Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2020 8:49 AM
Jul 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Naruto's new power mode revealed, can't wait to see what it really is like
Oct 20, 2020 8:52 AM

Jun 2019
Okay, I was worried about Sasuke in the prev. chapter but now I'm worried about Naruto much more.
Since he has a plan for that fight, and he's talking like he's going to sacrifice himself.
Also, Kurama confirms it that he'll die if he uses that. So, I'm really worried about him.
I don't want any of the boys to die.
But all things aside, Damn, that Naruto transformation was fire.
Oct 20, 2020 9:23 AM

Dec 2017
Damn, that girl near the scientist is so smart, even smarter than Shikadai's dad! Interesting.

Those two dudes look a bit like Boruto's dad and Sarada's dad somehow, but they look so weak and seem to act only as punching bags for the bad guys. I can't wait to see that Boruto's dad's lookalike to get beaten to pulp once again. Go! Go, white beardy guy! Kick that weakling's ass like you always do.

LOL, this parody is really something else. XD
electromagnetoOct 20, 2020 9:27 AM
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 20, 2020 9:49 AM

Oct 2020
Wow, I never expected to ever see Naruto in a new form. It looks hecka nice no cap. Sadly, I wish this wasn't a monthly series, as my hype and excitement for the next chapter is prolly gonna die down in like a week. Can't wait to see how chapter 52 goes tho
Dred aka Dredly aka Kami-Sama
Oct 20, 2020 9:56 AM

Jul 2015
Naruto's new form was very interesting one... I wonder what kind of power it will have? is it something with sage of the sixs paths power or something different...?
I don't think naruto will die, but damn that was sad to hear kurama saying "you will die after this" and naruto was prepared to it....
Not quite sure, don't think that author kills naruto. either way his death should be the most badass, awesome, saddest and most epic deaths in anime history.
Oct 20, 2020 10:25 AM

Mar 2020
the manga has been really good thus far i dont understand why it has such a low rating

Oct 20, 2020 10:29 AM

Feb 2019
Nahhh dawg they really about to kill off Naruto. 😔

We knew the day would come eventually but not so soon. Naruto was my childhood, man. This’ll hurt. I mean theoretically we could get an asspull to save him here, but I doubt it. I’m pretty sure Kurama gave him all his chakra which means he’ll leave naruto’s body, causing him to die.
Oct 20, 2020 10:33 AM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
So this is the Narto equivalent of Final Getsuga Tensho (only with death). I wonder if this is truly the part where Naruto does die. Amado talking about Kawaki's poential desire for his karma back seems important to note
Oct 20, 2020 11:22 AM

Dec 2018
God, this chapter was amazing

Oct 20, 2020 11:31 AM

Jan 2018
Marinate1016 said:

We knew the day would come eventually but not so soon. Naruto was my childhood, man. This’ll hurt. I mean theoretically we could get an asspull to save him here, but I doubt it. I’m pretty sure Kurama gave him all his chakra which means he’ll leave naruto’s body, causing him to die.

I agree with you 100%
Everyone expects Naruto with a new form in the same terms like he's previous ones. Sure it will be a new power/form but this time it won't have return from it... Naruto triggered all that is Kurama out and it will be he's death once its over! No turning back to human form since the seal will be completly broken. Like Kurama informs and Naruto says himself, he has been postponing Kurama release from himself depending on the situation. Unfortunally this is the time were Naruto dies like so many have especulated.
Its sad to see him go so soon...
Oct 20, 2020 2:31 PM

Oct 2017
Sten_PT said:
Marinate1016 said:

I agree with you 100%
Everyone expects Naruto with a new form in the same terms like he's previous ones. Sure it will be a new power/form but this time it won't have return from it... Naruto triggered all that is Kurama out and it will be he's death once its over! No turning back to human form since the seal will be completly broken. Like Kurama informs and Naruto says himself, he has been postponing Kurama release from himself depending on the situation. Unfortunally this is the time were Naruto dies like so many have especulated.
Its sad to see him go so soon...

If Kuruma leaves Naruto's body does that mean that rine-rebirth will not work? Cause I'm thinking that Sasuke will use this in order to save Naruto after he dies. This makes sense too since we see Boruto with Sasuke's sword and head band in the future.
Oct 20, 2020 2:31 PM
Dec 2014
So Naruto is the first to go 😔 Been waiting for it but damn this bout to hurt. Idk if Kurama is free to go as a tailed beast or if he will be taking control of Naruto’s body and Naruto’s conscious will just be gone forever(maybe). If its consciousness then there is a chance very slim chance that Naruto can come back.
Oct 20, 2020 3:48 PM

Jul 2013
Nine tailed fox coming out to help Naruto in a "do or die" situation, let's see how this goes...
Oct 20, 2020 4:05 PM

May 2009
Damn, I wonder if the quickshots in the new boruto ending are actually hints about what is coming.

