Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 18, 2020 8:48 AM
May 2018
this episode made me have even more questions damn im excited
moroha is so clever just like kagome and as inuyashas personality
setsuna is exactly like sesshoumaru proudful and in denial
i wonder what happened to sesshoumaru and everyone
also how came the girs got raised alone??
Oct 18, 2020 10:23 AM
Apr 2020
Setsuna and Towa like Seshomaru and Inuyasha
Oct 18, 2020 1:25 PM

Apr 2012
It's only the 3rd episode but Moroha is already best girl.

Not Kikyo in the next episode please, can't we just forget her alredy? -.-
Oct 18, 2020 2:44 PM

May 2015
shiroi-ookami said:
Cectis said:

The preview shows that in the next episode they are going back to the feudal era. IMO it is too early to judge if this is going the Boruto route, but this is really my biggest fear. I liked Moroha and Setsuna though, thats not something i can say about any character from Boruto.

Yes, even though I'm starting to feel less enthusiastic about the show, it's only three episodes in. Too early to say how this is going.
The only thing I've enjoyed about Boruto is to see Papasuke and his relationship with his family.
I like Moroha too, but can't still warm up to Setsuna. I hope they will give us more background info as to why she turned to be so cold and kinda bitchy. Losing her memory and stuff still isn't enough explaination for me.

I really wanted to like this, but I have to agree with everything you've said. On top of that the animation is borderline atrocious. I'll probably keep watching just for nostalgia's sake but am pretty disappointed so far
Oct 18, 2020 3:44 PM

May 2019
Moroha is 1,000 times more practical and likable than her parents. I love how she's the wild one, but is also the one trying to keep everyone alive and their heads on straight.
I love her to bits.
Oct 18, 2020 3:52 PM

Apr 2018
Loved this ep. They are finally reunited with each other but in the modern era. It makes sense that they introduced them fighting the Root head in the beginning. Hmm, Sessohmaru taking his kids from Kaedae kinda confirms that Rin is the mother.
Oct 18, 2020 4:11 PM
Jan 2015
Stranger_Hanyo said:
The sword attacks from the girls look incredibly lame. Who the f designed them ew.

Also, the story is making zero sense. Where the hell is the OG gang? And why the hell does this have to be set in the modern era? It's Boruto all over again.
Cut the show some slack. It just started. As we can see from the next episode preview, the girls are all going back through the well and will encounter Kikyo.
Oct 18, 2020 4:12 PM
Jan 2015
Nilvius said:
Kikyou again, huh? Just let her rest in peace already jeez.
I love how they have Kikyo around lol, and even Kaede and Kagome's grandpa are still alive for some reason.
Oct 18, 2020 4:21 PM
🔥🔥🔥

Jan 2020
These episodes absolutely fly past - I can hardly believe these are full length. I'm really enjoying this. Colour me surprised but it's my favourite of the season so far by a country mile. I can't tell if I just have my Inuyasha fanboy glasses on but I'm riveted from start to finish, which is honestly a rarity for me with seasonals. Usually my mind wanders but I'm totally hooked.

I wonder when we'll find out what happened to Kagome and Inuyasha - please don't let them be dead. That would bum me out so damn much that I don't think I could carry on watching. That said, I think they're actually doing a great job with the new trio - I really like all of them. It's fun to see the pieces of the parents' personalities in their offspring.

But we need to talk about that preview...I swear if they fucking fully bring back Kikyou then I'm going to be pissed. Seriously, let her die ffs. Hopefully she's just an apparition. Also, Kohaku is kinda hot.

🔥 🔥 🔥 . 阿良々木 暦, 傷 物 語 . 🔥 🔥 🔥
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Oct 18, 2020 6:29 PM

Sep 2007
Moroha recognizing the "Sesshoumaru scent" on Towa was actually a nice surprise for me (I didnt' think Moroha knew Sesshoumaru)

Though I'm wondering more and more "Inuyasha/Kagome where?"

