Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (136) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 26, 2020 6:21 AM
Jun 2020
CzarYe14 said:
Skjilani said:
Do you have even read the article? Production change decision was taken way 3 years ago.if they have started in may there is no chance to finish even part 1.do you even it's takes 2 years to produce 12 episodes.they have started production last year not in may
Pre-production is what can take years. The decision to change studio was taken 3 years ago, not the beginning of the pre-production. The production part can be made in half a year depending on how demanding the anime is and how many episode it has plus possible breaks. It's not wrong to say they might've started in May. I'm on that team.

I want to know is aot final season pre production started in may ? Or only production started in may ?is it good to start production in may ?

keragamming said:
Hey people, I'm just giving you what I was told. I was told this person spoke directly to eslam a guy on Twitter, who got his info from freelancers and a staff members from Mappa, and I heard some of the info has leaked on a Chinese website.

Attack on Titan wiki discord anime section.
I can't counter any of the point as I am not the source, maybe go over there and get more info.

He also claim mappa is working with smaller studios to complete snk, basically snk final season has a very big team working on it.

@MironBiron
@Skjilani
@CzarYe14
@SirTristram

Thanks you for you info i will also join that discord now

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenNov 20, 2020 10:48 AM
Oct 26, 2020 6:31 AM

Oct 2013
CzarYe14 said:
No problem but there's just so much mistranslations in your post.
The supposed "leaks" on a chinese website were simple posts by a chinese 3D animator currently working on the Final Season. He was just casually talking with his followers and said some stuff, including the "no sleep and rest in the next 3 months".
As for whether he talked with freelancers and staff members, idk but he does know people who are in direct contact with them.

As for the "smaller studios", that's just the usual stuff. All studios work with smaller/same size studios in order to finish production. Whether it's KA, 2nd KA or In-Betweens (or more production phases), there's always other studios involved. More than most people imagine. There's nothing surprising about this unless WIT happens to be one of them.

@keragamming

The thing is the source wasn't translated, it was a discussion between a user from discord and eslam I was told. Both users speaks English perfectly.

I was trying to message you to give you my source, but I can't. @CzarYe14
keragammingOct 26, 2020 6:34 AM
Oct 26, 2020 6:48 AM
Jun 2020
CzarYe14 said:
Skjilani said:
I want to know is aot final season pre production started in may ? Or only production started in may ?is it good to start production in may ?
If anything started in May, that would be the Production. The pre-production probably started either when season 3 part 2 end or before it even aired. And yes, starting in May should be good enough for MAPPA to handle everything on an ok level.

I will be happy if animation is like trailer or ok level
Oct 26, 2020 7:05 AM

Dec 2018
https://twitter.com/eslam_bouz/status/1320727738265804808

https://twitter.com/eslam_bouz/status/1320728461372235777

DeadlyRavenNov 20, 2020 10:49 AM
Oct 26, 2020 7:09 AM
Mar 2020

someone told him "you will finally take a break from the aot fans next week"

, and he answers with "looool" could this mean aot news next week?
Oct 26, 2020 7:16 AM
Oct 26, 2020 7:16 AM
Feb 2020
Oct 26, 2020 7:28 AM

Oct 2020
It's weird to think Part one will be airing basically for December and January only (it would finish on February 7th if it's 10 episodes).
They say they plan on finishing Part 2 until spring but when would that air? Spring so there is 2 months break? Summer with 5? or Fall with 8?
I'm sceptical because of Kingdom airing in Spring and being 2 cour which would mean Part 2 for AoT would have to be in Fall 2021 which is a LONG break.
I don't see why they want it finished by spring if they plan on releasing it in Fall. Unless they wanna release it in Summer and split Kingdom too.
Oct 26, 2020 7:32 AM

Mar 2016
I_Am_Freeballing said:
It's weird to think Part one will be airing basically for December and January only (it would finish on February 7th if it's 10 episodes).
They say they plan on finishing Part 2 until spring but when would that air? Spring so there is 2 months break? Summer with 5? or Fall with 8?
I'm sceptical because of Kingdom airing in Spring and being 2 cour which would mean Part 2 for AoT would have to be in Fall 2021 which is a LONG break.
I don't see why they want it finished by spring if they plan on releasing it in Fall. Unless they wanna release it in Summer and split Kingdom too.
My thoughts exactly
Oct 26, 2020 7:47 AM
Mar 2020
The explosion animation thing is not related to aot
https://twitter.com/st_nomad/status/1320734406294687744?s=21
Oct 26, 2020 8:22 AM
Jun 2020
CzarYe14 said:
Skjilani said:

