Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Sep 23, 2020 1:23 AM
Apr 2020
After acquiring the Key, Jegal Taek looks OP af! Who will defeat him? The Six, I mean the Five lol, or Jin Mori? Waiting for the finale!

Sep 23, 2020 2:19 AM

Mar 2019
It seemed so short,
The god on sky was looks like some hindu god(like durga or something) and budhha's mixture, but does someone know the name of that god if it was real god,

I think we can say that shark boy 'lucifer'.
Sep 23, 2020 3:48 AM

Feb 2018
Yesss pure chaos is amazing I love it! I don't get why nobody except shark guy absorb the key. He made it with the charyeok he has so everybody could've done it too. If I was Jin, i would definitly try.
Sep 23, 2020 5:26 AM

Apr 2020
This show had really fallen from grace for me.

From my personal top picks of the Summer 2020 season...
to one of the over-bloated show in a while
Sep 23, 2020 5:38 AM

Oct 2009
ermm.. the series getting messy and confusing ..
the fight scenes not as nice as first half too.. :(
Sep 23, 2020 7:13 AM

Apr 2020
I wish this had been 24 episodes. I feel like so much was cut to make the story fit. Despite that, I love the characters so much!
Sep 23, 2020 11:19 AM

Oct 2017
Seriously wtf am I watching?

Suddenly this show goes from a high school tournament arc into Eva in a spam of 2 episodes?
This transition is even worse than fucking Darling in the Franx.
America just casually dump 500 nuclear bombs on Korea despite the society norm doesn't even know these ancient beings existed? (It's not like Eva world which everyone knows Angel existed so they're ready for it)

Casually teleport hundred millions of people?
Fullmetal alchemist turn 500 nukes into one nuke ?
The damage radius of 500 nuclear bomb combined only blow up that small hole with no nuclear waste/ shockwave / heat wave that kills everyone within thousands of kilometres?

On top of that the mc group knows 0 fuck about what's happening the entire time because of this isolated dumbass tournament arc because the main story is outside of the tournament arc?

Seriously this show is like the author just draw whatever shit that comes out his mind when he feels like it without going to the process of proper worldbuilding , system , pacing, story structure and theme. Is like someone who write a story without a narrative direction.
This is literally a F grade paper/ story

This show is garbage.
All those amazing animation wasted on garbage like this.. Sigh....
Ventus_SSep 23, 2020 11:23 AM
Sep 23, 2020 11:42 AM

May 2018
So basically Klarion caved in this is why Zatara stopped Darkseid by sacrificing himself but Devilman came to still the price?
Sep 23, 2020 11:50 AM

Oct 2017
nightcrawlercyp said:
Every time a se asian tries to understand christianity they go on a similar route. Not only they put God and on the same foot as mere demons but also copied from Bayonetta when it came to angelic beings. Such a rabid attack on Christianity from those that wield power of demons is meant to fail. What would happen is that those martial artists would be attacked by their own chakeryo or whatever they call it because the demons fear the power of God. The power of the cross defeats even the strongest demon.

The funny part is the God they summoned is from Buddha, the Thousand Hand Guanyin
Sep 23, 2020 1:43 PM
Jan 2016
This anime looked so promising at the beginning. And then it completely ditched the tournament line and went full retard mode.
Sep 23, 2020 3:44 PM
May 2016
as a reader I was so excited this shit is just ass
Sep 23, 2020 4:13 PM

Jul 2011
at least the show was fun when it was all about the tournament, now we can't even enjoy the fights because nothing makes sense anymore
Sep 23, 2020 5:23 PM

Jul 2013
What a total clusterfuck lol. There's gotta a clear hierarchy of power here. Cause these powerful people popping out of nowhere got me confused. All of a sudden this grampa just teleports hundreds of thousands of people and handled that guy with the omega symbol in his eyes, whom just like him, appeared outta nowhere like 2 episodes ago and started beating the shit out of Mujin who is powerful and hell already. Who are these the six?
Sep 23, 2020 8:03 PM

Mar 2019
MatousPeterka said:
This anime looked so promising at the beginning. And then it completely ditched the tournament line and went full retard mode.
+1

This series has so much potential...

BUT, there are MANY lame details always...

The Fights are good... but mostly of the tricks and powers look so dumb...

Very entertaining... but still far from Fullfilling.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Sep 23, 2020 11:50 PM

Aug 2012
Ventus_S said:
nightcrawlercyp said:
Every time a se asian tries to understand christianity they go on a similar route. Not only they put God and on the same foot as mere demons but also copied from Bayonetta when it came to angelic beings. Such a rabid attack on Christianity from those that wield power of demons is meant to fail. What would happen is that those martial artists would be attacked by their own chakeryo or whatever they call it because the demons fear the power of God. The power of the cross defeats even the strongest demon.

