Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 13 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 26, 2020 7:55 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
EPIC AND BOMBASTIC FINALE, this is NOT just for show. If the plot to kill Hero Kanon wasn't enough, the additional requirement of a sword to nullify the original history of what was already true with Arnos, then I'd not know what to say if history would be rewritten THIS many times with revisions every now and then over the 2,000 years before and now the 2,000 years after. ALL THAT, meaning to kill the part of Avos Dilhevia and save the part of Hero Kanon that still resides within Ray, and replicate everything that was set in stone.

If that's not enough, the infamy of the curse STILL doesn't stop with Jerga, and the rest follows up with Arnos's diversion of a spell. Now it's not the Hero Kanon and Demon King Arnos, it's Hero Ray and Demon King Arnos, together as one to finish off the age-old hatred. The entire ordeal done with everyone's power and also the Arnos Fan Club, it was MAGNIFICENCE from start to finish.

And the harem keeps growing to the dismay of Anos's parents, but it's ALL A-OK!

Never expected this generic OP fantasy LN show to keep on surprising me, and Silver Link, what a profound choice to choose to go all-out to adapt with inept precision.

"Let the world be filled with love..." what a way to end this show on a HIGH, REMARKABLE note.
KANLen09Oct 1, 2020 11:31 AM
Sep 26, 2020 7:58 AM

Feb 2018
Maou and Yuusha is back, I like the transformation of Sasha and Misha, they became one. Eleonora what are you saying, lol ... after all, I was a little bored with that final fight but the music managed to make up for that flaw. Looks like Anos's parents were shocked when Anos brought in a new girl, lol. three wife aren't bad either.
Sep 26, 2020 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
So we're getting to witness more of Anos' demon lord magic even after all these 2000 years...

It's another rushed episode if you ask me. Somehow, they wanted to give Lay some spotlight too in the battle. Nothing really changed about his character. They wanted to make this finale look like some epic thriller but everything feels forced to the end including that song by his classmates. Meh show, not going to miss it.
Sep 26, 2020 8:00 AM

Jan 2009
I'm just curious if this episode is not an original anime ending and is currently also depicted in the light novel?
Watched it and it seems an original ending. Still on Chapter 42 on the light novel.
hah.
Sep 26, 2020 8:00 AM

May 2014
Anos with the touching ultimate sacrifice...though did anyone actually think he'd stay dead XD

Loved how the fan club sang during the frickin final boss, how epic. And Sasha and Misha combined form was pretty good.

Yes, the plot was iffy, but it doesn't really matter because of the sheer entertainment value derived from Anos. Fun show overall.
Sep 26, 2020 8:04 AM

Apr 2020
I thought Anos was really dead, but he's not.

The transformation from Sasha and Misha's combination, their change seemed so perfect! and the song performed by Anos's fans, it was great, and it matched the fight between Ray and Anos against the Jerga

When anos brought Eleanor to her house, anos's mom reaction was funny!

overall 7/10
Sep 26, 2020 8:32 AM

Oct 2019
Nice, fitting finale despite alot of materials skipped but they did well. Those Anos fangirls actually could be an idol instead. Lol
Sep 26, 2020 8:35 AM
Jul 2020
BEST BROMANCE OF THE SEASON
Sep 26, 2020 8:47 AM

Oct 2017
Anos op till the end. Just cause his source is destroyed doesn't mean he's dead. He even created an origin magic to restore his source from an attack he's already faced, just how much more op will he become.

Anos and Kanon/Lay were both great and they can finally be friends like they always wanted to. Also looks like the demons acknowledge Anos as their King.

Heh Eleonor joins the harem and with 10000 children bonus too. Misha and Sasha's combined form was so pretty but ofc I prefer them seperated cause I really like both of them.

As a guy who loves watching animes with ultra op protags I sure had a lot of fun watching this anime.

Started reading the Light Novel but lol there's only three english translated volumes and anime covers all of them so hopefully we'll get season 2 or else I want more translated volumes asap.
MegamiRemSep 26, 2020 11:04 AM
Sep 26, 2020 9:31 AM

Feb 2016
Typical Anos behaviour, staying composed till the end.

