Forum Settings
Forums

President Donald Trump Tells Hate Group Proud Boys to ‘Stand Back and Stand By’

New
Sep 29, 2020 8:44 PM

Jun 2008
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/president-donald-trump-tells-hate-025912983.html

THIS was the 2nd biggest take away from the debate tonight IMHO, the first being ONCE AGAIN Trump saying that the Mail-in ballots are rigged and all his crazy shit.

So, anyways...what did Trump say about the HATE GROUP "Proud Boys"?

“Proud Boys, stand back and stand by.”

The moderator asked him: Will you denounce Hatful/White Supremacists groups? He gave the "Proud Boys" as an example.

To the surprise of NO ONE who already knows that Trump is a RACIST, he not only did NOT denounce them....he told them to "Stand by".

Stand by for WHAT?!

To enact violence? Because that's what they do!

"There are Fine people on both sides" never forget that.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 29, 2020 8:49 PM

Jan 2009
but antifa though - Trump
Sep 29, 2020 8:58 PM

Jun 2008
How difficult is it to say "I condemn all hate from all sides, I condemn White Supremacists and hate groups, yes even the "Proud Boys"

But he can't because he KNOWS those people are his BASE!

The Proud Boys will probably use this now as a call to do whatever the fuck they want.

Sep 29, 2020 9:09 PM

Jun 2008
SargonTheGreat said:
This is just blatant misinformation lmao, Proud Boys a hate group? ahahahahahaha they dont even try to make the propaganda believable anymore ahahahaha at most they can be called a chauvinist movement. He probably told them to stand by incase antifa start rioting.

There is no misinformation....the "Proud Boys" is designated as a Hate Group.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/proud-boys

And for the record, Chris Wallace was the one who made the example to name them....

Maybe you know or maybe you don't....Chris Wallace works for FOX NEWS!
Sep 29, 2020 9:12 PM

Jun 2008
ProfessionalNEET said:
"Stand Back and Stand By" sounds kind of vague. I'm not sure whether I should interpret it as a call to not engage in violence, or as a call to hold back for now, but be prepared for violence when "the time is right". I suspect it may just be a way for Trump to avoid explicitly condemning the Proud Boys, while simultaneously avoiding praising them. I do wonder though if groups like the Proud Boys will function as Trump's Brown Shirts in the future.

Welp....guess what?

They're already celebrating and taking Trump's words LITERALLY!

On the Proud Boys’ account on the social media app Telegram, the group appeared to take the statement as marching orders.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/proud-boys-celebrate-after-trump-s-debate-call-out-n1241512

“Standing down and standing by sir,” the account wrote. The account then posted two videos of the answer, including one with the caption “God. Family. Brotherhood,” in which a man howled at the TV in response to Trump’s response.

So now we have a literal HATE GROUP taking marching orders from the President.

Unreal.

More info:

https://twitter.com/ByMikeBaker/status/1311130735584051201?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1311143480379371520%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbcnews.com%2Ftech%2Ftech-news%2Fproud-boys-celebrate-after-trump-s-debate-call-out-n1241512
Sep 29, 2020 9:13 PM

Jan 2011
i thought Proud Boys was just an irrelevant group of edgy teenagers so i was surprised when i heard Trump mentioning them
Sep 29, 2020 9:16 PM

Dec 2016
Those Black River mercenaries need to calm down man. Like, take a chill pill man. Commune with the Earth Mother man.

Its Blackwater you fucking hippie...

Sep 29, 2020 10:19 PM

Mar 2008
Sounds like a statement that serves to be openly interpreted to deny accountability for what he says. Having it both ways.

SargonTheGreat said:
--ALEX-- said:

And for the record, Chris Wallace was the one who made the example to name them....

of course splc what a joke lmao. Did Chris Wallace call Proud Boys a hate group? even if he did I could care less what Chris Wallace thinks, the guys basically a liberal in a neocons clothing lmao. Can you name any murders or riots carried out by the proud boys?

No he didn't even mention Proud Boys unless I missed it somehow which had me caught off gaurd Trump named them

The FBI says they are an extremist group
https://www.npr.org/2018/11/20/669761157/fbi-categorizes-proud-boys-as-extremist-group-with-ties-to-white-nationalism

their files on them are largely classified
https://vault.fbi.gov/proud-boys/proud-boys-part-01-of-01/view
traedSep 29, 2020 10:32 PM
Sep 29, 2020 10:41 PM

Nov 2014
Biden delivered a eulogy for Senator Robert Byrd a well documented decades old racist and member of the KKK.

