Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fruits Basket Collector's Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 21, 2020 9:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's season 2's finale episode but it's cool to see Rin in a better state of mood with Tohru.

Seems this final episode is also setting up events for the next arc/series especially with Akito's scenes. Man, that scene was hard to watch even for a flashback. Meanwhile, Tohru learns more about the importance of the Sohma family.

It's an emotional episode for sure even for a show's finale. 9/10. I enjoyed this season very much.

Final season is airing in 2021

https://twitter.com/fruba_PR/status/1308088602476400640
Stark700Sep 21, 2020 10:03 AM
Sep 21, 2020 9:59 AM

Jul 2017
For the final episode of Season 2, it's Chapters 96 and 97 to finish the season's content adaptation, leaving the remainder for Season 3.

The estranged relationship between Akito and Kureno, it was tough to watch that Kureno is still walking within the shadows of the Soma god,, not to mention Uotani's one-sided love for Kureno.

The longing to be free from the Soma curse, Kureno can no longer transform into a bird, but yet feel the release of being human, he feels like he's bound to be with Akito even if he has Arisa chasing after him. Yes, the curse may be lifted at a random point in his life, but that doesn't mean a complete separation from the god herself, who completely breaks down and embraces Kureno, like a child under the parent's guidance.

Shigure's words of aggravation though hurt a lot and sought to destroy the bond between both Kureno and Akito. A selfish woman that needs pity? What will Akito's redemption look like towards the end?

All of that, we'll only know when Season 3 rolls around next year (which is exciting news)!
KANLen09Sep 21, 2020 10:06 AM
Sep 21, 2020 10:35 AM
Aug 2019
It's the final episode and it was great.
Kureno can't turn into his zodiac anymore because it broke long ago.
Akito being the god of the zodiac can feel it, crying and asking Kureno to stay with them. Which led him to promise Akito to always be by Akito's side, a promise in which he still keeps.
That flashback of Akito crying and clinging to Kureno was sad.
I like that they didn't show Shigure face when he is talking about Kureno and when he's talking to him.
I'm still a bit sad we didn't get to see a glimpse of that woman but we'll see her next season in the first episode.
And I can finally say it, God is a woman. That last shot Akito looks beautiful.
I guess most anime-only was spoiled on her gender already but for us manga readers it was quite shocking when reading it.
And mostly I think why anime-only wasn't sure about Akito gender because Crunchyroll won't use 'he' when referring to Akito I don't why they are so afraid to use it. Also, Crunchyroll subtitles for this season were bad there were so many times they messed the lines and one of them being last week with Shigure's line I hope they fix it.
But if you didn't get spoiled then that was great.
What a cliffhanger I wanted more but we have to wait.
Overall this season was a great adaptation they had to cut a few things and rearrange events.
Season 3 was announced for next year as the final season there are enough chapters to make it 25 episodes.
I'm so excited for season 3 because the latter half of the story has so many great moments, each episode next season will be so good.

This season was Yuki focused really loved his development this season. Next season will focus more on Kyo, Tohru, and Akito.

Sep 21, 2020 10:59 AM

Jul 2012
Omg so many things revealed. But wait Akito's a woman?! Ok what. No wonder Shigure sounded jealous of Kureno lol. And Kureno is no longer a zodiac too? Now we finally have a clue on how this curse can be broken. What a way to end the season.
Sep 21, 2020 11:01 AM

Apr 2019
My gosh, what an amazing ending episode. I cannot wait for season 3, the final season in 2021!

Sep 21, 2020 11:06 AM

Aug 2013
Great episode with a lot of focus on Kureno and Akito. Akito being revealed as a girl surprised me. I had my doubts at times but the reveal was still a surprise.

So Kureno's curse has already been broken and he can never transform. Seeing young Akito cry like that was sad to watch.

Overall, a great season of Fruits Basket. Can't wait for the final season.

Sep 21, 2020 11:11 AM

Apr 2019
Good finale but damn, ya really had to end the season on a cliffhanger huh? So Akito was a girl this whole time? Well ya had me fooled. All this time I thought that she was just a really touchy dude.

And damn, the curse is already broken for Kureno? Hope they find out how next season.

