Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 17, 2020 3:19 PM

May 2018

Shit, why do they left out Arrow's panty flash...
Oct 17, 2020 4:32 PM
Nov 2019
Once again Arthur’s stupidity saves the day.
Oct 17, 2020 5:07 PM

Jan 2010
I understand that arthur is an idiot but I don't believe vulcan has to trick him for arthur to do something, and arthur should know how to follow orders too.

It was fun but to think that vulcan has to go that far to get help from arthur looks bad.
Oct 17, 2020 7:58 PM

Nov 2012
This ep gave the ending animation context. I like it a bit more.
I'm liking Charon more and more.
Oct 17, 2020 8:09 PM

Sep 2010
Arthur is such a crazy character, loved Vulcan convincing him he's a knight.
Oct 18, 2020 5:29 AM

Apr 2015
I didn't know that I needed to see this THICC Arrow, that was amazing!

That necromancing power of Ritsu is frightning...

Surprising to see that this three-way battle turned into a one-way battle against the radiation kid. If even Charon begins to protect Shinra, you know it's serious.

Also, Arthur just showed us a whole new level of dumbness... Like what even was that. I knew he was dumb but man, did this guy fry his braincells or somehting.

"You're going to stick your Excalibur into that hole!" Lmfao
Oct 18, 2020 7:57 PM
Mar 2015
Great action and craziness
Oct 18, 2020 9:49 PM

Nov 2018
Am I the only one to think the animation quality tanked this episode? I hope it fixes next time. The “boss” they’re fighting, the mix of the corpses and Nataku, also looked dumb as shit. I hope they pick it back up, this is the first episode I’ve hated, ever. Also lewding Arrow, that’s a low. I love Arthur too, but god damn the jokes didn’t hit this episode. Might be my least fave yet. Pls get better 17
My candy MALoween 2022!!!:
Oct 18, 2020 10:33 PM

Jan 2020
Yes, the attack scene of the infernal giant, and a static scene from haume was the only thing I noticed that they left it to the drawers when there is not enough staff, but for 5 seconds you are doing such drama, oh my god. Also, an anime focused on children? I've seen stronger scenes even since the first season, even the ending has a bit of fan service, let's not be naive.

That aside, this episode was insane! Probably everyone from the battle appeared on screen, and we got to see the powers of the last missing character to be revealed. I'm not American so I didn't know if they were playing basketball or football until they said basket.

My dear Haumea, it is a pleasure to hear you! As crazy as ever.

I had not seen fan service for a long time, this is by far the best that has come out, although like everyone I hope this does not become "fairy tail"

The best scene was Charon protecting Shinra, bad boy being good ... and, I feel sorry but I have a feeling that someone will really die the next chapter according to the title, hopefully not.

Let's hope to see if Benimaru joins the battle!

Humans may have two eyes, but we can only see one thing
Don't use the scores to see an anime
ええい! なんでも やって やる
Oct 19, 2020 8:17 AM

May 2015
Arrow is thicc as fuck > rest of episode.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Oct 19, 2020 8:37 AM

Nov 2019
Man, Arthur is hella cringey, ruins the show for me
Oct 19, 2020 6:43 PM

Mar 2016
charon best boy! i love him, he carries the whole show <3

Oct 20, 2020 2:49 AM

Oct 2017
Damn Arrow's thick af and XD Arthur the legend.
Oct 20, 2020 11:47 AM

Jul 2017
Man, I did NOT expect Arrow to be THIS THICC AND STACKED AF, and Haumea landing in the electric "vibrator" fetish.

HAH, damn sick to use Nataku as a basketball of sorts. But NGL, Inca's personal assistant Ritsu's power of comboining Infernal corpses is deadly, and to make matters worse, Haumea's mental intervention powers is making Nataku go even more haywire, and radiation at that.

The most unlikely of collabs between White Clad Charon, Kurono and Shinra, and Arthur's a dumb blockhead once again with his "knightly" play with the Excalibur sex joke. Pupeeter and Maki as well against Haumea.

The definition of stupid to the max, but I's guess that's the charm.

