Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 23, 2020 5:45 PM

Jun 2020
After all that and Nataku still did not experience a adolla burst? That kid is going to be nuts. This was a really good episode, it was interesting to see Charon protecting Shinra, but he is a pillar so makes sense. Can't wait to see how this season ends.
Oct 23, 2020 6:21 PM

Jan 2018
Damn the first half of the episode was packed with adrenaline, i'm glad that Charon didn't die he was a total badass in this episode.

Also i like the relationship Kurono and Nataku have, it's precious and fucked up at the same time.
Oct 23, 2020 6:30 PM

Sep 2017
Charon was the real MVP of the episode
Oct 23, 2020 7:25 PM
Nov 2019
Another great episode. Only complaint is that I feel like Charon definitely should have died. He even got the "flashback right before you die" treatment.
Oct 23, 2020 7:50 PM

Oct 2017
Charon and Kurono both were legit great. Charon deflecting that attack was really cool.
Oct 23, 2020 8:00 PM
Jun 2016
Charon totally did a Kaaaamehaamehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Oct 23, 2020 8:26 PM

Jan 2011
really didn't expect to be rooting for Charon would 100% been okay with him going out causing a crater on the moon guy is too strong for what seemed like a not that important of a character.

and uh...yeah that was one way to get around dealing with child abuse 99% do agree it's a fucked up relationship but i guess in the logic of him being a walking time bomb this is the best way of not letting it tick i guess?
Oct 23, 2020 10:55 PM

Jul 2016
Damn, Charon's manliness was absolutely off the charts this episode! I actually thought he would die since he had the typical "flashback before death" moment but man, I'm so glad he's still with us. Haumea doesn't deserve such loyal protector, honestly.

Overall, nice episode and somewhat "decent" way to conclude this arc centered on Haijima and Nataku. Still don't know what to think about the fact of the toxic relationship between the kid and Kurono being the only thing that keeps Nataku's mind stable but guess I will just take Charon's words and consider this outcome as the best case scenario. And although Kurono is still pure scum before my eyes, I would be lying if I say I didn't find his messed up personality kinda interesting throughout this arc.

And as for the second half of the episode, the reunion between Haijima's president, Shinra and co. was actually rather interesting to see. Not to mention I was also rather surprised to see the president being so open to other options of energy besides Amaterasu. In the end, it's good to know he won't be an obstacle for the 8th. and will help them as long as Vulcan can plan a new way to bring energy to the Empire.
SouthRzVaOct 23, 2020 11:00 PM
Oct 24, 2020 12:11 AM

Feb 2020
That kid is blushing cuz he likes to be called "Weak" ........... TF ???

Anyway, it was a good Episode......but dude... Charon and Kurono stole the spotlight this episode!!

Shadow_Master_T said:
Charon is now officially this show's best waifu.

huntersushil said:
Charon totally did a Kaaaamehaamehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LMFAO!!
Oct 24, 2020 12:18 AM

Aug 2018
(ooH We!!!) Another Great episode!
Yo!!! Charon was a total badass / Awesome / 🔥🔥🔥🔥 as Fuck this episode has made me a fan of Charon goddamn the Hype was Real in this episode
Overall 9 out of 10
Oct 24, 2020 2:21 AM
Apr 2020
MVP Charon! Salute!

Kurono's concern is Nataku KS-ing weak people so he's mad and immediately defeated that huge infernal. lol. Not the perfect advice or choice of words, but are the most appropriate for Nataku who's been pressured at a young age. lmao

Pres. Haijima's eyes are shining when Vulcan told him that he's gonna build a generator more powerful than an Adolla burst user. Turned out, Haijima is actually pro-people.

Oct 24, 2020 2:29 AM

Oct 2008
Another amazing episode!
Charon reflect was just immensely terrific!
Kurono's makeshift katana was also stylish!
looks like Shinra was a bit useless in helping Nataku...
and it looks like Haijima and 8th would be calling a truce huh...
5/5.

Oct 24, 2020 2:50 AM

Oct 2016
Gaddamn, what an awesome episode. Charon definitely stole the show or should I say Chadron. You can't spell Charon without Cha(d).