"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Joe Biden

But uh. yeah. Let's go with the racist Trump narrative and push it hard.
Meanwhile his daughter married an orthodox jew. Trumps a Nazi tho.. right?
Sep 29, 2020 10:47 PM

Oct 2012
Yep. Trump has a hard time denouncing white supremacy hate groups, and Pence, being Christian and believing in the sanctity of life, has a hard time saying Black Lives Matter.

What's new?

SolidusSmoke said:
Ah, the "But I have a black friend" defense.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Sep 29, 2020 11:09 PM

Mar 2008
SolidusSmoke said:
Biden delivered a eulogy for Senator Robert Byrd a well documented decades old racist and member of the KKK.

"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Joe Biden

But uh. yeah. Let's go with the racist Trump narrative and push it hard.

If you spent even five seconds to look it up you would see Byrd said the KKK and all that was his biggest mistake and he denounced racism and segregation.
Sep 29, 2020 11:09 PM

Oct 2012
SargonTheGreat said:
katsucats said:
Yep. Trump has a hard time denouncing white supremacy hate groups, and Pence, being Christian and believing in the sanctity of life, has a hard time saying Black Lives Matter.

What's new?

Ah, the "But I have a black friend" defense.
Not really, im pretty sure someone who is anti-semetic wouldn't let a jew marry his daughter and then proceed to take political advice from said jew.
The fact is that you could have a deep-seated hatred of Jews without excluding them from every aspect of your life. Not to mention that Trump's a "Nazi" (insofar that leftists have ever used that word to describe him) because he's a white supremacist with fascist tendencies. This isn't really about the Jews in particular. In fact, to tell the truth, I haven't really heard the word "Nazi" thrown about often. We could draw parallels between the Trump administration and 1930s Germany, but nobody actually calls Trump a "Nazi". Trump doesn't have the principle to be a Nazi. He is more neutral evil than lawful evil.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Sep 29, 2020 11:18 PM

Jun 2008
For those that have no idea who the "Proud Boys" are, here is a good video about them:

Sep 29, 2020 11:21 PM

Aug 2020
Proud boys hate group for supporting Trump, Antifa fascist thugs that burn, loot and destroy property and attack innocent people peaceful freedom fighters. Leftist Logic 101.

“There is great satisfaction in fighting for the sake of gaining power, but it’s joyless to fight for the sake of maintaining it.”
– Reinhard Von Lohengramm
Sep 29, 2020 11:27 PM

Oct 2017
It was Joe Biden that said Proud Boys when Trump said 'give me a name', so that's how the specific name came up. At any rate I honestly didn't find this anymore alarming then essentially asking supporters to be a vigilante security force at voting polls.
Sep 29, 2020 11:55 PM

Jun 2008
@ProfessionalNEET

The Proud Boys to me seem to be very much into doing violence for the sake of violence and the majority of them are White young men.

The fact that a non-White person might be their leader means nothing.

Milo Yiannapolis who is gay constantly advocates against gay rights and was one of the first persons who became big when the Alt-Right started getting big.

On Youtube there is a Far-Right Transgender youtuber called Blair White.

She openly advocates AGAINST trans rights despite being Trans herself.....I don't know if there is a term for "Uncle Tom" for Trans people who are Anti-Trans but she is 100% the face of that....she's of course VERY popular with Right-Wingers because she's a token they can use.

"Look, we have a Transgender who agrees with us!"

Trust me, there are many more examples.

BTW, Cubans are the weirdest Hispanic group of them all....these people are usually very right-wing despite the fact that the Right-Wing time after time are absolutely mercilessly against Hispanics and Immigrants.
Sep 30, 2020 12:20 AM
Oct 2018
Doesn’t wanna upset em ig
--
Sep 30, 2020 12:44 AM

Mar 2008
@ProfessionalNEET
They seemingy basically are anti-anti-fascists I guess you could call them and multi tendency neo facists and neo reactionaries
Sep 30, 2020 3:20 AM

Aug 2020
Sargon
ProfessionalNEET said:
--ALEX-- said:
@ProfessionalNEET

The Proud Boys to me seem to be very much into doing violence for the sake of violence and the majority of them are White young men.

