Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 2, 2020 8:41 PM

Mar 2020
She's really good at doing horrible things.

I can't say I hate her cause she isn't annoying she's actually a pretty good character.

I don't like her either cause of all the bad deeds she's committed and has not been caught for doing so.
Nov 2, 2020 9:16 PM

May 2016
I actually like her.

I´d have dropped this series already if it wasn´t because of her personality, also her VA does a amazing job portraying her inner thoughts and her facade.
Dec 30, 2020 12:05 PM
Jul 2018
Dariat said:
I'm pretty sure a lot of people dislike Nana, myself included
Synchrohayba said:
I dont want to spoil , but they went into detail about nana's nature and motive in the manga

It doesn't matter what her motives are (and tbh I don't care about her sob backstory), that doesn't excuse what she's doing

Yes, pretty much. She' s an awful person, with no redeeming features. I've got no sympathy for her whatsoever.

It's more frustrating that she wasn't found out and dealt with
removed-userDec 30, 2020 12:42 PM
Dec 30, 2020 12:51 PM
Jan 2020
Sku_Te said:
Dariat said:
I'm pretty sure a lot of people dislike Nana, myself included

It doesn't matter what her motives are (and tbh I don't care about her sob backstory), that doesn't excuse what she's doing

Yes, pretty much. She' s an awful person, with no redeeming features. I've got no sympathy for her whatsoever.

It's more frustrating that she wasn't found out and dealt with

Could you guys at least give her a chance to has a redemption for her crimes? She is just a government victims that sent to kill the Talented. Also
Dec 30, 2020 1:48 PM
Jul 2018
Still doesn't make any difference - she still killed people, painfully too
Dec 30, 2020 3:39 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
No I kinda don't like her character, she doesn't appear to be suffering she quite enjoys doing her lil killings plus her personality is shit, ill tell you who Nana reminds me of that bitch from shield hero the one who kept framing the shield hero man I can't stand that hoe why do can't Japan make more likable characters instead of these meh 😐 characters

Feb 19, 2021 3:37 PM
Sep 2017
I really dislike her too and i hope that she is made out in the end or that she "loses" and the superpowered kids win.I really hope for an ending with her dead
Feb 21, 2021 9:53 AM

Aug 2012
_Jougo_ said:
No I kinda don't like her character, she doesn't appear to be suffering she quite enjoys doing her lil killings plus her personality is shit, ill tell you who Nana reminds me of that bitch from shield hero the one who kept framing the shield hero man I can't stand that hoe why do can't Japan make more likable characters instead of these meh 😐 characters
to be honest Bitch was worst than her. People that get others to do their dirty work by manipulation are worst than those get their own hands dirty. Not by much but still.
Mar 4, 2021 10:15 AM
Mar 2021
To me, Nana already feels like she is a crappy person who was responsible for her parent's death. This was reinforced by her relatives and the government as well. She doesn't value her own opinions and thoughts so she blindly follows orders given to her. There are a couple times where Nana questions her decisions, but immediately goes back to the fact that her views don't matter and she must focus on completing her mission. Because she sees herself as an evil person, she finds it easy to kill and look down others without remorse. Well eventually she does start to change because of Mizuhara. Personally, I like MC's like this because their redemption/character development is usually really powerful.
Mar 10, 2021 2:17 PM
Apr 2018
Hmm all I can say is that she's kinda like Light from Death note ahaha (but I like light better). Welp she's an MC, but I can't find a reason to like her. I even find Yuno Gasai better aha. I mean (for me atleast) that's what makes the anime enjoyable right? Like the growth of the MC and stuff. But I really don't find it entertaining at all.

Hmm but if the kids in that island had the personality of all the "cellphone" users in Mirai Nikki, then I'd probably be fine with her murdering everyone
__Akashi__Mar 10, 2021 2:21 PM
*Too lazy to make another signature*
Mar 10, 2021 11:24 PM

Aug 2012
KatsukiBakugo666 said:
Hmm all I can say is that she's kinda like Light from Death note ahaha (but I like light better). Welp she's an MC, but I can't find a reason to like her. I even find Yuno Gasai better aha. I mean (for me atleast) that's what makes the anime enjoyable right? Like the growth of the MC and stuff. But I really don't find it entertaining at all.