He replied to my tweet it is not related to aot

He replied to my tweet it's not related to final season
https://mobile.twitter.com/st_nomad/status/1320603268305674241
I know. I saw it. *not happy noises*

@keragamming go to the AoT Wiki discord #aot-anime. I have something to show you.

Can we expect that his work is finished for part 1 ?
Oct 26, 2020 9:01 AM

Oct 2020
@CzarYe14
I'm on discord too, I haven't seen you post anything. Or is it exclusive info only for @keragamming ?
Oct 26, 2020 9:06 AM

Oct 2013
I_Am_Freeballing said:
@CzarYe14
I'm on discord too, I haven't seen you post anything. Or is it exclusive info only for @keragamming ?

He did post something, I saw it.
Oct 26, 2020 9:08 AM

Sep 2020

This is eslam talking about the next PV.
NOTE: This is NOT me, and I found this on the AOT wiki discord.
ZprotuOct 26, 2020 9:58 AM
Oct 26, 2020 9:10 AM

Oct 2020
keragamming said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:
@CzarYe14

Oh the thing he deleted? Ok
Oct 26, 2020 9:11 AM

Oct 2013
I_Am_Freeballing said:
keragamming said:

Oh the thing he deleted? Ok

Yes, my source is telling me that I should not have brought it up here.
Oct 26, 2020 10:45 AM
Feb 2018
Zprotu said:

So when Eslam is talking about news in 11 days, we don't know if it's a PV and Eslam too. We should expect the announcement of the OP/ED, the cast and maybe the number of episodes
Oct 26, 2020 11:12 AM

Sep 2020
LA_REEMIGRATION said:
Zprotu said:

So when Eslam is talking about news in 11 days, we don't know if it's a PV and Eslam too. We should expect the announcement of the OP/ED, the cast and maybe the number of episodes

Either way, we are due for information about this season in the next 2-3 weeks.
Oct 26, 2020 11:27 AM

Oct 2013
CzarYe14 said:
@I_Am_Freeballing I did post it but I deleted it because while I was trying to prove the dude might've fooled y'all, I didn't want copies of it going around. Proving a point is more than enough for me.

Either way, everything's solved. Turns out everything was a mix of writing mistakes and comprehension (from both sides). No one did it on purpose, so I'd like to ask:

@keragamming @MeTi @SirTristram and @Skjilani

to delete anything related to this comment since it has a lot of wrong things
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1872030&show=100#msg61000751

Done....... its gone now
Oct 26, 2020 11:27 AM
May 2019
Kazuhirra said:
@MeTi

@contalixo

@sammy69

ALPINE is just slang in Arabic for "Looks like" so he was saying: "Looks like he was talking about the second part".
ohh finaly, thank you so much
Oct 26, 2020 11:35 AM

Jan 2009
Korishi said:
im laughing from anxiousness

nervous laughter commencing
Oct 26, 2020 11:44 AM

Sep 2018
@CzarYe14

I don't exactly understand why you want us to delete those messages. If you are in trouble or have concerns because of the leaks, I can delete them, otherwise what is the harm?
Oct 26, 2020 12:11 PM
Oct 2015
Seems I missed some good stuff, to the ones who know what its going on with all these new leaks and such, I just wanna know, is it normal stuff like, when will get New PV etc or is it something more juicy about Ep count, split cour etc?
Oct 26, 2020 12:29 PM
May 2017
Looooool wtf this is so fucking funny, I am arabic and when I see that google translation😂😂😂😂😂loool guys if you want accurate translation just tell me

There is a lot of confusion here, for the seconed part they started yesterday, for part 1 they are in preproduction

DeadlyRavenNov 20, 2020 10:49 AM
Oct 26, 2020 12:58 PM

Oct 2013
Reiner_undieable said:
Looooool wtf this is so fucking funny, I am arabic and when I see that google translation😂😂😂😂😂loool guys if you want accurate translation just tell me

