Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 12, 2020 1:50 AM

Aug 2016
I normally go to bed 1 or 2 AM and sleep to 7 AM for work, but when I got good Anime's and Games I might stay up to 4-5 AM

Nov 12, 2020 6:42 AM
Jul 2020
justdoingmyJOB said:
kiwixcoke said:
My sleep schedule is, whenever I'm tried I sleep. And it's been like that for months, no set schedule or specific time during the day.. So it's a really weird schedule

I actually prefer to have a flexible sleeping schedule like what you have mentioned. The idea of "sleep when tired" seems like very unhealthy to the health experts as this means that no fixed sleeping schedule, which in turn increasing the risk of exposing to cancer cells(according to the health studies, yeah).

Just the life of a software developer i guess :/
Nov 12, 2020 6:42 AM
Jul 2020
justdoingmyJOB said:
kiwixcoke said:
My sleep schedule is, whenever I'm tried I sleep. And it's been like that for months, no set schedule or specific time during the day.. So it's a really weird schedule

I actually prefer to have a flexible sleeping schedule like what you have mentioned. The idea of "sleep when tired" seems like very unhealthy to the health experts as this means that no fixed sleeping schedule, which in turn increasing the risk of exposing to cancer cells(according to the health studies, yeah).

Nov 12, 2020 7:05 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
I sleep usually between 10 - 11 PM and wake up at 4 - 5 AM , on day off I could stay up to 11:30 PM and wake up at 6 AM in the morning.

Basically I am not a nocturnal :)

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Nov 12, 2020 10:11 AM

Aug 2020
flottings said:
I normally go to bed 1 or 2 AM and sleep to 7 AM for work, but when I got good Anime's and Games I might stay up to 4-5 AM

It's nice that you only need at most 6 hours sleep. 6 hours sleep for me is just too less. I need at least 7 hours sleep so that I can live my day normally without feeling tired all the time.
Real life is boring, so I immerse myself deep into the virtual fantasies of animes...
Nov 12, 2020 10:15 AM

Aug 2020
kiwixcoke said:
justdoingmyJOB said:

Haha Ikr. I'm currently doing science-related degree in university and I always have a strong feeling that in the future life of me having a science-related career, I will do that too in order to increase my efficiency of utilising my not-feeling-too-tired time. Let it be 2-4AM or even not sleeping for a day, as long as I'm not that tired, I guess I will just stay up.
Real life is boring, so I immerse myself deep into the virtual fantasies of animes...
Nov 12, 2020 10:18 AM

Aug 2020
Rinrinka said:
I sleep usually between 10 - 11 PM and wake up at 4 - 5 AM , on day off I could stay up to 11:30 PM and wake up at 6 AM in the morning.

Basically I am not a nocturnal :)

Congratulations on having a very healthy sleeping schedule man! I wish I could sleep early and wake up early too. But dude I just really hate the morning vibes, morning breaths, sunlight... all those morning things, yeah. So I always sleep until the afternoon in order to skip the morning period😅
Nov 12, 2020 10:21 AM

Jul 2017
As of late, I've been normally going to sleep around 10-11pm and wake up around 6 am. Usually, it's all of over the place and everything. I know when I don't get enough sleep, I wake up with a headache.

。*✲゚*♡(o•ᴗ•o)♡*✲゚*。

Nov 12, 2020 10:33 AM

Jul 2011
Go to bed between 12-1am and wake up at 6-7am.

Nov 12, 2020 7:20 PM
日野森雫

Apr 2019
my sleep schedule is wrecked. I go to bed around 11pm and i wake up at 4am. i'd say i have a perfectly normal sleep schedule
Nov 13, 2020 4:58 AM

Aug 2020
Araberu said:
my sleep schedule is wrecked. I go to bed around 11pm and i wake up at 4am. i'd say i have a perfectly normal sleep schedule

5 hours sleep a day? Is that enough for you? Sounds too less to me :( I will surely have a headache and keep on yawning for the next whole day.
Nov 13, 2020 7:57 PM

May 2020
it's pretty random sometimes I fall asleep at 8 am and sometimes I fall asleep at 10pm. usually I try to go to sleep before three but the amount of sleep I get can be from 3-5 hours but there are times where I get 10...
Nov 13, 2020 9:07 PM