This is the biggest risk of making a continuation to your loved series, if something big happens in the sequel, you can't look at the prequel with the same feelings anymore.
Oct 20, 2020 7:36 PM

Nov 2018
Sasuke is the one that's gonna ultimately die since he'll just revive Naruto with Rinne-Tensei.
Oct 21, 2020 12:55 AM
Aug 2019
I think Naruto Would die And Be Revive Again This is just my Theory What if after naruto Die Then Sasuke Use Rinne Rebirth to revive Himself And To avenge him And That's why In the future of Boruto He have Sasuke's cloak,Sword,And His Headband This Is just a Theory anyway But That would be dope
Oct 21, 2020 1:29 AM
Oct 2020
So do anybody have any theories on what Naruto new transformation can do?
Oct 21, 2020 6:09 AM

Mar 2016
So........ it's happening......... damn.
Oct 21, 2020 7:03 AM

Jan 2013
electromagneto said:
Damn, that girl near the scientist is so smart, even smarter than Shikadai's dad! Interesting.

Those two dudes look a bit like Boruto's dad and Sarada's dad somehow, but they look so weak and seem to act only as punching bags for the bad guys. I can't wait to see that Boruto's dad's lookalike to get beaten to pulp once again. Go! Go, white beardy guy! Kick that weakling's ass like you always do.

LOL, this parody is really something else. XD
Yeah it really is something else, so much that you keep coming back here every month XD
Oct 21, 2020 9:23 AM
Sep 2019
I'm pretty worried about Naruto... they're gonna harm him , but (first of all) I think he won't be in disrespected by Isshiki anymore. (Second of all) he won't die that easy... not like this way , not in this situation , not that early in the story !
Oct 21, 2020 10:17 PM
Oct 2020
Naruto isn't dying here. In the very start of the Manga... Kawaki says "I'll send you where I sent the lord Seventh" or something like that... It means Naruto will be surviving... Be it by Sasuke using Rinne Rebirth or other means...
Oct 22, 2020 4:37 AM
Oct 2020
IF NARUTO die. You guys can imagine that this manga/anime Boruto rating score will go down to 3.0?
Eventhoug in case naruto die for the sake of konoha or make boruto become stronger. Many fans of boruto especially naruto fans will be angry an MAYBE the author will get terror by naruto fans. BELIEVE ME.
Oct 22, 2020 10:11 PM
May 2020
Manga is too much hyped and story and action is also good, then why the hell people giving low rating...
Oct 23, 2020 5:04 AM
Sep 2019
Yash_Kakrecha said:
Manga is too much hyped and story and action is also good, then why the hell people giving low rating...

Simply , it's "haters"
They hate it. They aren't acknowledging this as a good sequel for Naruto franchise , and they are just complaining about how trash the anime is (which I don't care if it's trash or not , I'm watching it for fun) that's the whole case imo !
Oct 23, 2020 8:19 PM

Mar 2014
if Naruto doesn't die I'm dropping this manga. There's been so much build up to Naruto's death that if the author doesn't follow threw...............
Oct 24, 2020 7:13 PM

Aug 2020
AnimeFanTalk said:
if Naruto doesn't die I'm dropping this manga. There's been so much build up to Naruto's death that if the author doesn't follow threw...............

No! in my opinion, Naruto won't die. If you remember what Kawaki said at beginning of the manga. what i think is that Isshiki will seal Naruto inside Portal as Urashiki did with Toneri.
Oct 24, 2020 9:05 PM

Jun 2014
Oh god the death flags are super real this time around. I know a couple people have referenced Kawaki's line at the very beginning of the manga when he's fighting Boruto in the future, where he says he'll send Boruto to where HE sent Naruto. I suppose that would imply that Kawaki kills Naruto somehow, which would mean Naruto can't die here. So like others have suggested, maybe Naruto dies here but then Sasuke revives him at the cost of his own life. We'll see in a month I guess.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 25, 2020 2:00 AM
Oct 2020
Naruto dies?

Logically, it wouldn't work.

Firstly, Naruto is a very important character in Naruto, Naruto Shippuden and Boruto. (He also has a LOT of fans!) Killing him would mean a lot of trouble for Mikio Ikemoto and all the people concerned with creating Boruto. The rating would probably go down since although we all probably hate to admit it, a lot of fans will stop watching it, give it bad ratings, and so on.

Secondly (and perhaps more importantly), it is not often (because it's not a very exciting thing to do) that creators of such a popular manga like Boruto (mainly because it's the next generations of Naruto) would leave people on a cliffhanger like this and one month later literally tells us that everything is as hinted in the previous chapter. Like, really, Boruto only releases one new chapter every month, and there would be nothing interesting in something like this:

"Oh, yes, Naruto lets out this new form and he's going to die if he actually uses it(which he does)."