Kurono is also a boss, he dealt with Nataku with ease. And speaking of those two they have some weird wholesome fucked up relationship now lmao.

The Haijima boss's sparkling eyes though when he saw Vulcan lmao, that's one way to get Haijima to cooperate.

Looking forward to the next episode for that Iris focus.
Oct 24, 2020 2:54 AM

May 2018
Well damn, now I don't know who the bad guys are anymore

So Charon can reflect pretty much everything you throw at him? That's op for a second generation

But oh man, gotta love Haumea

Oct 24, 2020 3:23 AM

Apr 2020
After a week-long break in anime and 6 episodes of Euphoria, I'm back with some hot scenes in this episode of Fire Force. Charon and Nataku took it away this episode. Both of their flashbacks are very good giving us more layers in their character. With Nataku carried away from society's expectations and Charon trying to become a parent to a wacky child, I love it. I almost thought Charon is gonna die in that dramatic move, but guess not. And Kurono actually has some good into him, now serving as Nataku's protector.

The arc has now concluded. Haijima and the 8th Division are now in an alliance against the White Clads, with Vulcan's dream of a new energy source is on it's roll (hey there's the topic of climate change and renewable energy source, what a timely episode after the 3rd debate). And Nataku and Kurono forming a weird yet acceptable relationship.

Finally, WE ARE GETTING IRIS FOR THE NEXT FEW EPISODES! After so long, she will be in the spotlight in the next arc. I am excited for those lovely sunflowers and the beautiful smiles of Iris and some nun waifus.
Oct 24, 2020 3:38 AM

Mar 2016
charon is really carrying this whole show on his back.

natuku and kuruno's relationship gives me the creeps.

we love vulcan over here!

Oct 24, 2020 6:50 AM

Apr 2020
I really like the nuances of the characters and how the lines between good/evil were blurred. we know the 8th are the good guys, but the enemy groups are no longer clichéd villains and show not just their (big) unhinged reactions also motivations and displays of affection.

pleased with the consolidation idea that each pillar has a complementary bodyguard and can be circumstantial like Shinra/the 8th and Nataku/Kurono
Oct 24, 2020 8:20 AM
Apr 2019
Hell yeah. Finally we got to see this arc ended now. I'm excited for the next arcs especially
Oct 24, 2020 9:46 AM

May 2015
Haumea doesn't deserve Charon. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Oct 24, 2020 10:47 AM
Apr 2018
- You can do it!
- Yes, i can do it.
- 09:46 "Don't get any Stronger."
- CHARON's cool.
- 08:10 "Are you kidding me....?"
- 08:28 "The moon..."
- KURONO stopped NUTAKU.
Oct 24, 2020 11:20 AM

Dec 2013
It was clear the 8th wouldn't have been able to help Nutaku's mental health but I did not expect that resolution, Kurono is the best thing that Nutaku needs right now.

Charon was great but this episode he is even better, so badass and sticks to his core values, that's what I like a lot about the show, there is a clear villain but the lines between good and evil are blurred, it is all about staying true to yourself and what you believe on that dying world.
Oct 24, 2020 11:47 AM

May 2020
bro charon and kurono aren't just on another level, they are on another fucking country, they stole the show

Skibbidy skib skib skaa
say "NO" to fanservice
Oct 24, 2020 12:10 PM

Mar 2017
This was one hella interesting episode! I never expected Kurono to be Nataku's saviour. As Charon said; it's a weird relationship but it seems to work because Kurono has no expectations of Nataku and that's all he needed. Speaking of Charon; he is MVP of the ep for sure!

Loved that Haijima has nothing to do with the Evanglist; just nothing predictable and cliche shounen stereotype Fire Force is smashing. You can tell the President of Haijima isn't the villain he was first presented as; his eyes lit up when Vulcan said about a generator that doesn't use human sacrifice meaning it weighs on his mind what he's had to do for the good of people.
Oct 24, 2020 2:12 PM

Jan 2011
"Is it...okay for me to be weak?"
"Yeah. Weak enough for me to want to bully."

i died
Oct 24, 2020 3:02 PM
Jun 2015
Damn that was a really cool arc! Charon and Kurono really stole this last chapter like the badass they are!

