Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 26, 2020 12:15 PM

Apr 2015
this goddamn soyciety is so fucked up that they will even call out to the 30 year old virgins who never got laid. are they seriously going for this route now? I swear the anime studios in Japan are now infested with SJW wokeness

I dunno about you but there's no way I'm supporting this one. this is a pretentious title and they act all high and mighty and thinking they have the moral ground to look at full blown wizards like me. hah! how about you go back to your normie business with your soul-sucking 9-5 job and work your way for an early grave?

fucking normies.

edit: no seriously. its as if gamers and otakus aren't one of if not THE most discriminated group already, and now this title just had to put salt to the wound even further? pretentious show seriously.

otaku man bad.
gamer man bad.
orange man bad.
kidlat020Sep 26, 2020 12:46 PM
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Sep 30, 2020 11:02 PM
Feb 2017
I'm assuming this is a joke post so there might not even be any reason to say this, but...

Have you read the LN/Manga? It's hardly shitting on the MC. And yeah, it is a bad thing to be an overweight shut in NEET at age 30. Obviously...

That's called being a genetic dead end. Hardly SJW to use it as a rock bottom for your MC to climb up from.
Sep 30, 2020 11:31 PM

Apr 2015
It's hardly shitting on the MC.

never said anything about the MC. it's a subtle way of the author being condescending to wizards aka being a wizard will make you a pedo. I mean isn't that the entire show is about?

That's called being a genetic dead end.

falling for the gene pool meme. even 4chan would kek over this.

but seriously there are far worse things in life than being a genetic dead end the same way as there are far worse fates than death.

Oct 18, 2020 6:28 AM

Sep 2016
kidlat020 said:
never said anything about the MC. it's a subtle way of the author being condescending to wizards aka being a wizard will make you a pedo. I mean isn't that the entire show is about?

No offense, but I think you are taking this the wrong way. This is a redemption story, which is as far from a way to bash on people whose lives, for one reason or another, have taken a series of unfortunate turns.

The MC wants a second chance at life, and he gets it, but he's not gonna suddenly turn into a maximum chad just because he got isekai'd. He still has his flaws, the same flaws that led him to turning into a 34 y.o. fat virgin neet, and he's gonna have to work hard to grow past them, and he suffers suffer many setbacks along the way. Character growth is far from a one-way street in this story and, honestly, this is the main reason why I love it so much.
Yet these hands will never hold anything.
Thus I pray, Unlimited Waifu Works!

Oct 19, 2020 9:48 AM

Apr 2019
Solid bit, I'd give it a 7/10
Oct 19, 2020 8:11 PM

Nov 2019
This thread makes no sense
Oct 22, 2020 3:04 PM

Apr 2015
nerdokingoftrash said:
kidlat020 said:

No offense, but I think you are taking this the wrong way. This is a redemption story, which is as far from a way to bash on people whose lives, for one reason or another, have taken a series of unfortunate turns.

The MC wants a second chance at life, and he gets it, but he's not gonna suddenly turn into a maximum chad just because he got isekai'd. He still has his flaws, the same flaws that led him to turning into a 34 y.o. fat virgin neet, and he's gonna have to work hard to grow past them, and he suffers suffer many setbacks along the way. Character growth is far from a one-way street in this story and, honestly, this is the main reason why I love it so much.

"oh so you're 30 and a wizard and never got laid. then you must be a scumbag and a pedo. just like that one isekai anime"

logic doesn't work on prejudice dude. I can pull out logic and science behind "18 is just an arbitrary number with no backing of science whatsoever", but people will just look at me like I'm some kind of pedo apologist. its a taboo that will never have a solution.

Oct 22, 2020 3:06 PM

Feb 2010
wtf are you even on about? the animes not even out yet.

ExcaliburAO said:
This thread makes no sense

ikr is this OP a time traveler or something? (actually a time traveler from another dimension because even as a LN reader i have no clue what this dudes on about.)

kidlat020 said:

No? what are you even talking about dude you literally sound like a crazy street person right now.
GrimAtramentOct 22, 2020 3:15 PM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 23, 2020 4:32 PM

Sep 2016
kidlat020 said:
"oh so you're 30 and a wizard and never got laid. then you must be a scumbag and a pedo. just like that one isekai anime"

logic doesn't work on prejudice dude. I can pull out logic and science behind "18 is just an arbitrary number with no backing of science whatsoever", but people will just look at me like I'm some kind of pedo apologist. its a taboo that will never have a solution.

Personally, I wouldn't want to have anything to do with people that quick to judge, whether or not the target of their prejudice were me, simply because I could be their next target any time. Life is too short to spend it in the company of people that I don't think highly of.

Oct 24, 2020 2:22 AM

Apr 2015
nerdokingoftrash said:
kidlat020 said:

Personally, I wouldn't want to have anything to do with people that quick to judge, whether or not the target of their prejudice were me, simply because I could be their next target any time. Life is too short to spend it in the company of people that I don't think highly of.

it's fine if you can --just-- ignore them. however these people (or at least some of them) hold authority over you. I mean, what if you parents are a piece of shit? no offense on that but just in case then god help you.

I dunno. I can't be the only one who looked at this title and saw it as a subtle way of condescending and shaming wizards right? still, get off your high horse mangaka!

Oct 27, 2020 6:42 AM

Sep 2016
kidlat020 said:
it's fine if you can --just-- ignore them. however these people (or at least some of them) hold authority over you. I mean, what if you parents are a piece of shit? no offense on that but just in case then god help you.

I dunno. I can't be the only one who looked at this title and saw it as a subtle way of condescending and shaming wizards right? still, get off your high horse mangaka!

I've read the entire source web novel, and the story is anything but condescending. It just has the balls to run with the concepts it decides to use, taking them to their natural consequences.

For example, the MC was a NEET and a hikikomori in his previous life, so why should he suddenly be fine leaving his house after his reincarnation? Of course he'd still feel anxious about it, so that is going to be one of the first issues he's going to have to face in his second childhood. There's not much shaming in there, and I actually believe that such treatment is much more respectful than other shows where the author decides that the MC is a NEET for no other reason than to give them no qualms about leaving their previous life behind. In such cases, once a very short introductive arc is over, the MC is ready to depart for their new adventure in another world as a bastion of Japanese values, and that's it. Their past never matters again. You can count on one hand the shows where who the MC was as a person before being isekai'd actually matter.

And about being a "wizard" specifically, even that has far-reaching consequences. It lends huge gravity to certain plot developments, especially in web novel volumes 6 to 10.

Oct 27, 2020 6:49 AM
Jun 2020
WITH THE POWER OF VIRGINS WE SHALL NOW END THIS BLASPHEMY. ALL HAIL LELOUCH. YOU SHOULD HAVE FUCKED CC AT LEAST ONCE THOUGH.
Oct 31, 2020 5:09 AM

Aug 2014
u posted cringe bro
go back to the sankaku comment section which is where you belong
Jan 25, 2021 7:07 PM

May 2015
What is wrong with this person and who wronged them?
Jan 25, 2021 8:38 PM
Aug 2019
Am i dumb to not understand wft he is saying or...?

More topics from this board

» Is Mushoku Tensei one of best isekai anime so far ?

ISeeLifePeople - Jul 20, 2023

44 by Devalroi »»
Apr 10, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2021

465 by Remurst »»
Apr 10, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2021

335 by Remurst »»
Apr 10, 1:56 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2021

295 by wbergie »»
Apr 8, 2:52 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2021

228 by ionelHeredia »»
Apr 8, 2:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.