Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Post New Reply
Poll: Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 1 Discussion

Nov 3, 2020 12:38 AM

Hmmm. Just a normal first episode.
Can't believe Japan marriage system so easy.
It's so weird why she accept him so easily.
Hope it will be explain later.

Nov 3, 2020 2:31 PM

Nasa is absolutely adorable in his stupid determination.

I assume a massive twist is coming at some point here... she did tank a truck after all. I'll be on the edge of my seat until then.

Nov 5, 2020 11:53 PM

I love how MC's mind jumped right away to "sleep together" part. lmao
how did i get here;

Nov 7, 2020 5:22 PM

Off to a solid start, but can someone tell me how the heck she found his apartment in the first place?

Nov 10, 2020 3:10 PM
The guy at the marriage reception place is totally Klause from Hayate no Gotoku

Nov 13, 2020 2:16 PM

TO BE ABLE TO STOP TRUCK_KUN?!?!?!?

There is nothing to fear for that man...

Looking for more episodes!

Nov 16, 2020 1:53 AM

Was recommended this anime by a friend. OP was a banger! Can’t wait to see what this anime has in store!

Nov 19, 2020 2:57 AM

There married already?! Well that was fast never seen something like that before lol.

So we will be able to see more love scene on their love story really exciting, the opening was pretty good and cute, this is gonna be a really cute and wholesome anime.

Nov 19, 2020 5:14 PM
He never give up, I like his personalities

Nov 20, 2020 4:14 PM
The line between madness and genius is a thin one and Nasa walks it well.

Dec 1, 2020 11:13 AM

Hahahahahaha this is such a bad anime, I'm sorry but wow. I'm shocked. I couldn't stop laughing or cringing the entire run time.

1/10

Dec 6, 2020 8:16 PM

My man Nasa survived truck kun, got married, and held hands all in one episode!

...though since he's already accomplished what other protagonists take a whole series to achieve, I wonder what comes next.

Dec 12, 2020 1:52 AM
:)love it.......

Dec 17, 2020 2:34 AM
What the hell! This anime is what I've been looking for all these YEARS in the romance genre! It's amazing, amazing, AMAZING! The cutesy is almost at the level of Yukino at the end of third season of Oregairu!

Dec 19, 2020 3:24 PM

They could've added a bit more story before getting married, because I don't feel emotionally invested. But, I saw an AMV about this so I'm curious.

4/5

Dec 19, 2020 5:22 PM
Amei esse anime muito bom,poucos animes tem romance assim mais abertos sem frescura por isso foi bom,sem contar que amei a abertura do anime.

Dec 20, 2020 11:00 PM

well shit bro, i'll drink to that. Anime definitely hit me extremely unexpectedly. From it's interesting plot, romance decisions and comedy, i think imma like this one a lot, especially since i can tell this ones gonna help my lonely ass out

I mean honestly i don't know why that confession part hit me as well as it did, she skipped about a lot of steps and went straight to marriage, really got me eyeing my local free way, hot damn what a time to be alive.
Remember kids, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Dec 23, 2020 10:52 AM

I forgot to comment the other day, everything looks generic especially the male MC and most jokes are not so funny. Let's see the rest.
The world has really became a terrible place to live in, there's nothing better than the anime world to forget about everything

Dec 23, 2020 10:44 PM
I watched first episode and yeah it's good but can any body tell me if they were separated for 1-2 years after they met in accident, how tsukasa knows where Nasa lives!!!

Dec 30, 2020 2:09 PM

DANG this is painful, kazusa from rent a girlfriend was also a straight up loser creep, but even he had a FEW redeeming qualities. He had his nasty thoughts but come on we all do, plus he was surrounded by top tier waifus. He did his best to hide his lewd thoughts and usually thought of the girl first before himself.

This guy? You get the vibes that he's gonna grow up to be a straight up pedo. We get our fair share of creepy in anime but this guy really takes the cake. If it turns out there's no ulterior motive that tsukasa had for marrying him, I'm probably gonna lose it because there's no way she'd fall for this idiot.

Like you get why chizuru KIND OF falls for kazusa despite him being a total loser, he does genuinely care for her, I think, and is trying his best to not be his loser self. Nasa boy on the other hand, has nothing worth noting, he's only good at staring at girls and calling them cute in his head. And yes of course we get that hand holding scene where the pussy ass mc is too scared to hold the hand...

I'm getting too into this I'm probably gonna drop it after the next episode

Jan 6, 2:13 AM

I'm not going to lie, I didn't really enjoy the first episode. The jokes aren't really funny, I cringed during the confession scene, I felt like it just was too long. The concept seems a little weird, I guess they are just skipping so many essential steps before marriage?? Also the op is unique but it isn't that great, it is okay.

I heard it gets better tho, I heard NASA becomes a chad.

Jan 6, 2:16 PM
Episode was nice, drawings were above average and the storyline is not a cliche kind so I was nowhere near to guess it. Looking good so far, I hope it doesn't ruin the pace in other episodes.

Jan 18, 7:34 PM

Man i'm in the 1st 10 minutes and it was ALL so cringey.

- I instantly don't like that stupid Nasa "tokikakuuu kaaa" SHUT UP you annoying fuc*
- I don't like the girl, her edgy attitude is not helping.

I can't believe the rest of the episode will proceed the miracle of save it. Well, i may edit this post, or not...

EDIT: Well, it is a nonsense comedy after all. Starting the 2nd episode but Nasa is really cringey and stupid.

He is too imature for a 18 y/o guy, even more than a weeb.
Modified by Rob7, Jan 18, 8:00 PM

Feb 8, 9:42 AM
Pogledao sam cijeli anime pre dobar je nadam se da će biti i 2 sezona👋🔥

Feb 28, 9:46 PM

I am already feeling the shots of dopamine running through my veins immediately upon finishing this first episode. I have always held a soft spot in my heart for the romance genre, regardless of quality. With that being said, I sincerely enjoyed this first episode. It had me chuckling several times and Nasa's determination is quite something to behold!

This is definitely the type of anime I have desperately needed for a long time and I am genuinely excited to see where this goes.

Mar 2, 6:45 PM

well I really like how the story begins , it's actually more like i wanted my own life to be
even though i have some questions but I like this show

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]