Those commnents about "Alpine" lmao they killed me xD
Oct 26, 2020 1:01 PM
May 2019
Napok said:
Reiner_undieable said:

Those commnents about "Alpine" lmao they killed me xD
god i feel so dumd now lmao, well at least we got a proper translation later
Oct 26, 2020 1:03 PM

Oct 2013
Reiner_undieable said:
There is a lot of confusion here, for the seconed part they started yesterday, for part 1 they are in preproduction

Are you sure you can read Arabic? Because no way they are still in preproduction.
Oct 26, 2020 1:06 PM
May 2017
keragamming said:
Reiner_undieable said:

Are you sure you can read Arabic? Because no way they are still in preproduction.
oh my fault I meant post production
Oct 26, 2020 1:20 PM

Oct 2013
Reiner_undieable said:
keragamming said:

Which is good it means the schedule is healthy if they basically have all the episodes animated already for part 1.
Oct 26, 2020 1:20 PM
May 2019
بما ان مابا بدؤوا انتاج البارت التاني من مدة بسيطة وممكن ينتهوا منه خلاص 3 شهور معني كدا انه احتمال يكون ليس سبلي… — حبيبي تراه أنمي، شف الحلقة الوحدة كم تستغرق

Yooo Can someone translate his last tweet

keragamming said:
Reiner_undieable said:

Which is good it means the schedule is healthy if they basically have all the episodes animated already for part 1.
hmmm i don't think so, If this is actually split (probably is) part 1 would have like at minimun 9-10 eps, i doubt they have THAT MUCH already animated, something like 4-5 eps is more likely, but who knows, If we can Trust eslam production is way better than we thought

DeadlyRavenNov 20, 2020 10:50 AM
Oct 26, 2020 1:26 PM
Nov 2019
contalixo said:
keragamming said:

hmmm i don't think so, If this is actually split (probably is) part 1 would have like at minimun 9-10 eps, i doubt they have THAT MUCH already animated, something like 4-5 eps is more likely, but who knows, If we can Trust eslam production is way better than we thought
story boarding for part 1 is apparently done, animation isn't quite finished yet though
Oct 26, 2020 1:29 PM
May 2019
JJ_jose said:
contalixo said:
story boarding for part 1 is apparently done, animation isn't quite finished yet though
i agree, at least we got some good news today and a trailer is (maybe) coming in 11-12 days
Oct 26, 2020 1:30 PM

Oct 2013
contalixo said:
keragamming said:

Its basically finish, they are now at the post production phase where they add voice acting, music etc. We know that they have completed two episodes already.

Production for part 2 just started recently.
Oct 26, 2020 1:33 PM
May 2019
keragamming said:
contalixo said:

Its basically finish, they are now at the post production phase where they add voice acting, music etc.

Production for part 2 just started recently.
oh forgot eslam said that, but man, 9-10 eps ready in 6 months, this honestly looks like a miracle XD
Oct 26, 2020 1:37 PM

Oct 2013
contalixo said:
بما ان مابا بدؤوا انتاج البارت التاني من مدة بسيطة وممكن ينتهوا منه خلاص 3 شهور معني كدا انه احتمال يكون ليس سبلي… — حبيبي تراه أنمي، شف الحلقة الوحدة كم تستغرق

"Since MAPPA started the production of part 2 a little while ago and they can finish it in like 3 months, that means there's a possiblilty that it isn't a bad thing... — Take a look my dear, how long it takes to make a single episode."

Oct 26, 2020 1:44 PM
May 2019
Napok said:
contalixo said:

"Since MAPPA started the production of part 2 a little while ago and they can finish it in like 3 months, that means there's a possiblilty that it isn't a bad thing... — Take a look my dear, how long it takes to make a single episode."

thank you so much, now we got more good news to add, damn eslam is on fire today
Oct 26, 2020 1:51 PM

Oct 2013
contalixo said:
Napok said:

thank you so much, now we got more good news to add, damn eslam is on fire today

Sure, anytime. Thank you also for posting these updates since his profile is still private
Oct 26, 2020 2:09 PM
Jul 2020
So.. is it going to be short.....?
Oct 26, 2020 2:11 PM
May 2019
Napok said:
contalixo said:

