Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 7, 2020 11:52 AM
Jul 2016
ClickBaitBuster said:
todd2580 said:

because madhouse's outputs these few years were very normal or below average. the studio isn't the same as it used to be since its founder left the studio and the only good president left after 2016. and since nippon is owning them they might not give them a chance for doing a second season because they have their preferences(their very safe adaptations and doesn't look risky like the studio's output before) and they might see opm a waste of money and resources.

Ok, where do I start with this...
You said that if S3 was made by madhouse it would be even worse than S2 and you followed it with a link to Shoumetsu Toshi, I asked you why would it be worse because I was trying to make you admit to the fact that you were insinuating that S3 made by Madhouse would for sure be as bad as Shoumetsu Toshi, a show that is in the top 5 worst anime made by Madhouse ever and doesn't represent the studio's overall quality even remotely, which automatically makes it worse than OPM S2. But you didn't admit to that fact because you know and I know and everybody knows that you can do that to literally every other studio to make them look bad, for example I can bring up Okaasan Online to make J.C Staff look bad whenever someone says they should be the ones making a certain anime.

Anyways, you answered my question with "it won't have the same staff unless natusme and fukushi were on it" Ok cool but what does that have to do with S3 made by Madhouse being worse than S2 made by J.C Staff? Are you trying to say that if Madhouse made S3 both Natsume and Fukushi won't be on it? WHY THE HELL WON'T THEY BE ON IT??? how did you come to that conclusion exactly? That's just absurd dude. Not only that, you also tried to insinuate that the team who made Shoumetsu Toushi would be the one doing it, which is even more absurd, because that anime was made by freelancers that rarely or never worked with Madhouse before or after that show. You assumed out of your own ass that Fukushi and Natsume won't work on it (which is extremely unlikely), and that Shoumetsu Toshi team would be the one working on it (which is borderline impossible), and then concluded that S3 by Madhouse would 100% be worse than S2 by J.C Staff, basically assuming the absolutely worse and most unlikely scenario to happen just to make J.C Staff look like a better option than Madhouse, I saw you doing this kind of crap in every discussion surrounding OPM and it's getting boring dude, give it a rest, are you seriously that desperate to defend J.C Staff from every criticism they get?

"madhouse's outputs these few years were very normal or below average"
The irony, literally the same applies to J.C Staff, they've been all over the place since 2017, even more than Madhouse, at least Madhouse didn't turn into an assembly line that take on any and every shitty project Production Committees dump on them like J.C Staff are doing.

>But you didn't admit to that fact because you know and I know and everybody knows that you can do that to literally every other studio to make them look bad.

this isn't what i meant, i meant if madhouse produced OPM S3 it might not be like S1 because the studio isn't as what used to be.

>Are you trying to say that if Madhouse made S3 both Natsume and Fukushi won't be on it?

nope but anything is possible Natsume is a freelancer too.

>you also tried to insinuate that the team who made Shoumetsu Toshi would be the one doing it

not that i meant that but anything can happen or not.

>"madhouse's outputs these few years were very normal or below average"
The irony, literally the same applies to J.C Staff, they've been all over the place since 2017, even more than Madhouse, at least Madhouse didn't turn into an assembly line that take on any and every shitty project Production Committees dump on them like J.C Staff are doing.

Madhouse have the same amount of work tho even if it aren't many projects it still too much for them too so there's no difference between them except both needed better schedules with the projects that needed that which is why it's the production committee's fault of those anime anyways.

Dec 9, 2020 1:56 PM

Oct 2007
As far as I know all key people working in Madhouse on S1 OPM were freelancers or borrowed personal from Bones, so I think it would be highly misdirected to think that if Madhouse takes over, it will be the same quality again as S1.

I think it is more accurate to say, if Bones takes over for S3, it is very likely to achieve the same quality as S1.
Dec 19, 2020 3:09 AM

Oct 2020
I mean I would love to see season 3, since season 2 went on with a cliffhanger :O !
I dont care much about studio change as I see them both as good so please let there be season 3 i dont care what studio adapts it as long as i get my Saitama greatness!
処刑課師匠
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2019

389 by THEBIGNOODLER »»
Apr 10, 2:30 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xShinigami3125 - Jun 25, 2019

200 by Craneface »»
Mar 28, 2:52 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xShinigami3125 - May 7, 2019

244 by scorpioniclibra »»
Mar 14, 3:26 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

xShinigami3125 - Apr 23, 2019

367 by Dr_tardo »»
Feb 21, 6:24 PM

» Bro deadass nearly died

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jan 17

3 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Jan 17, 3:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.