Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2020 7:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, a surgery like this really sounds complicated.

Glenn is so supportive during this time. Seriously though, he might be the nicest character in the entire show at this point. I don't blame Skadi for having seconds thought about the surgery though. It is a life changing event after all.
Sep 20, 2020 7:30 AM

Feb 2018
It was a tense episode, maybe it's too late from now on I will pay attention to the character Skadi. I like that bell scene and also surgery is so hard, will the heart surgery work?

Cant wait for next eps.
Sep 20, 2020 7:59 AM

Apr 2010
The girls finally talking about love which was funny to watch especially Aranya who didn't realise her feelings.
And Skadi finally agreeing with her surgery which seemed to go well.
Sep 20, 2020 8:15 AM

Apr 2020
A life saving surgery where the patient can potentially combust and explode? That's a first. I wonder what the finale is going to be about.
Sep 20, 2020 8:24 AM

Jan 2014
Legit thought for a moment they weren't gonna show the results of the surgery, and just leave it at that for us to wonder next week. But nope. Still, nice ep.
Sep 20, 2020 8:28 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Arahnia you have been diagnosticated with being in love with sensei xD
The operation was tense but seems like it was a success, nice.
Sep 20, 2020 8:51 AM

Mar 2010
Man the surgery was very well done, twas intense its too bad that they halted that part prematurely.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 20, 2020 8:55 AM

Aug 2012
They did it, Skadi is saved!
Sep 20, 2020 10:02 AM
Jul 2017
If Arahnia steals things from people she loves, does that mean trying to steal Dr Glenn is a clear sign of her love for Saphee?

Also I hadn't noticd how lazy the animation was before. Glenn has to pick Skadi up to see over the parapet. But when he puts her down she's a good foot taller than the stonework.
Sep 20, 2020 10:05 AM

Apr 2011
Wasn't that like whole point of her episode in harpy village arc?
Sep 20, 2020 10:57 AM

Jun 2016
Not a bad episode, but too much was cut out, of course I understand that this is a pre-final episode

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
KuniiSep 22, 2020 2:19 AM
Sep 20, 2020 12:13 PM
Mar 2019
this episode is so good. itd a pitty only 12 caps. Its a simple anime but good stories
Sep 20, 2020 12:26 PM

Jun 2015
Anyone who watched till the end of the credits knows the outcome of the surgery. But darn, it looks like Glenn has a full on harem on his hands now. Poor guy just wants to do right. I wonder if they will do a peter Grill style OVA. Oh, the innocence lost!!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 20, 2020 12:32 PM

Apr 2011
Roch2001 said:
Anyone who watched till the end of the credits knows the outcome of the surgery. But darn, it looks like Glenn has a full on harem on his hands now. Poor guy just wants to do right. I wonder if they will do a peter Grill style OVA. Oh, the innocence lost!!!

How much you wonder about that?
Sep 20, 2020 12:40 PM

Jun 2015
It takes me to a dark place where no wholesome feel good anime should go! Probably best to avoid any fan fiction at this point ;)

Tenzen12 said:
Roch2001 said:

How much you wonder about that?
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 20, 2020 1:01 PM

Sep 2011
Loved how they brought back Shaylee's song in the ending scene and how everyone was celebrating. Skadi really seems like a beloved leader.

Also, Skadi's design was a 10/10 already, but now they even added a fang. OMG!
SurySep 20, 2020 1:10 PM
Sep 20, 2020 2:24 PM

May 2018
So, Arahnia robbing form people she loves, wtta terrible analogy.......It would've be much better if she rapes Glenn...and when she's done banging Glenn, then she could eat him like any spiers that mates
Sep 20, 2020 2:49 PM

Dec 2015
I'm glad that Skadi decided to have the surgery after countless attempts from Glenn not giving up. I think it was cool to get some lore from the city that they're in and how Skadi was so invested in harmony. I thought the moment with Skadi and Glenn was sweet. I like the little bit where Sapphee, Tisalia, and Arahnia had a girl's night out and finding out that Arahnia is in love with Glenn. I loved the ending when everyone found out that the surgery was a success.
Sep 20, 2020 3:49 PM

Jul 2017
Lady Skadi's surgery seems imminent, and Dr. Glenn isn't gonna let it slide away while her life-threatening heart stutters.

Arahnia and Sapphee's jealousy really bringing into question how much the latter would go to see Glenn at a romantic level (not like she cares anyway, she's fine being attached to him as his assistant).

The girls' night out was a romantic disaster waiting to happen with Sapphee, Tisalia and Arahnia. Man, Arahnia sure knows how to spoil the mood by pushing her stress out to others, much less her old habit of stealing Glenn from their hands. The will to give and take can be a chore, but it's all about bonds and trust. LOLs the usual BFF of girls. But otherwise, love for the doctor is mutual, and Arachia truly is down with lovesickness.

The little moments of Glenn and Skadi are truly precious, from the bell tower to the eventual surgery. I have to admit, going through a surgery is as tense for anyone either doing the operation or just plainly observing from a viewing room. Cthulhy and Glenn really braved through the dangers to make it a hard-earned success (post-credits, that is).

Nice episode, but what to cover for the finale? Oh yes, the town's overview.
Sep 20, 2020 7:54 PM

Nov 2011
Chthully got some stones on her to put her Tentacles on the line for Skadi. But god damn I thought we were going to have to wait until next week for the outcome of the surgery. Im so glad we didnt I had tears in my eyes at the end of the episode I was so happy!

