Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 13 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 26, 2020 11:01 AM
Apr 2020
Good anime, can't really make a season 2 off this sadly since everything has been solved now.
Sep 26, 2020 11:02 AM
May 2019
The only thing I liked about the last episode was the ending scene with Anos's parents.
The other parts were just mehh....
Sep 26, 2020 11:03 AM

Jun 2019
I thought Anos died but lol. Also, Misha and Sasha's true form was gorgeous.
Anos's harem is growing with his 10,000 kids.
I enjoyed this show quite a lot. Didn't expect it to do so well but it was a good show for me.
Sep 26, 2020 11:04 AM

May 2020
Very good, we need more of this amazing thing
Sep 26, 2020 11:05 AM
Sep 2018
Someone Please tell me that there will be anime seperate version of the fan union song from this episode its probably one of the best composed pieces ive heard in a long while also man was this episode good
Sep 26, 2020 11:16 AM
Mar 2019
i think season 2 its possible in tweeter of the anime put an image

for me its a good anime its not tipical as others

Sep 26, 2020 11:28 AM

Apr 2020
Just because Anos died, does not mean he's dead.

I loved this anime, Anos is the best OP main character ever.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Sep 26, 2020 11:32 AM
Nov 2010
That was close. For a minute I didn't know if we'd get an over-the-top ass-pull ending. I'm not complaining, it's what I came for!

We had every trope you could possibly imagine, from magical girl transformations and power of friendship moments, to background singing and the last-second villian 'I was wrong moment.' Not to mention Avos' standard, "you didn't actaully think I'd die if you just killed me" moments.

This anime was great. Not because it was a truly great anime, but because it embraced what it was and leaned into it heavily instead of trying to force it to be something it's not.
Sep 26, 2020 11:32 AM

Mar 2011
Man the last episode really drained my enthusiasm from the show as a whole. Was pretty good until last half of episode 12 and then 13 was pretty much massive cliche trope and not really entertaining in the way it displayed said tropes.
Sep 26, 2020 11:34 AM
Mar 2020
ribbonaffair said:
phantomfandom said:
Now I wanna see Anos parents face if Anos bring Lay home and said he's his boyfriend.

+1

LMFAO they totally should have done this

Haha agreed. Great bromance.

+ Best anime parents

Really prefer Anos VA op - glad they brought it back for the finale.

Overall, super fun show. Looked forward to it every week. Would love a season 2.
Sep 26, 2020 11:34 AM

Apr 2010
Sep 26, 2020 11:39 AM

Jul 2020
Nice finale with some great fighting scenes, yet I hoped this last episode would contain a bit more twist plot or more evil impact
Nonetheless, Great and fascinatingly overpowered anime overall. I really liked it.

We got ourselves a fusion Misha x Sasha, that was quite the hype for me. Unfortunately we didn't see much screen time while it lasted.

uhm.. I want to place a order for 10,000 mushroom gratins. Anos parents are Amazing!
I'm rooting for a second season!
Sep 26, 2020 11:41 AM
Jul 2019
I think the this anime needed season 2
Sep 26, 2020 11:42 AM
Apr 2020
The ending was perfect. I couldn't think of a better way to finish this story and bring it all together. I am not going to say this show is a masterpiece or anything but it was really enjoyable and such a satisfying ending.
Sep 26, 2020 11:44 AM

Aug 2008
A bland nothing of a show. I don't mind an OP protagonist but the asspulls made everything boring and all the characters had nothing of substance in them. Well animated but emotionless, destined to be forgotten about completely. Final episode was the worst of the lot. 5/10, not bad just... meh. Nothing here to stand out.

Has the usual harem of girls falling for the OP as well who of course ignores it entirely, must be a eunuch.
Sep 26, 2020 11:52 AM

Jul 2016
cenjo-san said:
Bahaha what an amazing finale lol.

Am I the only one who actually doesn't mind the second ver. of the op?

The Anos fan squad is too much bro, I love their song lol.