Apr 2018
Most of the time, I go to bed around 11 pm and then wake up and leave bed at 5.30 am. I used to wake up in the mid of night alot but it rarely happens nowadays.
Nov 13, 2020 9:21 PM

Feb 2019
completely random, my classes are all online due to lockdown the whole year so it doesn't matter when I am awake. sometimes I go to sleep at 8am, sometimes I go to sleep at 10pm.
in my city (melbourne) in australia covid restrictions are the tightest, so social interaction is illegal anyway. the restrictions are being relaxed slowly now tho
Nov 13, 2020 11:58 PM

Sep 2007
I usually sleep at around 3-4 AM and wake up at around noon-1pm.
Nov 14, 2020 6:38 AM

Aug 2020
DarkShame2 said:

Exactly the same for me. Btw sometimes I will fall asleep at around 5-7 AM although I went to bed at around 3-4 AM.
Nov 14, 2020 10:55 PM

Aug 2020
fsharp_asharp said:
Most of the time sleep at night, wake up in the morning (around 8 a.m.). I've had some problems with insomnia earlier this year which made me realise how bad for me was going to sleep late at night, so I had to fix my sleeping schedule.

Is that scientifically proven though? Or is that because you sleep late at night but wake up early in the morning , which results in not having enough sleep, which in turn possibly causes insomnia. I mean, it's not about the time you hit the sack, but the length of sleeptime matters.
Nov 14, 2020 10:58 PM

Jul 2020
I don’t sleep enough. It’s around 12am-1am when I finally fall asleep, then it’ll be about 7am-8am when I wake up and I can’t fall back to sleep. Shit bugs me tbh.
Nov 15, 2020 3:15 AM

Jan 2020
justdoingmyJOB said:

Is that scientifically proven though? Or is that because you sleep late at night but wake up early in the morning , which results in not having enough sleep, which in turn possibly causes insomnia. I mean, it's not about the time you hit the sack, but the length of sleeptime matters.

I don't know, but I meant that now I tend to go to sleep around midnight and wake up at 8, so I do get 7-8 hours of sleep per night. And I do feel that it's better for me this way so I stick to my current schedule, I don't feel as drained of energy as I felt before.
Nov 15, 2020 6:46 PM

Aug 2020
fsharp_asharp said:
justdoingmyJOB said:

I don't know, but I meant that now I tend to go to sleep around midnight and wake up at 8, so I do get 7-8 hours of sleep per night. And I do feel that it's better for me this way so I stick to my current schedule, I don't feel as drained of energy as I felt before.

Great to hear that! Hope you are able to stick to that schedule as long as possible since it sounds healthy to me.
Nov 16, 2020 10:37 PM

Aug 2020
Illuminatli said:
I usually go to bed between 10 and 11 pm and then I sleep until 10-11 am.

Wait so you are a long sleeper. Or are you just lying on the bed and not falling asleep until sometime at midnight? That sounds too long imo.
Nov 17, 2020 2:17 AM

Jun 2020
justdoingmyJOB said:
DarkShame2 said:

Exactly the same for me. Btw sometimes I will fall asleep at around 5-7 AM although I went to bed at around 3-4 AM.

youre literally the same as me, sometimes i sleep super late and wake up early but i cant fall asleep even at night lol
Nov 17, 2020 2:20 AM

Mar 2019
I sleep in the morning and wake up in the morning
Nov 17, 2020 3:27 AM

Apr 2019
my sleeping schedule loops every few weeks. One week im going to bed at 8:30 PM and waking up at 6AM and the next week I'm going to bed at 4AM and then waking up at 8AM for school and then going back to bed at 2PM. It's very painful, it's like I live in a constant state of jet lag.
Nov 17, 2020 3:30 AM

May 2017
i try to keep mine very fixed. go to bed at midnight and wake up at 7:30 am. unless i go out i dont really change it that much
Nov 17, 2020 4:17 AM

Oct 2012
justdoingmyJOB said:
Illuminatli said:
I usually go to bed between 10 and 11 pm and then I sleep until 10-11 am.

Wait so you are a long sleeper. Or are you just lying on the bed and not falling asleep until sometime at midnight? That sounds too long imo.