The end was really unexpected. Shinra didn't do almost anything and what Nataku really needed was Kurono's fucked up speech about how he should be weak. It made so much sense tho...don't know why I didn't think about it

Kurono is definitely one of my fav now! He's so fucked up but watching him face problems as a salary man was so damn hilarious I just can't help but like him haha
Oct 24, 2020 8:16 PM

Nov 2012
Charon stopped the power of a Nuke with his bare hands!! I think I would have to switch sides.

Haumea really did a number on that kid.
Oct 24, 2020 10:41 PM

Jan 2013
Another crazy and super intense episode! But to think that the kid would be tamed by the one he feared and bullied him, all he wanted to hear was "you can be weak", only if Shinra said it. Charon was definitely the MVP of this episode, what a blast that was! Their alliance was probably one of the most unexpected and best things that could have happend. And that crater or the moon, damnnnnnnn!

Never tough we would come to Haijima sponsoring the 8th, but i guess this is the best for both. Can't wait to see what Vulkan will do.

Finally, the next episode apparently will be dedicated to Iris's problems and doubts.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 24, 2020 11:21 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
So thats it! The end of the Nata's arc using the power of Kurono's persuasion to calmed Nataku mental. He was really depressing, a lot of pressure that made him gone crazy to be stronger. Only one word of Kurono changed his mind toward the surrounding: Be weak! XD

Good job, Kurono! Your black ashes sword was too strong. But never forget about the power of will that Charon showed to me, that could reverted Nata bombastic laser to the moon. Crazy shit, this duo surprised me. A lot of determination they showed me, as a guardian to their respective pillar. Damn twisted plot, and its really satisfied me a lot. Never expected it to be like that xD.

Not gonna mentioned the surrounding, that might never had a chance to be told. Yeah, that minion lady and her great minion, got defeated in the background. But Haumea? Ran away casually. Ganbatte, Charon! Its glad to see Charon actually really worked hard to stopped the damn laser xD. Also, it might the first time Inka premonition failed to happened. I wonder if she got any failure again in the future? But her statement over Nata condition never failed to intriguing me, for sure.

Shinra, like Inka cases, was not so useful. He even couldn't beat a hard skin of that giant infernal. Yeah, sometimes, Shinra just need to chill a bit and let the side characters to be more badass than him. Its good! Then, Arthur, kept his dumb face at the matchbox roof. The fuck, Arthur? You missed a chance to shine! XD. And that flashback of Charon, tho, and Kurono action to Nata. He really enjoyed to humiliate the weaklings, even to the kid. Damn! But its a good symbiosis, and matched up with their own personality. Like Charon said, weird people must be pair with the weird people too. Fortunately, Shinra had a better guardian in the 8th division xD.

Okay. The ending at the Haijima kinda predictable too knewing the result at the battlefield. It seemed they officially became a next partner for them, after they finished Vulcan's inventions. Now, the new arc has begin. A new quest already launched. Also, its good to know the fact that Haijima was not even the real deal for them. Everything already cleared. Even if their existencies kinda bad too against the humanity. But what could they do? They needed them to lived under the Empire with a lot of their experiments. So, yeah, its really a nice deal between them. Because actually, its really obvious that the most villain of these series was the Evangelist. But, how could they find them? Lets see the next one!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 25, 2020 2:14 AM

Jun 2020
That's the most stupid relationship I've ever seen but nice. Also Charon literally deflected that shit back to the moon I'm dead
This anime shit is addictive
Oct 25, 2020 5:31 AM

Jul 2017
The 3-way melee attack has now become a 3-man mission to save Nataku from his tormenting past: Shinra, Charon and Kurono's objective against Haumea's radioactive electrification.

