Poll: Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 3 Discussion

Oct 24, 8:41 AM
NG_Chloe said:
ChetanS said:
JUJUTSU KAISEN & FAIRY TAIL character similarities :

MEGUMI - GRAY
NOBARA - (ERZA+LUCY)
YUUJI - NATSU

Or many would prefer SATORU-sensei as GRAY.

I can see Megumi and Yuuji, but not really the Nobara part. Lucy had a pretty basic personality outside of this and that, and Erza was agressive and serious.

Nobara gives off a bit of aggressiveness, but it feels much more childish than Erza, or more similar to a delinquent

Personalities aside, NOBARA's hair colour is a mixture of ERZA's & LUCY's hair colour.
Btw, does it even matter?
It's a childish analogy, when i explain it this way. :)

Oct 24, 9:00 AM
ChetanS said:
NG_Chloe said:

I can see Megumi and Yuuji, but not really the Nobara part. Lucy had a pretty basic personality outside of this and that, and Erza was agressive and serious.

Nobara gives off a bit of aggressiveness, but it feels much more childish than Erza, or more similar to a delinquent

Personalities aside, NOBARA's hair colour is a mixture of ERZA's & LUCY's hair colour.
Btw, does it even matter?
It's a childish analogy, when i explain it this way. :)

It doesn't really matter, I was just puzzled by the comparison. Thanks for clarifying :)

Oct 24, 11:40 AM

Nobura, I like you already.

And I want sushi now.

Oct 24, 11:44 AM

Having seen the preview, my enthusiasm has dulled a bit compared to the first time I saw the first part of the episode, the fact remains that the level of comedy is excellent and the combination of Itadori and Nobara works very well. The part concerning the action is quite engaging and the fact of having immediately given a bit of characterization to the character of Nobara already makes us understand his nature and his motivations. Excellent work of the voice actors, during the comic jokes.

Oct 24, 4:09 PM
Nobara is Peng, Waifu?
The chemistry between everyone is amazing.

I also love her voice.
This whole show is just vibey
Anime of the year?
Lol

Oct 24, 4:58 PM
It still has yet to disappoint. Even with all the hype and expectations building on the show, it continues to deliver week after week. This may end up being something special.

Oct 27, 1:10 PM

Well now I guess that the full team is introduced, pretty interesting I guess

Oct 27, 1:29 PM

I've enjoyed all three episodes so far, really liking the anime. Ready to see more of Nobara's fighting style.

Oct 28, 1:42 AM
Dnndjsjskskskjejejsjsj

Oct 28, 4:36 PM

Well, that's certainly one way to preview an episode!

I've absolutely loved the three episodes I've watched, and I'm glad this is releasing around spooky season. It feels like a spiritual successor to Food Wars in a way.

Question as an anime watcher- was that child able to see the curse? It seemed like he was aware it had jumped out of the building. Or am I reading too much into this?

Oct 29, 12:57 AM
aplacebeyondMAL said:
Well, that's certainly one way to preview an episode!

I've absolutely loved the three episodes I've watched, and I'm glad this is releasing around spooky season. It feels like a spiritual successor to Food Wars in a way.

Question as an anime watcher- was that child able to see the curse? It seemed like he was aware it had jumped out of the building. Or am I reading too much into this?

Fushiguro did say in the first ep that you normally don't see curses, unless it's a near death experience or a special place (like school, abandoned building). Also in the end of this episode, there were detainees who could see the cursed womb and those who couldn't. I guess (don't really remember as a manga reader) it comes down to natural talent as well.

Oct 29, 11:13 PM

This was boring honestly, the comedy was a hit and miss, the new girl is a mix bag, not really fun of her character type we will see how this goes.

3/5 average so far with average animation and art. Not to mention the no face shots that were a lot in this episode.

Oct 30, 5:36 AM
رائع جدااااا!!!

Nov 1, 4:43 AM

Great episode! Love to see a strong female teammate. Those three are going to be a great team. Wonder what will happen next? Do someone is really going to die? That would be lame if one of them died so early.

Nov 3, 12:32 AM

Nobara has a bad attitude but has a good personality.

I like her!!

Nobara and Yuuji are a comedic duo XDXD!!!

And what's with that ending??? One of them gonna die!!??

Nov 3, 9:37 AM

Nobara was an entertaining character and she fit in well with the dynamic of the cast. Another enjoyable episode, pacing continues to be good. Comedy continues to be bad, and often detracts from other parts. This is a common pitfall of battle-shounen but I’d say it’s not as bad as fire force.

Nov 4, 11:36 PM

nice episode,
the op & ed are really starting to grow on me *i think they're fire*

Nov 5, 11:47 AM

We got an another screwed loose and she is a girl.

Nov 7, 8:48 PM

Another good episode~. Nobara and Yuuji's chemistry is quite entertaining to me. She's a spitfire, but I'm into it. Her fighting style is pretty cool too. I'm excited to see what the team can do together. I'm intrigued by the ending leading into ep. 4 though.

。*✲゚*♡(o•ᴗ•o)♡*✲゚*。

Nov 8, 9:20 AM

I still don't see the reason between finding her friend and being a Sorcerer. If someone can explain me I would appreciate it.

Nobara is a ok character.....nothing nothing we haven't seen before.
Defying me till the very end, huh? Some things are beautiful exactly because they are unobtainable.

Nov 8, 11:06 AM
Nurguburu said:
I still don't see the reason between finding her friend and being a Sorcerer. If someone can explain me I would appreciate it.

Nobara is a ok character.....nothing nothing we haven't seen before.

Nobara wishes to find Sayori-chan - long lost friend who was also like a big sister to her - in Tokyo, plus she hates countryside that drove her friend out. So Jujutsu High was the only way she could move without spending money. A very simple reason.

Nov 16, 4:56 PM
Another good episode. The humor definitely improved- it felt less forced this time. Just like the curses from the first episode, this episode's curses had interesting designs. At first, I thought that the little boy was an illusion (or another curse,) and that it would result in a fakeout death.

After only one episode, I'm already a fan of Nobara. Her design and personality are both interesting. I'm surprised that they introduced her motivations so early, although they aren't particularly deep.

One of the first years is going to die? Surely they'll be revived, since it's so early on.

Nov 23, 2:06 AM

Interesting how the humour seems to be a hit and miss for some. I absolutely love it though, lol. Maybe because I like dry cliché slapstick kinda humour?? Dunno

"You... are truly slothful!"

Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]