I usually fall asleep without problems, but between 3 and 8 am I often lie awake for hours and can't sleep. In the morning, when most people get up, I fall back asleep and wake up at around 11 am.
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

Then why am I dead?
Nov 17, 2020 5:29 AM

Aug 2020
Promethazine said:
justdoingmyJOB said:

sometimes i sleep super late and wake up early but i cant fall asleep even at night lol

you're essentially the same as me too :D
Nov 17, 2020 5:30 AM

Aug 2020
SynthwaveCrusade said:
I sleep in the morning and wake up in the morning

Do you even sleep bruhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Nov 17, 2020 7:36 AM

Aug 2020
Fruit_Punch said:
my sleeping schedule loops every few weeks. One week im going to bed at 8:30 PM and waking up at 6AM and the next week I'm going to bed at 4AM and then waking up at 8AM for school and then going back to bed at 2PM. It's very painful, it's like I live in a constant state of jet lag.

Tbh, I can truly feel your pain. I'm guaranteed to wake up at 8:30 AM every Monday for my online class and then going back to bed at 11PM. It's very painful as my regular sleeping schedule is from 4-5:30 AM to 12:15-1:30 PM and then suddenly I have to wake up that early.
Nov 17, 2020 7:39 AM

Aug 2020
Tune_Punch said:
i try to keep mine very fixed. go to bed at midnight and wake up at 7:30 am. unless i go out i dont really change it that much

That's a good practice. Although I sleep late at midnight and wake up late in the afternoon, I will ensure that this sleeping schedule of mine is consistent. This has proven to be healthy by the health experts.
Nov 17, 2020 7:47 AM

Aug 2020
Illuminatli said:
justdoingmyJOB said:

I usually fall asleep without problems, but between 3 and 8 am I often lie awake for hours and can't sleep. In the morning, when most people get up, I fall back asleep and wake up at around 11 am.

Allow me to make some logical analogous interpretations here:
1) 10-11 pm to 3 am is your sleeping time
2) 3-8 am is your supposed-to-wake-up-and-do-something and unable-to-fallen-asleep time
3) 8-11 am is your "naptime"
IMO, you should just wake up between 3-8 am and find something meaningful to do. At least not just lying awake on the bed for hours doing nothing and not sleeping. It's a waste of time.
Nov 17, 2020 7:55 AM

Apr 2019
justdoingmyJOB said:
Fruit_Punch said:

Tbh, I can truly feel your pain. I'm guaranteed to wake up at 8:30 AM every Monday for my online class and then going back to bed at 11PM. It's very painful as my regular sleeping schedule is from 4-5:30 AM to 12:15-1:30 PM and then suddenly I have to wake up that early.

The worst part about it is I'll try to fix my sleep schedule by pulling an all nighter on the weekend, and I'll be super tired but then all of a sudden at like 6PM I'll be awake again and I wont be able to sleep until it's some ungodly hour.
Nov 17, 2020 7:59 AM

May 2020
Because im working only in summer (season hotel work) i have my holidays in winter lol.

So usually im watching anime or something on youtube if its interesting till 4 or 5 o clock midnight and i wake up arround 1-2 o clock.

“Reality rejected… synapses shattered… be vanished from this world!” ~ Rikka Takanashi
Nov 17, 2020 8:09 AM

May 2017
justdoingmyJOB said:
Tune_Punch said:

That's a good practice. Although I sleep late at midnight and wake up late in the afternoon, I will ensure that this sleeping schedule of mine is consistent. This has proven to be healthy by the health experts.

its good that its healthy but thats not a very practical schedule.
from what i understood you are still studying and you dont have to bother that much about sleeping schedules, but remember to change those habits once you get a job (if you dont have one already). Chances are you will get a daytime job so prepare yourself in advance to new sleeping schedules so you can still get good nights of sleep.
Nov 17, 2020 8:12 AM

Jul 2008
I am a real Night Owl,
it's when the night come that I fell like doing so much things, and I keep reading / watching / thinking.
So my shedule is more like sleeping in the morning around 4 or 5am and waking up at 1 or 2pm
Nov 17, 2020 8:14 AM

Oct 2012
justdoingmyJOB said:
Illuminatli said:

Allow me to make some logical analogous interpretations here:
1) 10-11 pm to 3 am is your sleeping time
2) 3-8 am is your supposed-to-wake-up-and-do-something and unable-to-fallen-asleep time
3) 8-11 am is your "naptime"
IMO, you should just wake up between 3-8 am and find something meaningful to do. At least not just lying awake on the bed for hours doing nothing and not sleeping. It's a waste of time.

