Forum Settings
Forums
Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2020 6:34 AM

Jul 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Syaoran freaking out it's way too cute! And the cards trying to calm him down makes the whole scene cuter. The Mirror is the best card, always.

While we deal with this heartwarming scene between Sakura and Syaoran, Kaito is running out of time... What will happen next? It looks like that school play will be the climax of this story.

The next chapter will be out on October, 31.
DorayakisamaSep 30, 2020 1:12 PM
Sep 30, 2020 11:04 AM
Jul 2020
Personally, I really enjoyed the chapter. After a long time, we see a Shaoran flushed and nervous about inviting Sakura. We see a gentle Sakura, helping children and that makes us think about how much she has grown and matured throughout the series (What a character development!). A Tomoyo as intuitive as ever, who gives Shaoran a little nudge so she can have her moment alone with Sakura.

But there is something that strikes me. Naoko, seeing Shaoran, gets the idea for her character. Could it be that in the play we will see Li rescuing Sakura? As the play consists of the two Alices, what worries me is that since this is almost directly related to the book that Akiho usually reads, is it possible that it is during the play that Sakura creates the card that Kaito has been waiting for so long?

And finally, a Kaito who is not well and feels bad. Remembering that at the time, Momo warned him that it is not good to exceed the time. This makes me think that the manga is possibly nearing its final arc. Although in the previous chapter CLAMP had many of us suffering, even coming up with crazy theories that closely resembled Tsubasa, because of Sakura's dream about the hooded Shaoran, this chapter has made me reflect again on the theories. Yes, CLAMP is capable of everything. I will not deny it. But at the same time let us remember that from everything we saw in previous years, Sakura's story is not something tragic or has violence of some kind. I doubt that they are capable of hurting Sakura or someone precious to her. Well, this manga / anime just isn't that genre!
Sep 30, 2020 7:39 PM

Apr 2008
Syaoran being flustered was adorable, haven't seen that since Tomoeda days.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen Chapter 80 Discussion

curvedtree - Nov 30, 2023

16 by tsundereputa »»
Dec 18, 2023 12:33 AM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen Chapter 79 Discussion

curvedtree - Oct 30, 2023

3 by GrayZStars »»
Nov 12, 2023 1:16 PM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen Chapter 57 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Nov 3, 2021

3 by Jonas-K »»
Nov 11, 2023 1:31 PM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen Chapter 78 Discussion

curvedtree - Oct 1, 2023

2 by JuliSun_Moon »»
Nov 5, 2023 3:59 PM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen Chapter 77 Discussion

curvedtree - Aug 29, 2023

2 by JuliSun_Moon »»
Nov 5, 2023 3:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.