And like some others when I saw preview I thought "aw dangit it's Kikyou again...gawd seriously why can't her soul retire from all this already..."
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Oct 18, 2020 6:57 PM
Mar 2018
This is the best anime I have seen in years lol

And as for the next episode preview,
I wonder who that girl in the tree with Kikyo staring at it is.... is it Rin... or is it Kagome?

what?
Oct 18, 2020 11:28 PM

Dec 2008
From the teaser of next ep. I assume that Kagome may be stuck in the tree? And Kikyo is guarding her maybe...

Koji_Kojiusame said:

I wonder who that girl in the tree with Kikyo staring at it is.... is it Rin... or is it Kagome?

or its Rin, hm
Oct 19, 2020 12:41 AM

Sep 2016
elior1 said:
Stranger_Hanyo said:

Yeah, the characters are the only thing making me watch it, along with a hope that I'll get to see the OG gang again.
it just a guess but i think not only the memories but also the original characters disapreance also connected to the dream butterfly. there high possibility this thing is what caused all this. also you expect the show to reveal the secrets and mystery so soon? after all the parents disappear is one of the show mystery

I'm gonna wait for a few more episodes, let's see how it goes
Oct 19, 2020 12:43 AM

Sep 2016
_kawaii_chan__ said:
Stranger_Hanyo said:
The sword attacks from the girls look incredibly lame. Who the f designed them ew.

Also, the story is making zero sense. Where the hell is the OG gang? And why the hell does this have to be set in the modern era? It's Boruto all over again.
Cut the show some slack. It just started. As we can see from the next episode preview, the girls are all going back through the well and will encounter Kikyo.

That's not Kikyo, but the Goshinboku taking the form of Kikyo. Also, cut the show some slack? Why? Inuyasha was top notch from the very first episode, if YasaHime wants to be the sequel, it needs to maintain the same level of quality.
Oct 19, 2020 2:51 AM

Nov 2018
I can't wait to see Moroha with her parents. She seems to endear Inuyasha a lot, it's so cute

Oct 19, 2020 8:25 AM

May 2014
So that end preview scene with the tree is pretty interesting.

Other than that, at least the girls are pretty enjoyable as characters thus far.
Oct 19, 2020 8:37 AM
Mar 2015
Now that we have the introductions ,on with the show
Oct 19, 2020 9:47 AM

Jun 2017
_Maneki-Neko_ said:
MomoSinX said:
It's nice to see Moroha won the brain lottery and doesn't rush into battles blindly like Inuyasha did all the time. She is smart and also well informed.

That preview for next week...Kagome seems to be stuck in the tree and Kikyou is back too? What are they smoking damn... Just what the hell went down in the past.

"Won the brain lottery." xD
I don't even think that Inuyasha was dumb, sometimes he really showed he isn't. He just... chose to go into battles completely heels over head haha
Still, it's so refreshing that Moroha got a lot from mom too.

So far I don't like Setsuna so much. She's so far a very typical "bitter antiheroine"-archetype and got a lot of generic sentences you would expect from that archetype. But in the end, her story got more interesting and I felt sorry for her. Maybe we also see other sides of her in the future and she might become more complex than the tbh very boring archetype she seems to be now.

Towa so far is pretty okay. I don't like tomboys too much per se, but she seems to be different from other tomboys I disliked so far. They often are like "eww I'm not like other girls! Other girls are stupid, eww! I'm like the other boooys!", so I slowly started to hate tomboys like that, because they are so girlhating. But Towa cares a lot about her sister in the present time and about Setsuna.

Other detail I found interesting was Moroha knowing who Sesshoumaru is and even knowing his scent. So they most likely met at some point.

Setsuna seems like she will mellow out a bit later (she does smile in the opening lol).

I have the same opinion about Towa, she has a bit too much angst for my tastes but overall okay so far.

As to why Sesshoumaru took the twins when they were infants I don't know but as to were they might have been taken to their grandmother, she seemed more accepting of humans and even resurrected Rin in the past once.
Oct 19, 2020 1:17 PM
Jul 2018
MomoSinX said:
_Maneki-Neko_ said:

"Won the brain lottery." xD
I don't even think that Inuyasha was dumb, sometimes he really showed he isn't. He just... chose to go into battles completely heels over head haha
Still, it's so refreshing that Moroha got a lot from mom too.

