Forum Settings
Forums

Growing and Developing an Anime Youtube Channel

New
Sep 24, 2020 12:13 AM
Jan 2016
Good morning all, well it is in the UK!

I've had an anime youtube channel for a few weeks now and I know how difficult it is getting started and I really would like some more constructive feedback so that I'm able to make my videos better. I'm trying the whole weekly series thing and its been really fun making these types of videos however when it comes to promotion its only getting harder to get my videos out there haha!

But if anyone has the time please take a look and give me your honest opinions and if you enjoy this type of content support the channel and like and subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5rYZEuzG5Y1yBNB7-TAmCg
Sep 25, 2020 1:13 AM

Aug 2019
Yo I checked it out, your editing/production is pretty good and you talk about popular shows - so that's a positive. I watched the rent a girlfriend cid and it seems a bit unhinged, don't know if it was intentional or not, but it seems like a short compilation of random thoughts, if you know what I mean.
私だけが自分の夢を見ているのだ
Sep 25, 2020 3:06 AM
Jan 2016
I appreciate that, yeah i know what you mean, i need to improve my sloppy writing to be fair thanks for taking the time!
Sep 25, 2020 5:06 AM

Aug 2019
Jast22 said:
I appreciate that, yeah i know what you mean, i need to improve my sloppy writing to be fair thanks for taking the time!

you got it bro. subbed!
私だけが自分の夢を見ているのだ

More topics from this board

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - 2 hours ago

0 by DesuMaiden »»
2 hours ago

» I used a basic AI video enchancer to upscale really old anime

tsukareru - Nov 25, 2023

26 by NubFix »»
3 hours ago

» Created my first amv yesterday. Check it out, enjoy, and provide feedback if you'd like!

painiwakura - Mar 24

2 by Astachanna »»
Yesterday, 6:02 PM

» Impact of Anime on India's Youth & Its effects on Family Dynamics- A Survey

Anituber69 - Apr 10

2 by Anituber69 »»
Apr 14, 11:57 PM

» Anime hoodies - New brand

abambata - Apr 13

2 by abambata »»
Apr 14, 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.