Dr. Glenn is my boy!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 21, 2020 1:52 AM
Dec 2019
I'm so glad that Skadi sama's surgery went well. Can't wait for the finale
Sep 21, 2020 10:12 AM

Oct 2017
Whew ~ that was quite the nerve wrecking surgery but glad it went well.

Thou Arahnia's sickness is really concering, she has been diagnosed with love sickness after all XD.

I love Skadi, dragon loli best girl.
Sep 21, 2020 10:20 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
The surgery was a success, but performing an operation on a dragon is dangerous. They almost got set on fire.
Sep 21, 2020 1:44 PM
Jan 2019
In addition to the earlier comment about Skadi's inconsistent height vs the brick wall before and after being picked up by the doctor, she was also laying down flat on the surgery table at the start, but had her knees drawn up by the time she was about to explode despite being under general anaesthetic.

So it looks like the Harem is now complete, 2 monster girls falling for the doctor in one episode! He works fast!
Sep 21, 2020 3:57 PM
Jul 2017
That was a suspenseful episode of the surgeons saving the city councilwoman's life. And she's a human-dragon hybrid. It got real tense there because of a one in a 10,000 chance of successful open heart surgery.
Sep 21, 2020 6:21 PM

Oct 2008
Skadi is a waifu material cute dragon!
glad to see her surgery was a success!
5/5.

Sep 21, 2020 6:28 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The first sequence was so unnecessary. Its about Arachnia feeling, having a struggle toward Glenn, and finally realized something wrong with her. Whats bother me there, that they just ended up by accepting it, which was making me laugh. Oh, woman. What kind of friendship they were, to let Glenn becaming the object of their 'love' fantasy. Oh, well. Next. Its Skadi-san. Glenn with his persistence, finally been able to persuaded her! No doubt, he had a charm to did that, no wonder if he received a trust for the lady of dragon. It might hinted something. But, who cares about that? Ofc its had that element of surprise for not even surprised me. Lol.

Actually, the whole surgery scene had some intensed moment for me. But, honestly its not even so entertaining while 3/4 duration has been spended with something unnecessary. If only they might've focused the whole preparation and the surgery process on their full duration. I might ended up appreciated this episode. However, since its just left up some embarassment, i just rate this one at my fine level.

Okay, moved on!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 23, 2020 12:06 AM

Jul 2016
Man, Skadi got some really beautiful shots during the scene with her talking to Glenn. It honestly took me a while but I can now say that her design is the most captivating one out of the show.

Very decent episode overall. The first half with Arahnia realizing she fell in love with Glenn felt kinda randomly placed but hey, I'm not gonna complain about my favorite monster receiving more screen-time.

Now on the other hand, the surgery being a success was a total given. Not that the series would kill off one member of the harem so there wasn't much tension if I'm honest. Still liked the overall execution of the scene tho.
Sep 23, 2020 9:07 AM
Jul 2018
Really enjoyed this show so far. I like it much more than MonMusu Nichijou.

Zton's beautiful character designs, all the girls are far less irritating and retarded than nichijou. Centorea especially did my head in, but pretty much all the characters in Nichijou were whiney and childish as fuck. Also, the beautiful ladies of Oisha-san are actually old enough to go grab a drink with. Love it.
Sep 23, 2020 5:36 PM
Nov 2017
SoraSenpai said:
Chthully got some stones on her to put her Tentacles on the line for Skadi. But god damn I thought we were going to have to wait until next week for the outcome of the surgery. Im so glad we didnt I had tears in my eyes at the end of the episode I was so happy!

Dr. Glenn is my boy!

I hope Dr Chulthy is a type of octopus that can regrow her tentacles bc of not she won’t be able to operate ever again unless she learns what Dr Strange did for his hands lol
Sep 24, 2020 11:09 AM

Apr 2011
Of course she is. Did you forget she causaly cut her tentacles just to try scalpel or her effort feed Glenn with some?
Sep 27, 2020 6:28 AM

Jun 2016
damnn i wwish that surgery fail XD
Sep 27, 2020 5:29 PM

Mar 2009
I liked that scene at the end where all the townspeople were standing outside at night in silent vigil. Shows how much they care about Skadi.
Feb 4, 2021 2:34 AM

Jul 2015
Poor Arachnida, falling for our harem mc Glenn with competition ranging from Lamia to a Dragon girl. It's time for the operation with probably afterwards some fried octopus on the menu.

Mar 7, 2021 2:07 PM

Sep 2012
Aversa said:
The girls finally talking about love which was funny to watch especially Aranya who didn't realise her feelings.
And Skadi finally agreeing with her surgery which seemed to go well.

when he mentioned dating i laughed and said u dig urself another hole cause Skadi said i'l consider that while looking at him like... lol
May 7, 2021 7:22 AM

Apr 2013
This anime is missing the harem tag. I think it was unnecessary to have the spider girl fall in love with him as well... The operation was okay.
May 30, 2023 5:22 AM

Dec 2022
Glad to see Skadi decided to go along with the surgery. She's a great character and I don't think she should give in to a fate that isn't hers. If it's possible to fight that fate with the chance of winning, you should do it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Musume no Oishasan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2020

68 by bakakisima »»
Jan 19, 11:56 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Oishasan Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2020

31 by bakakisima »»
Jan 19, 7:54 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Oisha-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 9, 2020

51 by bakakisima »»
Jan 18, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Oisha-san Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 2, 2020

56 by bakakisima »»
Jan 18, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Oisha-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jul 4, 2020

124 by bakakisima »»
Jan 17, 11:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.