So far I don't like Setsuna so much. She's so far a very typical "bitter antiheroine"-archetype and got a lot of generic sentences you would expect from that archetype. But in the end, her story got more interesting and I felt sorry for her. Maybe we also see other sides of her in the future and she might become more complex than the tbh very boring archetype she seems to be now.

Towa so far is pretty okay. I don't like tomboys too much per se, but she seems to be different from other tomboys I disliked so far. They often are like "eww I'm not like other girls! Other girls are stupid, eww! I'm like the other boooys!", so I slowly started to hate tomboys like that, because they are so girlhating. But Towa cares a lot about her sister in the present time and about Setsuna.

Other detail I found interesting was Moroha knowing who Sesshoumaru is and even knowing his scent. So they most likely met at some point.

Setsuna seems like she will mellow out a bit later (she does smile in the opening lol).

I have the same opinion about Towa, she has a bit too much angst for my tastes but overall okay so far.

As to why Sesshoumaru took the twins when they were infants I don't know but as to were they might have been taken to their grandmother, she seemed more accepting of humans and even resurrected Rin in the past once.

Thinking of that... oof, she knows Sesshomaru (maybe) and not her parents. That's really saddening.

Btw. we see Kikyo in the next preview. I'm not sure what to think about it. I was glad that she found peace and that her fate came to a nice end. We'll see what they do with her.
Oct 19, 2020 1:21 PM
Mar 2018
I know I said it ma be either Rin or Kagome... buts its probably Rin
this is because in the preview, Kikyo had a message or request for the daughters of Sesshomaru, so, Rin may be trapped somewhere.
what?
Oct 19, 2020 2:22 PM
May 2012
Oooof, it’s all so confusing, I’m sure 15 episodes from now we will all have much more clarity but damn is this just confusing. So many questions need to be answered. Ahhh, I hate the suspense, I just want to know what happened to the main characters to at least know why they aren’t around, even if the show isn’t meant to focus on them. What happened to kagome/inuyasha!!! Ahhh. I wanna know lol...
Oct 19, 2020 9:50 PM

Sep 2018
The centipede monster easily get the 2 stone and she easily get defeated too lol
and then hitokon snake bit Towa, it's so lame!

Setsuna is really the replica of Sesshoumaru. Kagome's mother didn't even know that she have a granddaughter? and the grandfather is still alive!!
Sota's wife is so calm and she easily accept the girls lol
Oct 20, 2020 11:44 AM
May 2017
The preview is driving me insane. If sesshoumaru daughters are main characters and if rin is mother could it be rin or could I be kagome. I wonder how they will tell us what is going on with 24 eps
Oct 20, 2020 12:20 PM

Jul 2017
At this point, can we just all say that the OG cast has stepped back for this new generation?

Moroha is more Inuyasha than Kagome on the outside, but a keen smell of Towa being a twin daughter of Sesshomaru was surprising. Nonetheless, we all know how Sesshomaru is like, even imagining his fatherly status, he's always the strict person whose intentions are only known to himself alone.

The fight between sisters Towa and Setsuna is reminiscent of how Inuyasha action scenes are like, and that's at least a good thing.

As for Towa and Setsuna's memories...the Dream Butterfly is the root cause for the loss of memories and sleep. That's gonna be the recurring theme for the beginning, quite interested to know what will happen thereafter.
Oct 21, 2020 2:56 AM

Sep 2019
DeathSmiles said:
Excellent! Very pleased with this episode. I'm happy we got an answer as to why Setsuna cannot remember. And the episode preview was HYPE!!
FACTS!!
need that next episode already
Oct 22, 2020 11:55 PM

Oct 2012
Sesshomaru: who is the mother of these twins dammit.

Oct 24, 2020 9:20 AM

Jul 2008
Looks like Moroha got Kagome's brains, which is a good thing.

