Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 18, 2020 8:28 AM
Aug 2020
for me its when one of the characters is about to embarass them selevs in public, cant help but skip 10 sec

Extra; What anime in specific did you cringe most at
AsmilovSep 18, 2020 8:54 AM
Sep 18, 2020 8:34 AM

Dec 2018
I cringed a lot in Higurashi when characters got their nails clipped off. It was pretty awful.

I also cringe a lot in harem shows whenever the protagonist decides to voice what's on his mind that makes him look like a saint with his pansy fem-voice that still sounds like boy, albeit a prepubescent one.

I also cringe for most of the time whenever a character gives an emotional speech (in anime only).

I especially cringe when comedy is annoying and the emotional scenes just get in and makes it even more annoying. I do particularly cringe at moralistic characters that really don't make much sense.

So yeah horror doesn't really mean that much to me. SoL and harem are much worse.
. . .
Sep 18, 2020 8:37 AM

Oct 2016
Most of the time whenever something funny/romantic/erotic happens.

May 2020
incest and yaoi r the greatest cringes in anime
May 2020
I cringe at any emotional scene in an anime.
Sep 18, 2020 8:43 AM

Jun 2019
I cringe when the mc is doing something stupid
or saying those things like I will protect you or I will lead you to win
basically every character like sawamura from diamond no ace
I hate those characters
just keep it simple
Sep 18, 2020 8:43 AM

Jun 2020
Usually in romance anime (esp. shoujo). U know the romantic, the cheesy stuffs they say, emotional scenes. Well I still watch it, but I have to pause it many times then watch again. And also yaoi and yuri, there'll be lot of cringe I'm gettin.
Sep 18, 2020 8:49 AM

Oct 2018
This one from Bonnouji

Other than that, any form of body horror in JoJo which is A LOT. Man, I thought Vento Aureo was the peak but then I read thru Part 6 and when
that was a wtf Araki moment
~Spiritual Healing~

Sep 18, 2020 9:03 AM
May 2020
I cringe a few times watching Nisekoi.
Sep 18, 2020 9:26 AM

Apr 2020
probably when a comedy scene of an anime doesn't get me or "not funny"
Sep 18, 2020 9:30 AM
Jul 2018
I guess when it comes to bad voice acting.
Sep 18, 2020 9:33 AM

Aug 2020
When main protagonist's parents starts acting all retarded after seeing their child with a girl. GOD I hate it also MC's grandma in Rental Girlfriend and her type of old characters are mega cringe.

Also also whenever main protagonist sees a girl butt naked and starts making retard ass noises. I honestly don't get what's so funny and humorous about all that.

Also not related to anime itself but almost 95% of the Anime pages / accounts on social media are downright cringe and makes me wish I was never introduced to this medium
Sep 18, 2020 9:34 AM

Jun 2020
Pretty much every time Subaru loses his mind, I know, there is a rational reason for him to do that but I can't stop cringing at it. Remember that feet licking scene? Or the infamous episode 15 when the cringe counter just went above the sky? Re:Zero has a bunch of cringy moments.

Cringe = BNHA. I cringe at all the BNHA characters and every time Deku cries when he has no reason to, I'm fucking shivering with cringe.

Also, when the MC tries to intentionally tries to get everyone to hate him and acts like he's the bad guy, I cringe.

Also, when the MC let's some other person beat them on purpose. Remember that Karui punching Naruto scene from Shippuden? Remember how Naruto kept insisting "I know what you are going through, so I'll let you use me as a punching bag." Bitch do you know who the fuck you punchin? That man can kick your ass and sleep like baby, that was the shittiest Naruto moment ever.

Every dub makes me cringe, I can't stand a dubbed anime.

When MCs make a weird face and make weird noises when they are embarrassed, like that loser of a MC Trashzuya from Rent-a-Girlfriend, everything he does makes me cringe, I cringe whenever he breathes, makes a noise, or exists.

I said keep your hands on the table
Sep 18, 2020 9:35 AM

Jul 2015
I cringe every second I watch, hear, or think about anime.
Sep 18, 2020 9:39 AM

Aug 2018
Just now I watched the Episode 8 of Rent-a-Girlfriend. MC keeps on stalking the girl and gets caught pathetically. It was so cringe that I was covering my face with my hand, turning side ways every 10 seconds. Characters embarrassing themselves in front of people is really cringe in an anime
Sep 18, 2020 9:40 AM
Jul 2018
everytime hachiman opens his mouth
Sep 18, 2020 9:43 AM

Jul 2020
Seeing someone innocent get hurt in a fight using punches or kicks. That kind of bullying or fighting, where powers aren't being used and there's no "anime" conflict, just cruelty. For example, the episode of Eva where Shinji is beat up after school

I'm okay with graphic violence otherwise for the most part, but the bullying type makes me cringe and i want to skip it

Sep 19, 2020 9:25 AM
Jul 2018
Whenever a character says something like :

"I won't give up/lose because I have my friends!"
"I will always protect you"
"Now you're fine that I'm here"
"Thank you for protecting me"
Sep 19, 2020 12:01 PM
Feb 2014
When it turns out that most characters around the MC are MC's opposite gender. Also any "Oni chan" crap.
Oct 31, 2020 7:34 PM

Sep 2020
When the main character and the cute girl walk past eachother and time slows down for a second

FOOKIN' YIKES MATE!

More topics from this board

» If you give an anime a 10 do you genuinely think It Is a masterpiece?

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 9

46 by TRC_Randy »»
5 minutes ago

» angry sub only users

Yorda_trico - 3 hours ago

32 by duchessliz87 »»
6 minutes ago

» Anime show good at portraying female drama/toxicity?

passtur - Today

33 by LoveLikeBlood »»
23 minutes ago

» List of characters you want to shoot

dumbandinsane - Today

22 by BetaMaleUltra »»
24 minutes ago

» Overall, do you rate anime generously or harshly? Why? ( 1 2 3 )

Rinrinka - Apr 8

108 by Lhundrup »»
42 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.