Even though I don't hate OP MCs, it's hard to find animes nowadays where the series is really enjoyable having a protag like that. This show kept me entertained till the final episode though it felt a bit rushed.

I'm hoping for the 2nd season announcement soon as there's enough source material. Vol 8 of the LN releasing on 10th Oct.

Feb 2019
I need season 2 right the fuck now. The AOTS is over and idk what to do with myself. What an awesome conclusion to an amazing show. Despite how OP Anos is the side characters, chemistry and the general story were all so good that it just sucked you in and made you fall in love with the world. I’m definitely gonna pick up the books this weekend/next week. Another W for silverlink.
Jul 2017
Damn really love this anime, (8/10) i hope there will be season 2
Sep 26, 2020 9:37 AM

Jul 2010
The ending seemed really rushed. I do hope there will be a second season, but it's probably unlikely.
Sep 26, 2020 9:39 AM

Aug 2013
Anos and Lay were fighting perfectly together against Jerga.

Anos fight against Lay/Kanon was rushed. It didn't felt like Lay was fighting at full power.

Misha and Sasha combination looked good.

Anos fan union was at it again. Pretty good song if you ask me.

This needs a second season. definitely going to pick the LN/WN.

Sep 26, 2020 9:45 AM

Feb 2017
Season 2 Season 2 Season 2

Give us Season 2 please
Sep 26, 2020 9:52 AM

Feb 2020
I was thinking to this Give this Anime a 10!!
but the ending was a little............. Weird!! Don't ask me why.....it was different from the past 12 episodes!!

Still a Really GREAT Anime!! 9/10

Hope it gets a second season tho it is very unlikely to happen!!

BTW....I was a little lost at the conversations between Anos and kanon!!Can anyone explain it to me in simple terms!! Like what Kanon wanted to do and why was Anos trying to stop him!!
Sep 26, 2020 9:53 AM

Dec 2014
Good episode, very cool and felt very conclusive.

Is this episode anime original? Kinda felt like it because of how conclusive it was or did they follow the novels here?

Anos is once again too OP for his own good, did you really think I would die just because you destroyed my source? I had a good laugh and such an 'of course' moment with that. I did actually think he was dead for a while because Kanon pierced his source.

Overall, this was definitely one of the most enjoyable OP protagonist magic school themed LN adaptation I have seen in a very long time. The OP protagonist shows are generally not my thing but Anos makes it work because of his raw charisma, something most of peers solely lack. It made the show so much more fun, almost self aware at points and very entertaining. Would totally watch a 2nd season if there is one.

8/10
Sep 26, 2020 9:54 AM

Jan 2014
I love his parents. Best parents of any show.
Sep 26, 2020 9:55 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
What a great last episode, loved this series from the beginning to the end, we need more main characters like Anos... I would love to see a second season.
9/10, best non-sequel show of the season for me
Sep 26, 2020 10:01 AM

Jun 2020
tatsuhisa suzuki's version of the OP again! for the last episode♡

that last fight was all over the place, i felt so overwhelmed LOL

anos x lay tho♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ they make a great pair & i'll miss anos sama, i really enjoyed this anime, it was easy to watch & very pretty to watch as well. bomb ED♡

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Sep 26, 2020 10:07 AM
Jul 2018
Last one boys.
Amazing fight scenes, op with rawish effect, goosebumps achieved. And now, Anos mkm has to feed +10001 more Hahahhahah
Sep 26, 2020 10:07 AM
Nov 2011
After episode 12 felt super rushed, glad we got a very satisfying finale. Now to wait for either a season 2 that may never happen, or the novels to get translated :')
Sep 26, 2020 10:08 AM
Jul 2018
kageromero said:
After episode 12 felt super rushed, glad we got a very satisfying finale. Now to wait for either a season 2 that may never happen, or the novels to get translated :')

I feel that there wont be another season. Unless they want to squeeze and make some extra money but it wont feel right.
Sep 26, 2020 10:09 AM

