Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rent-A-Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 20, 2020 12:13 PM

Feb 2016
I know its easy to hate Mami but especially after last episode can we just agree that Mami is a fire ass character? Like whenever Mami is on screen you know shit goes down. That's why Mami is such a fun character to watch and it's not even your typical antagonist it's literally because Kazuya won't just call her out for her shit. Please tell me i'm not the only one who get super excited when Mami gets on screen.
Sep 20, 2020 12:37 PM

Sep 2012
Agreed. She is fun as hell to watch. In my opinion if you ship any other girl than Chizuru then you are in right path. MC only likes her for her looks but keeps lying to himself there is something else there (gramma drama for example) when Chizuru has brought absolutely nothing to the table compared to other girls.

Mami seems to be toxic but willing to own up to her mistakes in the long run. Not sure if she likes MC out of jealousy or not, though.

Ruka literally offered anything and everything, in the most straightforward and genuine manner possible, that Chizuru has reluctantly done for MC.

Very little I can say about Sumi, she didn't get a whole lot of screen time yet, but I would wager she is not the type to beat around the bush with her feelings.

A girl who is not true to her feelings and keeps stalling and leading a guy on again and again should always lose the race imo. Clearly not where this anime is headed, though.

I'm sure if you pay attention when you are watching this anime that Chizuru screen time is the most BORING to watch.
DELiTOSep 20, 2020 12:41 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2020

311 by zainaAlizzy »»
Apr 10, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

RegulusX - Jul 17, 2020

294 by afromarco005 »»
Apr 9, 9:32 AM

Poll: » overhated, overlooked, and genuinely a real depiction of romance. ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Nov 1, 2023

79 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Mar 26, 9:05 AM

» What if Rent a girlfriend had Good story, Good romance and Good character development ( 1 2 )

Reckless_weeb - Mar 6

54 by kurayamiberkay »»
Mar 22, 10:06 AM

» Do Japanese men are really like this?

mufarari - Mar 8

13 by KayKimii »»
Mar 19, 4:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.