Milo Yiannapolis who is gay constantly advocates against gay rights and was one of the first persons who became big when the Alt-Right started getting big.

She openly advocates AGAINST trans rights despite being Trans herself.....I don't know if there is a term for "Uncle Tom" for Trans people who are Anti-Trans but she is 100% the face of that....she's of course VERY popular with Right-Wingers because she's a token they can use.

BTW, Cubans are the weirdest Hispanic group of them all....these people are usually very right-wing despite the fact that the Right-Wing time after time are absolutely mercilessly against Hispanics and Immigrants.

Yeah, it's kind of weird when you have marginalized groups advocate for their marginalization. Well at least we can say bigots are becoming more diverse, for whatever that's worth.

In regards to Cubans, my understanding is they came to the U.S. under much different circumstances than other Hispanic groups did. Firstly, a lot of Cuban immigrants came from wealthy families and fled from Cuba after Castro took. This wealth, combined with a distaste for communism, seems to have pushed their politics to the right. Additionally, perhaps to make Castro's Cuba look bad, my understanding is that the U.S. has been unusually generous in regards to letting in Cuban immigrants. The U.S. used to have a policy known as Wet feet, dry feet, in which any Cuban who set foot on U.S. soil would be allowed to obtain permanent residency a year later. Meanwhile, millions of Mexicans can't even get legal residence status after living in the U.S. for decades. Still, it is kind of weird for Cuban-Americans to associate with white nationalists.

There’s nothing I can add that thought slime didn’t say already. except that using token marginal members allows them to push right wing agenda further while agreeing to concessions about race segregation, nationalism and so on.

It benefits a Cuban or other race centred groups, to destabilise the US political system. in return for allowance that Cuban ( or other) interests are unaffected directly by race segregation and far right nationalist policies openly. In that way the enemy of my enemy is my friend works mutually beneficial under a “truce”. while neither party actually agrees with the other and can allow for “open racism” within the groups parameters enforcing segregation and racial purity etc as long as they stay connected on the mutual ideas and policy of race purity, political governance and nationalism etc

Which is how proud boys is Organization is set out.
MegatronsmurfSep 30, 2020 3:28 AM

Sep 30, 2020 4:47 AM

Jun 2011
ProfessionalNEET said:
--ALEX-- said:
@ProfessionalNEET

Yeah, it's kind of weird when you have marginalized groups advocate for their marginalization. Well at least we can say bigots are becoming more diverse, for whatever that's worth.
minorities and marginalized groups are not a hive mind and don't need to agree with everything that is "supposed to help them". Even when things are well intentioned sometimes it can be just crazy and even the people that are supposed to benefit feel the need to say so.
Sep 30, 2020 5:08 AM
Sep 30, 2020 7:31 AM

Dec 2012
SargonTheGreat said:
--ALEX-- said:

of course splc what a joke lmao. Did Chris Wallace call Proud Boys a hate group? even if he did I could care less what Chris Wallace thinks, the guys basically a liberal in a neocons clothing lmao. Can you name any murders or riots carried out by the proud boys?
Sarg'nnn....have you even read the ADL's smear pieces?
https://www.adl.org/resources/backgrounders/proud-boys-0
Sep 30, 2020 8:03 AM

Mar 2011
Take away is what the progressives have said since 2014--

Megatronsmurf said:

It benefits a Cuban or other race centred groups, to destabilise the US political system. in return for allowance that Cuban ( or other) interests are unaffected directly by race segregation and far right nationalist policies openly. In that way the enemy of my enemy is my friend works mutually beneficial under a “truce”. while neither party actually agrees with the other and can allow for “open racism” within the groups parameters enforcing segregation and racial purity etc as long as they stay connected on the mutual ideas and policy of race purity, political governance and nationalism etc

I'm not sure I followed how you made the jump from NEET's post to yours. What is a "race- centered group"? would be a nice, as well as a clearer followup to your post-- cause it seems disconnected
SilverstormSep 30, 2020 8:13 AM
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Sep 30, 2020 8:27 AM
Feb 2020
deg said:

Yes, but antifa, unironically.

30+ dead over the the weekly far-left antifa/BLM rioting since Summer. One targeted execution by a self-described "100% antifa."

