Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Post New Reply
Poll: Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 2 Discussion

Oct 9, 11:02 AM

Tsukasa and Nasa = Too sweet

Really like this episode and the way they start their time together, with Nasa trying to practice and Tsukasa just blowing away all his plans... just cute... and fun!

This series is getting better and better, I just hope this kind of comedy and tender love stay for the whole episodes!

Oct 9, 11:10 AM

What cute couple they are! <3
Modified by MH93, Oct 9, 11:14 AM

Oct 9, 11:12 AM

This is getting pretty sweet.
This episode is pretty nice, but the dude seems to be overreacting to everything.
No surprise, but it would've been nice if he was more mature in my opinion.

Then this could be something amazingly unique.
So far it's alright though.

Visuals are pretty decent, and this episode is an improvement from the last.

Hope there will be more romance later on!
“Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many.
Working hard alone doesn't
assure you that you'll achieve your dreams.
Actually there are more cases where you don't.
Even so, working hard and achieving something
is some consolation at least.”
― Hikigaya Hachiman

Oct 9, 11:14 AM
This show makes me feel like I don't need to be scared of falling in love again.
10/10

Oct 9, 11:29 AM
That was cute af, omg!

Oct 9, 11:30 AM

What an absolute joy to watch, I had a smile on my face for the majority of the episode.

The sleeping scene was fucking hilarious, the comedy was spot on and very memorable in the manga so I was looking forward to it.

Oct 9, 11:38 AM
Please tell me I was not the only person to get that Danganronpa reference!

Oct 9, 11:45 AM

Is this show about the MC getting embarrased all the time and blushing? Its going to get old real fast if its 12 eosodes if this

Oct 9, 11:53 AM

Overall, that first night together was probably very different from the average married couple's first night together, but it made sense considering the fact that they only started dating each other after they got married. I also think that the awkwardness of the MC fits considering he is very young. At least this show is modeling good behavior in a relationship, even if the technical status of the relationship has advanced much faster than would be advisable.
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!

Oct 9, 11:59 AM

God, this was too cute! I was grinning like an idiot the whole time, I bet.

Tsukasa-chan, cool and composed normally but a rough sleeper. I think I finally understand how certain "gaps" can be attractive now, xD.

Danna-sama is going to die of diabetes at this rate, lol.

Last bit seeing Tsukasa-chan flustered for once was fabulous, simply fab!

Man, this show has been too good so far!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 9, 12:07 PM

That was so cute ! I'm starting to see why so many people praise the manga for being wholesome. I'm usually not really into romances but some sweetness cannot hurt ! My heart actually melted a little bit when Nasa held Tsukasa's hand.
Also, I laughed so hard during the sleeping scene. N-not at all because I saw myself in Tsukasa of course...
Hi

Oct 9, 12:16 PM

I recently caught up to the manga and oml my heart is about to explode from the wholesomeness. They are so damn cute together. I love Tsukasa-Chan/Nasa-Kun part. Can't wait for next week tho!
Modified by Karsaaa, Oct 9, 12:21 PM

Oct 9, 12:27 PM

DANGANRONPA REFERENCE
Fuhaha, is that it!? A shepherd dressed in his Sunday's finest still reeks of lamb

Oct 9, 12:27 PM

HP = 0 (too much heart damage taken from Tsukasa's one-liners)

I was rushing desperately, trying to reach the light. When I thought I did, I reached a dead end instead. Then I decided I wanted to enter that light. And at the edge of it, I found you.

Oct 9, 12:47 PM

Nasa oh Nasa, If he was gonna do a try not to blush challenge he would definitely fail in the first minute.

This episode was mostly about how there first night was like as husband and wife and it was cute and adorable.

It is very hard to dislike this show because it gives you such a warm feeling inside.

Great episode :)

Oct 9, 1:06 PM
ANother ccute ep i swear my head will explode i can only take so much cuteness lol

Oct 9, 1:10 PM
Shingster

Marriage at such a young age huh. Nasa though sure lives up to his name with his precise calculations. Nice reference to amazon though. Still once free of this initial doubt its nice to see Nasa taking the initiative and converse freely with his new wife. The trip to the department store sure was fun as was the aftermath. It's amusing seeing Tsukasa's prep go out the window due to her restless sleeping habits. Not to mention Nasa's attempt to help her. The apron though sure gave Tsukasa the perfect housewife look though. Overall a solid ep that balanced decent character expansion with comedy and heartwarming moments between the two leads. Quite curious to see what will happen next ep. Cute ending theme as well. Self development through marriage had never been so cute.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 9, 1:18 PM
If this aired last season it'd trash that simp MC's anime

Oct 9, 1:20 PM
This episode was so cute and wholesome I was smiling the whole time ... AotS so far, for me.

Just the remedy I needed from the never-ending onslaught of harem, ecchi, fanservice, indecisive/clueless MC, isekai etc stuff every season. This almost even cured my heart from that one episode of Peter Grill I watched last season, too.

This is exactly what I needed in my life. 2020 is saved.
Modified by n00bfish, Oct 9, 1:24 PM

Oct 9, 1:27 PM

ok like this series is like butterflies...so glad it exists

Oct 9, 1:31 PM

I can't even find proper words to describe how good this series is.
Dub = fake crap. Always.

Oct 9, 1:32 PM

that was so cute and funny

Oct 9, 1:39 PM

Well, another funny episode, I hope the series maintains this quality.

