Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 11, 2020 8:09 AM

Feb 2014
It's hasn't been that long since I watched the movie and OVA earlier this year, but it still feels like it was a very long time ago, so seeing season 3 of GochiUsa making a very strong start puts a smile on my face. ^_^

I'm not sure if the main production staff is the same as previous seasons or not, but regardless, the visuals look very colourful and nicely detailed in every scene.

I think my favourite part of the episode was with Chino trying to cheer up the young girl who got separated from her mother. Despite accidentally gutting herself with the magical cane (Cocoa would do the exact same thing later on! XD), Chino was able to stop the young girl from crying and put a smile on her face. You can tell how much it meant to her when the girl call her "onee-chan", though. =3

The OP, used for the ED of the first episode, was excellent. The song feels familiar to past songs, but also feels different as well, which keeps it feeling fresh and enjoyable. The animation for it was cute, too, although a few seconds in when Cocoa hugged Chino, it did look like their faces were inches away from an accidental kiss. XD
Oct 11, 2020 9:20 AM

Jan 2015
I wrote a long impression/analysis of the episode, in order to not clog up the discussion, I'll just leave the link here that will redirect you to the post. I hope some of you have fun reading it!

(Also, sorry in advance if linking to such sites are forbidden.)
https://xdeyuix.tumblr.com/post/631633603622764544
DeyuiOct 11, 2020 9:26 AM
Oct 11, 2020 9:38 AM

May 2018
Is it just me but it feels like the animation has improved soooooo much??

And the girls are back!!! As usual, it just so cute it's infectious... I can't help but to smile while watching.
Oct 11, 2020 10:44 AM

May 2011
YES THEY ARE BACKKK AAAAAAA <33333

I've waited for so long for this and finally the girls are finally back!! First episode and I'm already dying from diabetes, the quality is still high in this one despite so many years has passed, heck, it seemed better in some scenes too!

Nothing beats watching one episode of this after a tiring day , it just heals you up from whatever shit you've been through the whole day <3

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 11, 2020 10:59 AM

Aug 2018
This episode sets the bar TOO high I loved it. Can't get enough with the UwUness in this!
Oct 11, 2020 5:29 PM
Jul 2018
Man, the onee-chan ni makase nasai is back.
Oct 11, 2020 6:07 PM

Dec 2015
I'm glad to see my girls are back. I like the idea of a summer uniform, I hope we get to see it someday. I thought it was funny that the girls made more money at the swap meet than their café. I really like the new opening.
Oct 11, 2020 10:05 PM

Jul 2016
I swear Chino is one of the most adorable characters I have ever seen. She's like diabetes embodied, man xD

Very lovely start for this third season. Particularly, seeing Chino comforting that little girl to later give her the bunny toy she used to play with when she was little with her mother really moved me.

Overall, I'm so glad to see the girls are back. Looking forward to more cute antics and yamete kudasai~'s.
SouthRzVaOct 11, 2020 10:16 PM
Oct 12, 2020 4:16 AM
Jul 2015
Hooray, the Happiest Anime show in the world is back for another season =)
Oct 12, 2020 1:35 PM

Oct 2014
It’s so damn cute >_<
Oct 12, 2020 9:55 PM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
Yep, still loving it <3
Oct 13, 2020 7:22 AM

Jul 2020
A few interesting things about this brilliant start to season three:

- Colmar does indeed get quite hot in the summer, so if the town in GochiUsa is modelled after Colmar, then it makes sense that Cocoa and the others would want summer uniforms
- Rize is seen using the pen she'd bought in season two, when she went shopping with Sharo and Chino for school supplies

Source.

The source has been one of the best when it comes to all things GochiUsa, so I'm looking forwards to further episodes, as well as what they have to say about the series. I especially like the small details they pick out, that are often missed elsewhere.
Oct 13, 2020 8:51 AM

Nov 2017
It's nice to see the girls back on a TV screen. This episode definitely put me in a good mood!~
Oct 14, 2020 4:51 PM

Oct 2008
Gochuumon wa is back!!! S3!
gotta love the mofumofu aspects of this adorable cute show!
5/5.

man i feel old already since 5 years has passed since S2 and it seems short! lolz

Oct 15, 2020 12:50 AM

Oct 2007
nice to see everyone again!

heat exhausted Cocoa is kawaii.

did not expect Rise to be able to carry both Cocoa and Chino. lol

when they were shopping for fabric, I remembered the time I shopped for cosplay fabric with friends. Unfortunately, with corona, cosplay events are gone temporarily..