Proud Boys are a goofy CivNat libertarian frat and the worst they do is punch the occasional antifa thug, usually in self-defense. If they're supposed to be one of those spooky "neo-fascist" "hate groups" you people clutch your pearls about, you must be desperate for bad guys.
Sep 30, 2020 8:31 AM
Feb 2020
--ALEX-- said:
@ProfessionalNEET

Here's that weird paternal/condescending racism against hispanics white leftists all have. You realize not all hispanic people are illegal immigrants, right, you absolute mong? There are very good reasons a hispanic who's here legally would not want people to come into the country illegally.

Gee, why do Cubans lean right? Could it have anything to do with the fact they're from CUBA actually know what Communism looks like, and know that it should be avoided? Hmmm, mysteries.
Sep 30, 2020 8:32 AM

Mar 2011
Hillary_Clinton_ said:
deg said:

Yes, but antifa, unironically.

30+ dead over the the weekly far-left antifa/BLM rioting since Summer. One targeted execution by a self-described "100% antifa."

Proud Boys are a goofy CivNat libertarian frat and the worst they do is punch the occasional antifa thug, usually in self-defense. If they're supposed to be one of those spooky "neo-fascist" "hate groups" you people clutch your pearls about, you must be desperate for bad guys.
Right, antifa was driving cars into crowds lol
/s forgot sarcasm doesn't come across easily

And you misunderstood --Alex--'s post :eye roll:
Sep 30, 2020 8:35 AM
Feb 2020
What's wrong with telling proud boys to stand down? Proud boys are an idea. I don't see them anywhere on the official FBI list of terror groups!
Sep 30, 2020 9:01 AM

Aug 2020
Silverstorm said:

Megatronsmurf said:

I'm not sure I followed how you made the jump from NEET's post to yours. What is a "race- centered group"? would be a nice, as well as a clearer followup to your post-- cause it seems disconnected

Well I guess a race centred group can be a mix of many races however they all agree on racial “purity” segregation and “open racism” within the confines of their specific group while outwardly projecting a cohesive uniformed message.

For example they would say within the confines of their “safe spaces” I don’t not like you because you’re black/white/Hispanic/Asian I just want my specific group black/white/Hispanic/Asian to not “mix” . But we can all go for a drink down the pub together. Together they form a “race centric” group like the proud boys who openly express racism when it’s safe to do so behind closed doors and are open to a race war where sides are picked by race and “purity” standards within their specific racial groups. While also being able to form larger group power to push those far right agendas.

So for example having a Cuban as the head of a group like that benefits the Cuban segregation policy and anti American ideologies while also being able to operate within the borders of America freely with the larger groups blessings to push policies that benefit them. With the caveat that they agree to the ideology of race segregation racial purity and other right wing agendas as long as they’re not affected by that group directly because of their participation in that groups overall management.

Sort of how not everyone on MAL likes each other but as an Internet body they scream on mass LET YOUR INNER WEEB FLAG FLY FREE or some garbage a thinly veiled banner of “anime” over a larger group of disenfranchised individuals who separate are just individuals with different ideologies but together make up a juggernaut of anime weebs.

Sep 30, 2020 9:05 AM

Mar 2011
Megatronsmurf said:
Silverstorm said:

Well I guess a race centred group can be a mix of many races however they all agree on racial “purity” segregation and “open racism” within the confines of their specific group while outwardly projecting a cohesive uniformed message.

For example they would say within the confines of their “safe spaces” I don’t not like you because you’re black/white/Hispanic/Asian I just want my specific group black/white/Hispanic/Asian to not “mix” . But we can all go for a drink down the pub together. Together they form a “race centric” group like the proud boys who openly express racism when it’s safe to do so behind closed doors and are open to a race war where sides are picked by race and “purity” standards within their specific racial groups. While also being able to form larger group power to push those far right agendas.

So for example having a Cuban as the head of a group like that benefits the Cuban segregation policy and anti American ideologies while also being able to operate within the borders of America freely with the larger groups blessings to push policies that benefit them. With the caveat that they agree to the ideology of race segregation racial purity and other right wing agendas as long as they’re not affected by that group directly because of their participation in that groups overall management.