A third wife and 10,000 grandchildren xD. Show was garbo, but such a fun watch!

100% agree with everything you said lol.
Sep 26, 2020 11:54 AM

Jul 2020
The first couple of episodes made me wanna drop it, but then it became so stupid that it was fun and I actually started enjoying it.

Would not mind another season.
Sep 26, 2020 12:03 PM

Sep 2011
I kinda enjoyed this series but it was also kinda cringe. Hope, there is no season 2, because this felt like a fitting end to the series.
Sep 26, 2020 12:11 PM

Apr 2015
One epic battle for the final! Not disappointed at all. Got to love that Anos fanclub for singing mid battle for that power boost!

Merged Sasha and Misha was dope, too bad we didn't see much of that at all.

Overall a pretty solid Anime, gotta love overpowered MC with a lot of charisma! Girls were cute and man that OP sung by Anos is just a blessing to the ears!

8/10 Very generous and for certain a guilty pleasure. Would love to see a S2 one day.
Sep 26, 2020 12:13 PM

Jun 2015
Heck, you have to love the ending. From a mischievous point of view I do believe Anos is a new record holder on harem size. Fun aside. This was an excellent close. All the story threads came together and to say the final showdown was a blast would not do it justice!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 26, 2020 12:18 PM

Dec 2014
not gonna lie this was a fulfilling ending
Sep 26, 2020 12:29 PM

May 2019
This was pretty trash but it still turned out to be a very entertaining anime overall.

5/5 for the ep, 6/10 for the anime.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Sep 26, 2020 12:30 PM

Nov 2014
Ridiculous and fun. But was this an anime original ending? Felt like it.
Quality Queen.
Sep 26, 2020 12:31 PM
May 2020
Who knew songs would be real OP of the series.
Sep 26, 2020 12:39 PM

Jul 2019
I didn't expect this anime to be so wholesome and inspiring. And what a bromance! That was a great finale. I wouldn'd mind a season 2.
Life is a despicable endurance race
Sep 26, 2020 12:46 PM
Apr 2020
By the way in Light novel misa illuerous is Avos Dilhevia
What happened in anime that not make sense
I know kanon is lay
But if he dilhevia then I want explanation of sword tournament arc

See this

https://maou-gakuin.fandom.com/wiki/Misa_Ilioroagu

And this

https://maou-gakuin.fandom.com/wiki/Lay_Glanzudlii
Sep 26, 2020 12:47 PM
Jul 2020
Great Finaly i am going to miss Anos flexing on everyone.
Tha being said i am hoping for a season 2 like almost everyone else who has watched this show.
I am going to miss thi show for shure
Sep 26, 2020 12:57 PM
Oct 2012
localareanetwork said:
I'm just curious if this episode is not an original anime ending and is currently also depicted in the light novel?
Watched it and it seems an original ending. Still on Chapter 42 on the light novel.

It's not. The webnovel that I read is exactly like the anime, except with some changes that I believe to be also in the published light novel. Although it is true that there are a lot of some slice of life contents that were cut off in the anime, just like how people guessed at last eps thread.
The anime managed to nail every important stuffs except of some detailed things like how Lay was trying very hard to fool Anos into thinking that he is Shin instead of Kanon.

By the way the story has not ended from this point, because there is another Avos Dilhevia aside of Lay, as we have seen at the sword tournament.
Abhinandan2002 said:
By the way in Light novel misa illuerous is Avos Dilhevia
What happened in anime that not make sense
I know kanon is lay
But if he dilhevia then I want explanation of sword tournament arc

See this

https://maou-gakuin.fandom.com/wiki/Misa_Ilioroagu

And this

https://maou-gakuin.fandom.com/wiki/Lay_Glanzudlii

This is what happens when people don't read the novel and just checked the wiki i guess, but to answer this, the story has not ended and there is indeed another avos dilhevia aside of Lay. This is not anime original ending.
Sep 26, 2020 1:01 PM
Sep 2020
This anime is so good, i can watch it entire day
Sep 26, 2020 1:04 PM
May 2020
So the whole Misa thing was a big spoiler?
ina-astral said:

