Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2020 10:48 PM
May 2020
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
fish work for anything \°<°/
Sep 29, 2020 1:06 AM

Jul 2014
The initial explanation of how the perpetual motion machine works is a real Brock-tier explanation, a la the good old "Extreme Speed is when a Pokemon's speed goes to the extreme".
Oct 5, 2020 1:18 PM
Dec 2019
Brazil the new hell of this world
Aug 2, 2021 6:21 PM
Jan 2020
Am I the only one who got deep philosophical vibes from this chapter on the nature of our relationship to work and technology in the real world?

Digging the hole may have seemed like pointless busy-work on its surface. Mogawa herself saw the value of automating it. But in a way, it was Mogawa's whole (or "hole" if you want to be punny ;)) reason for existing. So, when the work was taken away from her, she lost her purpose in life, even though the original objective was being met.

This is Tsukumizu we're talking about here, so it wouldn't surprise me if that's what they were going for.
Feb 14, 2022 3:07 AM
Sep 2019
I like how the author straight up admits this world is broken by having a functional perpetual machine. Trying to make sense of physics in a world that doesnt is interesting in itself
Feb 14, 2022 3:07 AM
Sep 2019
I like how the author straight up admits this world is broken by having a functional perpetual machine. Trying to make sense of physics in a world that doesnt is interesting in itself

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shimeji Simulation Chapter 6 Discussion

luinthoron - Jul 4, 2019

3 by Genoard »»
Apr 9, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Shimeji Simulation Chapter 10 Discussion

Ashhk - Jun 5, 2022

2 by Genoard »»
Apr 9, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Shimeji Simulation Chapter 44 Discussion

Pancracio_F - Apr 27, 2023

9 by its_dxman »»
Apr 6, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Shimeji Simulation Chapter 49 Discussion

Decibelle - Nov 26, 2023

18 by Trap_Traps_Traps »»
Mar 20, 1:11 AM

Poll: » Shimeji Simulation Chapter 20 Discussion

Atavistic - Nov 29, 2020

3 by Sammie_UwU »»
Mar 5, 8:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.