God I love this show, and I will miss the hell out of it till the final season comes out. Solid 9/10 for me.

Now (hopefully) everything will be explained next season, cause I gotsta know how Kyo knew Tohru's mom! As well as just about everything else too lol.

Sep 21, 2020 11:14 AM

Nov 2008
Really well done finale; perfect seiyuu performances. Drama and music superb.

Yup, I was really shocked during the manga reveal. xD It was one of the huge twists I did not forget.

Sep 21, 2020 11:17 AM

Mar 2019
Wow. What a beautiful and sad episode to end the second season. Finally it gets revealed that Akito is a girl. Kureno is too kind, he deserves more.

Even I have to say FB is top anime although I usually don't watch that kind of anime in general. But FB is just wonderful.

So let's wait for the final of FB!
Sep 21, 2020 11:22 AM

Oct 2017
Wasn't surprised to learn that Akito is a girl... I thought so from the very beginning. I was surprised, however, that Kureno broke the curse. I hope the same will happen to the rest of the zodiac members. Maybe I'll start reading the manga after all, since we have to wait another year for the next season.
Sep 21, 2020 11:29 AM

Oct 2017
An episode featuring Akito and Kureno, both characters I really dislike. An over the top bitch and a shut in wuss, disgusting. Also dunno about others but Akito being a girl was pretty obvious to me atleast.

Thou interesting Kureno's bond was broken and his cursed lifted, now I'm really curious to know how the curse is broken cause I never thought Kureno would be the first one to have his curse broken.

I really like Shigure, he maybe harsh but he speaks the absolute truth.

Also wow not even a glimpse of Kyo in the season finale :/

This season was really good yet again but overall I'd say season 1 was better.

Anyway looking forward to the third and final season in next year. Till then Sayonara~
Oct 2019
Bruh we have to wait like 7 months for season three

Mar 2019
I called it! I called it since the beginning. I new they would end the season off like this. And I'm happy they did. But also sad that we now have to wait for the final season T.T

Sep 21, 2020 11:30 AM
Sep 2015
For the moment I thought the big twist is gonna be Kureno is God and Akito is a rooster.
Sep 21, 2020 11:33 AM
日野森雫

Apr 2019
it was an amazing episode! they animated the kureno reveal perfectly imo! although the revealing akito is a female was kinda dumb ngl, i mean it was kinda obvious but okie dokie lol
Sep 21, 2020 11:33 AM

Jul 2017
poor Shigure is jealous that Akeno gets all the attention from his waifu lolol

but ye always did think Akito was a girl this whole time, but nice to see they hid it quite well until the reveal. What a way to end off the 2nd season though lmao

Overall, really loved this one especially some of the earlier bits. I did think there was a tad bit too many eps that focused on Yuki, but oh well for better or worse.

Yuki's Basket/10
Sep 21, 2020 11:35 AM
Jul 2018
Even if I didn't know before hand, I don't see why the reveal of Akitos true gender would be such a big wow anyway
Sep 21, 2020 11:47 AM

May 2019
Yoooo I didn't expect Kureno's curse to be already broken but my mans was doing pity sex with her all along, dang.

But honestly, I haven't really been a fan of the Uo & Kureno couple. Everything just happened extremely quickly and they act like they've found the love of their lives while in reality they actually don't know shit about each other. I dunno man I don't feel it.

I don't feel the Haru & Rin couple either but that's because I don't like neither of the two.

I kinda felt sad for Akito because she's surrounded by so many people yet she's the loneliest. I wonder if her horrible attitude is also related to the curse or something... But breaking the curse also means no more cursed harem of pretty bois and gals that exists exclusively for her. Tough choice..
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Sep 21, 2020 11:47 AM

Dec 2018
Please Kami-sama let the final season to come in April </3
Sep 21, 2020 11:55 AM

Feb 2018
No more of Akito x Kureno please. Worst ship/couple. Poor Kureno (and Arisa).

Also, I guess it had never been confirmed, but even as a non-manga reader, I did not ever think Akito was a guy, so that wasn't quite the season-ending "bombshell" it was supposed to be. Still, I actually liked this season slightly more than season 1.

