ability like I said...
Maybe they change it in the anime, idk, but the plot is pretty good... I would hate if Nana starts killing a boy every day with stupid plans...
Oct 27, 2020 4:24 AM

Feb 2014
So what's Nana going to do now? Unlike Kyoya that is just suspecting her, someone actually knows that she killed their classmate and there is the photo as evidence that she pushed him off the cliff.
Oct 27, 2020 5:40 AM

May 2018
Oracle Boy is an interesting character...so he doesn’t care at all for his classmates’ fate? Well, I guess having knowledge of the future that won’t allow you to change the future would drive anyone mad.

I get the feeling that Michiru will end up being Nana’s realisation that “Hey these may be dangerous kids who like to bully each other but they don’t deserve to be killed off like animals.”

So happy that Kyoya isn’t the perverted sort of MC, feels like it’s been ages since I’ve watched a shonen without one lmao.
Oct 27, 2020 8:13 AM

Dec 2014
finally she gets caught..it is frustrating no one is caughting on..except the genius or whatever
Oct 27, 2020 12:56 PM

Jul 2016
What I hope is that he actually can't tell anyone else about this as it would change the future, but perhaps he can tell people about it after his death, so that's where tension may come from.
Oct 27, 2020 4:55 PM
Mar 2019
This show is amazing. Glad I didn't drop it.
Oct 28, 2020 1:34 AM
Sep 2020
I really like the guy that can see the future, nice concept^^
Oct 28, 2020 6:28 AM
Jan 2020
Hatadaira is truly an imbecile. He got rock solid proof of the killer and yet he approached the killer first and also revealed that he owns said proof.

He should have just called an "emergency meeting" exposing what Nana did, and let the Nana be judged by the mob.
Oct 28, 2020 6:42 AM
Sep 2018
Nana really can't outsmart some of her classmates. Let's see what we get in the next episode, It will be awesome if she gets exposed and the anime takes a better turns and open into unpredictable developments
Oct 28, 2020 7:16 AM
Apr 2017
Hmm.... I'm guessing Hatadaira will make a deal with Nana
Oct 28, 2020 9:18 AM
Sep 2020
elliotgothbunny said:
_cenjoo said:
I really can't support Nana anymore. Before I thought that she was killing for a reason, but now she's just following a phone with a “potential kill count”. Like I don't know how can a sweet girl with HEALING POWERS kill 150,000 people. Like any person would be able to dictate, with her personality and power in mind, that she wouldn't even be able to kill 1 person. Especially Nana. Honest bullshit. Team Kyouya all the way !!

And the cat chase continues!!

GODDAMN BLOND DUDE COMES IN CLUTCH. I really hope before he dies he created copies of the pictures for everyone in the class to find them. But why didn’t he show the photos beforehand to everyone in the class? He doesn’t care? Has other motives? I started screaming once he showed the picture of Nakajima. I really wonder how she's gonna cover that mess up. I can't wait for next week!
I know right? At first i was excited to see how a powerless can stand against people with abilities using intellect, and do it because her life will be in danger if she fails the mission. But since she's an agent, she was probably trained to not have empathy for people, which is why she can kill harmless people without a second thought. I hope they are gonna show us her back story of how she became such a person so at least we can sympathize with her (lol sympathize with a person with no empathy), but i'm sure most people are team kyoya anyway. The whole "enemy of the human race" bullshit was just the government being paranoid that they will be overthrown and not able to keep their status anymore.

As for why the blonde dude doesn't let anyone know of his photographs, it's probably because he believe that future can't be changed. Since we don't know yet how far into the future he can see, he might have seen that lots of people are going to be killed by her, and just.....let fate happen.

your argument is solid and I think so too; Nana and Kyouya as Light and L, but I'm not getting through with Nana, I want to know what motivates her so much and they don't show it

seu argumento é sólido e penso assim também; Nana e Kyouya como Light e L, mas não estou conseguindo com Nana, quero saber o que a motiva tanto e eles não mostram isso
Oct 28, 2020 1:11 PM

Sep 2019
SparkleDuck said:

[Anime Only here] I'm getting the feeling that this the point where the show jumps the shark. I've been thinking that the premise of the show is EXTREMELY weak (lack of security on island) but the show is very disturbing to watch. It feels like that the whole show is a lie and only the inner monologues and flashback scenes are real. However between the Time Traveler and now an Oracle (lazy writing btw imo) it just seems the writers are desperate to come up with an "impossible" situation and cliffhangers. I'll be giving ep5 a watch but I'm not feeling optimistic the way I was after episode 1.
Oct 28, 2020 1:26 PM
Oct 2019
It was at this moment she knew, she f*cked up
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

131 by TheMaster-- »»
Mar 1, 1:31 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

263 by Ilookgood »»
Feb 26, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

284 by sonsofliberty »»
Feb 5, 3:48 PM

» Going down, down, and down…

RudeRedis - Jan 15

15 by RudeRedis »»
Feb 2, 11:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.