By the way the story has not ended from this point, because there is another Avos Dilhevia aside of Lay, as we have seen at the sword tournament.
This is what happens when people don't read the novel and just checked the wiki i guess, but to answer this, the story has not ended and there is indeed another avos dilhevia aside of Lay. This is not anime original ending.
Sep 26, 2020 1:12 PM
Oct 2012
novus_mihi said:
So the whole Misa thing was a big spoiler?
ina-astral said:

yep, a whole big spoiler. I haven't even reach that arc yet since I'm way too lazy to read the webnovel in raw.
But i've glimpsed few chapters of the next arc and that sensei and most of the students are forced to acknowledge Anos as the real demon king, albeit unwillingly. There is another homeroom teacher for their class and that guy is apparently a god race or their apostle i kinda forget

edit : it was indeed a god "「魔族の器を乗っ取って、神がここになんの用だ?」" = what are you god doing here while borrowing/using a demon race vessel?
edit2 : just checked this new arc is called daiseirei hen aka great spirit arc so i'm guessing the whole misa = avos fiasco will be explained in this arc
tornberryzSep 26, 2020 1:22 PM
Sep 26, 2020 1:13 PM

Feb 2015
This was a weird episode, lots effects and glam and all but it was very confusing, from faking his death to fighting this giant final boss with attacks that never made sense.
In the end I guess they defeat him but also even then was a bit weird, the classical up one attack and one guy seemes to be almost death and then come back. And then be fully restored with even more power.
I dunno, this just makes it confusing and not make much sense.
"Miharu denki desu"
Sep 26, 2020 1:15 PM

Apr 2020
The bromance was strong this episode. You have to love the overreactions of his parents. The fusion of Sasha and Misha looked great. I'm glad the Misa x Lay ship is still going.

I'd really like for a season. The only downside I really saw in this anime was the pacing of episode 12.
Sep 26, 2020 1:39 PM

Jan 2016
There are 2 kinda shows: those that try to be smart and deep and those that just wanna be fun

This is one of the latter ones and boy was it fun! I had a blast every damn week watching this and really hope that they announce season 2, especially with that cryptic message on Twitter

I also hope that we get an official localization of the light novels, but until then we have the webnovel
Sep 26, 2020 1:44 PM

Dec 2013
This show, It really knows what it is and what its audience wants, we got a conclusive ending, no character left behind, and so on, I would love for S2 but even then I am perfectly fine with this.

Anos / 10
Sep 26, 2020 1:52 PM

Jul 2014
Come on Silver Link, don't break your streak of second seasons with this show! :'(

What better way to end the show than with Anos singing the OP again xD.

Two waifus that can fuse into one? Damn nice! And what a gorgeous design.

You have to love the Fan Union. The fact that they get to sing in the middle of the battle is so dumb but they put so much effort into it and it looks so professional that you can't help but enjoy their performance lol.

I'm glad we were able to see Anos' parents one last time, that scene was just great. I love how accepting everyone is with the 3 brides and 10,000 kids xD. Relevant illustration about that... :D

Farewell my Demon King of Tyranny, farewell Sasha and Misha. This was such a good show, I'm really going to miss it.

Sep 26, 2020 1:59 PM
Aug 2020
Was I just imagining things or did Anos' voice actor actually sing the Opening song in the final episode? What a great idea!
Sep 26, 2020 2:01 PM

May 2018
So this time, Anos and Kanon team up and fight the evil with their nakama powers lol.

Good finale! I will miss OP harem master Anos and his ten thousand kids ;)

6/10
Sep 26, 2020 2:06 PM

Jan 2015
This was a very entertaining and fun series

9/10
Sep 26, 2020 2:16 PM

May 2018
Yep, that ends it..................................................................
Sep 26, 2020 2:16 PM
Aug 2018
It's a shame because the anime has some interesting idea but they rush everything (maybe it's less rushed in the LN) ?