I'll give season 2 a soft 9/10. Yuki is still the best character in the show. I figure Kyou will get more screentime in the last season, but I hope Yuki doesn't completely disappear. I'm curious to see how his and Machi's (potential) relationship progresses for sure.
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
Sep 21, 2020 12:05 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Right, that was quite the tense finale to what has been another excellent season of Fruits Basket! Should've seen it coming last week though when it was revealed that the episode would circulate around Kureno but it doesn't really matter anymore.

Kureno-san's reveal is finally here, and tell you what: it's quite the reveal! Shigure-san totally figured it out and tried to play his cards but I feel like it's for the better so props to him, I guess. Certainly in love with Uo-chan but tied to Akito, what a pickle.

Akito's reveal, on the other hand, might've been a little overdone. For some reason, I never really paid too much attention to her gender so I wasn't particularly shocked or anything of the sort. Kureno suggesting he might've crossed the deed and whatnot, I suppose that's the only factor that made me thing "Well, well". Damn, that shot of Akito with the rose-oriented background at the end though and followed by the subtle "The End" definitely did leave an impression.

And with the end of the 2nd Season, the mystery is still up in the air and brewing up by the episode. Can't wait for the answers to drop, the lore has been top-notch so far for one.

As for the whole season, it's been quality material once again! I still much prefer Season 1 over this but that's not to take away anything from this season. Character development and exploration is still this series' forte and I'm lovin' it! I think the one arc that I thought was slightly below par for Furuba's standards was the Beach arc, I didn't dislike it or anything but I thought it was a little dragged.

Machi x Yuki is a real teaser to look forward to for next season!

A heartfelt thanks to TMS Entertainment for keeping us company with this show despite the horrid situations we've had and some even having in this terrible year. I really appreciate the hard work and dedication from all the creators behind the scenes and I wish them all the best for the last round next year.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 21, 2020 12:11 PM

Aug 2014
Amusingly the reveal at the end reminded me of a conversation I had with an anime-only watcher about a dozen episodes back where they explained that Akito had to be a girl because 'there was no way a guy could be so touchy with other guys'.

Obviously that line of reasoning is still wrong but it's ironic that they were proven right in a sense
Sep 21, 2020 12:11 PM

Dec 2019
what an amazing ending episode! great voice acting also. I can't wait for season 3, I might read the manga since am so exited.

Overall 8.5 for me, might change it later

»»Delievers Here««
★・・・・・・★

"Today might be the chance to grasp
the chance to let your talent bloom" -Tooru Oikawa

-Signature from Annie_Law

Sep 21, 2020 12:14 PM

Sep 2016
S2 wasn't all there for me unfortunately...

A lot of the characters I dislike are featured in this season, which is good, since we didn't see them in S1 much, but I felt like the entire season focused too much on the side characters & almost only on Yuki's character development, leaving Kyo and Tooru in the dust.

I get that Akito is a bad gal, but it honestly got tiering after a while, ever since the "filler" beach episode.

Also I felt like the pacing was somewhat off or too slow in certain episodes - along with the animation being slightly off in certain scenes, but again... that might be because I wasn't too interested in the overly long Yuki's Student Council arc or in Rin/Hatsuharu/Akito/Kureno.

I assumed Tooru would have more of a main role in this season just like in S1, but I guess that's all saved for the final season. S2 is a 6/10 from me, despite the joy of ep 23 and the cruse break of the final episode.

Sep 21, 2020 12:24 PM

Jul 2014
Oh wow, and just when I thought the most surprising revelation was that Kureno was no longer the rooster... boom, Akito's boobs lol. I don't know, my first impression was that it was a girl but the show convinced me that it was a man so... xD

What can I say about this show. I didn't watch the first season when it aired last year because I thought it was just another shoujo/reverse harem but I'm glad I gave it a chance and catch up this year because oh boy, how wrong I was, what a wonderful show! One of my favorite shows of this season and one of my favorite shows ever. Looking forward to the final season.

Oh yeah, I also want to say how much I love the latest OP. I was never a fan of the OP & ED of this show but I love the song of this last OP so much and the visuals accompany it very well.