BUT MAN, CHARON AND KURONO EASILY STOLE THE SHOW. To be a Protector of the Pillars, that is a high order, but Charon did it willingly as an insane OP Reflector, and Kurono is left with the scraps of Nataku's powers, the true test of powers between him and Uncle Reaper...and the "family" expectations to take care of from both sides (Kurono with Nataku, and Charon with Haumea).

But it's not all over yet...a collaboration between Haijima and Company 8, to fund a 2nd Amaterasu? That's a bad idea though to use Shinra, and Vulcan and Captain Obi challenging the President to another notion without using Shinra as a sacrifice is a step in the right direction.

Didn't expect Kurono to be Nataku's saviour, but for what's worth, it's all worth to the end, and therefore draws a close to the Haijima Industries arc. Pretty great content.
Oct 25, 2020 10:48 AM

May 2018
A great episode today. Too bad no main characters died guhehe. The weird eyed bully guy is not as bad a guy as I thought haha
Oct 25, 2020 12:57 PM

Jan 2018
I expected for Shinra to stop Nataku at first, but Charon and Kurono, woahh. They stole the show.
Oct 25, 2020 9:57 PM
Aug 2020
I know i'm late to realize this, but I've realized that this anime really makes you hate some of the characters due to them be such a maniac and absolute has a mental illness. Like, 95% of all these characters really turned me off about their mental illness. I'm not saying it's bad. Just really nice we're having this kind of show nowadays. AND I'm glad Tamaki's not having much screen time in the recent episodes. Her entire being and fucked-up fanservice makes this anime looks bad than it's already is. Thus, i know Kurono and Nataku relationship is toxic and non-brainer but i really like both of them.
Oct 26, 2020 1:44 AM

Mar 2016
Kurono is a fucked up guy, but he's the necessary fucked up needed to balance Nataku. Charon just gets mad respect. That dude is like full proof awesomeness. Screw Inca. So, now it's Haijima and 8th versus Evangelists.
Oct 26, 2020 12:42 PM

Mar 2017
What a nice episode! It was definitely on fire! I completely forgot about Charon’s epic moment so it completely blew me away when he reflected that haha. Charon really is one of the best characters in the show, I’m so glad they’ve given him so much time to shine this season!

One of the things I really appreciate about Fire Force is that even though Shinra is the protag, he’s not the only one resolving the conflicts in the plot. Before it was with Inca how he’s not able to understand her twisted mindset and why would she willingly go with the Evangelist. And now here with Nataku, Shinra wasn’t able to save him either, and actually helped, a bit, in feeding into the toxic mindset Nataku already had.

I also really like the fact that you can tell the Haijima president, even though he does desire profit, he does still seem to care about human life. Different from how usually when scientists are put in an “evil” role they’re 99% irredeemable and corrupt who have lost their humanity and valuing life or they’re somehow misunderstood.
Oct 27, 2020 2:20 PM

Feb 2018
This episode was very special to me. It's like I felt an Adolla Link with it. The perfectionist parents and high expectations are portrayed 10/10. Feeling like a robot and feeling like one must be perfect at everything is something I'm still trying to overcome too, even in this age. What he learned was a very important lesson; everybody can make mistakes and be weak. Japanese people known with their perfectionist perspective so they really understand how this feels and what solves it. Unfortunetly in life there is no protector so %99 of the people won't get how hard it is to overcome this, even the one who tries to overcome it can't understand all the time. I wish this episode was written with this feelings, cheers.
Oct 28, 2020 7:49 AM

Dec 2016
I knew that Kurono would be the one to save Nataku cause their precious toxic bond was pretty obvious XD
Their relationship is touching and funny at the same time XD

“Stay weak enough for me to want to bully you” — Nataku getting so happy over it... ≧∇≦
And Nataku blushing after being called weak was cute and weird, he has become a masochist now ( ̄▽ ̄)

Nataku's backstory was quite relatable for those teenagers who are struggling.

Charon was the hero of this episode, saving not only the pillars but the whole country all together. How he's able to keep his calm about Haumea is impressive. Everyone including the White Clad is cursing Haumea after this incident. Can't wait for the time when Arthur finally defeats Haumea.