Jul 2017
the bromance is strong with this one lol. Though I don't mind, much better than that useless harem secretly idol group. Seriously wtf is up with them lmao it's like they're only purpose is to turn this series into a psuedo-musical

Overall it was an ok show tbh. I did like Anos' ridiculously OPness at times like when dealing with the overly cocky people (kinda like Kakegurui) but sometimes it just got a bit too much when Anos was able to solve literally everything so easily

Character wise Leo was the only one interesting imo apart from Anos. The rest were just fodder harem members as every light novel needs. The parents though were fukin awesome, wish they got their own spinoff :P

too OP/10
Sep 26, 2020 10:09 AM
Aug 2018
Awesome show loved every episode of it, hoping for a second season.

9/10
Sep 26, 2020 10:11 AM
Sep 2020
Want another season to see demon king as a father of 10,000 children
Sep 26, 2020 10:11 AM
Aug 2019
Op song is sung by the Anos VA again.
Great finale, that was epic felt like the Anos and Lay was rushed.
Misha and Sasha became one well they technically originally the same person.
The Fan union singing again, honestly the music this episode was really great too.
That Anos and Lay team up to take down Jerga was really epic. The bromance between these two is really great.
Aww, Lay and Misa hug, this ship is cute.
So Elenore became Anos's magic now.

This series was such a fun ride didn't expect much from it but it sure was enjoyable. The animation was really great too.

Can we get a season 2 please if possible

Sep 26, 2020 10:16 AM
Sep 2015
Now I wanna see Anos parents face if Anos bring Lay home and said he's his boyfriend.
Sep 26, 2020 10:17 AM

Sep 2012
I think that was a pretty darn good ending. 8/10.
Sep 26, 2020 10:20 AM

Jun 2020
phantomfandom said:
Now I wanna see Anos parents face if Anos bring Lay home and said he's his boyfriend.

+1

LMFAO they totally should have done this

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Sep 26, 2020 10:23 AM
Mar 2014
That was a great ending, did not dissapoint.
Just everything I expected.

Nice short story.
Sep 26, 2020 10:23 AM
Nov 2010
Kind of sad the final arc was really rushed. Could have had like 3 more episodes to spread it out. Still, I enjoyed the anime for what it is as a whole.
Sep 26, 2020 10:26 AM

Apr 2019
trash objectively but fun as fuck to watch. Don't think this needs a second season.

Sep 26, 2020 10:30 AM
Dec 2017
phantomfandom said:

They already have 10k grandkids, so probably they won't care.
Archfiend836 said:

BTW....I was a little lost at the conversations between Anos and kanon!!Can anyone explain it to me in simple terms!! Like what Kanon wanted to do and why was Anos trying to stop him!!

Kanon wanted to sacrifice himself disguised as Avos so Jerga's curse would disperse and humans will stop hating demons. Anos did it instead.
Sep 26, 2020 10:31 AM
Jul 2018
Bahaha what an amazing finale lol.

Am I the only one who actually doesn't mind the second ver. of the op?

The Anos fan squad is too much bro, I love their song lol.

A third wife and 10,000 grandchildren xD. Show was garbo, but such a fun watch!
Sep 26, 2020 10:36 AM

Nov 2010
A nice ride. Such a comical ending for the series.

Wouldn't mind a second season of this.
Sep 26, 2020 10:46 AM
Jul 2019
I had a feeling that Anos will sing the OP. And that "death" gave me Code Geass season 2 vibes except Lelouch of the Resurrection was canon. Fan Union song was really good ngl, have to check that out. Eleanor getto!

What an amazing end to an amazing series. This is one of the most entertaining anime I've seen in a while. Bullshit after bullshit yet it didn't feel like bullshit at all. It's both serious and satirical at the same time that you can't do anything but sit back and enjoy the ride. Really made my Sundays better. In terms of enjoyment, definitely the best one this season. Objectively trash, but whatever.

8/10. We want season 2! Saw the sales of LN, they are selling.
SomeGuyWithHairSep 26, 2020 10:51 AM
Sep 26, 2020 10:49 AM
Jul 2019
cenjo-san said:

Am I the only one who actually doesn't mind the second ver. of the op?

