Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Post New Reply
Poll: Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 3 Discussion

Nov 16, 2020 4:56 PM

Another good episode. The humor definitely improved- it felt less forced this time. Just like the curses from the first episode, this episode's curses had interesting designs. At first, I thought that the little boy was an illusion (or another curse,) and that it would result in a fakeout death.

After only one episode, I'm already a fan of Nobara. Her design and personality are both interesting. I'm surprised that they introduced her motivations so early, although they aren't particularly deep.

One of the first years is going to die? Surely they'll be revived, since it's so early on.

Nov 23, 2020 2:06 AM

Interesting how the humour seems to be a hit and miss for some. I absolutely love it though, lol. Maybe because I like dry cliché slapstick kinda humour?? Dunno

"You... are truly slothful!"

Dec 1, 2020 2:50 AM

A great debut of Nobara. Her rather tomboyish nature makes her a really entertaining character. Her interactions with the main cast, especially Yuuji, are quite amusing. Seems like this Saori girl plays a big role in her coming to Tokyo. I hope she will able to meet her.

I'm worried about the ending scene, though. Apparently, one of the three first-years is going to die.

Dec 6, 2020 9:21 PM

Dec 8, 2020 6:28 AM

Oh shit she really is like Sakura, they're both annoying and violent. But I get it though, female members are essential otherwise it'd be a sausage party lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 23, 2020 7:09 PM

I have a feeling Nobara is going to annoy the shit out of me.

Discord: Zadihime#0202
RateYourMusic
last.fm

Dec 23, 2020 11:43 PM

oh wow i'll give it that, i'm enjoying this anime way more then i thought. Ngl i actually love the main gang, each of them have different-ish personality's, yet their character chemistry is really good. Imma love to see them interact more in the future.

Aw, poor kid had it rough, got held hostage by a mutated gremlin then caught in the middle of a quarrel between Yuuji and Nobara. Still, that scene where Yuuji perfectly cut off the curses fingers and arm off, without harming the kid, did stun me. Very well done.

Nobara's got some mad curses, really interesting ability with the nail's and hammer, but that final finisher move with the doll was actually super clean and amazing. She's also got a super interesting backstory that i feel like will get touched upon more with what they showed us rn.

Next episode looks mad, like actually mad, there's a giant womb in the sky god actually have mercy.

yabe.

Dec 27, 2020 10:03 PM

Nobara's a little bitchy but in an amusing way and she's also tough as nails. :D I also love how she talks like a delinquent lol delinquent girls are cool xD

THOSE DAMN MONSTERS GET CREEPIER WITH EACH EPISODE, MAN. I love it. Megumi is still my fave of the four...cause I am weak for black-haired moody guys...but I also really like how he's merely a bit moody instead of a holier than thou ass and it's cute af that he felt 'left out' today xD (SASUKE? PFT PLZ)

...yeah the ED is sounding pretty good. The only thing that bothers me is the heads look a bit too small on the bodies...but it's a nitpick. xD
Modified by Chiibi, Dec 27, 2020 10:31 PM

Jan 3, 8:03 PM

Aw hell yeah, I'm really into the show now! The squad is all here, love Nobara's character, she's loud and quite foul-mouthed but came from a humble background in the countryside. Not to mention she's also cute. Don't know why her backstory is shown to the audience right then, felt like it'll be more appropriate later on but I digress...

Welp the first years' interactions with each other are definitely interesting, not to mention their sensei is an individual with funky personality and immense capability.
Modified by ShadowkillZ_, Jan 3, 8:11 PM

B A B A B O E Y

Jan 22, 11:13 AM

Training episode time or I guess entrance exam would be a more appropriate description.

Nobara's alright, I guess. She's got an interesting ability at least. Hopefully, she won't annoy the hell out of me because there's only so much shounen comedy I could take. Her backstory's quite odd though. What kind of community forces out one resident for coming from Tokyo? (ToT) Saori seems like a really big part of Nobara though so maybe they'll expand more on this later. I just thought it was weird lol.

So Yuji is in fact not right in the head lol. Well it was obvious there was more to him considering how easily he accepted the entire situation and of course his superhuman physical capabilities.

Jan 24, 4:55 AM

1st episode was like Bleach and now this episode reminds me of Naruto.

1 teacher guy, 2 boy pupils and 1 pupil girl. Those three pupils also are kinda similar to Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura.

Nobara is annoying, hopefully later she won't.
Saori's backstory, well she got bullied by villagers just because they were baselessly thinking Saori looked down upon them? There'd better be more detailed backstory of her otherwise that would be lazy writing.
Modified by Rinrinka, Jan 24, 4:58 AM

Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]