And one last random thing to finish. This show has so many memorable moments but probably the one I remember the most is that random shot of Tohru's butt... I mean, I appreciate it, but it has stuck in my memory because of how unexpected it was haha.
SkyLETVSep 21, 2020 12:37 PM
Sep 21, 2020 12:27 PM

May 2009
A great way to end the season I must say. There were definitely parts in this season that I did not like. But knowing they will probably air the whole story I cannot wait to see how it ends. I am hoping Kyo and Tooru get some more attention like they did Yuki in this season.
At first I did not get the Yuki arc at all, but I ended up loving it to the fullest.
(anime only watcher btw)
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Sep 21, 2020 12:32 PM

Sep 2008
Guess they're saving the remainder of revealing things with Akito for next season. Oh, well. Guess folks will have to wait a while to learn why Akito's a mental mess unless they choose to dabble into the manga.

Anyway, Chapters 96, 97, and the first two pages for Chapter 98 were adapted for this last episode of the "second season" to cover Kureno. Changes varied from some aesthetic changes and the shortening or extension of some key scenes. Here were changes I noticed in this episode:

-The rope snapping used to symbolize Kureno’s freedom from the Sohma curse was added for the anime.
-There is a cut part of the outside scene with Tohru and her friends where Mayuko yells to them to get back into the building. The girls were inside the school building in the manga after Arisa snaps Tohru out of her recollection from seeing Yuki and Momiji while at Kazuma’s.
-Hatori was smoking a cigarette in the manga during his conversation with Shigure.
-The manga had more up-close shots of Kureno’s face as he anguished over seeing the DVD of the school play and recalling Arisa.
-Kureno’s phone call with Shigure was extended for the anime.
-The manga had a more closer shot of Kureno shown sitting in the park waiting for Tohru, with his face not shown on panel before the sparrows flew off as he approached Tohru.
-A scene from the manga was removed that showed Akito calling out for Kureno as the montage of Kureno’s encounter with Tohru and Shigure’s words to him during their phone call were revealed.
-The scene where Akito angrily asked the maids to look for Kureno originally played out after Kureno revealed to Tohru he was freed from the curse.
-The anime removed a couple bits where Tohru recalled Kyo and Isuzu’s comments about not being able to think of Kureno as one of them.
-While Kureno was talking about his freedom from the curse, a flashback depicting Kureno’s observation of several of the cursed members together during the Sohma New Year’s ceremony was removed from the anime.

ggultra2764Sep 21, 2020 2:46 PM
Sep 21, 2020 12:43 PM

Apr 2018
Wait what? I thought Akito being a girl was common knowledge?

But still fuck Akito tho.

And I better see Kureno smile in the next season.
Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your shitty country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is.
Sep 21, 2020 12:45 PM

Jan 2018
Damn this season was so good!
Honestly this episode was a perfect ending to this season! We got to see more in depth of Kureno and Akito. We also got to see Rin slowly becoming a better person towards Tohru.
And it hurts to see Kureno crying. :(

I can't wait to see more of them in the next season!!

Sep 21, 2020 12:47 PM

Apr 2015
What a way to end on a bombshell this season. Not only did we finally get more about Kureno, but the things he said to Tohru was quite the surprise. So Kureno isn't longer a Zodiac spirit. His curse had lifted and he doesn't know what caused it. This is rather hopefull for Tohru. IT'S POSSIBLE!

That was quite an eyeopener, then finally the gender reveal of Akito. If I hadn't been spoiled on this, it would have been an absolute shocker, but sadly that twist had already been taken away from me.

Final season already announced and it has so much things to look forward to:
- Breaking the curse
- Yuki x Machi
- Kureno x Arisa

Can't wait!

Overall a great season, S1 is still superior in my eyes, but this season was so great I struggle to say if I want to give this a 9 or 10. I am too damn easy on this shit lol. Simply amazing stuff!
Sep 21, 2020 12:54 PM
May 2017
At least now saying that Akito is a bitch isn't considered a spoiler anymore
Sep 21, 2020 12:59 PM

Jun 2015
Pretty nice finale with some interesting reveals. Surprised that Kureno has his cursed broken. It's a shame he can't be with Arisa because he pities Akito, which sucks; fuck that bitch. Not that surprising that Akito is a girl, I had my suspicions. Decent second season overall, but I prefer S1 over this. 5/10
Sep 21, 2020 1:03 PM
Jan 2020
I ALREADY WANT SEASON 3!!!!!
Sep 21, 2020 1:24 PM