So the dream butterfly is the point of the show huh?
Oct 24, 2020 8:11 PM
Sep 2008
omething uper wierd going on... how the heck moroha knows her uncle: but it seems like she doesnt know that hes her uncle (seshumaru) but knows that the twins are his kids.... and she doesnt know her own parents o-o and the higurashi fam doesnt know moroha. i guess we will get nswer in the future

plu it be wierd tht sesshu would take the babies from their mother without a very good reason, sine sesshu did change to be kinder.

SO CORDING TO THI EPISODE... KOHAKU AND HISUI AND KAEDE DO REMEBER INUYASHA AND KAGOME BUT THEY DONT KNOW THAT MOROHA IS THEIR KID O-O
COULD IT BE THAT THE WHOLE MEMORY THING MADE EVERYONE FORGET MOROHA... since the others know whos the twin parents are but it seems moroha has no idea that they are relted and the ppl around dont know shes the heroes kid
narutosisterOct 24, 2020 8:22 PM
Oct 24, 2020 8:27 PM
Sep 2008
hollyyy was it freaking kagome inside the tree in the preview o-o it looks like her silluate
Oct 24, 2020 11:42 PM
Oct 2020
I'm late, but here is my discussion.

vanilla_sprinkle said:

Seeing Kikyo back is very emotional, one of the best characters in anime but why can’t they let her rest in peace, I get it she has an important role to play in the next episode but still.

I agree with you. (I’m kind of happy I’m not the only one feeling like this.) I know people have some mixed opinions and feelings about Kikyō being back but I was personally quite happy since Kikyō is one of my favorite characters as well. I agree with people that Kikyō shouldn’t be too much brought up or involved in the story anymore since most people just want Kikyō to be at peace, but I think it could be nice in case Kikyō’s spirit and legacy could remain somehow in the story since Kikyō played such an important role previously in the series, I don’t know, I guess I just don’t want Kikyo to be forgotten in a way. I’m also curious about what Kikyō supposedly wants from Towa and Setsuna, she even addresses Towa and Setsuna as “Half-demon princesses and daughters of Sesshōmaru.” Kikyō and Sesshōmaru weren't necessarily acquaintances even, it made me a little bit surprised, maybe Kikyō just wants to be a helping hand but it seems like it has a deeper meaning behind it, maybe backstory, maybe something involving the rainbow pearls or maybe even Sesshōmaru. I don’t know what to think involving the rainbow pearls, conceptually I might like it, but I don’t want it to be like the Shikon no Tama again, maybe a bit repetitive in my judgment. I’m also awfully curious about whoever was inside Goshinboku. Rin, Kagome, or maybe someone else even? (I personally think it’s Rin just by looking at it.)

Kaede also revealed an important clue I think, Sesshōmaru seemed to be aware and acknowledged his twin daughters. Towa and Sestuna even seem to have been born in Kaede’s village and Sesshōmaru came and took his twin daughters away with him. Initially, I was sort of debating about what kind of situation and approach Sesshōmaru would have with his children. I actually also questioned whenever Sesshōmaru even knew he had children, but Sesshōmaru obviously knew and was present when Towa and Setsuna were born. (I squealed when Sesshōmaru was carrying his daughters.) Towa and Setsuna are half-demons and are indeed his children but I personally just thought it was a bit weird because Sesshōmaru despises humans. While yes, his perspective might have changed a little bit since meeting Rin, but I personally never could see him having a child, especially with a human somehow. I mean Sesshōmaru even insulted Inuyasha because Inuyasha was half-demon, and now his children are. I'm quite conflicted but maybe something changed between now and then, and I don’t mean negatively, I just question Sesshōmaru’s change in character. But when Kaede talked about Sesshōmaru possibly wanting to raise his children like “Rite or courage and cowardice”. meaning according to Kaede, raising his twins like a lion, basically, lions leaving cubs in a deep ditch. A cub’s way of being capable of surviving by coming back up, insinuating Sesshōmaru’s way of parenting. I was also in the beginning very curious about what caused Towa and Setsuna to be alone in the forest initially, but I can see it now in a way. But as Kohaku says, it is difficult to understand Sesshōmaru’s actual intentions. Sesshōmaru is indeed unpredictable as a character. Kaede also says when asked about Towa's absence from Hisui and Kohaku, the possibility of Setsuna maybe killing Towa out of hate but obviously, Kaede's wrong. Towa and Setsuna had a loving and inseparable bond as children and were apart because of a wildfire and because Towa was being taken to the modern era. Kaede might be wrong about Sesshōmaru's intentions and motives as well. And by the way, when Setsuna came to Kaede and had on Sesshōmaru’s mokomoko, I was glad yet confused, Setsuna didn't know Sesshōmaru, so where is Sestuna's mokomoko from?