Oct 21, 2020 4:26 AM

Dec 2016
This episode was so funny and serious at the same time XD

That conversation of Kurono with the president tho ≧∇≦ his straight face just made it more hilarious...

Poor Nataku, everyone playing him like basketball...

Everyone teaming up to stop that giant is the best.

And Arthur....thank goodness you're so dumb XD

What's with this “Sword-inserting legendary knight” so wrong XD

This episode was filled with dirty jokes XD

And Valcun literally seemed like a nanny XD

Arthur biting Valcan's head was so cute (≧∇≦)

Nataku's thoughts were quite deep, the only moment when my mouth got to rest after laughing so much...
That Rekka inside his mouth tho...
Rickydory123Oct 21, 2020 4:37 AM
Oct 22, 2020 1:39 PM

Apr 2016
A pretty boring episode, this part looked promising but it’s nothing interesting so far.
Oct 22, 2020 2:59 PM

Nov 2016
All the waifus in this series mhhh.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 23, 2020 4:31 PM

Aug 2015
Interesting episode with a lot of great fight scenes. Lmao, Arthur being dumb is actually good 💀 Hopefully, company 8 are able to secure the little boy. He's been through a lot 😭
Oct 23, 2020 4:32 PM

Jul 2013
Oh shit Arrow is mad thick! Anyway, Arthur is back at it again with his stupid knighthood delusion, imagine if he doesn't need any of that, he'd be really fucking strong. And ofc radioactive laser beams cause why not? Seriously all these powers are fire-based and it's all getting more and more far-fetched.
Nov 2, 2020 12:02 PM
Sep 2020
Arthur knows pi but can't see the difference between the matchbox and a stone.
Nov 18, 2020 8:17 AM

Jul 2013
Arthur is so delulu about being a knight.

Poor Nataku. He was thrown around like a toy.

Charon saving Shinra has me smiling.
Nov 24, 2020 8:35 PM

Apr 2013
Arrow had it rough this episode, first she gets beaten the shit out of her by Maki then she gets raped by Haumea and her pseudo fullbody vibrating Massage, also apparently she doesn't wear panty or no bra either.
When everyone was playing sports with Nataku beeing the ball Lmao

So the maid is responsible for the giant Infernals, Inca still sucks, beeing a villian didn't change a thing, but her protector is interesting, that Necro Pyro was lit
The fucking phone call Kurono had with his Boss who reprehended and insulted him, resulting in him to team up with Shinra had me on floor, wonder how many could relate to that

i can see why Nataku is losing his shit when he has this in his mind all the time lol

Everyone dodges the lazers, meanwhile Charon: Zero Fucks given
Maki and Haijima employee temporary team worked quite well without them having made an agreement before while Shinra with Kurono was a mess...but now with Charon joining the team... nothing goes wrong with some WALK! SNAP!
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Dec 8, 2020 11:46 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Finally, they talked about fan service episode.
Dec 22, 2020 9:15 PM

Aug 2019
pretty interesting episode, i mean really didn't expect the first 5 minutes to be so, intense? Not that i'm complaining, just all i can give is a thumbs up. Haumea's tbh definitely is an interesting character, both in her way of improving bonds with friends, and her improvisation of mobility, that of acting like a certain webslinger.

So you're also telling me the Evangelists basically have Bob the builder but as a hot necromancer maid that can build massive infernos using dead corpses? Evangelists keep surprising me every time i see them.
Charon absolute Chad, saved Shinra's ass and spat the coolest one liner. All while Kurono sits on his ass and contemplates his life decisions. A Shinra and Charon due is something i'm looking forward to.

Ngl, i don't think Nataku's having a good day. Kid's been tossed left and right, then merged in a giant mass of re-animated dead corpses into that of an inferno, then got his brain scrambled, all while having fucking Rekka act as his own personal inner hype man. Can't help but feel bad for him.
Dec 24, 2020 2:23 AM

Apr 2020
What the- I never expected that Shinra would cooperate with an Evangelist

Arthur is such a fool, he thinks Matchbox is rock, lol
Dec 26, 2020 12:11 AM

Dec 2013
Lots of decent moments which made for a decent episode.

