Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2020 2:20 PM

Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This ep showed the characters' lives outside of gaming. Ye Xiu's twin brother Ye Qiu finally made an appearance and both brothers are done after one cup of wine. xD
Sep 25, 2020 5:31 PM
Sep 2020
People who have the premium version of Tencent's app are getting episodes 1 week early, so instead of just episode 1, those people get episodes 1 & 2 this week and will get episode 3 next week while non-members get episode 2.
Sep 25, 2020 7:24 PM
Nov 2012
JimmyThreeHorns said:
People who have the premium version of Tencent's app are getting episodes 1 week early, so instead of just episode 1, those people get episodes 1 & 2 this week and will get episode 3 next week while non-members get episode 2.

Peasantry has reached a new low god why pepehands
Sep 26, 2020 2:47 PM

May 2009
Thread Cleaned

Same thing as my clean of episode one:

Please do not ask where to watch or post links to copyrighted, non-fair use material (streaming websites, direct download, torrents, etc). Posts asking where to watch are removed without notice.

I left post #2 so it would help clear up things a bit for the people who don't understand why episode two is already accessible for some people. However, please do not turn this thread in a conversation about Tencent and why you agree/disagree with how the anime is being distributed. Off-topic posts will be removed. You're free from making a new thread outside the episode discussion if that's a topic you want to discuss.
Sep 27, 2020 4:34 AM

Dec 2012
Lord Grim up to his blackmail shenanigans again and twin brother stopping by. Looks like next week we're going to Heavenly Domain.
Sep 27, 2020 12:25 PM
Jun 2016
I'm quite sad that in the anime they didn't put the boss (Chen Guo) thinking that Ye Qiu was Ye Xiu for a while (like in the novel, from what I remember), but instead she instantly discovered that they were different people. I wanted to see her being trolled :(
Sep 28, 2020 5:22 AM

Apr 2020
Someone can tell me what is the schedule? I thought it was weekly but looks like it's not. Is it twice per week?
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Sep 28, 2020 6:27 AM

Aug 2013
So he Ye Qiu is his twin brother. I think that was mentioned last season.

Lord Grim shows no mercy.

Sep 28, 2020 7:48 AM

May 2018
Is Su Mucheng going to join the Happy Guild?
Sep 28, 2020 7:49 AM

Oct 2018
Imma jump in to show today :D
Sep 28, 2020 8:37 AM
Mar 2019
I kinda wish they would have just a small intro to the rest of the family. Are they super wealthy bankers or something? they look like they have rich family but i wonder what their parents do :^
Sep 28, 2020 10:32 AM
Jun 2016
benbo46 said:
I kinda wish they would have just a small intro to the rest of the family. Are they super wealthy bankers or something? they look like they have rich family but i wonder what their parents do :^

You will know in the future :)
Sep 28, 2020 10:33 AM
Jun 2016
Gorochu said:
Is Su Mucheng going to join the Happy Guild?

Sep 28, 2020 11:41 PM

Jul 2017
Oh fuck, didn't realize episode 2 already dropped a few days back along with the first one. Good thing I found about it at least now.

OP song was not bad, I don't listen to Chinese music much but this was okay. The melody had a Vickeblanka vibe to it.

Regarding the actual episode, it was eh. BUT, I did like seeing Guo Che again, and Su Mucheng is nice as always. Their interactions in the second half of the episode was solid. I'm still amazed this show got me to like 3 females from it to a solid degree.
Sep 29, 2020 10:20 AM

Mar 2016
This was another meh episode. It doesn’t feel like much soul to the character interactions at all, even though they were presented as realistic as possible.

At least the ED theme is good.
Sep 30, 2020 3:49 AM
Sep 2020
Can anyone tell me what's the title of the background song(woman singing) when his twin went back home? 21:18 start time
Sep 30, 2020 4:14 AM
Sep 2020
shadx2 said:
Can anyone tell me what's the title of the background song(woman singing) when his twin went back home? 21:18 start time

I think the song is called Stay With Me Forever. You can find it and the other songs from the season on here: https://www.kuwo.cn/album_detail/15792659
Sep 30, 2020 4:49 AM
Sep 2020
JimmyThreeHorns said:
shadx2 said:

I think the song is called Stay With Me Forever. You can find it and the other songs from the season on here: https://www.kuwo.cn/album_detail/15792659
JimmyThreeHorns said:
shadx2 said:

Thanks but it's a different song. Nvm i found it https://youtu.be/JrOWSx0reRE this needs more love
Sep 30, 2020 10:10 PM