I seriously wanna know Towa and Setsuna’s mother. Rin might be since Towa and Setsuna supposedly were born in Kaede's village, I personally kind of don’t like it, but I can’t say I’m entirely against it either (as long as Rin was an adult.) since I believe it all comes down to circumstances and Sunrise’s way of handling the storyline. I’ve seen people both be adamant with Rin as a mother while some people happily accept. I personally don’t mind. But I personally liked Rin and Sesshōmaru as sidekicks with a cute and innocent bond in a caring way. I’ve also just seen Rin as a cute child and Sesshōmaru as a cold demon but I’m fine with development, as long as it is well made, I mean every type of relationship has different steps and stages in different periods in a process of a relationship, like Inuyasha’s relationships with both Kagome and Kikyō. (Besides, maybe Towa and Setsuna’s mother could be someone we don't know, like a human priestess, a normal human, a person Sesshōmaru basically has met, etc. You never know...)

Now in present, Towa and Setsuna both have an estranged relationship from Setsuna’s memory loss and Towa’s absence sadly. Kinda made me sad since I liked Towa and Sestruna’s bond as children in contrast with Sesshōmaru and Inuyasha's relationship as siblings. Setsuna claims Towa isn’t family and rejects possibility of building up a relationship. Setsuna resembles Sesshōmaru’s personality and character while Towa is more emotional and human I think, characteristics from different parts of being half-demon. It’ll probably take a long while before both can have a bond again, but just my personal guess. But I have to say, I actually liked seeing Towa and Sestuna fight each other, I don't know, it was intensely captivating, almost like when Inuyasha and Sesshōmaru had a fight in episode 6-7 in Inuyasha. But I think Towa and Setsuna were more equal and probably more confused. (But I don't think Towa or Sestuna actually could kill each other, unlike Sesshōmaru and Inuyasha.) I also liked the idea behind the Dream butterfly, I think it could contribute with some intriguing plots and maybe also some memories from Setsuna and more.

And Moroha. Moroha is very likable, very cunning, knowledgeable, and open while also being quite independent. A subject that has been bothering me a little is Moroha apparently growing up all alone. (I mean, at least Towa and Setsuna had each other but poor Moroha.) I mean, I think it’s very unlike Kagome and Inuyasha to just apparently abandon and leave their child, especially since Moroha is like 75% human and both Kagome and Inuyasha had good relationships with their mothers. I don’t think Moroha’s side of the story will be explained as much as Towa and Setsuna’s since Moroha is kind of a side character but I’m hoping we can have some answers. (I laughed and smiled when Moroha came out naked after having a shower, Moroha is such a mixture between Kagome and Inuyasha. And I just love Higurashi/Kagome's family.) I doubt Kagome and Inuyasha are dead but I personally don't think either are going to have a major role/appearances in the sequel, maybe briefly, like a small cameo, but I personally just want to know where Inuyasha and Kagome are, like where are you guys even? Many people miss you guys.
mamichildNov 1, 2020 9:37 PM
Oct 25, 2020 11:03 AM

Sep 2018
In the narrative perhaps there is some forcing in the events that happen and some strange coincidence, but at least the question concerning the Kikujumonji sword is closed, albeit not vital, and some indication is already given as to why the character of Setsuna no longer knows Towa, making smoother weft progress. The quality of the drawings has improved compared to the previous episode and the animations are good as well. The comic moments do not spoil the vision of the episode. The script also gives some information not strictly necessary at this juncture, regarding the arrival of Setsuna in the village of Kohaku, Hisui and Kaede. The cliffhanger is not bad and ties in well with the event narrated at the beginning of the anime series.
Oct 25, 2020 11:24 AM

Mar 2009
Is anyone surprised that Sesshomaru is a terrible father? Survival of the fittest thing for his daughters sounds perfectly in line with his character.