Hmm but if the kids in that island had the personality of all the "cellphone" users in Mirai Nikki, then I'd probably be fine with her murdering everyone
I liked Light until he met Amane Misa. Except what he did to her I do not consider he did anything bad. Fighting the oppressive and corrupt police force is a fundamental part of true democracy in my opinion.
Mar 11, 2021 6:41 PM
Feb 2021
Nah, I hate Nana too. If you watch or read Attack on Titan, Nana reminds me of Gabi, and it pains me to wait for a lot of chapters to get into Nana's development, although we spend so much time with her.

As much as I understand Nana, her action is still evil and she needs to get consequences, but I don't think the show gave her that. It only tried to get the audience pity Nana and by establishing the brainwashing part in the manga, it's as if telling us that Nana basically did nothing wrong, which is annoying AF for me.

I'm not saying that Nana should die or be tortured, but for example, she could have a friend (Inukai, the healing girl), then have her hate Nana after knowing the truth instead of her dying to save Nana. Not only it's not fair for Inukai (she didn't deserve that), but her death is one example of the show trying to get the audience to feel bad for Nana. Losing a friend can be some kind of consequence since she doesn't deserve a Talented friend, but Inukai still didn't deserve that.

Right now, I'm rooting for Jin, Kyoya, and Nakajima instead of her. Although the evil Talented people like Yuka existed, it will be a double standard if you hate them but not Nana.
Mar 17, 2021 8:20 PM
Nov 2018
I like her, however I don’t know if I like her or kyouya more, cuz he’s also a fave for me.
May 1, 2021 9:52 PM
Feb 2021
I hate her so much, she is like a Diet version of Light, but with more plot armor.

And yes if you are in a murder thriller and everyone around you is too stupid to be suspicious about who was around them before they died that's plot armor. It's no different than being bulletproof in the action genre, for it is a shield to protect you from the conflict.
May 15, 2021 10:08 AM
May 2021
Hell yeah she fcking died I'm so happy she died I don't know why but I didn't like the anime nor the manga from all the anime that I watch this is the most boring and trash and the back story of nana is funny for me she deserved it. Don't really recommend this anime it's boring don't waste your time just like I did
Mar 6, 2022 6:45 AM
Mar 2022
Nana is the worst. Read the manga she's still the worst. But she was manipulated...so? But she's sorry... SO? But she's trying to fight the bad now, again SO? She kills innocents but some where bad ... doesn't make her any better she's a weak character (as in characterization) with nothing redeeming. My only hope for her in the series is she actually helps at least one person and dies screaming but I expect she'll try to help fail but it'll all be okay cause she tried and she's sorry.
Jun 16, 2022 4:25 AM

Sep 2014
I love Nana atleast she is an entertaining character and not a generic self insert white knight. Just look at who the other popular character here is. Invincible dude who just happens to he a hobby detectice, hobby doctor, is gloomy but actually gets along with everyone as the new guy. Yeah, of course this kind of self insert would be popular
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jul 9, 2022 4:39 PM

Jul 2015
Nana's situation is basically identical to Gabi's from AOT.
She has been indoctrinated into believing that there is no such thing as "good Talented" and over the course of the series she starts having doubts about it.

Oct 19, 2022 1:22 PM
JoJo enthusiast

Dec 2020
The Sealing Club is back, baby!
Oct 19, 2022 10:28 PM

Aug 2012
Kuroni_Kuru said:
Well they are different. Until Light corrupted Misa all of his victims were criminals. Even after most of the victims were police officers which the scamdemic proved are just as bad defending criminals and politicians rather than the honest citizens. On the other hand Nana kills innocent people because they have power and as a result may be a danger not to the citizens but to the corrupt powers that be. Nana is a minion of institutionalized evil trying to suppress any possible revolt from the people. So they are on opposite sides.
Nov 13, 2022 10:39 AM
Feb 2021
I don't hate her but I don't like her either. I only hated how stupid the other characters were and how she was able to get away with flimsy excuses. Even kyouya that was smart yet so slow at times.
Dec 4, 2022 4:49 PM
Dec 2010
I like her too! There are much more complexities so it's sad that its not done properly.
Someone believe I hv Fantasy Prone Personality, in short, FPP.
So I decided to live up to it, Yay!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

131 by TheMaster-- »»
Mar 1, 1:31 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

263 by Ilookgood »»
Feb 26, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

284 by sonsofliberty »»
Feb 5, 3:48 PM

» Going down, down, and down…

RudeRedis - Jan 15

15 by RudeRedis »»
Feb 2, 11:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.