Cocoa after 10 years is sexy. :>

at the bazaar, Chino takes care of the smaller loli..

Chino takes wood to the stomach.

at home, Cocoa takes wood to the stomach as well. But it's nice, she was able to the flower trick.

their new summer uniforms are so cute! :3

looking forward to next week. :)
Oct 15, 2020 9:30 AM
Oct 26, 2020 6:57 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
A bit late to come in here, because there were so many good show on these season.

Nevertheless, its really worth it of all the waiting. I am satisfied enough with this continuations. Even though i feel the song theme kinda weak, as an overall the design arts kept its best with a lot of shiny pallete on its backgrounds. I see a new character too with Aoyama sensei. I wonder who was that?

Well, the interaction between them were not in differences, everything on their own antics, and surely a lot of thing happened on one sole episode. They started it with the next summer season. A new kind of uniform they had, that white waitress looked so beautiful to them. I wonder how they didn't wore it? Well, its lack their color identity. So they need to created a new brand summer uniform for these season. So, thats the whole day they has been spend, searching all over material they need. Its a fun ride, obviously!

Syaron and Chiya kept adorable with their nice appearance. Her admiration toward Rize just beyond my imagination, and her pose at broconte, its too much! Yeah, after gettin the material for their new uniform, they wanted to sell some unnecessary items.

Its a lot, actually, and they needed to sold at the local market, new event! Chino's father and Tippy interaction always fun and amused me xD. Its not an easy time for them selling those outdated staff. But, their determination justificated how nice its end. Its ended well, even its surplus and surpassed the whole Rabbit House cafe profit. I found that result quite funny xD. Their poses when selling the staff were nice, they had a good spirit, the moeness already surrounded their stalls in a nice way! Chino's interaction with that little girl was also good, knewing that weird looking bunny already found a new place to stay. The little girl called Chino, onee-chan? Nice, Chino, its a good thing for you! Then, for the end, a little Cocoa's magic attraction closed these episode with my standing ovation!

I am really impressed with these. Who cares shit, and lets go to the second episode!
badabassOct 26, 2020 7:05 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 28, 2020 8:58 AM

Apr 2011
Super happy to see them back again after 5 years since last season.
Nov 1, 2020 2:26 PM

Aug 2014
The scene when Chiya started crying and running away sounded so cute. I love their VAs.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Dec 26, 2020 11:51 PM

Apr 2019
I'm surprised how little the character design/animation in this anime has changed. Chino helping the lost child rejoice was so wholesome.

Jan 15, 2021 4:35 AM

Feb 2020
Great start to the final season. :) <3

SerafosMay 19, 2022 2:22 PM
Jun 9, 2022 1:18 AM

Feb 2020
Very good start.

I liked the flea market part.

Cocoa hurting herself with the magic cane twice was amusing. x3

That town looks always so beautiful. The animation has clearly improved what comes to the backgrounds. Sure, they have always looked amazing, but this new studio made them look even better.

Cute rabbits. ^_^

Tippy is as cute and hilarious as usual.
Nov 15, 2022 11:06 AM

Apr 2013
A new season of cuteness, though I kinda confused this with another CGDCT show. That "demon rabbit" still feels out of place.
Apr 3, 2023 8:56 PM
May 2020
The entire time I was like, why am I not seeing any other men aside from Chiyo's dad in this town?
Why didn't this coffee house have a summer outfit already? Haven't they been around before Cocoa joined?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» New Anime Hype?

Parataxicalis - Jan 17, 2022

2 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Mar 22, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2020

43 by Rasco »»
Feb 25, 11:06 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ashhk - Dec 26, 2020

75 by HibiChika »»
Feb 18, 12:36 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2020

34 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 17, 2023 10:01 PM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2020

35 by 1Konochi »»
May 5, 2023 8:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.