Moroha's VA is so good. Still not a fan of Setsuna, but we'll see how she grows as a character.
Nov 8, 2020 7:35 PM

Jan 2018
mamichild said:
I'm late, but here is my discussion.

vanilla_sprinkle said:

Seeing Kikyo back is very emotional, one of the best characters in anime but why can’t they let her rest in peace, I get it she has an important role to play in the next episode but still.

I agree with you. (I’m kind of happy I’m not the only one feeling like this.) I know people have some mixed opinions and feelings about Kikyō being back but I was personally quite happy since Kikyō is one of my favorite characters as well. I agree with people that Kikyō shouldn’t be too much brought up or involved in the story anymore since most people just want Kikyō to be at peace, but I think it could be nice in case Kikyō’s spirit and legacy could remain somehow in the story since Kikyō played such an important role previously in the series, I don’t know, I guess I just don’t want Kikyo to be forgotten in a way. I’m also curious about what Kikyō supposedly wants from Towa and Setsuna, she even addresses Towa and Setsuna as “Half-demon princesses and daughters of Sesshōmaru.” Kikyō and Sesshōmaru weren't necessarily acquaintances even, it made me a little bit surprised, maybe Kikyō just wants to be a helping hand but it seems like it has a deeper meaning behind it, maybe backstory, maybe something involving the rainbow pearls or maybe even Sesshōmaru. I don’t know what to think involving the rainbow pearls, conceptually I might like it, but I don’t want it to be like the Shikon no Tama again, maybe a bit repetitive in my judgment. I’m also awfully curious about whoever was inside Goshinboku. Rin, Kagome, or maybe someone else even? (I personally think it’s Rin just by looking at it.)

Kaede also revealed an important clue I think, Sesshōmaru seemed to be aware and acknowledged his twin daughters. Towa and Sestuna even seem to have been born in Kaede’s village and Sesshōmaru came and took his twin daughters away with him. Initially, I was sort of debating about what kind of situation and approach Sesshōmaru would have with his children. I actually also questioned whenever Sesshōmaru even knew he had children, but Sesshōmaru obviously knew and was present when Towa and Setsuna were born. (I squealed when Sesshōmaru was carrying his daughters.) Towa and Setsuna are half-demons and are indeed his children but I personally just thought it was a bit weird because Sesshōmaru despises humans. While yes, his perspective might have changed a little bit since meeting Rin, but I personally never could see him having a child, especially with a human somehow. I mean Sesshōmaru even insulted Inuyasha because Inuyasha was half-demon, and now his children are. I'm quite conflicted but maybe something changed between now and then, and I don’t mean negatively, I just question Sesshōmaru’s change in character. But when Kaede talked about Sesshōmaru possibly wanting to raise his children like “Rite or courage and cowardice”. meaning according to Kaede, raising his twins like a lion, basically, lions leaving cubs in a deep ditch. A cub’s way of being capable of surviving by coming back up, insinuating Sesshōmaru’s way of parenting. I was also in the beginning very curious about what caused Towa and Setsuna to be alone in the forest initially, but I can see it now in a way. But as Kohaku says, it is difficult to understand Sesshōmaru’s actual intentions. Sesshōmaru is indeed unpredictable as a character. Kaede also says when asked about Towa's absence from Hisui and Kohaku, the possibility of Setsuna maybe killing Towa out of hate but obviously, Kaede's wrong. Towa and Setsuna had a loving and inseparable bond as children and were apart because of a wildfire and because Towa was being taken to the modern era. Kaede might be wrong about Sesshōmaru's intentions and motives as well. And by the way, when Setsuna came to Kaede and had on Sesshōmaru’s mokomoko, I was glad yet confused, Setsuna didn't know Sesshōmaru, so where is Sestuna's mokomoko from?