Now that Haijima and the 8th joined forces, their investigation will get easier. Now Vulcan can get his necessary supplies without any trouble.

Arthur enjoying in his legendary world to the fullest, the world which Vulcun gave his all to make...
Oct 29, 2020 2:35 AM
Sep 2018
Boys... Be Weak

--30 ----word ---- limit
Join the Last Parade for your anime Salvation
Oct 29, 2020 9:36 AM

Jul 2020
Great fight even it was for 10 minutes. Now Haijima seems to be nice but I still suspect of them. This is building up every chapter
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
Oct 31, 2020 7:56 PM

Nov 2016
Nataku Son:
-10 years
-masochist
Nov 2, 2020 3:01 AM
Jul 2020
Ohk ... The crazy pedo joins the team and becomes op when his weak prey was about to die because of kurono i think thats the best tldr of this ep. Oh and Charons a fucking god love that dude so much.
Nov 2, 2020 12:32 PM
Sep 2020
Nutaku and Kurono are a weird match but I can't say I dislike it
Nov 6, 2020 2:24 PM

Jul 2013
I don't like how they're getting friendly with Charon, with Haijima I can understand. But Charon and his cult are deliberately killing people and generally creating chaos. Can't be friends with those bastards.
Nov 22, 2020 6:41 AM

Feb 2016
I liked the plot for son alot here, it being a much needed relationship with kurono despite being a nasty one was a fascinating idea from the mangaka in my openion
Nov 25, 2020 8:18 AM

Apr 2013
Charon became complete Badass this episode, i mean he was a complete Badass before but surpassed himself again.
Also the Flashback of him trying to raise Haumea to be a good Child... He had the best intentions, all the bookmarks in his Child-Raising guide were a nice touch... Charon tried his best at least.

Kurono beeing the one to stabilize Nataku's mental state, after tearing down the giant Infernal and in the end Nataku was even looking forward to getting beaten up by him, this kid is beyond help. And Kurono beeing right in all the points he made for his own twisted reasons in his dialogue... crazy episode, but fucking awesome
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Dec 10, 2020 11:07 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Charon is the realest man.
Looks like the 8th is getting a fat bank transfer.
Dec 22, 2020 9:58 PM

Aug 2019
so much shit went down this episode wow. Hate to admit it but, if it wasn't for Kurono's scuffed ideals i doubt Nataku would have kept sane, even if Nataku perceived what Kurono was saying differently to what it actually meant, everyone goes home happy i guess. Poor Nataku, kids gone through so much, even before getting combusted.

Wait, so you're telling me Nataku is able to release the firepower to, give or take maybe even more then, that of a fucking nuke? And you're telling me Charon fucking deflected it? Charon actually MVP status this episode hands down, that scene was bloody amazing, really did not expect him to come in so fucking clutch. Even got a really small clip of Charon and Haumea back in the day, ngl it was actually really wholesome seeing Charon trying to parent a young Haumea, really hope we see more of their relationship and past. And Haumea, plz treat Charon better, he's trying his best D:

So, Haijima is willing to support the 8th for Vulcan's idea of alternate power sauce for Amaterasu, calm down with the human child adolla burst experiments, and also prove they aren't with Evangelists. Somewhat happy ending i suppose, looking forward to see what happens next.
Dec 24, 2020 2:24 AM

Apr 2020
Damn, Charon was tryhard

Glad everything is back to normal!
Jan 14, 2021 5:10 AM

Aug 2018
Wait! Are you trying to show me that creepy eyed pedo dude has a wholesome side?

Damn that star eyed maniac really brought PTSD to the poor kid.
Jan 14, 2021 5:13 PM

Dec 2012
WHOLESOME.
Haijima is like Nintendo in the future

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

_MushiRock11_ - Jul 3, 2020

138 by SpikeVann »»
Apr 4, 8:50 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2020

84 by 5hadow17 »»
Mar 15, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2020

92 by Scootboi »»
Mar 7, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2020

161 by Henk-Devries »»
Feb 13, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2020

76 by muimaniac »»
Jan 13, 10:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.