Forums
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Post New Reply
Dec 28, 2020 11:45 AM

The new best pokémon opening

Dec 28, 2020 11:56 AM

Emotive_Spirit said:
tsubasa_ said:

What do you think of Bury the Light tho? That's Vergil's official theme! Oh I see haha. Hope you enjoy the rest of the game :D

Should I check it out on YouTube or would I see some spoilers if I did that and should instead wait until I get to the Vergil fight in 5? I hate spoilers is why I'm asking before even trying to look for it. lol

Nope, you might as well check it out. He got this theme for the SE! It dropped somewhere in September iirc, so even before the SE got released. You won't hear it anywhere if you play vanilla DMC5. I got you, personally I hate spoilers too but I still couldn't resist lol.

Dec 28, 2020 12:07 PM

tsubasa_ said:

Nope, you might as well check it out. He got this theme for the SE! It dropped somewhere in September iirc, so even before the SE got released. You won't hear it anywhere if you play vanilla DMC5. I got you, personally I hate spoilers too but I still couldn't resist lol.

Ohh, I like this one. They did a sweet job with Vergil's DMC5 SE battle theme. Makes me wish I had a PS5. lol Found one where it's just a pic instead of gameplay so it wouldn't spoil anything. Love this song!! Still glad I asked you before I looked though. lol Would've killed me to see the ending or something as a video clip for the song. Kind of sucks it's only on the Special Edition though. D: Thankfully Vergil is still DLC on the PS4 version but I don't think there's scenes or anything. Don't hold me to that last part, but I do know he'll be if he isn't already DLC for the original DMC5.
"This is what I am." - Android 17
"It's a matter of principle." - Android 18
"I enjoyed the time we spent together. You guys are... cool." - Android 16
The Human Spirit of the Androids

Dec 28, 2020 12:26 PM

Sarcofago said:
gizter13 said:

tbh one of the most boring D-beat bands i ever saw live.

DAMN, that's unfortunate... At least they don't sound boring in recordings lmao. It's okay though, Slayer was boring as hell when I saw them, literally one of the most disappointing moments in my life lmao.

to be fair i dont like them on record ether, so you might like em live. its the drums. they bore me out. and when i saw them the drums where so high in the mix too, almost all i could hear. got unbearable.
its too slow and barely any drum rolls and shit. so you really just spend entire minutes of not the entire set listening to the same beat without any breaks or changes ever.

Framtid is a good example of how to do drums right for me.
i think i got quite picky with punk bands after seeing so many really good bands. its become really hit or miss. and i will not settle for mediocre anymore.
people hate me for not liking wolfbrigade and Maryrdod aswell. and i've seen both of them twice.

i saw Disfear in the same lineup as Infest, Unholy Grave, Massgrave, Harm Done and Sex Prisoner. sure those are not D-beat, but man i like those a lot more.
M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.

Dec 28, 2020 1:09 PM
50 Cent - This is the candy shop la la la xD

Dec 28, 2020 1:23 PM

probably the best punk record of this year. was lucky to see them live before the whole lockdown. i hadnt even heard of them before i saw them. glad i did.
M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.

Dec 28, 2020 1:24 PM

Emotive_Spirit said:
tsubasa_ said:

Ohh, I like this one. They did a sweet job with Vergil's DMC5 SE battle theme. Makes me wish I had a PS5. lol Found one where it's just a pic instead of gameplay so it wouldn't spoil anything. Love this song!! Still glad I asked you before I looked though. lol Would've killed me to see the ending or something as a video clip for the song. Kind of sucks it's only on the Special Edition though. D: Thankfully Vergil is still DLC on the PS4 version but I don't think there's scenes or anything. Don't hold me to that last part, but I do know he'll be if he isn't already DLC for the original DMC5.

Ikr? It suits the lyrics suit him so well, it's like one is diving into his memories. You know you can buy the Vergil DLC also for PS4 right? You don't necessarily need to get a PS5 for it, I only bought the PS5 game for my collection lol. They included new scenes for him so there's that. I'm glad you like the song, I've been listening to it mostly everyday since it dropped haha.

Dec 28, 2020 1:51 PM

Fucking legend.

Goku_SSJB said:

my science teacher told me to get self-awareness, I called him a gay motherfucker I got suspended and my mom whooped my ass

Dec 28, 2020 1:52 PM

Always can listen to Shinedown

Dec 28, 2020 2:12 PM

tsubasa_ said:
Emotive_Spirit said:

Ikr? It suits the lyrics suit him so well, it's like one is diving into his memories. You know you can buy the Vergil DLC also for PS4 right? You don't necessarily need to get a PS5 for it, I only bought the PS5 game for my collection lol. They included new scenes for him so there's that. I'm glad you like the song, I've been listening to it mostly everyday since it dropped haha.

Wait, they included scenes for Vergil in his DLC on the PS4? I was under the impression (which was probably me assuming again) that there wouldn't be scenes for him in his PS4 DLC and it would just be gameplay, like DMC3 Special Edition's use of Vergil. Or is it more like DMC4 SE's version with prologe and ending but no actual scenes in the middle? Or were they able to add scenes after certain missions?