I seriously wanna know Towa and Setsuna’s mother. Rin might be since Towa and Setsuna supposedly were born in Kaede's village, I personally kind of don’t like it, but I can’t say I’m entirely against it either (as long as Rin was an adult.) since I believe it all comes down to circumstances and Sunrise’s way of handling the storyline. I’ve seen people both be adamant with Rin as a mother while some people happily accept. I personally don’t mind. But I personally liked Rin and Sesshōmaru as sidekicks with a cute and innocent bond in a caring way. I’ve also just seen Rin as a cute child and Sesshōmaru as a cold demon but I’m fine with development, as long as it is well made, I mean every type of relationship has different steps and stages in different periods in a process of a relationship, like Inuyasha’s relationships with both Kagome and Kikyō. (Besides, maybe Towa and Setsuna’s mother could be someone we don't know, like a human priestess, a normal human, a person Sesshōmaru basically has met, etc. You never know...)

Now in present, Towa and Setsuna both have an estranged relationship from Setsuna’s memory loss and Towa’s absence sadly. Kinda made me sad since I liked Towa and Sestruna’s bond as children in contrast with Sesshōmaru and Inuyasha's relationship as siblings. Setsuna claims Towa isn’t family and rejects possibility of building up a relationship. Setsuna resembles Sesshōmaru’s personality and character while Towa is more emotional and human I think, characteristics from different parts of being half-demon. It’ll probably take a long while before both can have a bond again, but just my personal guess. But I have to say, I actually liked seeing Towa and Sestuna fight each other, I don't know, it was intensely captivating, almost like when Inuyasha and Sesshōmaru had a fight in episode 6-7 in Inuyasha. But I think Towa and Setsuna were more equal and probably more confused. (But I don't think Towa or Sestuna actually could kill each other, unlike Sesshōmaru and Inuyasha.) I also liked the idea behind the Dream butterfly, I think it could contribute with some intriguing plots and maybe also some memories from Setsuna and more.

And Moroha. Moroha is very likable, very cunning, knowledgeable, and open while also being quite independent. A subject that has been bothering me a little is Moroha apparently growing up all alone. (I mean, at least Towa and Setsuna had each other but poor Moroha.) I mean, I think it’s very unlike Kagome and Inuyasha to just apparently abandon and leave their child, especially since Moroha is like 75% human and both Kagome and Inuyasha had good relationships with their mothers. I don’t think Moroha’s side of the story will be explained as much as Towa and Setsuna’s since Moroha is kind of a side character but I’m hoping we can have some answers. (I laughed and smiled when Moroha came out naked after having a shower, Moroha is such a mixture between Kagome and Inuyasha. And I just love Higurashi/Kagome's family.) I doubt Kagome and Inuyasha are dead but I personally don't think either are going to have a major role/appearances in the sequel, maybe briefly, like a small cameo, but I personally just want to know where Inuyasha and Kagome are, like where are you guys even? Many people miss you guys.

You summed up pretty much everything I thought about the show so far. It was revealed that Kikyo‘s arrow left spiritual power on the tree so the tree took the form of her, so it makes sense why she would be used in the episode. It was honestly so good to see her. A lot of emotion came back to me but as much I adore her as a character her time in the Inuyasha universe has run out. They can’t continue to bring her back to make the Kikyo fans a bit sad.

Moroha Is a very likable character I could even say the best one in the Yashahime universe but I don’t understand why they make her not question who her parents are. Like I get it she didn’t grow up with anyone she was pretty much on her own but damn if a kid who’s told your parents were Kagome and Inuyasha you would think they would go around asking who they were and how they looked like. But zero interest from Moroha. One scene that angered me was when Sōta showed the album of Kagome when she was young to Towa. Like are you serious? Why not to Moroha why wasn’t she part of the scene. I just feel like they made the kids in the show, show no interest of knowing who there parents were.