Oct 9, 1:41 PM

Absolutely fantastic. This is the stuff we need more of. This is the rom-com we needed.

This is way too cute, every time Nasa takes damage, I take damage too. My heart can't handle this cuteness overload. "Tonikaku Kawaii" is the most apt description of me watching this show. When Tsukasa got embarrassed at the end, the cuteness level was over 9000. *Breaks scouter*

Between Elaina and Tsukasa, this season has the most adorable female characters in a while.

Oct 9, 2:00 PM
Oh c'mon Nasa fuck your wife already.

Oct 9, 2:22 PM
I might have to give the manga a go. This is too wholesome...

Oct 9, 2:32 PM
This homie has gotten farther than any romance protagonist in an episode. Meanwhile these protagonist are taking season. He will never beat hentai protagonist they normally have premarital seggs. Tsukasa my become my waifu. That Tsukasa-chan and Nasa-kun had me. I loved it.

The Mc remained me of Kazuya from Kanojo, Okarishimasu but smarter.

Oct 9, 2:35 PM

HOLY FUCK this is the most wholesome shit I've ever seen. It really warms my heart :D. and as a manga reader I can say that it will only get more wholesome in the future.

Oct 9, 2:56 PM
One episode of this has more romantic development than in 300 chapters of a romance manga. These mofos be speed running romance anime

Oct 9, 2:57 PM

Gosh, this show is really wholesome, I'm loving it so far!
Also, quite funny scenes with sleepy Tsukasa, this newlyweds vibe is soo cute and nice.
Hope this can continue throughout the show!

Oct 9, 3:02 PM

I don't really understand the high praise, it seems like a simple slice of life anime with a bit of mystery on why she loves him. Can't say I have anything negative about it though, just seems like a fairly simple SOL.

Oct 9, 3:05 PM
Did I just see Hajime and Chiaki from Danganronpa?

Oct 9, 3:14 PM
I loved that Hinata and Nanami reference from Danganronpa 2 at 3:20 xDD

Oct 9, 3:15 PM
AfroWarrior27 said:
Did I just see Hajime and Chiaki from Danganronpa?
Yes you did! I'm amazed too

Oct 9, 3:15 PM
fantaghost said:
Please tell me I was not the only person to get that Danganronpa reference!
You weren't! It was pretty epic ngl

Oct 9, 3:16 PM
I thought this episode was really cute and sweet!

I wasn't too sure how to feel about this anime at first, bust after watching this episode, I think I might end up liking it. But I guess I'll just have to wait and see how the story continues to progress before I can make a definite opinion!

Edit: I also loved the Danganronpa reference in the beginning, lol

Oct 9, 3:28 PM

hmm...why do people love this so much? I get it, its cute, sweet, really wholesome, but... wow... guess i had completely different expectations from what i've heard.

Oct 9, 3:32 PM
Does anyone else get this ominous feeling, sometimes during the episodes?

Oct 9, 3:35 PM
Nah, it isn't fair lol.

This is so cute. I can't. My heart.

Oct 9, 3:36 PM

It's their first night together and Nasa is already anxious about the whole thing to a point where he ask himself "Why did I get married in the first place?" The scene where Nasa and Tsukasa were shopping for futons at Don Quijote(the Wal-Mart of Japan) was the best part. It even had the famous Don Quijote theme in the background. Reminds me of when I played the Yakuza games and go to Don Quijote to buy random items.

Oct 9, 3:50 PM

Okay, that was fricking adorable! It's nice to finally see a romance with fluff

What cute couple ^^

Oct 9, 3:55 PM

Oh, Slam Dunk reference, nice!

I mean it's cute an all but he being 18 and looking/acting like a 12 year old around a girl who he actually got married to it's a bit... eh.
Is the whole show gonna be like this or is it gonna get more serious at some point? Like maybe explaining what's Tsukasa's deal.

Oct 9, 4:06 PM

So far Ive really liked this show, I gave episode one a 5/5 and this one as well was a 5/5 for me. The OP is def the strongest Ive seen in all of 2020, animations great, and the characters are likable. The MC looks like a 9 year old, but I can look past that if the stories strong and he's actually enjoyable.

Oct 9, 4:25 PM

This is SO SWEET OMG

Oct 9, 4:26 PM

FMmatron said:
The rom-com we needed. No shitty harems, just fluff.

More importantly: no unneeded (/excessive) drama!
"Your sins shall be paid with blood!" ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel

Oct 9, 4:30 PM

XanderFenikkusu said:
FMmatron said:

Its a refreshing take thats for sure!

Oct 9, 4:39 PM

XanderFenikkusu said:
FMmatron said:

Harem = drama (on the forums xD)
One Piece episode 914 & 915 were a mistake.

Oct 9, 5:17 PM
Seeing their behavior made me laugh, kindhearted Nasa bought a futon for his wife and Tsukasa who was blushing because he was called using -chan.

Oct 9, 5:22 PM
nasa = hayate
tsukasa = hinagiku

so it's like hayate no gotoku spin off if hayate and hinagiku come together :D
5/5 for this episode, nasa and tsukasa are best couple of 2020 with shinomiya kaguya and shirogane miyuki

Oct 9, 5:36 PM

Tsukasa being a restless sleeper is pretty relatable.

Now on a serious note , what is that purple thing on her head and why is it defying the laws of physics?
I mean, it could just be some sorta hair clip, but I have my doubts.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »