Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 24, 2020 10:16 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
In the starting of the episode, 8man x Yukinon be like ♡( ˶˘ ³˘(˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵) Man, Yukinon has mellowed a lot, welp, 8man too. Personally, I would prefer to have the full/extended version of their date as an OVA.

Nothing much to say about the climax. It was uplifting. Tbh, I personally thought that Oregairu would not have a happy ending.

7 years' journey has come to a conclusion. Oregairu has been my favorite franchise for these past 7 years, man, it is sad to see it come to a climax. T_T

I would be lying if I say that I was completely satisfied with this season. I guess, morphing Oregairu's light novels into anime is not ideal. With that said, it was still my AotS.

GG

I guess, 9/10. AotY contender for me, but I liked Kaguya S2 more.
cchiguSep 24, 2020 10:27 AM
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Sep 24, 2020 10:20 AM

Jul 2017
The confession last episode definitely has made both Hachiman and Yukinon more awkward to each other romantically, but at least they're still getting along as members of the Service Club, and continuing the planning of the school prom.

AHHH THOSE BLUSHING MOMENTS OF KAWAII-NESS!!! From the ferris wheel moment of hidden attachment to now being open towards each other, their couple moments have been nothing but just never-ending smiles.

And of course, getting to the promo picture PV with everyone joining onboard with finishing the prom...and almost leaving someone out, that is Yui. Yahallo once again!

LOLs the boys' sauna moment, never ceasing to remind that Totsuka IS A TRAP first and foremost. But most importantly, Yui and Yukinon are never "Hello Alone", and that Yui and Iroha are being considerate for both Hachiman and Yukinon, their happiness unrestricted while on full display. Iroha sure knows to be a nuisance in the most flattering and noneense way possible.

At long last, the school prom is underway with Mama Yukinon's approval with the PTO...it's a delight to have the relentless debate produce such a result.

Hiratsuka-sensei bringing back the start of Hachiman's ambitions from the VERY FIRST episode of the series, and the self-fulfilling dream that took an ardously LONG 7 years to be realized. Sayonara, Sensei! Hope you'd get married in another life :)

"I love you, Hikigaya Hachiman."- Yukinon
This is what OreGairu LN fans have been waiting for since the anime's start.

@MegamiRem THEY FUCKING DID IT! They brought back Season 1's OP for a FINALE FINISH!
And the Service Club after 7 years is finally recognized as a formal club registered by the school.

From Spring 2013 to Summer 2020, what a long, long way that we've come. THANK YOU Oregairu for changing the anime landscape with creativity.

10/10 episode! Another perfect finish, and couldn't have asked for better. Will definitely miss the franchise as a whole.
KANLen09Sep 24, 2020 10:46 AM
Sep 24, 2020 10:22 AM

Nov 2011
Looks like this episode served as a way to celebrate the franchise and the characters altogether as they grew up.

This even includes Hachiman who is more relaxed at a social event. Lol, the tease by Haruno though. We also got the dances, music, etc. That confession though. All the buildup, everything led up to the Yukino/Hachiman moment!

9/10. Wonderful season like the previous ones. I'll miss this franchise for sure.
Sep 24, 2020 10:23 AM

Oct 2017
Yukinon Girlfriend mode is the best ever, she was so freaking adorable. Their date was short but it was really good. XD yes skip all the steps and go for it.

Hiratsuka Shizuka sensei mvp once again and Sayonara to the best sensei. Wherever you are always stay happy and please let me marry you.

Heh everyone knows that Yukinon and Hachiman are dating and they are all happy with it too. Lol Yukino's mom took a liking to Hachiman, I mean ofc he's their future son in law after all.

Finally the words I've been wanting to hear for an eternity, Yukino finally said em "I love you, Hachiman!". One of the most satisfying momemt in anime history.

DAMN they actually fucking played the first OP as ED for this episode too, I'm so glad.

Glad things are getting back to normal between Yui and Yukino, slowly but surely. Also great the club is finally official and Komachi joined it too.