Yeah you were right Rin was the one who was stuck in the tree. The question now is why is she stuck there did something happened to her during child birth and Sesshomaru knew that the scared tree kept inuyasha alive 50 years so he assume it could do the same to Rin. Just my hunch not sure what to think to many questions.
Nov 14, 2020 1:44 AM

Jun 2017
It's disconcerting that Moroha is a spitting image of her father and yet, far more knowledgeable than he was. I don't remember Kagume being insightful so I don't think she got it from her. Moroha's character is quite unique!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
May 20, 2021 3:53 AM

Oct 2007
ok, they easily defeat the centipede woman. But where did that mind control demon come from? Did it travel with them from the past.

Moroha so calm even when things get tense. I assume she took a shower. :)

looks like Kikyou next episode?
Sep 15, 2021 12:39 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
imma hit you with deez rocks to remind you that you obey da imouto, onee-chan
Top of the Top! Top of the World! I'm the one who you've been waiting for.

5201314 5201314 5201314 5201314 5201314

May 17, 2022 11:37 AM

Nov 2010
Unless they show it in the anime, I don't think Rin is their mother. She was too young 14-15 yrs ago. I wonder who their real mom is.

I want my dreams to be eaten as well! Being unable to sleep without any adverse health effects is really cool. I can just imagine the amount of stuff I can do in a single day!
Jul 16, 2022 9:30 AM

Jul 2012
I wonder why..
Almost every todays "boruto like" show main character overpowered at start..

Not like their father / parents, which start from scratch learning how to mastering the technic / skill / jutsu 😔
Thats why I just can't purely loved the show, even it still funny and make me curious at some moment..

Jan 8, 2023 5:33 AM

Jan 2018
Ok but how did Kaede know about what lions in Africa do to their kids? And if Kaede is right and Sesshomaru did do the thing with his daughters then it'd be far too cruel even for him. But I don't think that's the case.

Setsuna is very much like her father Sesshomaru and like earlier comments said it seems she'll have a rivalry with her twin sister like Sesshomaru did with Inuyasha. This could be very fun.

Am I the only one who thought Moroha was annoying? Her personality seems like the worst aspects of Kagome and Inuyasha combined. I just don't like her Japanese voice much either as she seems to copy Inuyasha's voice way too much. The English voice is a bit more tolerable but I'm not gonna switch to dub just for a single character. Who knows, maybe she'll grow on me.

Also, does this Yashahime group only have 3 members, and they're all girls? That's a bit boring compared to Inuyasha's group. I wish they'd include new and preferably original characters in the main cast. It's ok for sequel series to have new characters who have zero relation to the cast of the prequel, someone should say this to these companies.
0451Jan 8, 2023 5:38 AM
Mar 17, 2023 4:23 AM

Apr 2013
Ah, so it's about two daughters of Sesshomaru and one of Inuyasha/Kagome. Makes sense if they are all half-demons, so I would've expected the daughter of Inuyasha to be the protagonist, but so far Towa is the focus of the three.
Apr 7, 8:52 PM

Nov 2015
Lelouch0202 said:
As for why Moroha has never heard of her parents, I'd guess it happened when she was just a baby, probably in some kind of Naruto esque scenario. That's just me guessing but we'll see.

right! I don't get why everyone early condemned the show because the girls don't know the name and faces of their parents. Naruto accomplished so much without his parents AND they get a mention way way after the series with backstory and all.

*proceed to bash the forumers instead of the show*

yeah, anybody who thinks that sess and rin's relationship was purely fatherly is on denial, I couldn't complete the show because of that little girl's advances on a 200 year youkai was creeping me out! "she adores him" it's a stretch lol. I always cringed when i saw that part on opening 5 where the song was saying "the opportunity to change will came" AND Rin is putting her hands together looking up in ecstasy at the sight of sess 😱 sunrise is the culprit tbh, in the manga is not that potent...
Berry-VodkaApr 7, 10:49 PM

💢

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 24, 2020

91 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 7, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 10, 2020

108 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 7, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 27, 2021

39 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Mar 28, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 20, 2021

90 by evonewsun »»
Mar 13, 1:42 AM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 13, 2021

87 by evonewsun »»
Mar 13, 12:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.