*People coming up with all sorts of predictions about what's going to happen

"Oh, yes. Naruto dies."

What's there to watch in that? Nothing.

Except perhaps some reaction videos of people crying.

Thirdly, if Naruto dies in the manga, mind you the anime would seriously NOT be able to keep up. Go see the trailer of the most recent anime episodes if you don't want to watch the whole episode but look at the vast difference between the two stories that are meant to follow the same plot!!! -Speechless-

Now, here's my view (I CAN BE PROVEN SERIOUSLY WRONG I ADMIT THAT):

1. Naruto dies (permanently) because of his transformation. Unlikely in my opinion for the reasons mentioned above.

2. Naruto dies but later gets revived. Still quite unlikely because from the moment he dies it would start getting a little boring.

3. Naruto gets saved by someone just like himself saved Guy/Gai from dying after using the eight gates (Sasuke, my ultimate favourite fictional character out of every universe, would probably save him) and both the saviour and Naruto lives on. Much more likely since there would be a twist in the story.

4. Naruto gets saved by someone but his saviour dies (don't know whether that person or thing will be revived or not). Much more likely than the first two as well since there would be a twist in that as well.
Sasuke881888Oct 25, 2020 2:08 AM
Oct 26, 2020 9:37 AM
Aug 2020
oh damn november 20 its gonna be either a nightmare or a relief l.Hope naruto survives
Oct 31, 2020 5:01 PM
Nov 2017
This chapter was ON FIRE, HOLY CRAP, I haven't felt like this in such a long time, it's fkn great, wow. I hope Naruto will be okay :( And I hope Boruto will, idk, do something that will blow us away, SOMETHING SOMEONE SAVE THEM PLZ
Nov 2, 2020 12:09 PM
Mar 2020
If the author is trying to make boruto overpower naruto and sasuke in this early age that it feels that their level is nothing and it's easy to overcome, then it will be better to let naruto die as hero who protected the village, it will stop those futile comparisons and we will disregard naruto as a MC at the very least for naruto fans
Nov 2, 2020 3:13 PM

Dec 2015
If either Naruto, Sasuke or Kurama die, this manga will be a piece of shit.
Till the last arc it was shit either way, then the arc pulled it to a 5/10 stuff.
Now it's either someone's dad dies, gets revived - making it pointless and trashy or someone's dad actually dies - throwing the whole Boruto dad's series to trash.
Hopefully it won't be too cringy and painful to read.
Amado probably still hiding something.
Nov 2, 2020 3:23 PM

Dec 2015
Minonine said:
If the author is trying to make boruto overpower naruto and sasuke in this early age that it feels that their level is nothing and it's easy to overcome, then it will be better to let naruto die as hero who protected the village, it will stop those futile comparisons and we will disregard naruto as a MC at the very least for naruto fans

No one in their right mind will put any of this boruto stuff over what was established in Naruto.
As for me I'm reading it as a Naruto nostalgy filler.
Nov 2, 2020 4:10 PM
Mar 2020
I agree ! but even in this filler, i can't accept all naruto hard working to be humiliated and step on it more importantly by a kuso gaki as boruto
So it's better to die with dignity than showing him useless or weak
Nov 16, 2020 8:20 AM
Mar 2020
Edoramas79 said:
Minonine said:

No one in their right mind will put any of this boruto stuff over what was established in Naruto.
As for me I'm reading it as a Naruto nostalgy filler.

now as kishimoto has returned , we will see how things gonna turn out , i'm not reading it , but i will give it a shot depending on what will happens to naruto
Aug 22, 2021 9:31 PM

Jan 2014
Now that we know that Kaguya was to be fed to the tree, kinda gives us a clue to why she betrayed Issuki, but something doesn't add up, where did the fruit she ate come from if they needed to absorb all life on the planet to make a fruit first, and have Kaguya be fed to nasty ten tails?
Let's keep the dream electric~!
Maloween 21' Candies: x6 x1 Bonus!
MALoween 22' Candies:
MALoween 23' Candies:
Sep 11, 2021 12:31 AM

Jan 2020
Naruto transformation? Kurama is about to die? Oh nooo
Jan 17, 2023 11:34 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
The birth of Baryon mode I see.

More topics from this board

» Can I start with this??

removed-user - Mar 26

12 by BatoKusanagi »»
Apr 6, 4:19 AM

» Boruto TS Design

mayudhwuh - Aug 10, 2023

10 by Seya-san »»
Mar 20, 8:54 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 33 Discussion

Kuma - Mar 21, 2019

16 by TheGrandVizier33 »»
Feb 20, 3:28 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 67 Discussion

Tetsuyagiri - Feb 20, 2022

20 by Xarouliss »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:38 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 30 Discussion

Kuma - Dec 21, 2018

9 by loris_bove »»
Nov 14, 2023 2:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.