A great final season to end Oregairu anime. Tbh I expected a lot more from the final season, specially Yukinon monologues which according to LN readers got cut in the anime so I think I'll read the LN someday soon. But regardless this was still a marvelous season.

NGL I never thought Oregairu would have a happy ending lol. Hachiman and Yukinon ship sailing was surprising af to me but I was so ultra super mega happy when I heard the news.

Whew ~ this was a long journey with Oregairu anime. For the longest time this has been one of my the fav anime and Hachiman always will be one of my fav anime characters ever.

With this it's finally time to say sayonara~ Live a happy life with Yukinon and make lots of kids, XD enough to make a soccer team.

@KANLen09 Yep that was legendary, I'm glad they played it like we hoped they would.
MegamiRemSep 24, 2020 12:52 PM
Sep 24, 2020 10:26 AM

Nov 2007
Two of them discussing about the leftover prom. No OP.

Game for Kan announced.
https://twitter.com/5pbgames/status/1309182498711064576

"Date" in the park (and searching for space for prom). Tapioca drink at the time Japan not popular anymore.

Chapel and misunderstanding.

Classmates and kouhai girl helping out.

Sauna time, guys know about the couple?

Sister joins.

Second prom begins.

Teacher said what he wrote in the beginning of the series and he's embarrassed. Final moment w. teacher.

Then Yukino's confession after giving him errands.

3rd year begins. Kouhai girl and sister join and continue w. the club (w. official approval w. student council power). The first request is Touyama-san's character about her love.

Season 1 OP as ED.
tsubasaloverSep 24, 2020 10:39 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 24, 2020 10:29 AM

Feb 2018
Yahalose

I felt like the sauna scene was boring and yeah, it seems like it's worth watching this. I like the chair scene when the sun goes down. Komachi in that uniform was so cute. I'm so glad it ended quickly and looks like I have to change this final score.

Is the dance scene necessary? Did the writer want a story like DomeKano? Thank you, that is a beautiful advice ike a poem, I don't like this... So bad.

Sep 24, 2020 10:44 AM
Pen

Mar 2018
Actual character development from those two literally in the last episode. well at least it happened

I know that they skipped a lot of the light novel stuff IDK why if they knew the ending was going to be this.

NGL I was a Yui fan for this season literally just because of how much more screen time she got with Hachiman. That with the fact that we knew how she felt most of the season and we had no idea what Yukino was feeling at all until the last two episodes.

IDK why they decided to give only 2 episodes to Yukino it baffles my mind. she is a very good character if they had limits on what they could adapt why didn't they just adapt Yukino's scenes more. instead of going full out for Yui when they knew he wasn't going to end up with her anyways.

All in all, it was a "satisfying" ending for me with the massive amount of character development from those two in the last episode I won't say it was perfect but the best they could do in one episode.

Also the very cute scene from when Yukino does her hair for 8man

And the Little rice girl that one had me rolling.

And Yukino finally expressed how she truly feels, not bad at all :)

Mod Edit: Removed two screenshots(only one allowed for episode discussion)
dipItFooNov 2, 2020 8:20 PM

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 24, 2020 10:46 AM
Jun 2016
I will miss this anime, and it was a great season. Does anyone know if there will be an OVA?
Sep 24, 2020 10:46 AM

Feb 2018
PendragonX1 said:
well at least it happend
What's happened? I don't understand this ending.

weverson said:
I will miss this anime, and it was a great season. Does anyone know if there will be an OVA?
I don't know, I hope so ... At least they got number one trending on Twitter.
Sep 24, 2020 10:53 AM

Feb 2020
And so... Hikigaya Hachoman found his Ice queen....

7 years and 36 episodes, a reallly great journey comes to end today!
Finally we have the final episode of OreGairu and at least for me, has been a happy one, with 8man getting the genuine thing.... with Yukino (Oh yeah!)

Really good and mainly important franchise in Anime´s world.

All we can say is: Thank you Hachiman, thanks for everything!!!!
Sep 24, 2020 10:54 AM

Jan 2015
Man that hit hard. Seeing the end after all these years really warmed my heart.

I sit here thinking of all the things I want to say, but I can't put any of it into words! Man hoping to one day find another anime that hits me as hard as this one, but probably wont because this one was just right for me.

Yuki saying "I love you" was the best moment in the whole series. Was really waiting for this and honestly didn't expect it.

RawrbertoSep 24, 2020 11:16 AM
Sep 24, 2020 10:54 AM

Jul 2012
Those 2 are so awkward with each other 😂 They're a perfect pair.

Wow so the story's really over now. Well, happy for how things ended. Loved this series.
Sep 24, 2020 10:56 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
What a ride. It finally comes to an end and boy was it a lot more 'happy' and lighthearted than I expected. Boy are those two cute together.

So much goodness in the finale, Yukino's confession, Yui showing up (as well as the rest of the gang), but the dancing scene with sensei and the heartfelt Sayonara-sensei took the prize for me.

I hope we get an OVA or two after this.
FarabeufSep 24, 2020 11:26 AM
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 24, 2020 10:59 AM

Apr 2010
We got a proper ending which is something more that we could ask for.
A proper ending is a rare thing in this genre.

I have to say i really enjoyed the date it was cute to watch since they where acting so innocent together to picture part was a good laugh.
But they found a place they where looking for even if there was a ongoing wedding.

Still i am going to mis this i really enjoyed all seasons of this.
Sep 24, 2020 11:02 AM

Feb 2019
I really wish I wasn’t so petty and could say I enjoyed Oregairu Kan, but waifu wars go brr. Objectively this probably was an amazing episode, it did bring everything full circle, the use of OP 1 was beautiful, but not liking Yukino stopped me from having any real happiness about this season or this ending. All I can say is.. pain.
Sep 24, 2020 11:06 AM

Apr 2014
Not gonna lie. I felt very emotional when this episode was playing. Started my journey when Season 2 was announced and dang. To think this all ends. Wow. I say 8/10 for me when I am just looking at it from a certain perspective. It was a great ride though. Thanks so much. This will stick with me in my moments and memories to the very end of my life.
Sep 24, 2020 11:12 AM

Jul 2020
Sad that Yukino barely got any screen time the entire season :(

Still it's been an amazing ride and I'm glad I got to experience it. 9/10
Sep 24, 2020 11:15 AM

Jan 2016
G.G.

I wouldn't say that that this season is the best, hell, I'd say it's worse than the first two, but it's still amazing. What can I say. My favorite show ever ended. Shit... Thank you for the great memories, 8man.

10/10
Sep 24, 2020 11:17 AM

Jul 2015
I'm glad we got to see some closure. It took a hell lot of time. 5 years after Zoku.

Sep 24, 2020 11:18 AM

Nov 2016
Painful episode for all Yui fans xD Well, I hope you guys were still able to enjoy it and if not, your problem for being shipping fans.

But really great finale, a non roundabout I love you followed by the first opening, a final "task" for the service and a last title drop. More than just satisfying.

Also grateful for the dance with sensei, she proved once again that she's the best.

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.
anime-primeSep 29, 2020 5:27 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 24, 2020 11:18 AM

Nov 2007
Syureria said:
Eeehh... I think it happened after the final episode aired. Ma, this is the final episode they've been waiting for long time.
I watched the actual live (and read comments that it was already on no.1 during the broadcast), so I know it's before.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 24, 2020 11:19 AM
Ready to Ruffle

Oct 2014
Sep 24, 2020 11:22 AM

Aug 2013
Great episode. I have to say, the studio did justice for Yukino even though she hardly had any screen time.

The date between Yukino and Hachiman was so cute. I never would have thought Yukino would blush so much ever since I started watching this series.

Totsuka may be a trap but was too cute XD. Komachi looked great with her uniform.

We finally got to see Yukino say "I love you".

Hiratsuka proved once again that she's secretly best girl. A touching moment between her and Hachiman.

Hearing the final OP at the end was a nice touch.

Oregairu, my favourite anime, has finally come to an end. This has been an amazing ride. 10/10.
LeoSep 24, 2020 11:26 AM

Sep 24, 2020 11:23 AM
Jul 2018
Cant really say it was a happy ending but it was a bittersweet one. Where are the romance series with only one main love interest? It was hard to be happy for any of the characters watching this series honestly because the other one would just suffer as a consequence of it. Wish Yui gets some development towards finding happiness in the new novels. Overall a great series though it was a love and hate experience, definitely one of the better series I've watched.
Sep 24, 2020 11:24 AM

Jan 2016
Although rushed, the episode did have the Yukino x Hachiman moments that I waited for so at the end of the day in thrilled!

Honestly, the adaptation of season 3 isn't as good as the previous seasons. But Oregiaru will always be Oregairu and as much as I wish that they'd use another director for the earlier episodes, the most important episode came through.

I'm so glad that people that don't read novels can watch such an amazing romcom til the end now with season 3 concluding the original story!

I'll miss this dearly, but now we wait for Oregiaru Shin!

9/10
Sep 24, 2020 11:25 AM

Feb 2019
The famous autistic duo of chiba municipal high finally became normal.

More than half of this episode was yukino and 8man flirting with each other.

And they are now even taking selfies at public places. This selfies was damn cute.

Yukino finally said it. That was damn cute.

Finally, they went the way they were with the club and now komachi is part of too. Sensei left and komachi joined.

First 10 episodes of this season were 3/10
Last two were 9/10
They shouldn't have cut off too much yukino in initial episodes.

Mod Edit: Removed screenshots(only one allowed for episode discussion)
dipItFooNov 2, 2020 8:25 PM
Sep 24, 2020 11:30 AM

Aug 2019
happy ending for an great anime, AotY contender for me.

and man irohas is probably the goat of the show

Sep 24, 2020 11:31 AM
Jul 2018
What an amazing finale for one of the greatest series of all time.

8man and Yukinon’s relationship is so awkward, it’s amazing.

“I love you, Hikigaya” man I waited so long for those words to come out of her mouth.

Thank you studio feel. for all the laughs, cringe, and tears.
Sep 24, 2020 11:33 AM

Dec 2019
I liked this ending, I saw it coming from the first episode of this series, don't know what Yui fans were expecting, it was a good wrap up to Oregairu. Althought Ive gotta say that it wasn't enough to compensate the boredom I felt watching this season.
Sep 24, 2020 11:33 AM
Jul 2018
Man I don’t know how I feel about this ending. I’m really annoyed. I was hoping hachiman would go bad ( ㅅ ) and reject them all. But the man instead chose the girl I would’ve wanted the least. I don’t know I just feel relly disappointment. Honestly this whole season has felt a bit different. I enjoyed the past seasons so much more. Now I’m not hating on it I still love the series, alright ending I guess. Hopefully there will be more after this I know the novels are over but There’s still a year left of school. Welp, anyway I guess that’s it, this is definitely one of my favorite anime, and I can’t let an ending like this ruin the awesome ride this show was. gg, boys. F
Sep 24, 2020 11:34 AM
Jul 2018
CrossBlack said:
I liked this ending, I saw it coming from the first episode of this series, don't know what Yui fans were expecting, it was a good wrap up to Oregairu. Althought Ive gotta say that it wasn't enough to compensate the boredom I felt watching this season.
yeah that last part about the boredom this season really felt different and not as entertaining I was very disappointed with that
Sep 24, 2020 11:37 AM
Aug 2020
"he's obsessed with taking responsibility for things" LMAO

iroha really is the best character. that was funny af. and what a way to end a series, it was not as sad as I thought it was gonna be.
Sep 24, 2020 11:40 AM

Dec 2012
i think it has been a long time i grinning like idiot while watching an anime lol..

wow, yukinon become more straightforward and doing an attack continuously..

and i think the animation more beautiful then previous episode?? furthermore with komachi design,,seems different??
Sep 24, 2020 11:41 AM