Sort of how not everyone on MAL likes each other but as an Internet body they scream on mass LET YOUR INNER WEEB FLAG FLY FREE or some garbage a thinly veiled banner of “anime” over a larger group of disenfranchised individuals who separate are just individuals with different ideologies but together make up a juggernaut of anime weebs.
Okay, I see it now. I'll hold out if I agree but I can atleast follow your line of thoughts better, thank you!
Sep 30, 2020 9:22 AM
Feb 2020
Organizations can be top-down or can function through cooperation of clusters of individual but still organized cells.

another exciting episode of Leftists Pretend Not To Understand How Organizations Work
Sep 30, 2020 9:51 AM

Jun 2008
Hillary_Clinton_ said:
--ALEX-- said:
@ProfessionalNEET

Here's that weird paternal/condescending racism against hispanics white leftists all have. You realize not all hispanic people are illegal immigrants, right, you absolute mong? There are very good reasons a hispanic who's here legally would not want people to come into the country illegally.

Gee, why do Cubans lean right? Could it have anything to do with the fact they're from CUBA actually know what Communism looks like, and know that it should be avoided? Hmmm, mysteries.

Dude I’m NOT White.

I’m Hispanic.

And I know a LOT about Cubans since...

#1 I live in Florida

#2 I interact with them all the time

#3 The girl I fuck is White Cuban

Yes, they lean Right due to the Communist thing....but that’s mostly the OLD Cubans....thankfully millennial Cubans don’t seem to have that same train of thought.

See, here’s what many of them don’t seem to understand....Trump and the GOP do not give a single fuck about Cuba. The old school Cubans have this obsession with Cuba where they keep thinking the U.S will one day “free” Cuba, that’s NEVER going to happen.

Secondly, they did NOT come to the U.S “legally” the majority came to the U.S because of the “wet feet dry land” provision that pretty much said any Cuban that made it to Florida was allowed to stay because they were treated like political dissidents.

This is BULLSHIT, the majority of them gave zero fucks about politics, like every single other IMMIGRANT they just wanted to come to America for a better life.

So a Mexican who had to come through the dessert and was caught was deported BACK because Mexico (despite being a MILLION times more dangerous than Cuba) is not a Communist haven so it’s ok to send them back...but Cubans have been the ONLY Hispanic group to be given a special exception.

Lastly, they are IGNORANT on the matter of Democracy, they automatically dislike any Democratic candidate because in their twisted little heads they believe they’re “socialist” or “communist” and they fled Cuba for that very reason.

Cuba is a real shithole and the U.S has nothing in common...Bernie is not Fidel....and Biden is not even close to Bernie!

So their justifications are retarded.

Against this...it’s mostly the old school Cubans who think like this, millennial Cubans have a better sense of this country and don’t buy into their parents bs.
Sep 30, 2020 9:54 AM

Aug 2016
I see the far left extremist will never wake up.

Folks if a group is using food trucks to sneak in fireworks into riots. If they use warehouses and have people crate riot gear, makeshift shields, and weapons.. They are using private servers to communicate and set up their actions... We are really sticking to this 'ideology not an organization' line..?

Just admit that you support their actions but you are too much of a coward to actually go out in the streets with them.
Sep 30, 2020 9:56 AM

Dec 2016
Moderator: President Trump, people say that you and white supremacists are too close, what you think about it?

Trump: Antifa bad.

You know that race relations are fucked when the President is too afraid to even say anything about the most overtly racist groups in America.
heh.
Sep 30, 2020 10:00 AM
Feb 2020
Bob-o-Dominador said:
Moderator: President Trump, people say that you and white supremacists are too close, what you think about it?

You know that race relations are fucked when the President is too afraid to even say anything about the most overtly racist groups in America.

It's called 'not accepting the premise.'

If Biden isn't responsible for what Biden voters who are shooting people and setting buildings on fire are doing, why is Trump responsible for naaaahtzeeeees?

Biden can't even say "law and order," lol, he knows he'll lose antifa voters.
Sep 30, 2020 10:01 AM

Dec 2016
JFuji said:

Folks if a group is using food trucks to sneak in fireworks into riots. If they use warehouses and have people crate riot gear, makeshift shields, and weapons.. They are using private servers to communicate and set up their actions... We are really sticking to this 'ideology not an organization' line..?

Just admit that you support their actions but you are too much of a coward to actually go out in the streets with them.

I see you will never stop falling into fake news, wake up, even the fucking FBI don't have Antifa as an Hate group -Because it is an ideology- while the Proud Boys are but Trump won't even denounce the proud boys. mean while Biden will say directly to the camera that he don't even agree with defound the police and that cops aren't bad, who do you think is the candidate of the extreme?