Yeah, maybe you're right. I could read or something.
Then why are we laughing?

Then why am I dead?
Nov 17, 2020 11:59 AM

Aug 2020
Fruit_Punch said:
justdoingmyJOB said:

The worst part about it is I'll try to fix my sleep schedule by pulling an all nighter on the weekend, and I'll be super tired but then all of a sudden at like 6PM I'll be awake again and I wont be able to sleep until it's some ungodly hour.

That's not gonna work if you wake up even more late right? But the main point,imo,is that messing our sleeping schedule for that specific one day is inevitable at all. We can't really have a possible regulation for that one day. 100% guaranteed worst day. No exception.
Nov 17, 2020 12:04 PM

Aug 2020
Tune_Punch said:
justdoingmyJOB said:

its good that its healthy but thats not a very practical schedule.
from what i understood you are still studying and you dont have to bother that much about sleeping schedules, but remember to change those habits once you get a job (if you dont have one already). Chances are you will get a daytime job so prepare yourself in advance to new sleeping schedules so you can still get good nights of sleep.

Well since you have mentioned getting a job, I would say that I'm somehow lucky in these pandemic times as I'm currently supposed to wake up early in the weekdays for my on-campus classes.
About the career aspect, I would say if I live alone(if possibly happened in the future when I have to work and earn money on my own), I will definitely succeed in changing my sleeping schedule of a night owl.
Nov 17, 2020 12:07 PM

Aug 2020
cainael said:
I am a real Night Owl,
it's when the night come that I fell like doing so much things, and I keep reading / watching / thinking.
So my shedule is more like sleeping in the morning around 4 or 5am and waking up at 1 or 2pm

Exactly me. The most bizarre fact is that it does not take me too much time to turn myself into a real Night Owl. The last day when I was studying in high school, I still slept at around 11pm-12am and woke up at 6:30 am.But just the day after my last day in high school, I immediately turned into a night owl to date.
Nov 17, 2020 1:03 PM

Jul 2008
justdoingmyJOB said:
cainael said:
I am a real Night Owl,

Exactly me. The most bizarre fact is that it does not take me too much time to turn myself into a real Night Owl. The last day when I was studying in high school, I still slept at around 11pm-12am and woke up at 6:30 am.But just the day after my last day in high school, I immediately turned into a night owl to date.

You are flexible, it's a great thing to be able to adjust to your day !
I never can fall asleep before 2am even in work day haha
Nov 17, 2020 11:26 PM

Aug 2020
cainael said:
justdoingmyJOB said:

You are flexible, it's a great thing to be able to adjust to your day !
I never can fall asleep before 2am even in work day haha

Nonono you get the wrong idea. What I really meant is that I can immediately turn into a Night Owl but not an early person. It's like my nature is being a Night Owl instead of a morning guy. You could say that I'm flexible when switching my sleeping schedule to the Night Owl's one but not to the others.
Nov 18, 2020 9:47 PM

Feb 2018
My sleeping is varied... It's usually some time past midnight I will go to bed, then I wake up at 7am but don't get out of bed and fall asleep again until 11 or something.

Only on the weekends I will sleep earlier because I have to work in the mornings. But on those days I find I usually nap for 30 mins or fall asleep at 6pm or something.. I haven't had a good clean 8 hours rest for a long time, because even if I sleep on time I usually wake up prematurely and can't fall back.

One thing that's strange, I used to think you needed to sleep for more than 6 hours to have dreams but I've had vivid dreams on only 3 - 4 hours of sleep too before being woken up.
Nov 19, 2020 11:04 PM

Mar 2020
I usually fall asleep around 2am or 3am and wake up around 11am

How can they see the love in our eyes
And still, they don't believe us?
And after all this time
They don't want to believe us

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What Are Your Thoughts On The Owl House?

Enderobot - 2 hours ago

1 by Amityblight »»
13 minutes ago

» If you are going to Dubai and need a car, enter here

cotetowemixx - Apr 9

6 by cotetowemixx »»
28 minutes ago

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - 2 hours ago

1 by Hikinekomori »»
1 hour ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - 11 hours ago

19 by MalchikRepaid »»
2 hours ago

» Do you post your own original artwork onto social media?

DesuMaiden - Apr 10

23 by Lost_Viking »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.