Mar 2019
maybe best anime of year.. 9/10 for me

PD: I NEED NEXT SEASON NOW!!
KonanaSep 21, 2020 1:28 PM
Sep 21, 2020 1:25 PM
ranked 54 in FAL
Mar 2018
can't say i was shocked at akito's gender reveal as much as tohru, and it kinda feels like kureno said stuff that deserved a reaction far more than that, but i'm sure we'll get that next season, and hopefully some more genuine smiles out of kureno along with the rest of the good boys and girls of the sohma family, and of the series in general, all of which deserve their piece of fictional happiness.
for now, i'm going to miss the cast and tohru in particular but rather than getting season 3 as soon as possible, i'm hoping they'll take their time and deliver the best season yet and the conclusion this amazing series needs.
but yeah, the wait is going to be rough, no matter if it's half a year or a full year.
Sep 21, 2020 1:26 PM
Jan 2020
Thoroughly enjoyed this season as a whole, I've not read the manga so Akito being a girl took me off guard. Great episode to end the series and look forward to the final season next year
Sep 21, 2020 1:28 PM

Aug 2018
Very interesting episode ,I didn't expect the revelation about Kureno not being a Zodiac member anymore. About Akito being a girl, well I accidentally spoiled myself a year ago so...

Sep 21, 2020 1:36 PM

Jul 2017
And so, another season flies by and man, this ending made me really look forward to what's coming up next in the final season, i mean, i already had a hunch that Akito was a girl, and this episode confirmed it xD but now i want to know what will happen now that Tohru knows about it..

Powerful season, it surpassed its predecessor imo, we got to explore the characters' minds even deeper and we got to witness amazing character development as well. Not to talk about the drama wich was something that Fruits Basket is capable of doing in a really great way.

9/10, final season here we go!
Sep 21, 2020 1:40 PM

Mar 2017
Despite Kureno not being one of the zodiac members anymore I'd actually say he's the most cursed; he's isolated, trapped by pity, duty, and a promise, and emotionally (maybe physically too?) abused by the woman he's dedicated his life to. Everything about Kureno makes me cry and I wish for his happiness as much as the rest of the Sohmas'.

I think the reveal of Akito's gender wasn't that shocking. It's been pretty obvious since mid-way through season 1 that she was actually a girl. I do have a theory about Akito after this ep though; did she go mad because her bond with one of the Zodiac was broken? She seemed stable before that and Yuki's also mentioned that one day she just appeared to snap.

Overall, this season was a lot more serious and mature than season 1 and I think it did a brilliant job of not just showing us the character's pasts but also making us feel their same emotions along with them as if we experienced it all first hand. I can't wait for season 3!
Sep 21, 2020 1:41 PM

Feb 2020
wow, what an episode.

sad we didn't see kyo in this ep but i loved how it focused on kureno and akito. personally, kureno and akito's relationship (and akito's relationship w/ the zodiacs) are the most interesting to me. i'm glad a third season has officially been confirmed.

Sep 21, 2020 1:43 PM

Apr 2016
Welp. Season 1 had a lot of plot progression in the first 7 episodes, and most of the rest of the season was filler. Whereas season 2 was very uneven, with episodes that were half filler, half plot. I feel like very little happened this season outside of the beach trip, the Momiji episode, and the Kureno stuff. If season 3 is just 13 episodes, then hopefully there will be a lot of plot packed into it, but if it's 25 episodes like seasons 1 and 2, then I'm guessing there will be just as much filler. I haven't read the manga so I don't know if the manga is backloaded with plot, so maybe I'm wrong.

I feel like if you had cut the filler out of the show, you could have told all of the plot up until this point in about 16-18 episodes.

Anyway, (season 2 finale) I was initially thinking that Kureno gave the rooster spirit to Akito so that Akito might fly, but it appears that the Rooster spirit is just straight up gone. Forever. Kureno lost the rooster spirit years ago, and apparently the rooster spirit hasn't manifested in any newborns within the Souma clan since then.