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jun/09/donald-trump/biden-campaign-says-he-doesnt-want-defund-police/

Here is the politc violence from bouth side, as it was made before the riots I think that maybe they could got one or two deaths as coming from lefties but it don't fucking matter compared to 329

right-wing-extremists-kill-329-since-1994-antifa-killed-none-2020-7
N04L1TYSep 30, 2020 10:13 AM
heh.
Sep 30, 2020 10:06 AM

Dec 2016
Hillary_Clinton_ said:
Bob-o-Dominador said:

It's called 'not accepting the premise.'

If Biden isn't responsible for what Biden voters who are shooting people and setting buildings on fire are doing, why is Trump responsible for naaaahtzeeeees?

Biden can't even say "law and order," lol, he knows he'll lose antifa voters.

It is called being a fucking coward and running away from the question. While Biden will look straigth to the Camera and say that he don't even agree with defunding the police and that cops aren't bad Trump won't even adress rigth wing extremist.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jun/09/donald-trump/biden-campaign-says-he-doesnt-want-defund-police/

You are just stupid if you think that Biden is the one sucking to extremists.
N04L1TYSep 30, 2020 10:15 AM
heh.
Sep 30, 2020 10:10 AM

Mar 2011
--ALEX-- said:
Hillary_Clinton_ said:

Dude I’m NOT White.

I’m Hispanic.

#1 I live in Florida

Yes, they lean Right due to the Communist thing....but that’s mostly the OLD Cubans....thankfully millennial Cubans don’t seem to have that same train of thought.

See, here’s what many of them don’t seem to understand....Trump and the GOP do not give a single fuck about Cuba. The old school Cubans have this obsession with Cuba where they keep thinking the U.S will one day “free” Cuba, that’s NEVER going to happen.

Secondly, they did NOT come to the U.S “legally” the majority came to the U.S because of the “wet feet dry land” provision that pretty much said any Cuban that made it to Florida was allowed to stay because they were treated like political dissidents.

This is BULLSHIT, the majority of them gave zero fucks about politics, like every single other IMMIGRANT they just wanted to come to America for a better life.

So a Mexican who had to come through the dessert and was caught was deported BACK because Mexico (despite being a MILLION times more dangerous than Cuba) is not a Communist haven so it’s ok to send them back...but Cubans have been the ONLY Hispanic group to be given a special exception.

Lastly, they are IGNORANT on the matter of Democracy, they automatically dislike any Democratic candidate because in their twisted little heads they believe they’re “socialist” or “communist” and they fled Cuba for that very reason.

Cuba is a real shithole and the U.S has nothing in common...Bernie is not Fidel....and Biden is not even close to Bernie!

Against this...it’s mostly the old school Cubans who think like this, millennial Cubans have a better sense of this country and don’t buy into their parents bs.
Guess this proved a few things: Political interest in the foreign country, influences how the government accepts their citizens AND Cubans actually aren't Mexicans that can swim...cause they're accepted.
Also, way to squeeze that unneeded dig-in to rub in Mal's users faces, found it funny for unknown reasons
Sep 30, 2020 10:13 AM
Feb 2020
Bob-o-Dominador said:
JFuji said:

I see you will never stop falling into fake news, wake up, even the fucking FBI don't have Antifa as an Hate group

There was a time when the FBI refused to hire anybody who's not white, you wouldn't have questioned or criticized that either if you were alive at the time. You're an authority worshipper.
Sep 30, 2020 10:20 AM

Dec 2016
Hillary_Clinton_ said:
Bob-o-Dominador said:

I see you will never stop falling into fake news, wake up, even the fucking FBI don't have Antifa as an Hate group

There was a time when the FBI refused to hire anybody who's not white, you wouldn't have questioned or criticized that either if you were alive at the time. You're an authority worshipper.

Of couse I would, I hate the FBI even now, but credit where credit is due, even my enemys agree with me because while the FBI is pro status QUO it at least know that words have meaning unlike some of the people in this forum.
heh.
Sep 30, 2020 10:21 AM

Aug 2020
--ALEX-- said:
Hillary_Clinton_ said:

Dude I’m NOT White.

I’m Hispanic.

#1 I live in Florida

--ALEX-- said:
Hillary_Clinton_ said:

Dude I’m NOT White.

I’m Hispanic.

#1 I live in Florida

Calm down jefe

Sep 30, 2020 10:22 AM
Feb 2020
Bob-o-whatever, does truth depend on what a government agency says? Yes or no.