They rush to make the "bad guy" as "really bad guy". First episode, in one second, the guy just want to kill Anos because reasons.
They rush to make human as "bad guy" (even if there were reason with brain washing).
They rush to get to war in two days and finish it in less than ten minutes.
They rush to get rid of the Seven Elder Demon Emperors. Wouldn't it have been so much better if Sasha and Misha deal with one of them instead of capturing four of them in one second ? (especially since the Elder Demon who are on Anos side did not accomplish else)

Also, for the whole show, the "Academy" has just been a joke, with teacher never supervising any test, students not understanding how strong Anos is ; teacher letting the tournament going when the Human academy was clearly cheating. One teacher stabbed Misha ten times but hey no problem, that's how the duel is supposed to go. Other human wanted to kill (or put stigma) on the demons, but, no problem, everything's normal.

It's too bad because the plot is interesting, some characters also are interesting. I wished we had more moments Emilia (the first teacher). In the same way as One Punch Man gets more interesting when not overpowered characters fight, we could have more "real fights" (instead of one-sided beatdown). Even though Emilia breakdown was "quick", at least you could understand a little of his motivation. While some students (like the guy who said to Anos "I hate you" while they have not talk at all and Anos never did anything to him seems just weird).

But, let's not forget, we got the new Genkidama (Goku needed the whole earth to kill Buu, Anos only needs his fanclub). Also, the parents of Anos were kinda cool too. Funny they don't mind their one month-old baby (and a few days, he grows up so fast !) to have ten thousand kids.

Maybe I'll read the LN if it's less rushed.

Rukodaime91Sep 26, 2020 2:21 PM
Sep 26, 2020 2:18 PM
Aug 2018
Byniavo said:
I will miss OP harem master Anos

Funny thing for an harem but in the last episodes we barely saw any Sasha/Misha and almost exclusively Anos/Lay...

Sep 26, 2020 2:21 PM

Sep 2007
I would have been happy if Anos' sacrifice by letting Lay "kill" him was the end but Jerga just had to go berserk again that Anos had to revive to save the day.

The only thing I liked about this episode was fusion Misha/Sasha was pretty awesome looking and we got a glimpse of Lay in Kanon armor...(not to mention Avos in his original Maou outfit)

Though Lay/Kanon having his 7 sources and Anos crushing them one by one in the
duel" seemed sort of......a weird plot hole?
(didn't some of his sources reincarnate? Why can he still have all the sources if they reincarnated separately or was that whole thing about the sources reincarnating a lie?)

tl;dr Nice series I guess, and that ending is conclusive enough I guess but I wouldn't mind either way if there was more and/or another season or if this was the end.

PS: Anos x Lay/Kanon bromance FTW
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Sep 26, 2020 2:23 PM
Aug 2018
Ikano said:

Though Lay/Kanon having his 7 sources and Anos crushing them one by one in the
duel" seemed sort of......a weird plot hole?
(

Yes, it's weird. Maybe we are missing some informations but if it was "that easy to get rid of Kanon's source", Anos should have been able to kill Kanon a long time ago.
Sep 26, 2020 2:33 PM
Jul 2018
This show is dumb as hell, but damn it if I didn't enjoy myself.
Sep 26, 2020 2:35 PM
Sep 2020
I need season 2 😭😭
Sep 26, 2020 2:48 PM

Sep 2017
Mediocre at best.

Bromance > Harem
Sep 26, 2020 3:19 PM

Mar 2014
10 thousand grandchildren... what a way to end the season LOL

Also, that brief glimpse we saw of Jerga's mother... IS THAT ANOS' CURRENT MOM?! Oh my god
Sep 26, 2020 3:44 PM

Dec 2019
Fuck, this anime was a pain to watch.
Sep 26, 2020 3:52 PM

Jun 2017
I think overall it was okay despite being super rushed. If S2 happens I'll watch it.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2020

115 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2020

123 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2020

122 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2020

101 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2020

106 by PrimeX »»
Feb 18, 8:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.