We still don't have a straight answer on whatt drives Akito to be an asshole, besides the stress of pretending to be someone you are not. If Kureno left Akito, I'd imagine that Akito would probably commit suicide. Who's idea was it to force their daughter to be a man in the first place, again? If you want your firstborn child to become the next clan leader, does it have to be a he? Can't go the matriarch role? If it has to be a man, then just pass the mantle onto the next most closely related heir in the family? Or someone you trust? There are hundred better ways to handle this than the crap that last Souma chose.
Sep 21, 2020 2:00 PM
Sep 2018
WHAT? Akito is a woman

I want the third season so bad now
Sep 21, 2020 2:09 PM

May 2015
Akito's gender doesn't change the fact she was acting like a dick.

It wasn't all that surprising either. The curse breakining is a possibility after all but feels a bit underwhelming that it just happened without any clues as to what caused it. Anyway, looking forward to the new season.
Sep 21, 2020 2:44 PM
Sep 2017
Short_Circut said:
poor Shigure is jealous that Akeno gets all the attention from his waifu lolol

but ye always did think Akito was a girl this whole time, but nice to see they hid it quite well until the reveal. What a way to end off the 2nd season though lmao

Overall, really loved this one especially some of the earlier bits. I did think there was a tad bit too many eps that focused on Yuki, but oh well for better or worse.

Yuki's Basket/10

Don't worry next season will heavily focus on Kyo, Tohru and Akito, it's gonna be soooo good, the whole second season was supposed to be Yuki's season and now that Yuki has got somewhat of a redemption and courage against Akito while sorting his feelings for Tohru, the final season is gonna be Kyo's...
Jocus_Sep 21, 2020 2:48 PM
Sep 21, 2020 2:51 PM

Sep 2008
kagura-pb said:
I'm pretty sure that chapter 97 was adapted in its entirety and not just two pages.

Heh, oops. Looks like I breezed through comparing between the anime and manga, and didn't notice that Chapters 96, 97, and the first couple pages of 98 were what this episode adapted. 97 and 98 lacked an opening image to display at the start of their chapters as Chapter 96 includes, thus I thought 96 was a larger page run than normal due to the major revelation concerning Kureno. I've corrected this in my comparison from my earlier post.
Sep 21, 2020 2:53 PM

Nov 2019
I don't know what to feel. The first half of this season seemed to be all over the place except for that beach episode. Then we get some good Yuki character development, Rin and Haru relationship, Tohru being lowkey awesome (tho she has less screentime), Akito being more hateable than ever, Kyo×Tohru moments, Kureno suffering, and the list goes on.

That last reveal was just a 'bruh moment' for me because anime medium isn't as subtle as manga medium for gender specification.

I would still narrowly give it a 8, tho I feel like 7 is enough. One gotta appreciate how nicely they set up things and adapted the manga (according to the readers). Also I think Yuki development is natural and fantastic.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Sep 21, 2020 2:56 PM

Jan 2018
Learning that Akito is a girl was a big surprise for me, for the whole time i thought he was a boy lol.
Overall the season was really good and it was a nice way to end it.
Now let's wait for the final season in 2021.
Sep 21, 2020 3:17 PM
Jun 2019
WHAAAT??!?!!! AKITO IS A GIRL!?!?!
Sep 21, 2020 3:19 PM

Jul 2016
I'm just glad I don't seem to be the only one who, after the end of this season, still doesn't feel one bit sorry about Akito.

I just hope the show doesn't expect us to and actually gives a reasonable explanation in S3 for why she's such an arse. Because right now she's firmly in the "100% unexcusable" side.
Sep 21, 2020 3:30 PM

Nov 2016
People in this thread are like Patrick when he learned that Sandy was a girl.

Not much to say, aside from, great season, great series, great expectations for the final round, especially in regards to Akito. I can't wait for revelations that will shine some new light on her.
FMmatronSep 21, 2020 3:33 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Aug 3, 2020

162 by haniayasmine »»
Apr 21, 3:29 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 17, 2020

74 by anijumper44 »»
Apr 3, 4:41 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2020

141 by Ant161718 »»
Mar 24, 10:27 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jul 27, 2020

90 by Ant161718 »»
Mar 24, 8:47 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2020

123 by Ant161718 »»
Mar 24, 3:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.