The funny part is the God they summoned is from Buddha, the Thousand Hand Guanyin
Yes is a habit of hinduism and buddhism to integrate foreign gods of stronger nations into their religion. The only difference is that hinduism admits they are gods/idols while buddhism calls them enlightened masters or Buddhas. The thing is they refer a certain fragment of the revelation:
1. in Revelation the song of the seraphim is altered. Instead of "Holy Holy Holy the God of hosts full is the heaven and the earth of His glory" is "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come."
2. "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." of course here we find a mistake by the author of the manga. The main representative of God has only the omega sign but the sign should also include the alpha sign as seen in this picture: https://favpng.com/png_view/chi-chi-rho-labarum-christian-symbolism-png/T1CVtzuq Also the angels instead of being like in bayonetta should have been just young men (25-35) with facial hair and dressed in medieval war gear. Also God is not darkness but light : "I am the light of the world"
Sep 24, 2020 1:09 AM

Mar 2014

What kind of low tier Heaven gets destroyed? All these characters are presented with God-like powers but either get one shot or low diffed. How tf is a dragon getting defeated by a few nibbles from a demon? The same demons that were soon no diffed. Inconsistent power levels.

Seriously, if shit like this is actually in the webtoon I'm convinced a 12 year old wrote this.

P.S.

If you are wondering why so much content is being cut it's because the directors thought it was a good idea to not adapt everything arc by arc but just cover the action only... (https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1865828)
Sep 24, 2020 3:51 AM

Mar 2009
What in the hell is going on? Why the fuck did a baby appear?

This is a complete mess.
Sep 24, 2020 3:56 AM
Dec 2019
Leo said:
I couldn't help but laugh when Taek turned into a baby at one point. Now I wonder who will defeat him since there is only one episode left.

You Know The Main Character Hasn't Any Major Fighting And He Is Right Infront Of Taek, So You Get The Idea Right?
Sep 24, 2020 10:36 AM
Nov 2019
I think this is a great show with great animation but I have literally no idea what's going on hahahaha
Sep 24, 2020 1:50 PM

Sep 2017
I don't even know what the show is about anymore
If I wanted to summarize this episode: boring
خ
Sep 24, 2020 7:45 PM

Aug 2015
This show tries to cram shit within one episode that would take at least 50 episodes of build up in better shounen. Everything I see on screen is a direct rip off of something better I've seen elsewhere. Every episode I feel like I'm trying to watch the finale of a season with no context. wow
Sep 24, 2020 8:25 PM

Oct 2016
just remember episode 4... lmao
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Sep 25, 2020 1:09 AM
Sep 2020
Why would the production would though it was a good idea to cram too many chapters in one episode? Do they have brains?

I know that there are ppl there that thought this is a bad idea but man, a cash grab for the higher-ups is just so... F**K them!
Sep 25, 2020 10:50 AM

Jun 2015
Sweet baby Muhammad was that an epic episode. I'm not entirely sure where the old guy and grandson fit into things but he was able to teleport everyone out of the blast zone, convert the nukes into some wild talisman and crash it into the currently being born god. Fuck yeah, and that was only a little part of what was going on this episode.

MC had the key, was even given the key and then lost it. Total fail whale. I expect to see improvement next eps otherwise we will probably be discussing why he was so fail whale and the world was destroyed!

God bless Crunchy and there originals for bringing us on this wild ride!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 25, 2020 11:04 AM
Aug 2020
Roch2001 said:
Sweet baby Muhammad was that an epic episode. I'm not entirely sure where the old guy and grandson fit into things but he was able to teleport everyone out of the blast zone, convert the nukes into some wild talisman and crash it into the currently being born god. Fuck yeah, and that was only a little part of what was going on this episode.

MC had the key, was even given the key and then lost it. Total fail whale. I expect to see improvement next eps otherwise we will probably be discussing why he was so fail whale and the world was destroyed!

I hope you’re being sarcastic about crunchyroll and their originals
Sep 25, 2020 11:35 AM

Jun 2015
No I'm not. All of them have been most excellent and enjoyable to watch. One might go as far as saying they saved the pandemic season with some top class anime playing. However. I will hold judgement on a full recommendation as I believe they are showing the anime created by the misandry cult this next season. And I will cancel my subscription if its as ridiculous as they say.

Ofcool2947 said:
Roch2001 said:

Sep 25, 2020 1:02 PM
Aug 2020
Roch2001 said:
No I'm not. All of them have been most excellent and enjoyable to watch. One might go as far as saying they saved the pandemic season with some top class anime playing. However. I will hold judgement on a full recommendation as I believe they are showing the anime created by the misandry cult this next season. And I will cancel my subscription if its as ridiculous as they say.

Ofcool2947 said:

In your opinion then, cause their originals have had the worst pacing of this year, first with TOG, GOH and now Noblesse, and gibiate is the worst crunchyroll original anime i’ve seen and so far MAL agrees that gibiate is hot garbage
Sep 25, 2020 2:55 PM

Jun 2015
Lets agree to disagree then.

Ofcool2947 said:
Roch2001 said:

In your opinion then, cause their originals have had the worst pacing of this year, first with TOG, GOH and now Noblesse, and gibiate is the worst crunchyroll original anime i’ve seen and so far MAL agrees that gibiate is hot garbage
Sep 26, 2020 1:06 AM

Nov 2019
I really wanted to like this anime and I really enjoyed the first few episodes.
The strength of this show(to me) is in it's slickly animated fights. The combat and martial arts were really fun to watch.
The more the show started exploring 'Chakreyok' the more it lost me.
The concept of borrowing power from mythic creatures and tales is fantastic but the way the story revolves around it makes little to no sense( In the anime at least).
A little disappointed but hope still remains
Sep 26, 2020 6:03 AM
May 2018
I'm just lost with the story.