Jun 2012
Knew this was coming, but man its good to see it finally on screen. I cant wait to start reading the LN's. This was one of the first few anime I watched when I became a big anime fan so Im always gonna have a soft spot for it.
Sep 24, 2020 11:45 AM

Sep 2020
An amazing series to an end, I'll surely will miss this show. 10/10 for the episode and 9/10 for the whole season. Damn, I'm hoping some more Hachiman and Yukino fluff in the sequel novel
Sep 24, 2020 11:46 AM

Sep 2019
weverson said:
its not confirmed by the studio but both seasons has ovas so this season will probably have one too.
Sep 24, 2020 11:46 AM

Feb 2018
What a ride man.

Those hachiman x yukino scenes be giving me diabetes fr. The end gave me such a void that it has really ended.
Sep 24, 2020 11:47 AM

Nov 2016
10/10 loved the series. I'm happy, hope you're happy as well.
Sep 24, 2020 11:47 AM
Jul 2018
This episode was cliche, expected and a stereotypical ending for a romance anime.

But when Yukino told Hachiman that she loved him, I grinned so hard that I nearly fainted. Thanks for the memories Oregairu, you weren't the show I was expecting from the premise but it still ended up being a pretty good show.

Episode score: 5/5
Anime score: 6/10
Sep 24, 2020 11:48 AM

Jan 2015
This is why I love anime. 100/10.
Sep 24, 2020 11:50 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
"Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru" - The End. I'm not crying, you are!

What a beautiful ending this was! You can never go wrong with one more episode of this franchise, and this episode clearly proved that through and through.

"I love you, Hikigaya-kun." Holy fudge, did not see that coming at all! Nearly lost balance there and had to rewind it numerous times, lol. So good ~ Plus, the date and frequent conversing, it's what we Yukino-stans have been livin' for! I'm so happy right now but the tears, damn it... Post-credit scene with Yukino covering all the bases to ensure Hachiman joins the family dinner was glorious too!

I'll come back tomorrow and probably edit this post because this is going to go a little hay-wire. Seriously though, I'm going to miss this series to death. Definitely going to give the light novel a shot someday.

Isshiki and Komachi totally rocking it off was so sweet and satisfying to watch, I knew the two would hit it off from the get-go and that's exactly what happened! Going to revisit that a few times tomorrow, for sure.

And then Hiratsuki-sensei screen-time to put the cherry on top. Goodbye, best Sensei! Easily one of the best teachers in the medium just behind Koro-sensei from Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, if you ask me. Getting a spoonful of her this season is just very "arigatai ne ~"

Even got the whole group meeting up and the Sauna. Plus, one more dance. I don't think there's much else this episode could've covered. Maybe a little bit more of Gahama-mama, lol.

Yui rushing to the clubroom there was pretty cool though, I must say.

1st Op for the finish, wonderful! It's such a cliche in the industry by now but hey it's one of those "Cliche is good" trends y'know.

It's nearly 3 a.m. now at my place and I'm here tearing up because one of my favourite series is over. Even though I've got a lecture later this morning and totally blew up one of the Core module assignment yesterday, but no freakin' regrets! I'd have Oregairu fill any day over my studies. I think I should stop here before this gets any more ridiculous but I'm sure y'all get my point by now.

My twitter feed is full with retweets celebrating the conclusion of this anime and .. It really is over, isn't it?

9/10. Tempted to give a 10/10 of course but I still possess sufficient lingering rationality to not fall for it.

Hachiman has been my favourite male character for over 2 years now...

Farewell to Shokugeki no Souma tomorrow upcoming, good lord.

Edit 1: Classic example of writing whatever comes out of the top of the head above. Still in awe because of how good the last episode was even to now. Y'know how the say that the ending of a show is the penultimate, and this has gotten me stunned!

A point I mentioned to touch upon earlier. Yui finally letting it out and having the resolve to grit it out in search of something genuine is just the perfect way to sign off, if this is not genuine then I don't know what is! A little cheesy quite admittedly but boy is it fitting. And if not, the "Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comey wa Machigatteiru" to follow up can help with that. As for me, both were a total success!

