Forum Settings
Forums
Welcome Back, Alice
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2020 9:30 AM

Jun 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I saw no one had made a chapter discussion page yet so I figured I'd do that. First time reading one of Oshimi's works after hearing about them from Supereyepatchwolf's video on him, and he didn't oversell the man's use of facial expression. Really though, this could easily be the plot of an 80s or 90s comedy manga, but fuck if it wasn't tense reading this so far, giving me palpitations.

The portrayal of Kei will probably be controversial, but it's hard to say at this early a point of the story. I hope Oshimi handles it well. Kei's actions (and the other character's reactions to such) are disturbing and honestly quite upsetting to watch. This leaves me anxious and curious to see where he takes the story from here.
Sep 30, 2020 4:18 PM
Sep 2020
Foi um cap bem intenso, já conheco o autor, ja ler Aku no Hana, e nossa esse novo mangá dele deixa a pessoa curiosa,meio que em Pânico em algum momento e além disso ficar nervoso e agitado não pode faltar.
Jan 7, 2022 4:07 PM

Jul 2019
Damn, that just happened. Kei is just simple.

But this isn't the end for sure, and I'd like to see where it leads to next with a conflicted Yo and Mitani
Sep 3, 2022 6:33 PM
Dec 2020
This manga seems interesting, and I do love a good bisexual love triangle, but I'm not really liking how Kei is basically assaulting their childhood friends by constantly kissing them. I hope the topic is handled well because Oshimi is incredibly popular and if this becomes transphobic than it's a waste of a platform.

I also felt like this volume was super short for some reason? Did like how Kei is confirmed non-binary though, you rarely see that in manga.
Feb 17, 2023 4:53 AM
May 2015
I am very interested in this kind of story, where gender doesn't matter whether you are sexually attracted to someone or not. Some may find it weird, confusing or absurd but after having experienced a few similar stories already, this is just another genre/theme like sports, vampires, taboo relationships, whatever floats your boat.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Okaeri Alice Chapter 30 Discussion

Chowkko - Oct 14, 2022

6 by JavanyXD »»
Apr 8, 10:52 PM

» Kei's photo picture

princesjelyfish - Jan 27

8 by princesjelyfish »»
Feb 15, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Okaeri Alice Chapter 39 Discussion

Adnash - Jul 7, 2023

4 by princesjelyfish »»
Jan 27, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Okaeri Alice Chapter 40 Discussion

Adnash - Aug 8, 2023

14 by princesjelyfish »»
Jan 27, 5:03 AM

Poll: » Okaeri Alice Chapter 17 Discussion

rpn101 - Sep 20, 2021

2 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Dec 17, 2023 11:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.