As always, the visuals are amazing, that's why I'm here anyways.
Sep 26, 2020 10:42 AM
Jul 2018
This episode was like a huge slap in the face!
I was so excited till the last second. If the last episode surprises me will easily give an 8 out of 10 to this one.
Big hype!!
Sep 26, 2020 9:20 PM

Apr 2015
Como esse anime ficou tão ruim em tão pouco tempo?
Sep 26, 2020 11:15 PM
Nov 2016
It's one of the worst episode. Baby? Angel? What the hell is fast pacing story and underdeveloped characters on this episode...

Gross!🤮🤮🤮🤮
Sep 26, 2020 11:52 PM

Oct 2013
This show is getting weird af.
Sep 27, 2020 1:48 AM
Sep 2008
Glad to see that people dont think this is the best anime ever just because is based on a manhua.
Sep 27, 2020 5:02 PM

Apr 2009
What the fuck is going on?
Sep 28, 2020 4:14 AM

Jan 2015
This adaptation is horrible non ironically.
Sep 28, 2020 8:31 AM

Jul 2014
Maybe i am an idiot, but i do not understand a shit.
Sep 28, 2020 9:31 PM

Aug 2017
Jegal Taek is a terrible villain, everytime that he opens his mouth, I cringe a lot. Honestly, I prefer Nox as villains over him and they are just as shitty like Jegal. And wtf Daewi got his charyeok off-screen lmao.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 29, 2020 8:32 PM

Jan 2019
I've said it once and I'll say it again: "Cool.... but... why?"

I've never understood something less.
Sep 29, 2020 10:30 PM

Jul 2014
WTF is even happening? lol

Who is this white-haired villain and why is he so dumb? Like, couldn't he attack the guy who was stopping his God from descending a little earlier instead of just watching?

We Final Fantasy now boys!!!
Sep 30, 2020 7:42 AM

Oct 2019
WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!??!?!?!
I've been saying this during and after every episode of The God of High School so far, but this one takes the cake for how clueless i can possibly be while watching something; anything.
It feels like i've just randomly picked up at an episode in the climax of a show without knowing anything that has happened prior.

I thought in the last episode they said that the 'The God of High School' was over? If only.
Where did a dragon come from? Who is this white-haired fella? Why has the long-haired guy that was supposed to fight in the finals got multiple powers and turned into a tokyo ghoul-lookin' psycho? When did the United States decide to shoot nuclear bombs that look like regular missiles at Korea? Who is this super OP elderly guy coming out of nowhere? A baby that turned into a weird three-eyed demon angel too? Why not? Chuck that into the mix!

Nothing adds up. What the hell is going on?!

--

👏 hyped for 2022 lockdown 👏
👏 all good things come in threes 👏

- - ✽ - -
Oct 1, 2020 12:57 PM
Aug 2020
This was a pretty good episode!
Oct 3, 2020 3:08 AM
Jul 2018
I would rate it a 2.5 out of 5 on a confusing scale , we saw worse episodes in this anime
Oct 4, 2020 11:21 AM

Jul 2008
Yeah I don't know what to think anymore....just end it already.
Oct 5, 2020 7:56 AM

Aug 2015
I think I really need to read the webtoon. I was so lost. Like, I understand what is happening but at the same time I don't.
...At least let me finish.

Oct 5, 2020 8:01 AM

Aug 2015
NewYearSameMe said:
Leo said:
I couldn't help but laugh when Taek turned into a baby at one point. Now I wonder who will defeat him since there is only one episode left.

You mean, this one?

LMFAO, OKAY I'M SORRY BUT I LAUGHED WHEN I SAW THAT SCENE. And then suddenly he was all grown up again??? That was so random.
...At least let me finish.

Oct 5, 2020 8:41 AM

Feb 2018
At least it looked nice... other than that, this was just weird. I'm not sure how to explain it, but I'm really not a fan of how they tried to implement the supernatural aspect into the series.
Oct 5, 2020 6:06 PM

Aug 2015
Well well, what an epic episode with many great fights. Honestly, how tf is everyone so powerful especially Jeon Jaesan, who teleported every single person in Seoul. Mind blowing.

So that is what the key looks like. After a long battle, the key is now in Jegal Taek's hands. Looks like the final episode will have another amazing battle.

Can't wait for more action 😂
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » The God of High School Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jul 20, 2020

268 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 17, 12:25 PM

Poll: » The God of High School Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jul 13, 2020

289 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 17, 4:59 AM

Poll: » The God of High School Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2020

488 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 17, 4:54 AM

Poll: » The God of High School Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SingleH - Sep 28, 2020

336 by Cheonyu »»
Mar 2, 2:52 AM

» MAPPA

BigHomieTrapa - Aug 29, 2021

11 by JamesWilli »»
Nov 25, 2023 2:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.