Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: One Piece Episode 944 Discussion

Oct 4, 5:14 AM

Good thing Big Mom lost her memories and she's on the good side this time XD.
spectrojan said:
Lmao did they go slower with the pacing on this episode because the manga's on temporary hiatus damn, still enjoyed, but not a lot happened.
This episode was made weeks ago so the recent hiatus has nothing to do with it.

Oct 4, 6:18 AM

well that was nice hmm

Oct 4, 8:18 AM
BIG MOM pulled up no cap looking fierce as hell

The ending worries me but hopefully luffy will finally get that damn coller off lmao

Oct 4, 9:33 AM

Chopper making the real questions lol
No tomo malas decisiones, me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki y Arifureta. Así de jodido está mi gusto en anime, y estoy bien pinche orgulloso de ello.

Oct 4, 10:24 AM

THE TITANS HAVE ATTACKED SHINGANSHIMA!!!!!! RUN FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 4, 10:41 AM
Haha it was funny seeing Queen and Luffy shit themselves after seeing Big Mom. This episode had some exciting moments!

Oct 4, 11:36 AM
Am I the only one that just irrationally hates big mom?

Oct 4, 11:42 AM

Majestic_Badass said:
Am I the only one that just irrationally hates big mom?

Yes, if said irrational hate inspired your first forum post, then probably
Fuck reading signatures, you could be watching One Piece instead.

Give One Piece a shot, no listen. I started One Piece, I watched the first few episodes, I thought it was good. After watching episode 24, I was convinced it was a great show. After finishing episode 37, I was convinced it was a masterpiece and then it continued to deliver and deliver, and it still stands up now. Just try it once, if you can watch till ep 37 and still think that it's just an alright show at best, then drop it by all means. (write an L on your forehead while you're at it)

Thanks for reading, if you did. Also fuck your favourite anime if it's not One Piece.

Oct 4, 12:25 PM

Chopper worrying that Queen may bully or hurt Olin because she's a nicer version of Big Mom was so cute. Same with her calling Otama to join her in the red bean soup. But as sweet as that was, reminding us of her youth, it's also sad because her childhood was horrific and she lost her innocent wonder. Her wholesome love of family and friends. This is probably nothing more than a temporary phase before she returns into a more malicious monster.

To the haters in the thread, I love Big Mom! She's top 3 favorite female characters for me without a doubt.
(灬º‿º灬)♡

Oct 4, 12:30 PM
MOMMA MOMMA slow af episode though, yawn.

Oct 4, 1:32 PM

The pacing is getting slow again. Holy shit, I might just need to pick up the manga, I'm losing patience.

Oct 4, 5:16 PM

Sad to see, after a decade with providing OP., the previous ep. was HS last released ep. They will surely be missed. Just hope the same doesn't happen Erai-raws anytime soon.

Anyways, back to the anime. Daym, this ep. was slow. It felt like nothing happen. Good to see that Ashura and Kine'mon came to good terms after what happened to Ashura's base. Seems like they both will do everything in their power for a change.

Funny to see Big Mom say peronin (lick) at 12:24 in the ep. just like her son. Now it's obvious where he got it from. LOL. Cool to see Queen's transformation. We all know Queen is no match for Queen. He is a bold bastard to stand up to her. Epic how she wrestled him in one go. You go, Big Moma!

Oct 4, 5:19 PM

Natsuh said:
BIG MOM pulled up no cap looking fierce as hell

The ending worries me but hopefully luffy will finally get that damn coller off lmao

We will probably know that in the ep. after the next. I have understood the preview. What you see in the previews is probably the last 2-3 min., which are the most exciting ones.

Oct 4, 6:34 PM

I was really looking forward to this episode because Big Mom finally arrived at the prison. But sadly the whole episode felt very slow.

I wonder what Ashura wants to show to Kinemon and Inuarashi. Hopefully this will lead in Ashura joining the fight against Kaido and Orochi.

Big Mom definitely showed why she's one of the emperors. Queens tranformation into a brachiosaurus also surprised me. But even with that Big Mom in rage mode isn't something anyone can stop and so it was obvious Queen would get stomped lol. I guess Luffy will also get into a lot of trouble with her in the next episode.

Oct 4, 9:14 PM

no c'mon drag it some more pls, it wasnt enough ;(

Oct 4, 10:36 PM

Chopper said this is Big Mom's nicer form and Queen might bully her ahahahahah only Kaido can stop her now or if she gets red bean soup. Fuck! next week I can't wait.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 4, 11:30 PM

Ya know this episode was way too slow when kid and killer have been drowning the whole episode and are still alive

Oct 4, 11:32 PM

Zeta_Illumi said:
The pacing is getting slow again. Holy shit, I might just need to pick up the manga, I'm losing patience.

id rec catching up to the manga. you wont get demoralized w pacing plus shit is very intense rn

Oct 5, 1:04 AM

As an anime only watcher I thought the pacing was decent. Big moms appearance was hype and the one punch fight scene was epic. What you would expect from a Yonko!

Oct 5, 3:50 AM

shane_nichols said:
6 pages people. 6 pages were adapted. Guess its Dress fuckin Rosa alllll over again guys.

Was so utterly slow...

Oct 5, 10:49 AM
Ijust want to know who is the traitor ASAP

Oct 5, 10:50 AM
I just want to know who is the traitor ASAP

Oct 6, 2:17 AM

Big Mom takes "hangry" to a whole different level. I guess Queen didn't understand not to get between her and a meal.

Oct 6, 2:13 PM
Okiku's voice today seemed more masculine in this episode............. would she be a he?

And how are we gonna deal with the lack of bean soup? I bet Luffy is gonna be dumb and tell Big Mom he was the one who ate it

Oct 6, 10:13 PM

This episode felt so damn slow but seeing everyone so shocked over Big Mom's appearance was still funny.

Oct 7, 10:54 PM
穂乃果は神

I don't want to be a nerd, buy by the amount of pages in an episode, this is worse than Dressrosa. At this point we have 35 chapters in 50 episodes. By 50 episodes of Dressrosa we had 45 chapters. Assuming that Wano will end on its 105th chapter (it most likely won't, I'm just doing math for the sake of comparison to the anime), the anime will most definitely be over 150 episodes.
Avoiding disagreements hides the vulnerability of bad relationships.

Oct 8, 6:11 AM

Finally caught up with the latest ep. I will again let some episodes stack like 4-5 so I can watch them all together without waiting every week :)

Oct 13, 6:08 PM
"OSHI-ROKO"
This is the new "WEDDING CAKE" people.

Oct 20, 9:40 PM

If I were Kin’emon, I wouldn’t have told him about that, but that’s his decision. I liked Queen’s expression at seeing Big Mom, hahahaha, and Luffy too. Such a slow episode.

Oct 26, 3:03 AM

Queen has to be the dumbest character in One Piece. The fact that he defies a yonko instead of calling Kaido and giving her what she wants is proof of that.

Oct 27, 4:52 AM
This episode was really slow but cool

Oct 31, 5:24 PM
EOussama

Queen is getting himself into No-No territory.

Nov 19, 4:29 AM

Lmao nice to see Big Mom crashing in as the neutral in this one!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]