I prefer this one tbh. The deepness of his voice contrasts with the instruments making it balanced and harmonious.
Sep 26, 2020 10:55 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Lol, quite the tense finale to end what has been a fairly entertaining show in all honesty.

Anos's OPness knows no bounds but it was nice to see a tag-team between Hero and Demon Kong for a change. A month old Demon King and a very old Hero, what better team could one possibly cook up xD.

Expected a big fight given the episode title but I suppose it's safe to say now that it far exceeded my expectations lol.

Whatever the case, it's great that Ray can go back to be his beloved. Lol, this was literally thrown at us almost out of the blue but I approve!

Plot-wise however, Ray turning out to be Avos Dilhedia is questionable but, that aside, it was a nice cliffhanger last week.

Anos's parents completely chill about 10k grandkids is a little worrying I must say lol. The Harem just keeps growing, doesn't it?

Damn, the Op though. Props to the VA for nailing it! Goes to show why he's a successful artist too.

It's nice to hear that this show is quite successful too. With the likes of this and Hamefura last season, here's to hoping Silver Link can finally go uptrend and profit. Wouldn't mind a second season of this at all.

I wonder if there's going to be a more OP character than Anos soon. Even his heartbeats are lethal, power scaling is off the charts in this one.

Going to settle with a 6/10 here.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 26, 2020 10:56 AM

Mar 2015
I really liked this anime, very entertaining to see Anos doing OP things. Good waifus and bromance. One of the anime that I enjoy the most this season. A second season will always be welcome ☺️
My Candies:

My bonus Candies:
Sep 26, 2020 11:01 AM
Apr 2020
Good anime, can't really make a season 2 off this sadly since everything has been solved now.
Sep 26, 2020 11:02 AM
May 2019
The only thing I liked about the last episode was the ending scene with Anos's parents.
The other parts were just mehh....
Sep 26, 2020 11:03 AM

Jun 2019
I thought Anos died but lol. Also, Misha and Sasha's true form was gorgeous.
Anos's harem is growing with his 10,000 kids.
I enjoyed this show quite a lot. Didn't expect it to do so well but it was a good show for me.
Sep 26, 2020 11:04 AM

May 2020
Very good, we need more of this amazing thing
Sep 26, 2020 11:05 AM
Sep 2018
Someone Please tell me that there will be anime seperate version of the fan union song from this episode its probably one of the best composed pieces ive heard in a long while also man was this episode good
Sep 26, 2020 11:16 AM
Mar 2019
i think season 2 its possible in tweeter of the anime put an image

for me its a good anime its not tipical as others

Sep 26, 2020 11:28 AM

Apr 2020
Just because Anos died, does not mean he's dead.

I loved this anime, Anos is the best OP main character ever.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Sep 26, 2020 11:32 AM
Nov 2010
That was close. For a minute I didn't know if we'd get an over-the-top ass-pull ending. I'm not complaining, it's what I came for!

We had every trope you could possibly imagine, from magical girl transformations and power of friendship moments, to background singing and the last-second villian 'I was wrong moment.' Not to mention Avos' standard, "you didn't actaully think I'd die if you just killed me" moments.

This anime was great. Not because it was a truly great anime, but because it embraced what it was and leaned into it heavily instead of trying to force it to be something it's not.
Sep 26, 2020 11:32 AM

Mar 2011
Man the last episode really drained my enthusiasm from the show as a whole. Was pretty good until last half of episode 12 and then 13 was pretty much massive cliche trope and not really entertaining in the way it displayed said tropes.
Sep 26, 2020 11:34 AM
Mar 2020
ribbonaffair said:
phantomfandom said:

+1

LMFAO they totally should have done this

Haha agreed. Great bromance.

+ Best anime parents

Really prefer Anos VA op - glad they brought it back for the finale.

Overall, super fun show. Looked forward to it every week. Would love a season 2.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2020

115 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2020

123 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2020

122 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2020

101 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2020

106 by PrimeX »»
Feb 18, 8:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.