Forum Settings
Forums
A Sign of Affection
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2020 8:10 AM
Aug 2020
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Really sweet chapter! Itsuomi is back from his travels, and the first thing he does when he gets home is to call Yuki so they can go out. I laughed so hard at the moment when she misread his question “Can I kiss you?” as “Can I hug you?” Her very first kiss. :) And it seems like things are getting serious, at least to him, since he’s asked to introduce her to his two best friends... as his girlfriend! Can’t wait to see what happens next.
Oct 27, 2020 5:20 PM

Jul 2017
ahhhhhhhhhh yuki just continues to be too darn precious lol,glad Itsuomi realizes he must protecc

Speaking of Itsuomi dayuum, I mean it was obvious he wasn't one to hold back but holy what a damn chad he was. And I'm so glad it seems like he really does care about his relationship with Yuuki rather than treating it as just another person type of thing
Oct 28, 2020 5:26 AM
Aug 2020
Short_Circut said:
ahhhhhhhhhh yuki just continues to be too darn precious lol,glad Itsuomi realizes he must protecc

Speaking of Itsuomi dayuum, I mean it was obvious he wasn't one to hold back but holy what a damn chad he was. And I'm so glad it seems like he really does care about his relationship with Yuuki rather than treating it as just another person type of thing

Me too! I think Yuki was worried about that a little in the beginning right? Like she wasn’t sure if he was interested in her just because he wanted to learn a new language or if he was really interested in her and actually liked her. I’m glad it’s the latter!

Although I wonder what the ex-girlfriend is going to have to say about it when she finds out... seems like she’s not over Itsuomi and has been trying her best to still be in his life in that way...
Oct 28, 2020 2:55 PM

Jul 2017
tinywoodenrobot said:
Short_Circut said:

Me too! I think Yuki was worried about that a little in the beginning right? Like she wasn’t sure if he was interested in her just because he wanted to learn a new language or if he was really interested in her and actually liked her. I’m glad it’s the latter!

Although I wonder what the ex-girlfriend is going to have to say about it when she finds out... seems like she’s not over Itsuomi and has been trying her best to still be in his life in that way...

Yea I belive that was the case in the beginning lol. tbf though even now Itsuomi is still kinda hard to read because he doesn't express too often, but the least we can do is trust in his words that they're true :P

As for ex gf, seems like Shin is gonna try his shot so here's hoping that goes well for him, but I definitely don't think she'll take the news so lightly lmao
Nov 19, 2020 7:59 AM
Jul 2018
I love them so much it hurts :(((
Nov 23, 2020 1:03 AM
Aug 2020
rubyrohan said:
I love them so much it hurts :(((

They're a super cute couple for sure!
Jun 26, 2021 8:50 AM

Jun 2020
Omg that kiss. Him just sitting on the railing like that...... And Itsuomi is such a looker, his fashion!!!!! ♡_____♡

I love the character designs so much. Their proportions are so real. I love how huge the guys (Oushi, Itsuomi) look lololllll.

SHIN IS SO CUTE TOO. He totally looks like a cross of Yacchan x Yuri from Yarichin.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Dec 1, 2022 9:51 AM
Dec 2022
perfect series :D
Jun 1, 2023 8:52 PM
Jan 2017
this is a really cute series. I cant help compare it to Komi Cant Communicate which I personally still like a tad more. but the mature adult themes of aa realtionship I think help this series really stand out for me I may add this to my collection ^^

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Chapter 41 Discussion

ryzxgum - Feb 1

14 by R1saenami »»
Apr 20, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Chapter 42 Discussion

ryzxgum - Feb 28

3 by kisaragi_eki »»
Mar 2, 10:27 PM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Chapter 10 Discussion

Short_Circut - Jul 16, 2020

5 by whydevil »»
Feb 6, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Chapter 31 Discussion

Short_Circut - Nov 25, 2022

4 by mshehana »»
Jan 27, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Chapter 30 Discussion

Short_Circut - Oct 25, 2022

2 by mshehana »»
Jan 27, 6:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.