Sure, anytime. Thank you also for posting these updates since his profile is still private
no problem XD, it's pretty fun to participate on this discussion, there still more on his account, i'll post the rest later, i think he is talking about animation quality

"هل من الممكن نشوف دروب في مستوى انتاج ججك بالقسم الثاني او قادم الحلقات؟ — القسم الأول سوليد، الثاني ما أعرف وإن شاء الله لا"

"يا اسلام تصاميم شخصيات العمالقة متى يا اسلام متى متى تقريبًا يا اسلام ابغى تصاميم الشخصيات يا اسلام — SooOoon SoooOooon"

This is everything left about aot in his account, good luck people

DeadlyRavenNov 20, 2020 10:50 AM
Oct 26, 2020 2:56 PM

Aug 2013
contalixo said:
"هل من الممكن نشوف دروب في مستوى انتاج ججك بالقسم الثاني او قادم الحلقات؟ — القسم الأول سوليد، الثاني ما أعرف وإن شاء الله لا"

"يا اسلام تصاميم شخصيات العمالقة متى يا اسلام متى متى تقريبًا يا اسلام ابغى تصاميم الشخصيات يا اسلام — SooOoon SoooOooon"

"Can we expect the quality to maybe drop in the 2nd part or later episodes?" "The first part is solid, I don't know about the second part but I hope not."

"When are we getting the character designs, I wanna see the character designs." "Soon soon".
Oct 26, 2020 2:58 PM
Jan 2019
^ I’m thinking November 6 we get character designs and episode count. Also it is reassuring that at least the first part will be solid.
Oct 26, 2020 3:00 PM

Sep 2020
Eslam in the past few hours confirmed on discord that the actual production of this season started in May of 2020.

He also believes that Kingdom wouldn't affect this season even though the studio responsible for it are almost completely done with the 2 cours already, and if we do get a split cour, it will begin in spring and end with the summer season, with the second part of this season beginning in fall of 2021.

Also, the next PV that is supposed to come out in the next month, (either the 6th or 13th ..these dates are when some sort of info are scheduled to be released), it will have clips from the first 2 episodes of this season. (This is basically what he discussed regarding AOT in the wiki discord).
Oct 26, 2020 3:01 PM

Oct 2013
contalixo said:

Thanks to @_Spectacled_ for the translation, but the first line is about Jujutsu Kaisen
ججك = JJK
Oct 26, 2020 3:03 PM

Aug 2013
Napok said:

Thanks to @_Spectacled_ for the translation, but the first line is about Jujutsu Kaisen
ججك = JJK

Oh damn I just immediately assumed it was about SnK haha. Thanks for pointing it out.
Oct 26, 2020 4:19 PM
May 2019
_Spectacled_ said:
contalixo said:

"Can we expect the quality to maybe drop in the 2nd part or later episodes?" "The first part is solid, I don't know about the second part but I hope not."

"When are we getting the character designs, I wanna see the character designs." "Soon soon".
thank you, the good news just keep coming
Oct 26, 2020 4:26 PM

Aug 2013
contalixo said:

Np! the first part is actually about Jujutsu Kaisen as pointed out by @Napok

Second part is about SnK.
Oct 26, 2020 5:03 PM
May 2019
_Spectacled_ said:
contalixo said:

Np! the first part is actually about Jujutsu Kaisen as pointed out by @Napok

Second part is about SnK.
oh okay, thanks for the warning
Oct 26, 2020 9:28 PM
Aug 2020
so is the eslam guy saying we might get a pv v soon??? or just the char designs
SnK/AoT is a masterpiece fuck you fight me

Oct 26, 2020 9:42 PM
May 2019
MAPPA just announced a new anime for 2021. i'm done, they are basically mocking us at this point
Oct 26, 2020 10:30 PM

Nov 2008
Zprotu said:
Eslam in the past few hours confirmed on discord that the actual production of this season started in May of 2020.

No surprise here.

They wouldn’t have dropped a horrendously limited PV in May 2020 if they already started production in 2019.

It was obvious but af least we got it confirmed now.

The talks about a Split Cour make more sense than ever.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (136) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabi…

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.