Oct 2017
Good to see Su Mucheng again, she's so adorable. I love her interactions with Ye Xiu. Also Ye Qiu and Ye Xiu's part was hilarious.
Oct 1, 2020 11:02 PM
Sep 2020
Not as big a fan of this episode as I was of the first.
  • We've been seeing Ye Xiu vs the 10th server guilds too much and without a lot of the details that differentiated the encounters in the web novel, they feel too repetitive. That isn't to say I wanted those details kept in; that would've resulted I'm this arc being even longer and as fun as it is to see Ye Xiu messing with these guys, the sooner we get to the Heavenly Domain, the better. I have to admit, though, seeing Blue River working with Ye Xiu against the other guilds is a nice send off for the character as we probably won't be seeing him for a while and we even see his replacement in the preview for next episode.
  • There's been a lot more talking in these first 2 episodes than there were in season 1. I don't think that's a bad thing. While the action is what got me into TKA, the characters are what got me to stay. Plus, it allows for better exposition; i think this was the first time in the show that they actually explained what the Heavenly Domain is.
  • I really liked the visits from Ye Qiu and Su Mucheng, but I felt it was lacking in conflict. The problem between the brothers was settled pretty quickly and after that, the entire thing was just those 4 characters hanging out. But as a fan of slice of life shows, I didn't mind it too much.
  • The Opening is fine. The music is my least favorite of the 3, but I definitely prefer the visuals to that of season 1. I still like the stylized visuals of the OVA best, though. The Ending is more fun, and I love the characters using random stuff as instruments (especially Wei Chen using fast food as a saxophone).
  • Looks like things should be picking up next episode with a bit more focus on the pro players, both in the tournament scene and with them interacting with Ye Xiu. Can't wait for some of the lesser known captains to show up.
I would say this is a weaker episode than the first, but I still enjoyed it quite a bit.
Oct 2, 2020 5:36 AM
Oct 2020
This is one of the top and it's live drama no.1
Oct 2, 2020 5:50 AM

Mar 2016
The episode was enjoyable in the second half. Nothing much important was depicted here. Though the preview for the next episode was intriguing.
Oct 4, 2020 2:43 PM
Sep 2017
Both bros definitely lightweights when it comes to drinking, lol. Anyone else having trouble reading the subs because they use white font no matter what color the background is?
Oct 5, 2020 9:56 PM
Apr 2018
LORD GRIM having Fun!

"The other guilds are still there. My Account has to stay Online. You know, to Motivate them."

Everybody be like "Somebody go destroy his Wi-Fi!"

"He's got everything under control?"

YE XIU : You're a God. You stayed Alive. We need lucky dogs like you.

SU MUCHENG & YE QIU visits YE XIU for New Year.

Overall, an adorable episode.

Thank You :)
Oct 5, 2020 10:13 PM
Apr 2018
MegamiRem said:
Good to see Su Mucheng again, she's so adorable. I love her interactions with Ye Xiu. Also Ye Qiu and Ye Xiu's part was hilarious.

Yeah! That was an Adorable episode. SU MUCHENG is Adorable & so is YE XIU.
YE XIU's having fun in teasing others.
Oct 10, 2020 9:54 AM

Dec 2014
If it isn't clear already. Su-Mucheng is best girl. <3
Oct 12, 2020 4:52 AM

Oct 2017
Nigran said:
I'm quite sad that in the anime they didn't put the boss (Chen Guo) thinking that Ye Qiu was Ye Xiu for a while (like in the novel, from what I remember), but instead she instantly discovered that they were different people. I wanted to see her being trolled :(

I am happy they went this route, in the live action it was kinda cringe seeing her being trolled and set a tone that Ye Qiu was kinda of a bad person not just a troll, also in the live action it were 40 min episodes so it had more time to develop the "prank".
Oct 15, 2020 3:14 PM
Jun 2016
Planas said:
Nigran said:

I am happy they went this route, in the live action it was kinda cringe seeing her being trolled and set a tone that Ye Qiu was kinda of a bad person not just a troll, also in the live action it were 40 min episodes so it had more time to develop the "prank".

Well, it's pretty funny in the Novel :/
Dec 4, 2020 6:02 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Good happy new year episode, and it was nice to see his brother xD he really made his name famous
Apr 7, 2021 4:29 PM

Feb 2008
"We need lucky dogs like you." rofl. XD
May 19, 2021 5:38 AM

Apr 2018
Lmao the brother bond was so wholesome. They're so similar yet so different.
OST was beautiful

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 30, 2021 12:58 AM

Dec 2012
Dem 2 options.
LMAO at Ye leaving his account online to motivate them.
New Year.
Mucheng.
Ye brother is back.
They're twins. His name is Ye Qiu.
Little Dot died? No!!!!!
Both Ye getting drunk with 1 glass.
Mucheng!!!
Dat ending.

It breaks my heart that Mucheng is still with Excellent Era and not with her future husbando Ye Xiu. Someone free her from the darkness. The OP song is good, but All Star OP is better. The insert song is pretty good.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 9, 2021 9:51 PM

Mar 2016
Pretty chill OP and a nice upbeat ED

Nice to see a more real-life day to day slice of life with Ye Qiu and Ye Xiu, they may be twins but they're worlds apart, nice to see them get along as brothers would.
Jul 9, 2023 11:38 PM

Aug 2019
Those other guilds don't know when to give up

I was not expecting him to have a twin brother.

More topics from this board

» Any updates?

Heathcliff_711 - Nov 20, 2023

4 by Percym1-0 »»
Nov 21, 2023 7:28 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 2 Episode 3 Discussion

Xealias - Oct 2, 2020

30 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Sep 4, 2023 10:52 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Tyrel - Dec 4, 2020

53 by Sun_Chan »»
Jul 11, 2023 12:35 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 2 Episode 11 Discussion

AlecGH - Nov 27, 2020

13 by Sun_Chan »»
Jul 10, 2023 11:56 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Doutei-kun - Nov 20, 2020

17 by Sun_Chan »»
Jul 10, 2023 11:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.