Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2020 12:29 AM

Mar 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well...I have mentioned this already few time but still: The face expressions are the best! Love them totally.

Sugiyama-senpai is a worthy opponent you cannot underestimate. If he plans something, it has to be big...but for the nerdy guy it was not worth it for him to proteccccc the black side.

Yeah yeah...childhood friends and there problems always. Childhood friend never wins (very saaad)..

Next episode looks great, entering the castle finally...I wonder what hidden mysteries are there
Oct 29, 2020 12:03 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yuni-sama really a bad boy there, but he just wanted more of Sugiyama senpai affection xD. Damn, his smile at the end. Its looks like evil. I wonder whats his plan in the next episode?

I think these episode really focusing a lot of Yuri and Sugiyama senpai relations and its current conditions, that somehow led them into a separation at the end. I think Sugiyama knew that situations and thats why he remain cold and static against her. Damn, it. Then, the side effect of it became a realization to Yume that she had no chance afterall to win over Sugiyama heart, as expected, and she now slowly imagined Asahi more than she was thinking before. Once again, Yuri senpai actually told Yume that she will left the city and went abroad to her new high school. Its took a look of thinking to Sugiyama mind. He might feel bad, but he just didn't want to spoiled it much. Then, the end scene of them, walking at the sunset scenery became the sign that the 'story' already explained to him. Interesting with his reaction at the end and how its outcome at the next episode. Lets see....

Also, take on my note that Yume slowly realized her childhood zone feeling might be bloomed into another level. She was surely realized the same situations she had like Yuri senpai. While in the other side, Asahi just pretend it as nothing and pessimistic as always against the possibility awaits them. Lol, with these kid, full of bliss. I hope they will remain entertaining until the end. XD. Not gonna mentioned how the transformation changed now get a speeding time while a Dream Stone selection now became a queen roles. Okay, interesting direction. And i think, thats it for now....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 29, 2020 6:57 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol the Mesopotamia thing xD
Well they also start to think that Sugiyama is weirder and weirder... nice
Oct 29, 2020 9:35 AM

Sep 2017
the preview for next week! everyone has cute outfits!! Tokiwa's hat and Asahi's little hair streaks!!! ugh cannot wait
redvelvetdollOct 29, 2020 9:41 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 34 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Dec 20, 2020

3 by mySaudate »»
Apr 11, 1:24 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 1 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Apr 6, 2020

27 by Thaliel »»
Sep 30, 2023 9:56 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 27 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Nov 1, 2020

8 by Kome-Kome »»
Jul 23, 2022 4:30 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 9 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Jun 28, 2020

7 by Kome-Kome »»
Jul 15, 2022 6:10 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 3 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Apr 19, 2020

10 by Kome-Kome »»
Jul 12, 2022 8:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.