The creepy guy's phone call with his boss made me laugh. He really is an idiot.

Arthur stuff is still fun to watch. Vulcan moving the matchbox around like a snake causing the arrow to randomly missed was hilarious.
Dec 26, 2020 1:56 AM
Feb 2018
When nataku started producing radiation they had the unpowered leave the area that seem to include tamaki also kurono target her as weak did the show forget she is a third gen fire soldier?
Jan 14, 2021 4:40 PM

Dec 2012
The episode is keep getting better and better!
Props to David Productions

Mar 20, 2021 9:39 PM
Oct 2019
haha this show is a parody right? i mean, it's not meant to be taken "seriously", right? because lots of it is cringe worthy. it's as if the show has become self aware and is trying to be as cool and fun as possible, but...is just really bad at doing that

vulcan and arthur made this at least somewhat enjoyable. but man idk what to think about fire force as a whole
Mar 26, 2021 11:08 PM

Mar 2009
Haumea is quite lewd.
May 1, 2021 4:44 PM

Nov 2010
Oh man, this episode was so fun. Kurono still trying to get his hands on Iris despite the danger around him and Vulcan trying to feed Arthur's imagination so that he can unlock his potential was funny. lol

Wow, Arrow is sexy hehe

I also enjoyed the "basketball" session between Charon and the 8th company. lol

Interesting temporary allegiances have formed. Im a bit disappointed that the deathmatch bit ended too quickly though.
Jul 8, 2021 11:40 AM
May 2020
literally everyone is gifted with some kind of broken ability
Aug 4, 2021 12:12 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Its funny seeing Haumea avoid mecha dom's attacks so easily. Have to say its rare for Hayamin to take on villainous roles. Kurono's preferences sure made him pretty unpredictable. Poor Nataku though being used as a ball. Thats one disturbing power that Ritsu had though. Its amusing in that Kurono actually see's himself as a normal salarymen though. Still Haumea sure made a mess of things for everyone with her antics. Still it served to create some rather odd teamups between those involved.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2022 1:13 AM

Mar 2016
THis is the most chaotic episode in this show by far, for the worse and better

There is undoubtedly a lot of action in this ep, in fact, the entire ep is just full-on action again and again, but the fact that chaos is widespread amongst all the characters partaking in the battles all around the Haijima industries meant that we as the audience are placed back and forth on multiple of the character's POV. There isn't really enough time to get immersed in the fight and instead, know how wild the fight has become. The fact that the animation in this ep is subpar made all the fights here seemed all the more mediocre.

However...

If I consider this mess of an ep to be comedic, it would put this ep in a better position because while the fights aren't nearly as impressive, the jokes and hilarity in the ep are wonderful. A few sex jokes here and there, some fan service (holy shit, I have no idea Arrow was that DUMMY THICC damn she's been hiding all that asset underneath her outfit). Oh, can't forget about Haumea mentally drugging the kid up as well.

Hopefully, next ep we'll get to see some REAL fight, not this clown parade.
Jun 6, 2022 5:53 AM

May 2020
God please... please just enough with this comedy. It's making everything look more worse than how is it originally.

And yes now mister muscles for brain cooperating with Shinra, when he was smacking him top to bottom just some episodes ago. FUCK.
Aug 14, 2022 8:24 AM

Apr 2013
Arthur is just the best damn character in this show. And probably the strongest if he puts enough belief into something lol
Jan 8, 2023 9:03 AM

Nov 2020
Arthur is one of the dumbest anime characters
Aug 6, 2023 1:54 PM

Dec 2010
I must give props to the studio for investing a high budget into a mediocre story such as this one, it really feels like they are respecting the source material.

Also, the battle royale is still awesome.
Aug 24, 2023 6:33 AM

Dec 2018
Arthur is perhaps the best character; hilarious.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

_MushiRock11_ - Jul 3, 2020

138 by SpikeVann »»
Apr 4, 8:50 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2020

84 by 5hadow17 »»
Mar 15, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2020

92 by Scootboi »»
Mar 7, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2020

161 by Henk-Devries »»
Feb 13, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2020

76 by muimaniac »»
Jan 13, 10:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.