Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 17, 2020 10:54 AM

Aug 2018
Title. Some folks told me that NNB's timeline is stuck on a timeloop like Yuru Yur. While I don't mind if it would be same as S2, I also hope that this should be a sequel to Vacation movie which I'm pretty sure took place after both seasons.
Oct 5, 2020 5:54 AM

Apr 2020
It's most likely going to be another reset, since the manga (as I've seen online) only concludes a single year of their high-school. However, I could be wrong.
Oct 7, 2020 8:08 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
X1L2E3 said:
It's most likely going to be another reset, since the manga (as I've seen online) only concludes a single year of their high-school. However, I could be wrong.

Sorry. What kind of reset they had while the first and second season, all of them were not even graduated from their mixed middle and elementary school? XD
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 9, 2020 6:34 AM

Apr 2020
badabass said:
X1L2E3 said:

Sorry. What kind of reset they had while the first and second season, all of them were not even graduated from their mixed middle and elementary school? XD

I guess I should say 'Repeat' instead. I knew I was going to say something wrong, considering it's my first post. xd
Oct 9, 2020 7:35 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
X1L2E3 said:
badabass said:

I guess I should say 'Repeat' instead. I knew I was going to say something wrong, considering it's my first post. xd

Don't worry. Its alright. XD
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 18, 2020 7:41 PM

Nov 2011
I prefer their second year of course, I want to see Renge meet Honoka-chin again (We will lose Nii-nii though because he will be graduated).
But if it's another repeat, I also don't really mind, I think there are still a lot of time gaps to fit the stories in.
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Dec 20, 2020 10:16 AM
Jul 2020
Sorry if im late in making a post, but im guessing non non biyori non stop is another concurrent season just like non non biyori repeat. Just think of it as other stories not seen in that episode but happening "while the camera is.not around" sorta thing. But it would be really nice if it would move a year forward like:
Renge 1st to 2nd grade
Hotaru 5th to 6th grade
Natsumi 7th to 8th
Komari 8th to 9th

But most of all, im hoping to finally hear Glasses-kun's voice. Haha
Dec 23, 2020 8:09 AM

Aug 2018
Haruko_Sokudo15 said:
Sorry if im late in making a post, but im guessing non non biyori non stop is another concurrent season just like non non biyori repeat. Just think of it as other stories not seen in that episode but happening "while the camera is.not around" sorta thing. But it would be really nice if it would move a year forward like:
Renge 1st to 2nd grade
Hotaru 5th to 6th grade
Natsumi 7th to 8th
Komari 8th to 9th

Well, that's a little bit disappoinment cause there would be no progress of the characters. But I don't mind at all.
Dec 30, 2020 4:04 PM

Sep 2011
The manga doesn't really have much of a timeline. Time just passes arbitrarily sometimes. Some of the events in the anime are out of order as well (like the movie). So I would assume they will do the same thing in this season.

"They escaped the weight of darkness,
to forge a path into the marrow of the spirit.
They chose to drown in a deeper vacancy,
an emptiness that quells the null,
a pool for the forgotten..."
Dec 31, 2020 10:06 PM
Jul 2020
Death_spork said:
Haruko_Sokudo15 said:
Renge 1st to 2nd grade
Hotaru 5th to 6th grade
Natsumi 7th to 8th
Komari 8th to 9th

Well, that's a little bit disappoinment cause there would be no progress of the characters. But I don't mind at all.

Well that's just my guess. Sort of, their adventures/timeline doesnt seem to move. As long the story is there, its no big deal. But it would be nice if they would move it one year cos there are things that might happen like example: Honoka will probably return to see Renge again as she said she will be returning next summer to see her.
Jan 2, 2021 7:05 AM
May 2017
Haruko_Sokudo15 said:
Death_spork said:

Well that's just my guess. Sort of, their adventures/timeline doesnt seem to move. As long the story is there, its no big deal. But it would be nice if they would move it one year cos there are things that might happen like example: Honoka will probably return to see Renge again as she said she will be returning next summer to see her.

well for me its okay to be a repeat of the past seasons but i would like see some progression in the story like a sequel but hey its NNB it doesn't matter im gonna enjoy it otherwise

Jan 2, 2021 4:58 PM

Apr 2019
it's probably going to be another repeat of the same first year, probably gonna use unadapted manga chapters. Will be pretty cool if this season is an actual sequel and we get to see them grow up a bit.

Feb 5, 2021 12:43 PM
Jan 2017
Haruko_Sokudo15 said:
Sorry if im late in making a post, but im guessing non non biyori non stop is another concurrent season just like non non biyori repeat. Just think of it as other stories not seen in that episode but happening "while the camera is.not around" sorta thing.

Anime trying tell us this is another repeat but manga say not.

Haruko_Sokudo15 said:

it would be really nice if it would move a year forward like:
Renge 1st to 2nd grade
Hotaru 5th to 6th grade
Natsumi 7th to 8th
Komari 8th to 9th

Maybe we can get this in the end of manga, becuase i read all chapters that was used in anime.
pint said:
it's probably going to be another repeat of the same first year, probably gonna use unadapted manga chapters. Will be pretty cool if this season is an actual sequel and we get to see them grow up a bit.

I read 70 chapters of NNB manga, there is only four unadapted chapters in whole manga.
Nonstop can be marked as regular sequel.
Feb 5, 2021 12:46 PM
Jan 2017
X1L2E3 said:

Actual chapters are far than only one year. :D
Feb 5, 2021 2:07 PM

Apr 2019
Maybe they're making anime original stuff? dont mind it.

Feb 6, 2021 6:22 AM
Jan 2017
I still never meet in manga that police officer from last episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Nonstop Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2021

61 by S_k_Roy »»
Yesterday, 10:35 AM

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Nonstop Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2021

64 by S_k_Roy »»
Apr 14, 1:57 AM

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Nonstop Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2021

130 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 11, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Nonstop Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2021

92 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 6, 9:30 AM

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Nonstop Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2021

80 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 5, 11:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.