It's a yes or no question. Give me one of the two.
Sep 30, 2020 10:23 AM
Feb 2020
--ALEX-- said:
Hillary_Clinton_ said:

Dude I’m NOT White.

I’m Hispanic.

#1 I live in Florida

lol nice meltdown
Sep 30, 2020 10:26 AM

Jun 2008
So I've rewatched parts of the debate over and over and once again I want to highlight the most disturbing parts:

Mod Will you urge your supporters to stay calm, not to engage in civil unrest, and will you pledge tonight to NOT declare victory until the election has been certified?

Biden Yes.

Trump could NOT give a simple "Yes", he URGED his supporters to be "Poll watchers" he once again said the mail-in ballots are fraudulent that he can't "Go along" with tens of thousands of ballots being "Manipulated"

For the one millionth time....there is ZERO evidence of fraud, there is ZERO evidence of manipulation.

Trump KNOWS he KNOWS that he will lose, he is making sure that on election night and the days after he can seize on the fact that we may not have a winner, he is pre-emptively asking for CHAOS to happen so he can stay in power.

He is a racist piece of shit who has wholeheartedly jumped the shark and is now doing the same playbook DICTATORS do.
Sep 30, 2020 10:35 AM
Feb 2020
ProfessionalNEET said:
I'm gonna drop this video in here for people who would like to learn more about antifa and why they do what they do. It's an hour long, but you can watch it in small bits or wait until you have enough time to watch it in one go.

"Jihad is an IDEA/IDEOLOGY, therefore various individual Jihadi cells like Jemaah Islamiyah and Rawti Shax are not terrorist groups"

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Sep 30, 2020 10:54 AM

Aug 2016
Bob-o-Dominador said:
JFuji said:

I see you will never stop falling into fake news, wake up, even the fucking FBI don't have Antifa as an Hate group -Because it is an ideology- while the Proud Boys are but Trump won't even denounce the proud boys. mean while Biden will say directly to the camera that he don't even agree with defound the police and that cops aren't bad, who do you think is the candidate of the extreme?

Here is the politc violence from bouth side, as it was made before the riots I think that maybe they could got one or two deaths as coming from lefties but it don't fucking matter compared to 329

Ah yes. So all those images taken of the weapons confiscated in the truck was all a set up? The Seattle Police department is fake news now..? All those homemade spike strips, machetes, and other weapons didn't exist..? All of the violence and destruction is either fake or done by right wingers..? I'm going to guess that someone this clueless either doesn't live in America or watches a certain news network exclusively.. As I said, just another coward that will just stoke the flames from afar but would never get out and do anything. Much like many of the leftist on this website.

Ok man, if it makes you sleep better at night calling Antifa an 'idea'. By all means. They just happen to show up to threaten or torch small businesses at the same time. They just happen to be well organized and have all the supplies they need well stocked and ready to go. It's just a massive coincidence that just keeps on happening all across the country.
Sep 30, 2020 11:01 AM
Feb 2020
Anybody who was there or following any of the countless streams knows how organized that shit was. Random piles of bricks laying around in noted protest hot spots in the first month of the riots--wow, very organic.
Can't expect people who live in their room to know what goes on in this country, I guess. There are 2 self-professed NEETs here defending antifa.

Anyway. Both sides of the spectrum are reluctant to condemn violence on their own end, because they see their own side's violence as a deterrent against the other side, and don't feel threatened by the violent goons on their own side. Lemmings seek security before anything else, and a violent mob who agrees with you is security.

But this is a gambit that's going to bite the left in the ass, for one very simple reason.

The right actually uses violence to protect communities, so the right is correct in not feeling threatened by Proud Boys. The left uses violence to socially climb and grab power. The left is very wrong in not feeling threatened by antifa.

The doctrine of Critical Race Theory requires the existence of an "oppressor," so the far-left's margin of acceptable opinions is constantly shrinking to continue generating "oppression." Everybody on the left who gets purity spiraled out of the discussion because they refuse to keep drifting left after a certain extreme point gets filed away as another chunk of the "oppressor" class (a "nazi"/"chud") and violence against them is perfectly kosher. There are people who literally think J.K. Rowling, a liberal feminist, deserves to die because she's a 'TERF'.

