Forum Settings
Forums
Sep 17, 11:53 AM
I tried looking for a physical copy of the completed volumes of this manga, but I have yet to find anything discussing any physical manga. I even looked to see if there were perhaps any Japanese copies, as there seems to only be an English translation online exclusively. I also see that this manga is not very popular (or widely known), so that makes me wonder: will there ever BE a printed manga of "We Will Now Begin Ethics?" Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Sep 17, 12:23 PM
Manga Moderator
I'm fairly certain that there are already printed volumes of this manga.

But if you were talking about whether there will ever be English volumes released, I'd say it's pretty likely, though it might be very far in the future. There is already a TV drama that is in the works, so it's only a matter of time until this manga becomes more well known (I'd even say that there is a high possibility that this manga will eventually get an anime).

And even though it doesn't seem that popular, I feel that this manga is actually quite well known in Japan, albeit to a minimal extent. I'd say that this manga is just less talked about in the western community.