Edit 2: Goodbye Oregairu. Goodbye Youth. Thank you for the 7 years!

https://twitter.com/gagaga_bunko/status/1309190216427552769
_MushiRock11_Sep 25, 2020 9:24 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 24, 2020 11:50 AM

Jun 2020
I feel like the last two episodes were actually good and enjoyable to watch, but they can't make me forget the hell that the first 10 episodes dragged me through (actually ep 1 was pretty good too but it went to shit as soon as the prom stuff began) (ofc this is my opinion pls don't @ me saying "you forgot to say 'imo' bro")

Still it feels sad to part with one of the first anime series I ever touched. Used to watch s1 as it aired back in 2013 and remember loving the shit out of Hello Alone damn those were carefree days. I would actually give this show a 5/10 if it weren't for the last two episodes + the nostalgia factor. This ends up at a not too bad not too good 6/10. Still my least favourite season.
This anime shit is addictive
Sep 24, 2020 11:52 AM
Dec 2019
10/10 Episode, have been apart of the Oregairu fandom since 2015 when one of my PlayStation friends recommended it to me, and I fell in love with this series. Sadly he passed away in 2018 and never got to witness the ending of LN nor Anime and to see it end makes me sad but happy since I have been a part of Team Yukino for the entire duration of my fandom. I have read all the LN’s and they pulled the Final Yui scene and adapted it perfectly, I have zero complaints from this season as it had looked to a season full of Yui favoritism done by the studio but I can survive. I will definitely miss this series so much. Rip Val, I think you would have loved to see this ending.
Sep 24, 2020 11:54 AM

May 2018
I'm so happy and sad at the same time.

It's extremely sad for me to see the anime that made me watch anime in the first place end.

I'm so happy with the way it ended, this will forever be one of my favorites.

I think now I can die in peace.

Rider9530Sep 24, 2020 12:06 PM
Sep 24, 2020 11:54 AM

Jul 2015
What a Great Ending for this series.What a journey for both Hachiman and Yukino.9/10 season.

"I love you, Hikigaya-kun." was definitely the best part in this episode.

Hachiman and Yukino be happy.
Arjuna777Sep 24, 2020 12:09 PM

Sep 24, 2020 12:02 PM
Jul 2017
Damn i enjoy this series so damn much, what a great anime, im going to miss this anime!

(9/10) very cool!
Sep 24, 2020 12:04 PM

Jan 2014
Goodbye Oregairu. One of my favourite anime has now been complete and I'm super happy with the way it ended. Iroha is still the best and I love that Yukino and 8man ended up together. Especially the "I love you" scene. Its gonna be sad that this is the end, but my god I loved almost very second of it.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Sep 24, 2020 12:05 PM

May 2020
Aaaaaaa Yahallost still to my Yui. Huhu after 7 years of Journey, this god tier anime has finally come to an end. We'll miss everyone aaaaaaaaa~
Sep 24, 2020 12:06 PM

Oct 2013
i'm so happy for my boy hachiman and yukino, yet i'm so sad that it's over. this was the best anime i've ever seen, 10/10.

post anime depression begins...
ScriptSep 24, 2020 12:39 PM
Sep 24, 2020 12:09 PM
Feb 2019
This anime is an anime that deserves it's 10/10 rating from me... People can have their own opinion but for me this anime was so epic... Those who gave this a rating below 7 are tasteless jerks lmao...
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Sep 17, 2020

421 by venbals »»
Apr 5, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

cchigu - Aug 27, 2020

214 by venbals »»
Apr 5, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

cchigu - Aug 13, 2020

189 by venbals »»
Apr 1, 12:33 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Jul 30, 2020

283 by venbals »»
Mar 31, 11:43 PM

» Does the light novel continues from where season 3 ends

Alfee_51 - Jul 22, 2021

20 by Tobitwo »»
Mar 30, 12:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.