During mass civil unrest antifa idiots have already been caught on tape attacking each other because they weren't dressed properly, so they mistook each other for Trump voters or whatever. Proud Boys are idiots, but you never see that shit with Proud Boys, ever.

Antifa is just a rabid animal the ruling class is using as a tool while it's convenient, and they can put it out of its misery (via economic deplatforming, the same thing they do to actual nazis) when antifa stops being useful. In the meantime, this rabid dog is going to bite a lot of people, including people on the left.
Hillary_Clinton_Sep 30, 2020 11:43 AM
Sep 30, 2020 11:35 AM

Dec 2016
JFuji said:
Bob-o-Dominador said:

Ah yes. So all those images taken of the weapons confiscated in the truck was all a set up? The Seattle Police department is fake news now..? All those homemade spike strips, machetes, and other weapons didn't exist..? All of the violence and destruction is either fake or done by right wingers..? I'm going to guess that someone this clueless either doesn't live in America or watches a certain news network exclusively.. As I said, just another coward that will just stoke the flames from afar but would never get out and do anything. Much like many of the leftist on this website.

Ok man, if it makes you sleep better at night calling Antifa an 'idea'. By all means. They just happen to show up to threaten or torch small businesses at the same time. They just happen to be well organized and have all the supplies they need well stocked and ready to go. It's just a massive coincidence that just keeps on happening all across the country.

Yes, because it is totally normal to just abandon a van full of weapons and never ever use it, can't posibly be a false flag. Also YES, it is an ideology, just learn to use words: there isn't leaders, organization and any stuff like it, literally anyone can say "I'm antifacist" and have being doing it since ever. I already said it one million times: There could exist terrorist lefties organizatrions out there, I wont have a problem with it, but you can't find any (because they are hidden or just don't exist) and so acuse an ideology.
N04L1TYSep 30, 2020 11:40 AM
heh.
Sep 30, 2020 12:03 PM

Oct 2012
Hillary_Clinton_ said:
Anyway. Both sides of the spectrum are reluctant to condemn violence on their own end, because they see their own side's violence as a deterrent against the other side, and don't feel threatened by the violent goons on their own side. Lemmings seek security before anything else, and a violent mob who agrees with you is security.
This is just such apologist nonsense. I can easily find dozens of examples where Biden has straightforwardly condemned Black Lives Matters protesters for engaging in violence and encouraged them to refrain from doing so, calling it a distraction to the cause. Just is just another one of your "very good people on both sides" equivocations.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Sep 30, 2020 12:11 PM

Oct 2012
JFuji said:
Bob-o-Dominador said:

Ah yes. So all those images taken of the weapons confiscated in the truck was all a set up? The Seattle Police department is fake news now..?
Do you mean this? https://www.capitolhillseattle.com/2020/07/police-say-van-abandoned-at-east-precinct-after-protest-property-damage-held-fireworks-improvised-weapons/

Do you have any proof that a truck following the protesters and then abandoned was owned by the protesters or Antifa? If so, you might want to contact the Seattle Police for inform them of your unique knowledge that they don't even know. See, it isn't Seattle PD that's fake news. It's you.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Sep 30, 2020 12:16 PM

Oct 2012
SargonTheGreat said:
An organization can exist without a structure like anonymous the hacker group for example, for political organizations that commit violence being a decentralized organization with no clear structure is a benefit,
That's a bad example, since Anonymous is not a hacker group. It's a banner, a call to action. Any random Joe Schmoe could call themselves "Anonymous" and then go on to hack under that banner. Just like Antifa. Just like Christianity. Just like Democracy.

SargonTheGreat said:
why do you think antifa runs like a holacracy? its because that is the most effective style of organization that minimizes risks of the organization getting caught by feds and gives the ability to brush off concerns about their organized activity and lets antifa call themselves an ideology. Since every and anyone can call themselves antifa this lets antifa cells dismiss concerns about them orchestrating violence since they can just say they arent an organization and that the violent event was a coincidence.
Terrorist cells have a chain of command, if that's what you're thinking. Even if a cell gets caught, since other cells are not dependent on each other, it minimizes risk to the overall structure. But if an "organization" have no chain of command, then it's not a cohesive organization.

Think about it!

How the hell could Group A be affiliated with Group B if there is no communication between them or between a common superior? That's not the same group, no matter how much this is spinned. They're not any more related than the Egyptian democratic government and the American democratic government under the banner of democracy.
THE CHAT CLUB.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.