Dec 28, 2020 4:40 PM

The theme song from The Mandalorian. I started humming it nonstop and had to add it to my playlist lol
desu desu binches

Dec 29, 2020 2:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DBfao5kb00

A Masterpiece, I recommend everyone to give it a listen.

Dec 29, 2020 12:04 PM

Emotive_Spirit said:
tsubasa_ said:

Wait, they included scenes for Vergil in his DLC on the PS4? I was under the impression (which was probably me assuming again) that there wouldn't be scenes for him in his PS4 DLC and it would just be gameplay, like DMC3 Special Edition's use of Vergil. Or is it more like DMC4 SE's version with prologe and ending but no actual scenes in the middle? Or were they able to add scenes after certain missions?

Yeah they actually bothered to do that! It's more like the DMC4 SE, well this is still better than nothing at all. I still demand a game with solely him tho lol.

Dec 29, 2020 1:51 PM

tsubasa_ said:

Yeah they actually bothered to do that! It's more like the DMC4 SE, well this is still better than nothing at all. I still demand a game with solely him tho lol.

Nice!! :D It would be nice to have a game from his perspective though. I bet that one would sell like gaming gold. lol

Dec 29, 2020 1:51 PM

this song is just chill.

Dec 29, 2020 5:11 PM

love clan of xymox

Dec 31, 2020 9:43 PM

Re-discovered Chevelle not too long ago, like yesterday or the day before.

Jan 1, 4:40 AM

Currently listening to Wild Side from BEASTARS.

Jan 1, 4:50 AM

For me, I usually listen to sentimental calm and have a lot of meanings in that music. I listen to "HoneyWorks" lots of their music has a lot of beautiful meanings not to forget their beautiful visual. Also, I think it's really fit for teenagers hehe. (˶◕‿◕˶✿)

❤ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀɴɢᴀ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ❤
✧ вσтн αиιмє αи∂ мαиgα яє¢σммєи∂αтισиѕ ρℓα¢є∂ тнє ℓαѕт ραgє σf му ρяσfιℓє. ✧
✧ 𝙿.𝚂. : | ʀᴇᴘʟɪᴇs ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ʟᴀᴛᴇ | ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇɴᴅ ᴀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛ | ✧
✧ 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪. (*・∀・)爻(・∀・*) ✧

Jan 1, 6:55 PM

Really resonates with me :)

Jan 1, 7:15 PM

something like this, maybe

Jan 2, 12:12 PM

this used to be a song i enjoyed about eight years ago, i rediscovered it
recently and i just can't get over it - the nostalgia i feel every time it plays
is a feeling i can't pass up. it kills me but it feels so good

Jan 2, 12:14 PM

Just listened to this. Reminds me of DBZ.

Jan 3, 2:51 PM

It was this one

Jan 3, 3:03 PM

I watched the movie Dog Day Afternoon yesterday and this song played in the beginning of it. Been enjoying it ever since.

Jan 4, 2:30 AM

Nothing in Return - Monsune.

Monsune is an artist I recently discovered. The song gives like a vintage/jazzy feel. Although there aren't many lyrics, it is a really nice song. The song was quite popular. The cover art is amazing too, I believe it is inspired by japanese paintings. The music video is also really fun. I love that he is just spinning around on the playground turntable.

Jan 7, 2:54 AM

1998 - monsume

i like it

Jan 7, 7:03 PM

Modified by xNightMoonx, Jan 7, 7:09 PM

Jan 7, 8:46 PM

rooster by alice in chains, was listening to the full dirt album for the first time
my mom decided to play the entirety of the unplugged album while i was in the car with her, saying they have one of the best unplugged ever
it was really good, decided i wanted to listen to all the songs normally
so yeah
                                                

                                                                      
                                                                 
                                                     

Jan 7, 10:01 PM

Snow Fairy (Opening 1 of Fairy Tail)

Jan 8, 12:33 PM

Maniac (by Conan Gray)

Jan 8, 11:01 PM

Without You - Breaking Benjamin

Jan 9, 6:04 AM
Scattle - flatline

Jan 9, 9:48 AM

The End of Heartache - Killswitch Engage

Jan 9, 12:06 PM
can't get enough of this song lately

Jan 10, 6:31 PM

Phoebe Bridgers - Motion Sickness. I love her.

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours

Jan 10, 6:35 PM

Mushoku Tensei Opening

Jan 10, 6:56 PM

I've really liked this song the past few days and can't seem to get enough of it.

Jan 10, 7:31 PM

Alan Parsons Project - I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You

Jan 11, 3:19 AM

TRASH CANDY from Bungo Stray Dogs

Jan 11, 6:13 PM

Appreciating a music video from one of the best albums of 2020:

Jan 11, 7:16 PM

Jujutsu Kaisen’s ed XD

Jan 11, 7:24 PM

Kono oto tomare op

Jan 11, 8:14 PM

Feel So Numb - Rob Zombie

Jan 12, 10:14 AM

DNA - BTS
such a great song by bts c:

"𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚎....
𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚑."

Jan 13, 3:17 AM

I Love Reshiram Married to Reshiram - JustinRPG
“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” – Ging Freecs

Jan 13, 4:56 AM

Infanity World from the Serial Experiments Lain collection of OST's, it's currently one of my favourite songs

Jan 13, 10:05 AM

Charli XCX - claws :D

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]